The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 24 — Midnight Whispers

“Yes, no, right, Dr. Stannis… but I mean I’ve been work—yes. Right. … No, I hear what you’re saying, it’s just—. I see. Yes of course. I can definitely get that done by Friday. Absolutely. No of course, I get it. I’m sorry again. I—exactly. So you should have it in your inbox by… Yes, I mean you will have it in your inbox on Friday. Ok. Thanks. Ok. K. Thank you. Bye.“

I hung up. I was fucked. I’d been kind of slacking on my research project. Not like, nothing, but like, only a couple hours. I just had more important things to do, you know? But Dr. Stannis had… you know, noticed. She was great, she really was, but she definitely had expectations. She’d asked so much of me, and I’d been delivering like clockwork. Sometimes I even thought she was trying to see me fail. But I think she just knows how to get the best out of people.

“What was that about?” came my mom’s voice from the kitchen. Shit.

“Uh, it was just a thing for the research project. She’s… Dr. Stannis is a little concerned about whether I’m still making progress. But I totally am. So I just need to get her a summary of all the … the literature survey that I’ve been doing.” I said, only partially lying. It wasn’t a lit survey, it was actually a new analysis of some data that she’d found from a related paper, and she wanted me to analyze it using our newer model. I’d already given it a vibe-check and it was totally reasonable in our new model. But she wasn’t satisified with “compatible”. She wanted “explanatory” and “fits better”.

“Hmmph.” I heard a dissatisfied sound. I put the phone in my pocket and started counting. I’d gotten to 6 when she came in, still drying her hands. It’s so stupid. Even when she’s washing dishes, she’s in a perfect outfit. I don’t know why she bothers, no one is looking at her.

“So. Any idea why the Doctor is concerned?” She asked, calmly.

“No, just … It’s just taking a bit longer than expected. It’s no big deal, mom.”

“No big deal. When was it expected?” She asked, with an absolutely false sense of innocence.

“Well, I mean, I’d originally hoped to get it done last Monday, but then it just … took a bit longer. Plus I was in the hospital! That lost me some time.”

“The hospital.” She said flatly. Her expression was blank, but I could hear her weighing which of the many criticisms available to her. I seriously love her, but I could sense that I was setting myself up for a thrashing. Metaphorically speaking My mom doesn’t hit me.

“So, let me see if I understand.” Shit. Shit shit shit. That means I she doesn’t even have to do any work, I’ve fried myself. “So you failed to make your original deadline, then because of your… distractions, you end up in the hospital, and lose two days. But last Monday. That was 9 days ago. So it was late, then you lost two days. And then this Monday happened, and you still didn’t have it done. And now you need to do it by Friday, two days from now. So. Long overdue, plenty of time to do it, and it is still not done. I have to ask why not? I mean, are you just lazy? Stupid? Maybe this isn’t that important to you? " That last question tho, dripping with threat.

“Mom! Of course it’s important to me. I’ve been working like a dog on this for months!” I whined.

“Yes. For months. But last two weeks? You have been spending time out, with him. And not doing work.“

Actually, to be honest, this project was how I’d hoped to spend my summer. But then I met Dylan, and he had become a pretty big priority in my life. I mean, I was still working on my independent studies! I was! But it had taken a backseat lately. But it shouldn’t be a big deal. I could catch up, no problem!

“You need to figure out your priorities. Boy is ok, and I don’t mind if he comes over sometime, but you need to make your college work the priority. You don’t get that many opportunities like this one. " Oh, good, we were in full on lecture mode. I kind of tuned her out while looking attentive. “responsibility”, “life goals”, “college”, etc.

This was actually the 3rd lecture I’d heard in the last week, and that’s after the lectures I got in and after the hospital visit. I was pretty much over it. But my mom is my mom, and she isn’t going to give up, and she isn’t going to be fooled. I needed to get her off my back! If she would just quick lecturing me so much, I could focus on this project in my non-Dylan time. Honestly, she’s the one stopping me, you know?

In retrospect, the solution was obvious.

* * *

Dylan was naked in my bed again. Honestly, that’s how I prefer it! He is nice, and I really like him, but man that dick was amazing. He was just laying there on his back with his hands behind his head, and I was just playing with his cock. I can do it all day. He’s mentioned it to me before, that I just like playing with it, and it is just so true. But he doesn’t mind, so I guess it’s fine.

“Babe?” he said, and I looked up at him.

“Can you tell me another story?”

“Uh, yeah, sure. You’ve been liking my stories?” I asked with a smirk.

He grinned down at me. “I do. I don’t know how to tell you this, but you’re quite a pervert. And… I guess that turns me on. Like, I like knowing that you’ve got a filthy mind.".

Well, he’s not wrong. “Mmm, I do…” I said, briefly taking a sec to flick his head with my tongue. “And you like to hear about how dirty I am?” I asked, flicking it back and forth again.

