The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 28 — Sister to Sister

I’m not going to lie, that was the best sex of my life. I’m a ‘pretty-open-with-my-sexuality’ type of chick, but this is some new kink for me. I just… I just didn’t ever think I would, you know, out in the open… Well, wait, there’s a lot of things I’m surprised by, but the one that really surprised me is that I had such a sexy infatuation with my nephew. He has just grown up so… handsome? Yeah. And oh lord that gorgeous schlong of his. I swear my brain was turning into a thesaurus as I kept thinking about his amazing penis.

But it was still weird, and I wasn’t super comfortable with the fact that I was shtupping my nephew, and then running back to my husband to fuck the daylights out of me while I retold the story. And since the person I talk to when I’m uncomfortable about something is my sister, well, you can understand, I was in a bit of a bind.

But we had lunch together at their place. And we studiously talked about her garden, and Jerry’s job, and I was trying to learn Piano and the weather and all that bullshit. And then it came. This long awkward pause.

I looked at her, and she looked back at me. We both had sheepish expressions on our faces.

“So about—” I started and the same time she started to say “I guess we should—". We stopped and did that half-laugh you do when two people start talking at the same time. No you, no you, you know.

“Oh hell, I’ll go first. I- I guess I have some news, and I don’t really know how you’re going to take it. But it’s about Dylan. " I said. She looked anxious just at the thought.

“Well, so… I don’t know how to say it, so I’ll just say it. I think Dylan has a crush on you. " I said it quickly so I couldn’t back out. There was a lot more I could have said, and I felt so fucking terrible omitting it all, but I could hardly explain that I had sucked his cock so hard I passed out, and then molested him in her backyard and gotten railed half-way to Sunday. But I couldn’t tell her about that.

“Oh!” she said, her hand moving to her chest. If she’d been wearing pearls, I can practically guarantee she’d be clutching them. But it was too slow. I’d seen her expression quickly cycle through confusion, then joy, then carefully constructed resolve. I mean, it would have fooled a stranger, but we’re sisters. There is no way she could pull something like that off on me.

“Right. You’re shocked and appalled, right? Yeah, thought so.” I got up and started fussing with the coffee maker so my back was too her. I felt almost irritated. How could she just sit there and pretend that she didn’t care. She wasn’t even fooling me, so what’s the point? as

When I turned back around, her face was stiff and controlled. Again, I know my sister, and that’s her anguished holding-it-all-in face. I gave her an awkward standing-seated hug, and stepped back. “Daisy, it’s ok! Sure it’s weird, but he’s a good kid, and you’re a good mom. So it’s ok. So he has a crush on you. I’m sure it’s normal for a boy that age to have weird sexual crushes on women around … him…” I slowed. Was that what happened? Did he have a crush on me too? I almost shuddered at the delicious though and butterflies flew through my stomach briefly.

She looked at me and actually sobbed. I guessed that she must be feeling like this was her fault. But I know enough not to jump into anything like that.

“Daisy? Do you want to tell me what’s wrong?” I sat down beside her and took her head onto my shoulder. She sniffled for a bit. When she’d stopped, she looked around, blew her nose, and looked at me.

“I’m a terrible mother. Just that.” She said bluntly, and I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

“What? No! This… This is not your fault. It’s not anyone’s fault. This is just … Just teenage boyhood. Plus, when he’s got a hottie like you for a mom? I mean really, what did we think was going to happen?” I said trying to lighten the mood. “Besides, how could it be your fault. Sure, you crossed a line, but we talked to him, and he’s fine, right? He has a normal girlfriend his own age. He’s fine!” I argued. I mean, I didn’t mention the whole fucking my brains out part, but you know, close enough.

Big tears started running down her cheeks, and I could really see she was struggling to keep it together. I leaned in and hugged her. “Daisy! It’s going to be fine. He’s a healthy young boy! He’ll develop his own preferences and they’ll change over time. It’s fine!” and I hugged her fiercely.

“It’s NOT” she wailed and was inconsolable for several minutes. I just hugged her and stroked her hair while she quaked against me. Eventually, it stopped, and she made snuffling noises and then said, “I’ll be back” and headed off to the bathroom. She was back in a minute with a freshly washed face, and a hang-dog expression. But at least she wasn’t wailing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her ugly-cry like that before, and I was pretty worried.

“Oh-kay.” I said slowly. “Do you want to tell me why your son having a crush on you is the worst thing in the world?”

It took about 20 minutes before she was willing to explain it. They were having sex. He apparently would just climb into bed with her, and she was pretty much unable to stop him. I mean, not that he forced her. But she said that she just felt like it was OK at the time. They’d done it a few times.

