The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 25 — Like Daughter, Like Mother?

Holy shit is Amber a little pervert! I had no idea how much of a freak she is when we first started dating. She came off kind of shy and reserved. Now she’s telling me stories about licking her moms ass while I fuck her mom?! I guess I can be sure I’ll never be bored with her! I was just heading down the stairs to the front door when—

“Dylan! Are you staying for breakfast?” I spun around and speak of the devil, there was her mom. God at some point I’m going to have to figure out what her name is, I can’t just keep referring to her as “Amber’s Mom”.

“Uh… Oh, no, I don’t think I—” I started, but she interrupted me almost as soon as I started.

“Nonsense! A handsome man like you needs to eat! Keep up your strength! I know how it is.” she said, almost—almost with a giggle at the end? This is weird. She’s normally so… clipped. Like, she would rather not speak at all, but basic decorum insisted that she recognize my existence. Now she’s … giggling? And before I knew it, she’d taken my hand in hers and was leading me to the kitchen table.

So I sat down and was immediately handed a plate of blueberry pancakes, as she leaned across the table. I kept my eyes firmly on the plate, but my peripheral vision filled in more than it probably ought to.

“Dylan, do you drink coffee? Or Juice?” she asked, looking up at me, eager for my answer.

“Uhhh, just coffee?” I managed to say. I barely even glanced down her shirt! But it was full of soft dark curves

“Of course! Coming right up!” She stood up and turned away, reaching for a mug from a hook. Her slacks hugged her curves, and I had to struggle to look away. I can’t help it, I was imagining Amber eating that ass again. Fuck what a minx I had on my hands! But I had to tear my eyes back to my food. The mom is just the mom. I’m just a reluctant guest here, held hostage by blueberry pancakes. And Syrup.

“You look tired Dylan, did you not sleep well last night?” She asked, sounding concerned. But when I looked up, she looked… less concerned and more smirk-y.

I mindlessly shoveled bites into my mouth and tried to pretend that this was normal. I just had to do the minimum here and out the door please.

“You know, I heard you last night.” she said, her voice still bright and cheery.

“You uh… oh my god, I’m so sorry—” I started. What did she hear? Did she hear about Amber talking her into fucking me, while she got her asshole tongued? I stopped taking bites. Not because I was done, but because I suddenly was worried they were poisoned. It would explain her pleasant demeanor if this was just a saccharine coating over my unexplained disappearance and her daughter’s return to being totally school focused.

“Oh yes. And boy, do you snore! Have you ever had that checked out by a doctor?” She asked. And then she winked. At me. For real. What?!

OH Uh, right. Um. Yeah. No, I’ve never had it checked out. You uh, you think I should?” I asked. Is this my life? To be perpetually confused?

“Oh probably. I mean, I’m not a doctor, but I could check you out if you want?” She asked, smiling down at me.

“You… you could?” I asked. Yes, still confused, but trying desperately to keep my mind out of the gutter.

“Oh yes. I went back to school to be a CPA, but my first career was as a nurse. I think I even have one of my old uniforms!” She continued.

Her uniforms. I can’t help it! I TRIED not to, but just for a split second, I imagined her standing there, wearing a nurses uniform. I mean, not like a real one, but like a slutty Hallowe’en nurse uniform. I shook my head in a vain effort to clear it.

“Oh, uh that’s um.. Yeah, no thanks though, I’m good” I stood up, and pushed away from the table.

“Hang on, let me get you a to-go cup” She said cheerfully, bending way over to pull something out of a low cupboard. Her slacks strained against her tight ass, and it … well it looked like she wasn’t wearing underwear. I mumbled some kind of thanks and sat back down.

“You want it topless?”

“Uhh?” I grunted, and jerked my head back to look at her, alarmed and confused and fuck fuck fuck I needed to get my head out of the gutter! Surely she wasn’t offering…

All smiles, she held out a coffee to me, and in her other hand was a plastic lid. I yanked my eyes from her chest to her face and mumbled that sure, I’d take a lid. I’m positive that I must have blushed bright red. Jesus. I mean, Amber and I had gone it at it twice last night. You’d think I could get my mind out of the gutter for one damn minute!

“No problem. Some people say it doesn’t taste as good with a lid on. But me, I don’t mind either way” She said cheerily, and plopped the coffee cup in front of me. Her hand came down on my shoulder at the same time, and seemed to linger… well longer than it should have.

I grunted and pushed back from the table, forcing her to let me go.

“Done so soon?” She asked, leaning down, one hand on my shoulder again, to grab my plate. Damn, I probably should have at least offered to take it to the counter. I was flustered by her nearness. She smelled good, and the image of her cleavage pushed together in a slutty nurse costume again flashed through my mind. It took all my mental strength to keep my eyes down.

“Oh! I didn’t realize you had so much muscle, Dylan. You must work out!” She said cheerily, lifting the plate away while squeezing the muscles on my shoulder. Once she released me, I stood up and brushed some imaginary crumbs from my clothes as an excuse not to look over at her.

“Yeah. I’ve got uh some things I need to uh… I have to go” I stammered, turning to head out of the room, pushing at my crotch to hide my erection.

“Dylan?” She asked, and I heard something snap behind me. I was almost too scared to turn around, terrified that some kind of transformation had occurred behind me. I swear I half expected to see her suddenly have pulled some kind of stripper transition into lingerie or a slutty police uniform or something. And now I can’t unthink that.

But she was just standing there, one arm on her hip, the other outstretched, with the coffee in her hand. She had snapped the lid onto it. Right. Makes sense now.

“You forgot your coffee. I hope you enjoy it on your way to … well wherever you’re heading.” She smiled innocently at me. I took it from her, stammering some words of thanks. Her fingers brushed along my hand as she passed it over.

Just as I turned to go, I heard her call out after me, “But do let me know next time, if you’d prefer it topless.” I glanced over my shoulder, and she was standing there with both hands on her hips and the widest smile I’d ever seen her make. It took me exactly two seconds to realize what was different. Her shirt was now unbuttoned to her belly button, and I could see her skin from throat to navel, in a narrow, v-shaped patch. I couldn’t see anything I, uh, shouldn’t be able to see, but still, it wasn’t anything I should be seeing of my girlfriend’s Mom’s body.

I just nodded and turned back, putting my head down, and just kept going until I was in the safety of my car and driving away. If I’d turned back around to close the door, she would have seen the tentpole in my pants, and I just couldn’t deal with that.