He made a low groan and nodded. “Yeah. You … Honestly you surprise me, and I guess I find that kind of hot. Like, it’s great that you are like me, you like sex like me, and you seem to really enjoy the sex we have. But what’s hot is that you take it to another level in your stories. Like, you’re just such a pervert. Like when you told me the story about that mom at the beach? I mean, I don’t think I’d ever thought about just coming all over someone’s face like that, and never “in public” like that. It was super hot, at least in part because it was so.. I dunno, like taboo.”

“Yeah?” I asked. “Taboo huh? You into all that stuff? Like, ‘oh no stepbro, what are you doing?’ type stuff? ”

We shared a giggle together, but he rested his head back down and I went back to it. Then a thought occurred to me.

“Or maybe… " I said, letting it drag out as I stroked him. “Maybe you’re more into the Mom fantasies…”

I could feel his whole body stiffen. I mean, makes sense, he really liked that Mom with the huge boobs at the beach. At the time I thought it was just her big busty self. But maybe he was into moms generally? Lol. I guess I should have said ‘Oh no step-son’. But I’m no mom, so I don’t really think I could have pulled it off anyway.

But, a filthy pervert like me has to do what a filthy pervert like me has to do, right?

“Did you see my mom at the front door?” I asked, my fingers wrapped around his dick.

“Huh? Uh… yeah. She let me in?” he said, looking confused by this change of topics

“She was just going out to the gym. Did you see what she was wearing?” I asked as I slowly stroked him.

He looked sheepish. “Uh, yeah.” She liked to look good at all times. So she went to gym in full makeup, lashes done, hair carefully brushed and braided. And wearing stylish athletic wear. And since she was in really good shape, it looked good on her. Today’s outfit had been those new leggings that gave you a permanent wedgie, but made your ass look amazing, and a slightly-more-than-a-sports-bra top. Ah, it’s a sports bra. The bone white colour of the leggings and top were a good contrast to the darker colour of her skin. I wish I had her penchant for style, but that particular trait just seemed to miss me. I know how to dress up, but it takes so much effort that I just can’t manage. Mom makes it look effortless.

“Be honest, did you see here ass in those things? Are those leggings amazing?” I grinned

He nodded. “Yeah? Your mom … well, she’s pretty hot, actually”. I nodded, she was pretty hot.

“What do you think of her tits?”

“Uh… Is this weird?” he asked

“Nope.” I quickly assured him. “After all, she’s pretty hot, right?”

“Oh… Yeah, ok. I mean, she has pretty great tits? I mean, I like yours too!” He reached out to grope my little A-cups. I know that size isn’t everything, but apparently if I want a flat stomach, and tight ass, I don’t get to have boobs. Which sometimes makes me a little sad because I know how much men like big boobs. But to be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever had trouble getting a boy to bed, and they never actually complained about my breasts, and and… Well fuck it! My tits are part of my body, and my body is pretty awesome! So I only felt mildly condescended to by his lame grope.

“Silly. I know you like me. But that doesn’t mean you can’t notice other women.” I said. “Even my mom. And she does have a great rack!” I joked. I mean, she wasn’t like his mom, but my mom has a solid C cup for sure, and her frame was pretty thin compared to my muscular frame.

“Ok. Yes, your mom has a great ‘rack’ as you put it. And her butt did look pretty delicious in those lululemon or whatever things. Satisfied? God, you’re a little pervert, aren’t you?”

I kept stroking him and nodded. Yup, her ass is delicious. Mine is muscular and tight, but hers is more womanly, and frankly, bigger.

“So, are you ready for a sexy story?” I asked him. He looked like he’d never heard of a better idea in his life. He likes that I’m a bit of a pervert.

“Remember when my mom came in, and I explained that it was ok, and she could just leave?” I asked. He nodded again. I got some lube on my hand and started jacking him a little faster.

“What if she couldn’t stop herself when she saw your cock? Wouldn’t that be hot?”

“Uh? I- yeah? It’s always hot when a woman is… I dunno, like overcome with desire. That’s so hot. So it would be hot if she, like, saw my cock, and just wanted to … to get some.” Huh! That was actually probably the most sexy-story contribution he’d ever made. Normally he just listens. But he was totally right. That kind of … overcome-with-lust thing was hot. I felt so sexy, jacking him off and sharing our sexy stories.

“Right?! I’m just picturing it. She comes in when… when I’m asleep. And she comes to you and sits on the edge of the bed, trying not to wake me up. But she starts touching you, and you wake up to find your cock in her hands. You start to speak, but she touches her finger to your lips to keep you quiet. And she keeps touching you, and before too long, your- you get hard.” He was breathing heavily.

“Would…Would I be satisfied with a handjob?” He asked. I got his meaning, and climbed on top of him.

“You wouldn’t! What would you do first?” I asked him, touching his dick between my legs, sliding on top of it.

“Mmm, that feels so good. I think… I think I’d have to take her top off so I could see her tits” He said.

I nodded, that seemed like the right move. “Yeah, you reach over, and try to pull her top off. Would she let you?”

“Mmmph. Ugh. Yeah. No. I mean, she would try to stop me, but I would do it anyway. She can’t stop me since she only has one hand free. Fuck. That’s so hot.”

