The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 21 — Amber and Co

“Good. You are awake” I heard my mom say.

I was in my room, confused as hell. My mouth was all puffy, but I couldn’t really remember coming home. I must have been pretty out of it. And I was wearing the ridiculous fluffy nightie my mom bought me. Ugh.

“Mmghche” I grunted, and tried to roll over. I’m normally a pretty up-and-at—’em kind of gal, but today I was just out of steam.

“So. You start seeing this boy, and then you’re in the hospital? Stupid boy didn’t know, or didn’t’ care that you were allergic? Which is it? He didn’t seem that clever when I talked to him, so I’m going with stupid.”

“What? Mo-ooom!”

“He didn’t seem that smart when I talked to him. So. I guess he’s just too dumb. But why are you dating such a dumb boy?

“He’s not..I.. Can I get up and maybe have some breakfast?”

“No. Supposed to stay in bed. I’ll bring you breakfast drink, and your documents if you have reading you need to do.” She flounced out. My mom can be a bit of a hardass. When she’s mad, she reverts to this stereotypical short clipped sentences.

I felt… terrible. Just flat like a pancake. I don’t know if it’s from the drugs they gave me, or just side effect from the allergic reaction, but boy howdy was today a day to lie in bed. I texted Dylan to let him know that I was “ok”, but couldn’t come over today. It’s weird. I mean, I kind of knew I shouldn’t see him anymore, but also I really wanted to. It’s not every day that you discover that your boy has a penis that can make you do whatever he wants. Honestly, I’m pretty lucky. He could have asked me to do a lot of really yucky things. Instead I just gave him a lot of blowjobs and rode him and … and … god those were good things. I mean, did he really make me do them? Looking back, I obviously really liked doing them. ugh I missed it already. Him. I missed him already.

When my mom came back with a big tall glass of something green and creamy, I made a face. But about food and homework, my mom was inviolable. I drank it. I made another face. She watched me silently while I drank. In case you weren’t aware, this is my mom’s version of the 3rd degree. Unfortunately, it works super well on me.

“Mom, Ok, I’m sorry, it was just an accident!”

She continued looking at me with that stony face.

“Mom. It’s fine. He didn’t know, I didn’t know, but we all know now, so obviously, it’s not a big deal”.

“pfft. Not a big deal” She said sarcastically. A rare outburst.

“Why don’t I get up now that I’ve had this delicious breakfast and help you in the garden? Wouldn’t that be nice? We could chat about school!” I offered. Talking about me going to school was one of her pleasures in life.

But it wasn’t working today.

“No. You stay in bed.”

I wilted. She took a deep breath. I braced for it.

“You are grounded. You are not seeing that boy. You need to do your school project. Get published. Get recommendation. Not see silly boy that doesn’t know what kind of engineer he wants to be and will probably be sandwich engineer. He doesn’t even care for you enough to stay with you in the hospital. You text him, let him know.”

My jaw dropped, and stomach lurched. I was frozen. She took this opportunity to glare once more, and then stalk out of the room.

* * *

I mean, I didn’t send the message. That would be crazy. I liked having sex with Dylan. I loved sucking his cock, fucking him, jacking him off, and telling him sexy stories. I was getting turned on just thinking about that fact. There was no way I was going to break up with him. Oh shit. I think I might love him?

But I did have an idea about how to fix this problem, once and for all. I just needed to make sure it didn’t go wrong…