The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 20 — Sex Education Begins at Home

The epipen was easy. Those things are, like, made work. The hard part was calling her mom. To be honest, I’ve never had to call a girl’s parents before. It was pretty awkward. But her Mom was a trooper, just got the details and hung up after saying she’d meet us at the hospital.

I had to drive there after the ambulance (they wouldn’t let me ride along). This is the fucking weirdest afternoon. But don’t worry, it gets weirder.

So obviously, they pump her full of antihistamines and all that stuff, and when I manage to find her room, she’s awake, but kind of … out of it. Apparently they have a whole class of antihistamines that are not available over the counter because they make you high af. Who knew?

So we’re “chatting” and her mom walks in. Oh. I’ve never met her mom. I guess. I guess I just assumed that her parents were white. But no, her mom’s Asian. Well, Asian-American? She spoke English natively, that’s what I’m saying. Maybe she came via Canada, I don’t know. Anyway. Also, and I know you’re going to think I’m being boring, but she’s kind of hot. Very stylish, you know? Ok, it’s ridiculous when I’m at the hospital with my girlfriend to notice her hot mom.

“What happened?!” first words out of her mouth, as she rushed to her daughter’s side.

I start to explain that she ate some peanut butter, but Amber cuts me off.

“It was an accident mom. I never told him I was allergic. I never told him. That I was allergic. Just an accident”. Not the most convincing story.

She turned to look at me, for basically the first time. “Oh. So you fed her peanut butter, and then helped her to the ambulance. Then you called me?”

“Mom, mom, mom. Mom. Mmmmmom. " Amber said, rolling the word around in her mouth.

“Yes dear?”

“It was so beautiful! You don’t even know! But now I knooooooow! It’s amazing. Like, amazing-amazing”. She burbled little fragments about how amazing it was.

Her mom looked back and forth between us. I don’t know what my expression was, but internally I was alternating between confused, stricken, and embarrassed for her.

“Ok. What was beautiful and amazing?” She asked, looking at me, weary and confused.

“I…Uh” I stammered, trying to look confused, but I suspect just looking like a moron.

“SSSSHHHHHH!” Amber said very loudly. “No. She can’t. It’s a secret” She winked at me. Definitely spy materiel here.

Her mom went from weary to suspicious pretty quickly. “What’s a secret?”

“Can’t tell. Secret. Duh.” Amber said. “But so… yummy. I just want to keep it forever”

“Amber! Listen to me. I’m your mother. What. Happened.”

“No. Can’t tell! Obviously!” She rolled over, facing away from us. As I male, I was unable to avoid noticing that her gown was covering nothing. I looked away, while her mom stepped in to fix her blankets.

“’K, bye. Gotta sleep now. Bye. ”

A nurse poked in at this point, and happened to hear. “Sorry folks. That medication tends to knock people out. She’s not kidding about needing to sleep”.

I took her mom out, and made up some stupid story about making peanut butter sandwiches, and Amber had never told me she was allergic. She seemed pretty suspicious that something else was going on. She asked a lot of questions that I mumbled answers to. Eventually she asked me who I was.

“I uh, I guess Amber never mentioned me? I… I guess we’ve been dating for a couple of weeks?” I admitted. “I’m Dylan?”

“Huh. Are you in College?”

“uh, it’s summer, but I just graduated high-school, so…”

“ok. Good. She gets a lot of interest from those college boys. I don’t like them”

“oh, uh, ok”

“And? Where are you going to college? What field?”

“Uh, Engineering?”

“Hm. What area?”

I stammered out some nonsense about being interested in electrical and mechanical engineering, but the gods honest truth is that I’m probably not good enough at math for either. She pursed her lips, and practically radiated disapproval. I guess I’m not the doctor-in-waiting that she was looking for from a boyfriend. Luckily, before she could explain exactly why I should be thrown in jail for attempted murder and being too lame to make a good match for Amber, her phone rang, and she turned away to take the call. I don’t know what it is about Asian moms and tight skirts, but I’m not going to complain. After some brief words, she began explaining that Amber was in the hospital, allergic reaction, she’d be fine but was pretty out of it.

I stepped past her towards the door, caught her eye, made a vague “out” signal, and headed out to find the bathroom and get some space.

* * *

I know ducking out wasn’t the smartest thing to do, but I mean, I left Amber in good hands, right?

“Dylan? Is that you?” I heard mom call as I opened the front door.

