The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 29 — Mistakes Have Consequences

I totally fucked up, and now I haven’t been able to barely have a conversation with Mom for a few days. I guess I didn’t know that it would… that she would react so badly to having her asshole touched. I just thought it was a thing women liked, you know? But she reacted so badly, and I feel like such an idiot. How was I supposed to know that she’d hate it. God I’m stupid.

So I basically couldn’t look her in the eyes for a couple of days, but it’s been getting better lately. We just pretend it didn’t happen. But… I mean, I haven’t gone into her room since. I would just feel too awkward.

Luckily Amber’s always willing to come over and help me out. She is one hot little minx. And perverted! So raunchy. Just a filthy mouth and a filthier mind. Every time I think she is super perverted, she one-ups herself and shows me what a real pervert will do. At first it was just regular sex. And to be honest, that was fine. But then she started telling me stories and every time it would get raunchier.

Now I’m almost scared to go out with her. Last time we went shopping, she flashed me while looking at clothes, and then dragged me into the changeroom with her and gave me a blowjob. She was loud enough that the saleswoman started yelling at us to get out. I was sure we’d get arrested, but Amber actually opened the door, while literally holding my dick in her hand, and convinced the girl to leave us alone. I wanted to get out of there, but she insisted on finishing me off right there. I couldn’t make eye contact with the saleswoman, or the cashier on the way out. Amber actually thanked her on the way out. I just kept walking. So cringe!

I’m convinced she’s going to do some of the stuff she talks about with me. Getting another woman in for a threesome (she pointed out how hot our waitresses ass looked, and later that night she told me a story while fucking me about how hot it would be to bring her home and both of us fuck the shit out of her); Some of it is… kinda rape-y too. Like, she doesn’t say “and then we hold her down and fuck her”, but the subtext seems to be “force yourself on her, and then she’ll love it and want you to fuck her harder”.

And it’s super hot. I mean, it’s crazy, and sometimes I feel wrong about it afterwards, but man it is so hot in the moment. Not that I’d every do anything like that. Coming on someone’s face and making them wear it public. Putting my hand up the waitresses skirt. Making the coffee-chick suck my dick behind the counter. All hot. All wrong wrong wrong. Did I mention hot?

I don’t even know who I am these days. I feel like I just eat, sleep, play video games, and have sex with Amber. Speaking of which…

* * *

“Do you think she heard us?” Amber asked while we were getting dressed.

“Why, are you worried she might think you’re a bad influence on me? I’ve heard that sometimes you’re a bad girl…”

“No silly. I was just wondering…” She said looking towards the door.

“What? Out with it woman!” I joked

“I just thought I heard something…” She said.

“It’s Ok. I’ll check later” I said carelessly.

It took me a ridiculously long time to realize what I’d said, and I whipped my head around to see if she’d noticed. That turned out to be worse than the original slip up.

“You’re going to check… Later?” She asked looking at me curiously.

“Oh, uh… No. It’s just … I meant I’ll ask her later. Yeah.“

“Babe. Babe. No. Look at me.” I turned to look, trying to put just the most practiced innocent face on that I could. She stared at me for about 5 seconds but it seemed like an eternity. I tried to hold onto the innocent expression. But I cracked and had to look away.

“How. How are you going to check?". And then, like a goddamn moron, I glanced at my computer. She followed my gaze and fixed me with a thoughtful expression. And she just looked at me for the longest ten seconds of my life.

“You … have a recording.” Pause. “you record your mother sleeping.” A statement of fact. Damn it.

“It’s not like that! I just… I uh. " I’m fucked. I was pretty convinced that I was going to have to burn the house down and escape to Paraguay. I can’t be know around the city as “Dylan, the mom-pervert”. I mean… I mean, it’s true. But not because she’s my mom. I was literally reduced to splutters at this point.

“You record her. You have video. You couldn’t check with just sound.” I don’t think I’ve ever felt more ashamed.

“I … Babe, it’s just.. I oh fuck” I couldn’t help it. I just started crying.

“Dylan. Stop. It’s ok.” through teary eyes, I looked at her, trying to wipe away my tears.

It took longer than I’d like to admit, but I finally managed to stop crying.

“It…It isn’t. I can’t be!” I started getting worked up again. In retrospect, not my finest moment.

She leaned up against me, and took my head and leaned back so my head rested against her chest.

I won’t deny, it took a while to calm down, but it was nice, resting against her like this. She stroked my hair, and I finally calmed down.

“So… I guess this is it?” I asked. I mean, honestly, obviously she was not going to stay.

“Show me?” She said. I lifted my head up to see her looking down with an eager expression.

“You.. You want to see … what?”

“I want to see what you were recording. Just… Oh. Just show me last night. Let’s see if she heard us.” She actually sounded excited. I guess I’d assumed… I don’t know, that if she didn’t immediately run out the door to tell everyone what a pervert I was, that the best I could hope for is that she’d make me throw all that crap away, and pretend it never happened. Instead she was eager to see if my mom had heard us having sex last night. Again, perpetual state of confusion.

“I mean, it’s just going to be my mom sleeping… Let’s get some lunch!” I tried very poorly to deflect.