“But that’s not even the worst part.” she said quietly, looking down at her hands. “The worst part is that I’ve been letting him … finish inside me.” I literally felt butterflies in my- er- stomach. God, I’ve missed it. It was almost a week ago that he had his way with me, and since then I’d been fucking my husband so much that he was starting to get pissy about it. But just that feeling of Dylan coming inside me, making me tell my husband the story of how he spanked me and… sorry, getting off topic.

I took several calming deep breaths. It wasn’t working. Closing my eyes just made me imagine that gorgeous cock. Fuck. Fuck! What was wrong with me? With both of us? Oh! Something she said percolated up.

“Daisy.. You’re on the pill right? Right?!” I asked with a rising note of panic. She wasn’t, but had gone out and gotten a plan-b, and then had an IUD fitted. She wasn’t stupid, just … horny? I mean, well, it’s not like she would have had this problem with anyone other than Dylan.

“So… am I the worst?” She asked. “I should feel terrible.“

“No.. Wait, don’t you feel terrible? " I mean she just had a full-on meltdown, obviously she felt terrible about … her actions… which were… terrible. And therefore I wasn’t jealous. At all.

“NO! Well, yes, but I feel terrible because I don’t feel terrible! Like, I think about whether he’ll have sex with me and instead of feeling terrible, I feel amazing. Energized! And then I realize that makes me a terrible mother, and even though he’s going to college soon, I’m still his mother and he still needs one, and- and- and- obviously I’m just a stupid slut who can’t keep her legs crossed and I won’t be able to be there for him in the ways that a mother needs to be there!” Wow that was a long sentence! “So then I feel bad. Not because I have sex with him, but the fact that I am obviously not going to stop having sex with him, and that means that I can’t be his mother, and that means I suck as a person. Does that make sense?” She stumbled.

I gave her a great big hug and tried to reassure her she wasn’t a bad person. But we were interrupted when Dylan and his new girlfriend came in, the front door loudly banging.

“Oh hi mom! Peggy!” He said happily, tugging his girl behind him into the room.

I took her in. She was fit as a fiddle, I’ve literally never felt so out of shape and flabby as when looking at her. She was in a tiny little halter-top that barely covered her slender bust, and helpfully exposed her washboard abs and a pair of lycra shorts that looked like they belonged on a fitness influencer’s butt. But I smiled and made nice. I mean, we were both apparently good enough for Dylan, so… Anway. When I glanced over at Daisy, it was clear she felt the same way. After a few minutes of idle chitchat, they headed into the kitchen to get a snack. We shared a wide-eyed, tight-lipped look.

It took a few minutes, but eventually we heard them run up the stairs together.

“So… That’s her?” I asked. I swear Daisy sounded like she had just choked on something.

“Uh, yeah. That’s her.” She said once she’d recovered.

“Thoughts?” I asked, innocently.

A pained expression came over her face. She took a deep breath and let it out. “Well, I mean, she seems nice enough. She’s really smart, like doing high level college work and expecting to get into the top level schools she wants. And she seems to like my boy? So I can hardly complain, can I?” She asked wryly.

“Oh! Good, so you like her! Great to hear! Any friend of yours is a friend of mine then.” I said, with a sarcasm that only she would be able to hear.

“It’s just…” She started before turning red and shutting up.

I grinned and waited.

“I mean… So like, we’re like in our thirties—” she started, then stopped again.

“You think she’s a snack?” I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

“I don’t know what that means. Like she’s small? Yes. Small and … fit. It just doesn’t seem like… like she’s… got enough…” She trailed off. She never was able to pick up on slang. “She’s a stick. Ok? She’s a stick. And she reminds me of Serena.” (that would be her damn ex’s mistress-cum-assistant) “Like an even younger version. So I kind of hate her. What’s my current horribleness score? I’m pretty sure I’m getting worse and worse.“

I laughed so hard. “Oh! You are so jealous! You see her little body and you wish yours was a little younger, a little firmer? Hah!” I laughed again.

“She was a former gymnast and swimmer. And Peg, her ass and tits are … it’s all as high and tight as it looks, ok? I saw it once, pretty close up, and she’s like a teen wet-dream. So yeah, I’m a little jealous.”

I cupped my girls, “But does she have these?” I asked with a giggle and jiggle. We both broke down, the tension leaving the room. I mean, I have great tits, but I’m the first to admit that Daisy’s are probably the most perfect breasts I’ve ever seen.

* * *

It was getting towards time for me to head home and start dinner. I’m not a ‘50s housewife, but it’s easier than waiting for him before starting, and take-out gets pretty old. But while we were standing at the door, at the bottom of the stairs saying our goodbyes, I heard it. A faint moan. A woman’s moan. We both fell silent. When it happened again I turned to Daisy and raised my eyebrow.

She sighed. “They… They do this a lot.” She said.