“Yeah babe. Her boobs come free and you can see them. Do you like her dark nipples?” I ask.

“Uggh. shit. Ugh. Yeah. And I grab them. She’s stroking my cock, and I start pinching her nipples. Ugh. I … I think she would make like a little sound, you know? She likes it as much as my m—er, as you do. I lightly pinch and pull on them, and she has to hold her other hand over her mouth to stop herself from making noise. " Yes. Right. She loves having her nipples played with. I mean, she must, it makes sense.

I bring his hands to my nipples. I love it when he plays with them, and I make a little sound of pleasure when he gently pinches them. I keep sliding my vulva back and forth on the underside of his cock, and I’m so wet it’s totally soaked him.

“Yeah. She loves it. Then what happens?” I pant.

“You are a pervert. You want to hear about how I fuck your mom! Do you?” He demands, pinching my nipples just a bit harder. I cry out a little, it’s just so much sensation.

“Shit yes. Tell me about how you fuck her. God I’m such a filthy pervert.” I grunt, angling my hips so that his cock touches against the end of my clit as I rock back.

“I pull her down, onto the bed. Her eyes get wide when I pull her up on top of me.” Fuck this is hot! I can’t stop myself, and I slide his cock inside. The feeling of it filling me up renders me completely speechless for a minute.

“I slide deep inside her and she can’t help but make a noise. And as I start fucking up at her, she makes a little gasp with every thrust.”

“Oh shit babe! Does it wake me up?” I ask, suddenly sure what I need to do. God I’m such a pervert! But I’m his filthy pervert, and he was going to love this.

“Yeah. You wake up, and you find me fucking your mom. And she’s loving it. Your mom is so fucking hot. God I love fucking her” He grunts. His eyes are closed and he’s rocking his head from side to side.

“oh yeah babe! I fucking love, love, love it. You know I’m a filthy fucking pervert. Oh Babe, you feel so good inside me. But I love watching you fuck her! And I can tell she loves it!” I explain, trying to remain coherent while his amazing beautiful cock is filling me so forcefully.

“Fuck. Yes. Yes! Fucking show me what a pervert you are. Dirty. Ugh. Fucking. Ugh. fuck” He gasps out incoherently.

There’s so many ways to go! I want to show him what a pervert I am! I could kiss him—no I could stuff my nipple in his mouth while he’s fucking her. I could lick his balls! No! OMG! Oh shit. I just—oh that’s fucking filthy! I go for broke. “I climb up behind the two of you. She’s lying down on top of you while you fuck her from underneath. But from down between your legs, I can see you fuck her. You put your hands on her ass and you pull her down onto your cock, again and again. And I can see her juicy ass, just sitting there. " He grunts twice in that familiar pattern. “So I lean in, and your hands are-oh fuck- shit, your hands are spreading her ass cheeks apart. I can see her fucking asshole, and I stick my tongue right up her FUCKING DELICIOUS ASS! And she can’t help it, she cries out ‘NOOoo!’, but she can’t help herself and she starts cumming on your cock! She doesn’t want to, but she’s totally overwhelmed by how fucking hot this is! And then she is lost, lost in the sensation of your cock in her pussy while her daughter tongues her asshole! She-ah! She can’t stop herself and she starts to cu—Oh fuck fuck FUCK!” and I just absolutely fucking lose it. All three of us cum at the same time. I mean, both of us. I feel him twitch and jerk inside me, and I swear to fucking god I’m twitching and jerking on the inside at least as much. And the image. The fucking image of my mom’s delicious ass in front of me, ready for me to eat it like groceries while her pussy is getting railed by his cock, is seared into my brain. She fucking loves it.

* * *

And that was it. It was clear what I had to do. That night, I fucked him again, and after he came, he fell right asleep. That’s when I sprung (slowly so as not to wake him!) into action. I pulled the blankets to the side so that his legs and… sigh. That beautiful damn cock was on display. I gathered myself, put on my nightgown and went down hall to my mother’s room. I knelt down beside her, and gently shook her shoulder until she woke up and looked at me.

“Amber? What’s wrong honey?”

“Mom. You know how Dylan is here?” I whispered.

She nodded, “Of course, dear. I don’t mind”.

“Right. But I want to show you something. I need you to come with me. It’s serious”. I said, and took her by the hand. She was wearing a nightie. Of course she was.

When we got to my room, I stepped aside and pushed her ahead of me. She turns to look at me confused. I point and step up behind her, only taking a second to notice how nice her ass looks in that nightie. I swear, I’ve never tongued anyone’s ass before, but just for a second I swear I could taste it. But as her eyes adjust, I can see that she immediately becomes still.

“Do you see it? What I wanted to show you?” I whisper.

“Ye—”

“Shhhh. Only answer with whispers. You don’t want to speak loudly right now. You don’t want to wake Dylan. Only whispers. You understand?” I tell her.

She nods, “Only whispers” she repeated quietly.

“Good. Now listen…”