The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 23 — Auntie Gets a Present

This is, sure as shit, the weirdest family relationship I’d ever seen. And I’ve fucked my mom. So, you know, this is weird.

I mean, I guess more than a few women have seen me naked, but this is the first time anyone has exposed me to someone else. Her mom!

So sure, I was a little weirded out when her mom came in all angry and stern, and then… got distracted and left? Amber just told her that it was ok, and she just agreed? I guess? And then before I could really think about it too much, Amber was sucking my cock, and telling me how turned on she was. I wasn’t going to fight it. But I still don’t understand their relationship, that’s for sure. But regardless of everyone telling me it was ok for me to come back, I was a little skeeved out and couldn’t really imagine any kind of family dinner at Amber’s house. If my math was correct, I’d managed to poison her daughter, then book it out of a difficult conversation at the hospital, and finally show my johnson to her mom before making her daughter come so loud I was worried the cops would come. So yeah. Time to head home.

When I got home, I noticed my mom’s car wasn’t parked there, and there was a note that she was heading out and would be back around dinner. Huh. I grabbed a snack and headed up to my room to just hang out, watch some videos and chill.

Around noon, I decided to grab a swim, and headed out to the pool.

* * *

I was having the best goddamn dream of my life. I was laying back in a palace, while beautiful women danced around in front of me. They were all different shapes and sizes. Tall women, short women, black women, Indian women, white women, skinny women, chubby women, big boobs, small boobs, etc. You get it. And one by one, they were taking their clothes off, depositing them on the floor were they disappeared. They continued dancing, becoming more and more scantily clad, until they were all completely naked, and still dancing. For dream reasons, I was naked as well, and becoming obviously aroused. One by one, the women stepped up, gazing at my member. Then they would lean over, taking a long lick, before stepping away for the next. Each time, they’d put a hand on my thigh or hip. I’d feel their bodies press up against me, and then they disappear, only for the next to take their place.

I felt like a god. These women literally lived only to serve me, to excite me.

“Mmmmhhhuh” I heard one of them grunt, as they briefly took my entire cock into their mouth. I tried to encourage her, but it just came out a weird mumble.

I jolted awake. I’d fallen asleep on a one of our recliners, and I was groggy and confused. And horny.

“uh…” I said, in my most erudite voice.

“MMmh” I heard. It was a familiar voice. Shit. Something felt really good. Like, really good. I looked down, and a big mop of hair was working up and down and oh SHIT that felt good.

“Oh. Errr… wait uh.” I continued, impressing whoever this was with my quick grasp of the situation.

“You want me to stop?” I heard her say, before she went back to vigorously sucking my cock. I let out a very well reasoned groan.

It sounded like Peggy. ehem ‘Aunt Peggy’ I corrected myself.

“Oh. ugh Um, no. Uhh hgh just—” I tried. Still confused, still having my cock sucked. And she was really good at it. Like, wow. Her fingers brushed back and forth on my balls and HOW DID I END UP NAKED? I sat upright.

“No, wait, stop” I said firmly.

Even here, doing this fucking illegal thing, sucking my cock in the backyard, my goddamn Aunt Peggy had a huge smirk on her face.

“You didn’t like it?” she asked, full of sass. “Ok, I’ll stop” she said, and sat up, one hand still wrapped around it. She was wearing a sundress again, and the neckline was revealing as all hell.

I looked at her, and tried to regain my senses. The fact that my gorgeous aunt was smiling back at me, holding onto my twitching cock was making it very hard to even understand what was happening. That was probably my opening.

“What’s… What’s going on?” I asked.

Her hand made a quick up and down motion, and I hissed.

“I’m finishing what we started the other night?” She said, as though it were obvious. Again, the quick tug. I twitched in her hand. “Did you want me to stop?” She asked me. I think she’d said that before, but I wasn’t sure.

“Uh… I mean…” I said, still confused, horny, groggy, and horny. “I mean, no, I guess not.”

“Oh, ok. You’re “ok” with me finishing it. Good to know. " She said with a grin, and took my cock back in her mouth. I just lay back and let her do her thing.

After a few minutes of just laying back, and occasionally groaning, I felt… guilty. I mean, she’s hot, and I’ve been crushing on her forever, and she is sucking my dick, but- I mean, she’s married! I shouldn’t be doing this!

“Wait. Just… stop” I said. She immediately stopped.

“This again?” She asked, a small string of drool escaping from the corner of her smiling lips.

“But—But what about Jerry? I mean, is he ok with this?“

“Ah. That.” She was quiet for a minute or two. “So, if he was OK with it, you wouldn’t mind?”

I was flabbergasted. “Not mind?!” I said, confused. If you’re noticing a theme, yes, I’m confused a lot. Particularly when a hot woman is either about to blow me, was blowing me, or both.

“Yes. Would it be OK with you, if he was OK with it?” She asked, her hand again snaking between my legs and gripping my cock.

“Uhm.. I guess?” I said, uncertainly. She looked positively delighted.

“Then you’re in luck” she said, and climbed up until her face was next to mine. “Because he thinks this is hot”, and leaned in to kiss my neck, while stroking my dick.