We sat silently listening for a few minutes. The moaning came in little spurts before stopping and starting up a handful of seconds later.

“Huh.” I said thoughtfully. “And you listen in?” I asked.

“No! I HEAR it. Totally different. I mean, how can I not hear it, right? They’re clearly going at it. It’s just my job to… pretend I didn’t hear it. Or see it.“

“Wow. How does that work? I mean, it’s pretty hard to pretend… " I stopped. “Wait, see it?” I asked, agog.

She waggled here eyebrows suggestively. “Sometimes they don’t do a good job of closing the door. So when I go the bathroom, I sometimes, -er see things that I probably wasn’t intended to see. But I just rush back to my room and pretend I didn’t see or hear anything.“

“You .. Rush back…” I said, uncertainly. Then we were interrupted by an even louder moan.

“Sorry, dear. You should go. They’ll be at it for a while, if history is any guide”. Daisy told me with an deliberately humorous long-suffering look. I nodded. But no one moved. I was straining to see what I could hear. Was that a some muffled chatter? Was that a rhythmic slap? Or just my ears trying to invent something. Then that moan again, cutting through my heart. I felt my nipples harden like rocks. God I wanted what she was having.

After a minute, Daisy gestured at the door, with a ‘ok then’ look. I ignored her.

With an overly dramatic sigh, she said, “Oh fiiiine. Whatever. I mean what, do you want to go see?” She clearly expected me to say no, but I was up about 4 steps before she even realized I was moving.

“What, no!” she whispered, coming up the stairs after me. I wasn’t going to stop though. Why would I? And when I got to the top of the stairs, moving quietly but quickly, the moans were a lot clearer.

I crept a little closer to the door and it was open. It took a while for me to make out his strong muscular back and ass, and her legs wrapped around him. Man, he was going for it. Just absolutely fucking the shit out of her. God I was so jealous. And so hot.

I almost yelped when I felt someone tug on my arm, and when I looked over, Daisy was looking at me with a disapproving expression, and made a firm motion for me to leave. I shook my head.

“You leave if you want to.” I whispered as quietly as I could, and went back to watching this gorgeous, gorgeous man drop his whole weight on that little bitch. I couldn’t help think of how she must feel, completely trapped underneath him, being penetrated so forcefully. I was having trouble breathing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while listening to them fuck. God I wanted him on top of me.

“Daisy, go away. ‘Rush back to your room’ " I whispered making air-quotes for what she had said she did when she saw them. She glared, but I just turned back to face the door. The cries and moans were getting louder and more uninhibited. A few seconds later I realized I couldn’t just stand there. Like, physically I couldn’t. With Daisy gone, I could… I slipped my hand down the front of my slacks, under my panties.

“Yes Baby FUCK me. Fuck me. Make me yours. Give it to me” the little bitch was almost yelling. Honestly, it was like she wanted us to hear. My fingers slipped down to my labia and goddamn I was wet. I brought it back up and started rubbing my clit while I watched. I’m not a prude or anything, but I’ll admit I’ve never actually watched other people have sex and certainly not from this close, and definitely not with this level of wild goddamn abandon. When I started rubbing, it was like I was half-way to the finish-line already.

“Ungh. Ungh. Ungh. Yeah. Ugnh. Fuck me. Oh baby fuck me. I’m so close. Can I cum? Ungh. Ungh. Oh pleaaaase?”

I melted a bit when he responded with some kind of rough low grumble in response. I could practically feel his breath in my ear. I wanted to be underneath this man the way she was. I could hear myself panting in time with her while my finger rasped over my clit faster and faster. I had to swallow to keep from drooling. And my head would have lolled back if I’d been able to do that and still watch him fuck the shit out of her.

“Please baby!” I heard her whine. “Please. ungh. Let. ungh. Me. ungh. Come.” each word punctuated with the sound of his weight falling onto her hard body. I felt it in my fucking soul, I did. I literally mouthed the words back, wishing I could be saying them to him. I was so close, my orgasm just out of reach.

“Do it. Cum for me. Fucking cum all over my cock.” He rumbled.

I mean, I didn’t really have a choice, did I? I came and had to catch myself as my knees buckled. I was still straightening up when I heard him roar out his own release, and I couldn’t help make a little sound, imaging the feel of him cumming deep inside me.

But I realized that I was standing, out in the open, in the hallway, with my hand down my pants and soaked with my juices. Any second he could roll off and either of them might see me looking. I turned to leave, already feeling my blush start when I saw that Daisy also hadn’t left, and her hand was tucked up under her shirt. And she looked twice as mortified. With her eyes as big as saucers, she turned on her heels and almost ran to her bedroom. But I didn’t stay to see what happened, just as swiftly I slipped down the stairs and out the door.