The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 27 — A Sleepless Night

“Oh! Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby! Shit! Oh my god it’s SO good!!”

I sighed, and pulled my pillow over my face. I’d already gone to bed when Dylan’s girlfriend had come over. And when I’d woken up, I’d found myself unexpectedly aroused. But the reason was obvious, it was like I was lying next to a porn soundtrack.

“Yeah! Fuck! You’re filling me up so good! Don’t stop! Yes!” Her high pitched voice cut through my head. And no matter how much I didn’t want to, I couldn’t help but picture my son’s majestic cock, ramming in and out of her little skinny body. And I knew, even if I hadn’t been able to hear her cries of passion, I knew how good that felt. Goddamn it, I knew.

“Yes! I’m your filthy pervert! I’m your good little slut! Take me! I’m all yours! Give it to MEEE!” her voice went up several octaves. Whoa. I mean, I guess I’m just not one for dirty talk like that. But I mean, I get it. God it does feel good. I knew then I wasn’t going to be able to just wait it out.

My hand slipped down under the blankets, and I started touching myself, imagining it was me lying there underneath him. He was so strong. And Mmm does he feel good.

“Spank me! Oh” The sound of a sharp crack rang out. “FUCK YES! Oh, I’ve been so bad!” and another crack split the air.

Wow. She was into some kinky stuff! I couldn’t help it, and I tossed the blankets and pulled my panties off. God now that I was touching myself, I’d gone full on from irritated to feeling pretty hot. Like, I know I shouldn’t be lying here with my knees apart, touching myself with increasing vigor, but damn it. This was hot!

“Oh! I know! OH fuck! Uuhhh! I want to be quiet, but I CAN’T!” she wailed. “You have to make me! Please! Oh please make me shut up!“

God, that was hot. I heard the rhythmic thumping and flesh-slapping sound stop and there was some rustling and murmering.

“Open wide, I said!” I heard from Dylan. He wasn’t shouting, but his voice carried pretty easily. I’d never heard him talk so … firmly. And then it was easy to imagine what was happening. Clearly he was shoving his gorgeous cock right down her throat. And from the happy wet noises I could still hear her making, she loved sucking his cock as much as I did. I should not be listening like this. But I didn’t stop, and my fingers were moving faster and faster.

“I fucking loved that story -hng that feels good babe. Would you really do that? Put your tongue in her ass? You are a filthy slut! Oh damn babe. Yeah, you suck it real good. I knew you were hot, but I never knew how nasty you were. Oh fuck. Yeah, lick it. Now put it back in your mouth. Yeah that feels good, babe.” Oh! Fuck I was getting pretty close, but I was shocked out of my ascent by that reference to … I mean, Amber apparently talking about … licking… an ass?! Gross! Is that where he got that idea? I could practically feel my butt pucker up thinking about it.

After a few minutes I could hear more flesh slapping sounds, and I knew he was putting that beautiful dick back inside her. Her moans and dirty talk were getting less and less coherent.

I grabbed my vibrator out of the nightstand and turned it on. The noise would help hide their talking. I just focused on the idea of Dylan on top of me, fucking me. Mhm. It feels so good. I swear I’d do anything when he’s inside me. I was starting to really get into it, you know. The jarring memory of him touching me there was fading, and I was able to really get into it, you know?

“Oh!... Fuck me! … like that, wouldn’t you… mumbles … little bitch… " I heard her. His voice was completely drowned out by the vibrator, but her higher pitched, and frankly louder voice, still managed to come through in bits and pieces. Whatever they were doing, she was clearly getting off on it. God I wanted to get off too. Hearing them … make love was hot, but it was also distracting! I wanted him so much!

“… my ass… fuck! … so good!...” Then I again heard that loud slapping noise. Spanking. I should just call it what it was. Clearly she liked getting spanked, and is obsessed with her ass. I gritted my teeth. It’s fine. She’s kinky. That’s fine. If that’s what my boy likes, it’s fine.

I’d never liked having my ass… well my anus, touched. It’s just a filthy part of our bodies, and the weird obsession some men… well some people I guess have with it is just weird. Like, sex organs are sex organs, but that one is, you know, for poop, right? But again. It’s fine. Just not for me, thank you. And spanking is just weird. Like, who likes pain? Do they also like stubbing their toe? Makes no sense. I’ll take pleasure please.

And damn, did I ever want to take that pleasure right now. I could feel that I was starting to get irrational. I don’t think I’d ever felt this horny before. I mean, I know I couldn’t, but the idea of going in there, pushing her off of him (or out from under him?) and taking her place was feeling more and more like a good idea.

I flipped over onto my stomach, and pushed the vibrator between my legs, arching my hips up to get the round vibrating knob against myself until “Huuh” I gasped as it landed just right against my clit. I was balling the sheets up as I ground down against it, trying to be quiet enough to hear.

“I am!... Your bitch … stop … oh! … don’t stop!...” I heard, punctuating by the sound of occasional spanks. I wanted to be in there so much, to feel him inside me, and to be giving him so much pleasure. I pictured myself in her place. Feeling him enter me from behind while pressing my face down into the bed. smack I heard again. I was rolling my hips back and forth with more and more vigor. Pretending to feel him fucking me while my clit rocked deliciously over the vibrator. It felt so good, and it was so hot. I just needed just a little bit more…

“… make me… Ooooh!... Fuck me!... Harder!... Please! …” I could hear. I don’t know if she was begging to be fucked harder, or spanked harder, but as far as I could tell, he was willing to do both. Her ass must be so red. Every spank landing where her ass was already sensitive from previous hits. It must hurt so much! And she was begging for more! God what a slut!

Forget about that last thing. I don’t judge. Besides, he seemed to like it too. God I wish it was me in there getting fucked. I was so close. I just needed more! I pressed down harder into the vibrator, but that wasn’t it. And I’ve tried putting my fingers inside myself, and it just doesn’t work. It’s like, I only feel my fingers when I do that. But I needed more sensation.

I reached underneath my chest with one hand and started pulling and twisting my nipples, and ahh that was it. I was closer then ever. She probably wasn’t having her nipples played with. She was probably just shoving her ass back, trying to get as much sensation from that cock and that big hand landing again and again on her ass. It was all so hot.

“…close… don’t stop… please… pleaseohplease!...”

I lifted my ass up in the air, pretending I was her. On my knees, face pressed into the bed, hanging on for deal life while he fucked me like the gorgeous stud that he was. One of my hands rolled the vibrator along my clit. And almost without thinking, I reached back and… I smacked my own ass. oh That was…I did it again, but harder. It stung, but I could picture how intensely aroused he looked as he spanked me. smack “AH!” I cried into the pillow. My own hand landing just when I heard one of his landing.

“… coming… inside me… yes! … " and then I heard his low groan over the vibrator, and I knew he was coming inside her. I smacked my ass once more, and that was it, the sharp sensation pushed me over the edge and I was finally coming, grabbing my own ass with hard sharp fingers while I shuddered and twitched against the vibrator.

I lay quietly, panting. After a few moments I could think again and I could hear them softly murmuring to each other. I was so glad he was happy.