“He d-d-does?” I stammered out.

“uh-huh. He loves hearing about us” She whispered, as she nibbled at my neck and ear.

“You told him about us?!” I asked alarmed. I actually glanced over my shoulder. I don’t know what I was expecting, but no one was in the yard.

“Uh-huh. He liked it” She said, and did some shuffling between us. She swung her leg over my body, almost sitting on my stomach. “Do you want to hear what he likes to hear about the most?” She asked.

I lay there frozen. Finally I realized she was waiting to hear. I nodded and gulped out a ‘yes’.

She slid herself down slightly, until my cock was bumping up against her. She still had one hand wrapped around it, and she slipped it back and forth against herself.

“He loves hearing about you fucking me” and then she pushed back, and my dick slid right in to her. She groaned loudly. “He loves it- ah- when I tell him about fucking you- oh” She started moving back and forth. “And what makes him ugh fuck! the hottest? The oh absolute fucking hottest?” She hissed, “he loses his mind—umph, when I tell him how ah baby when I tell him about how I beg you to cum inside me”, and she started bucking up and down, back and forth.

Again, I just lay there. Stunned, and holy fuck, super aroused. My aunt Peg was bouncing up and down on me, obviously having an amazing time. And I was just laying there letting it happen. Slowly, I became… I don’t know. Not bored exactly, but restless. I couldn’t just lie down the whole time.

“Aunt Peg? Climb off” I said, and lifted my knee. She stopped suddenly and looked concerned, but she just hopped right off.

“Is—Are you ok?” She asked but I cut her off.

“Aunt Peg. Kneel here and lean over the chair.” I said. She almost leapt into the position, her dress had ridden up to her waist. I rushed in behind her, grabbing her hips, and pulling her against me. She groaned and ground her butt against me. I reached down and fed my cock into her from behind, and she cried out and thrust back against me hard. I held her hips hard so she couldn’t move.

“Aunt Peg. Damn. You are so sexy. I can feel you squeezing me. You love it don’t you?”

“Uggh! Oh yes. I fucking love the feel of you inside me. Oh. Please fuck me!” she begged.

“Not yet. You’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you?” I asked.

“Uhhhh, I uh, I guess? Yes. I’ve been a bad girl. Are you going to spank me?” She asked, trying to find a groove.

“Aunt Peg? What did you do that was bad?” I asked, fingers gripped into her hard.

“Uhhh… I took your shorts off without permission?” My hand came down with a crack on her ass. ”AH! uh, I gave you a blowjob?” She guessed. Crack louder this time. I waited, soaking inside her and twitching. “Oh! I came here without your permission? I put you inside me before without asking first?” Crack Crack two more spanks. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t doing it right though. It was barely reddening her ass. Should I be doing it harder? But regardless, she sounded increasingly desperate to figure out what she’d done wrong. “I DON’T KNOW! What did I do?” She whined.

“You told your husband about that night in the car” crack another spank.

“OH! Shit. Um. No, it’s not like that!” she pleaded, arching her ass as high as she could.

“No? Explain.”

“I never told him it was you. I would never tell about that. I just made up a sexy story. And you were… You were an inspiration. I definitely never told him”

A sexy story? About me? I rubbed her ass where I’d smacked it, the skin was starting to change colour.

“Tell me about it.”

And she proceeded to tell me not one, but several stories she’d told her husband about me. And as she started telling me, I started fucking her slowly and gently. She told me about how the stories had just started with her fucking some young stud, but slowly had expanded to the stud (me) marking her. Sending her home with cum in her hair, in her mouth or on her face. How I’d demanded that she kiss her husband with my cum on her lips. Or make him eat her out with a pussy full of my cum. And they both loved it. She was getting more and more worked up, trying to speed up the fucking, trying to push back harder, at least until I’d told her to knock it off.

“So, what about today?” I asked, grinding in, grinding out.

“uh-uh-uh please. Today? ahh

SMACK “Yes, today. What are you going to tell him about today?“

“Oh baby boy, no. I promised- oh shit I promised I’d never tell”

“But you could tell him the same way you tell him about your pretend lover.”

“Ye-ah-yes” She grunted, eyes closed.

“So tell him. Tell him how I fucked you while we talked about him. Tell him how you begged me to fuck you. Tell him all about it” I said, speeding up. She cried out and slammed back against me. I was getting really into this weird thing they liked.

“Tell him! Ugh!” I thrust harder. “Tell him about how I smacked your ass while we fucked!” smack! “Aaah yeah! Tell him about how you wanted me to fuck you so bad! Tell him! Oh shit! Tell him Aunt Peg about how I fucked you without a condom! Shit, you love it. You’re going to come on my cock right now, aren’t you! " I smacked her ass again and she jerked and cried out. “Tell him! Tell him how hard you came when I filled you up. Oh shit, I’m going to come! Tell him! Fucking tell him about THIS!” and I started cumming inside her

“Oh! Baby, yes! Come in me! YES! I’ll tell him everything! Everything! EVERYTHING!”