“Dylan. C’mon. Don’t fight me on this. Ok?” she said pretty firmly.

“Ok” I gave in. “Give me a minute to get it cued up.”

Once I’d gotten the machine up, and logged in, I clicked as fast as I could on the folder labeled “room 2’, and started the latest recording. If you’ve ever had to show someone a video and you were just sitting there cringing internally at what they must be thinking, you know exactly how I was feeling. She watched with surprising interest.

“See, just sleeping.” I said. My mom was just lying there under the covers. Breathing. I mean, there just wasn’t much going on.

Amber sat down on my lap and stared at the screen with an intensity that I found almost scary. She reached her hand over mine on the mouse, and started advancing the video. After a few minutes of searching, she saw my mom pull the pillow over her head.

“Oh! I think she can hear us! OMG Dylan!? Does this have sound?!?” She asked incredulously.

I fumbled for the earbuds, and handed her one.

“OMG! We were not quiet!” She said. I popped in the other one and I had to agree. We’d been going at it pretty hard. Amber is really enjoying being my little pervert, and I can’t say I mind much either. After a minute of listening to our sex noises, I was starting to get hard again.

“Dylan! Is that what I think it is?” Amber mock-whispered, while rubbing her butt into my crotch. I may have groaned quietly. “Oh my god shut UP! Is… Is she touching herself?!” I looked over her shoulder, and my mom had slipped her hands under the covers. It looked like she might be, but you couldn’t really tell. Maybe her hands were cold?

“She IS! Look!” and yeah, my mom had pushed her blanket off and yanked her panties off. And now I was rock hard. I mean, how else was I supposed to be? I had my hot slut of a girlfriend grinding her butt against me, and I was watching and listening to my mom masturbate to me and Amber having sex. It was the single most fucked up thing I’d ever done.

“She’s really getting into it. I think she likes hearing us!” She said. I mumbled something, and tried to grind back up at her.

Suddenly, she’d slid off my lap, and was tugging at my belt. I reached forward to turn off the computer, but she slapped my hands away. “Just watch. I want to help you while you watch”.

My hands tangled in her hair as her mouth came down on me, wet and warm. Damn this girl is amazing.

* * *

“Amber?” I said groggily, trying to get my eyes to focus.

She didn’t move, her face lit by the glowing light of the computer screen. “Amber?”

I sat up, and saw that she had headphones on. And on the screen, my mom on her hands and knees, arching her back, pushing back into … well, into me. Oh shit. My stomach sunk, and I could feel the panic rising. How could I explain this? It’s one thing to just be a pervert. But she knows. SHE KNOWS! Nothing I can do. She knows that not only am I a terrible person, but I’m literally a motherfucker. I was almost hyperventilating. I needed to calm down.

I took some deep controlled breathss, and as I did it slowly dawned on me that Amber wasn’t just watching. She was paying rapt attention. And then I realized that she wasn’t just sitting there with her hands in her lap. Her hand was in her crotch. Her shoulder was moving gently up and down, betraying the movement. Motherfucker! She was masturbating to me fucking my mom? That was … Well it was hot as fuck, is what it was.

I stood up and quickly slipped my boxers off. I was rapidly getting hard, watching her. Now that I was awake, I could hear her grunting every now and then when she touched it just right. I couldn’t help it, and I started stroking too, watching her watch me and Mom fucking. I know I should have been thinking about how to deal with the whole being caught fucking my mom, but instead I was just too aroused, watching her rubbing herself. After a couple of minutes, she lifted her but and swiftly pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles, and spread her knees wide. I could tell that even though she was trying to be quiet, her grunts were getting louder and more frequent.

I wanted to interrupt her, to take off her headphones, to touch her and invite her to fuck while we both watched, but I was honestly worried that doing anything would startle her and disturb this beautiful moment I was witnessing. So I just kept watching, touching myself enough to stay hard, while she got more and more into it. I could hear some sounds out of the headphones now, I guess me and Mom had been pretty loud before. Then without warning she grunted loudly and made a low groan and her back stiffened up. Her hips jerked a couple of times, then her whole body relaxed totally. On screen, I could see I had pulled out and was coming all over my Mom’s amazing ass. There’s something about doggy style that really accentuates a big ass, you know?

I touched her then, just laid my hand on her shoulder. She jerked, and spun around so fast that the headphones slipped of and dangled from the cord around her neck. A tiny noise came out of her, and her eyes were as big as saucers.

“Oh, Dylan” She sighed.

“Hey, hey. Babe. It’s ok. That was so fucking hot.”

She glanced down, and saw my erection. She licked her lips and looked back up at me. She was … glowing. Radiant.

“Dylan! You never told me! Why didn’t you tell me?!” She said, breathlessly. What the fuck? Oh. I mean. Because that’s not something you tell people. Like, ever?

“Uh… I guess I didn’t know … Er… " I stammered.

She reached over and touched me while she looked at me in a way that I can only describe as adoringly. She slid over and climbed up into my lap. “I love you” she said as she lifted and pushed herself down onto my dick. She rode me gently while whispering in my ear how hot it made her to know that I was fucking my mom, how turned on she was, and all the things she wanted to see me do. I came surprisingly fast.