“Nope, just a serial killer!” I called back. A moment later she poked her head out of the kitchen.

“Ha ha. What happened?! The neighbors said an ambulance came to the house? You ok? I found your phone on the floor along with some stuff? An epi-pen?”

I explained the whole thing. Well, no. I explained that Amber had accidentally eaten some peanut butter and had a sever allergic reaction.

“Oh dear, you must have been so scared!” She rushed in and hugged me. I sighed to myself, feeling her soft curves pressing against my chest. It took so much will to keep my hands on her back, up from that but that only a few weeks ago I’d been gripping… Sigh.

After a moment, she broke, and looked at me intensely, before stepping away. “Oh, sorry”. She mumbled. Dammit. Stupid erections. She must have felt it pressing against her stomach.

“Anyway, I’m glad you’re ok. I tried to call, but your phone was here on the table.” She grinned, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you without it since you go it!” she teased. “Now, for dinner, I was thinking just salad and sandwiches? It’s too hot for cooked food” and she began bustling about the kitchen. I did not look at her ass when she turned away towards the fridge. Ok, I did. Damn.

* * *

“Dylan?” I heard a soft voice outside my door, followed by a knock.

I put my phone aside and told her to come in. She came in and—oh. Oh damn. I don’t think my mom has any idea how lovely she is. She’s clearly ready for bed, and wearing just some night clothes. But the robe was soft and thin, and the bra and panties were just visible against the hallway light as she came in and sat down.

“Uh, hey Mom, what’s up?” I asked.

“So. What exactly happened? I’ve been thinking about what happened to Amber, and I must admit, I’m still confused.”

There was a long pause, while I tried to think of something to say.

“Because, you know, why did she eat the peanut-butter sandwich? Did she not know she was allergic? I mean, but if she didn’t know, why did she have an epi-pen?”

“Uh. I don’t know if I can really explain it. I was kind of confused as well”.

“So she knew? And ate it anyway?”

“Well…I mean. I think it was an accident? But it’s weird. Like, I think she was just trying to tease me, or play a prank on me? She asked me to ask her to eat peanut butter. So I did. Then she went and got it out, prattling on about how … something about making it a real test. And then I think she was expecting me to tell her to stop, but then… I don’t know? Then she kind of got distracted and took a bite without thinking? That makes her sound crazy, doesn’t it? " I asked. It was really fucking weird.

“A… A prank?”

“She said something about… never mind”. I can’t believe I almost said that!

“About what? I’m worried about her. And you. Come on, tell me what she said, I can help!” She said, with a lot of concern in her voice and face.

“My. My penis.”

It just hung there. I said it, and without a second pause, here eyes darted down to my crotch and back up again. She turned away for a second, but I could see her reflection in the computer screen on my desk. She was biting her lip.

She turned back towards me, her face now calm. “She was talking about it?”

“Well. We were kind of messing around. Then she said something about… uh—it? Then the thing with the peanut butter happened. ”

She looked doubtful. “Dylan. I’m not judging, I’m only asking so I know if I need to buy a new tub. Were you guys ‘messing around’ with peanut butter? It’s ok, people do that. I just want to know.” She looked surprisingly anguished.

“No!”

“She didn’t put any on… on your—on your thing?”

“NO! Mom! That’s crazy! In the kitchen? What if you came ho—” I cut myself off, remembering that it was only yesterday that she’d flashed my mom by streaking through the hallway.

There was a short pause.

“Did…Did she want to?” She said, very very quietly.

“Uh. No? I mean, we’ve never … never talked about it?”

“Oh. Ok”. She looked… I don’t know, almost wistful.

“Mom?” I asked, and she looked up at me. “Is that a thing? That people do?”

She squeaked. And blushed.

“Oh. Uh. Um. Well, I’ve—I mean, I’ve heard of people doing that. And no judgement. “

“With peanut butter?” I asked.

“Well. No. I mean, I’m sure, but I’ve never heard of people using peanut butter exactly. But you know. Fruit. Whipped cream. Syrup. I think I’ve even heard of sushi being used! But no, I’ve never heard of peanut butter being used. But I’m sure it has!“

“How?” I asked, literally trying to picture it.

“Oh, I don’t think I should….” She said.

“Mom, I’m curious. What would they do with it?”

“Maybe… Maybe put it on… you know.” She said and made a small gesture towards my lower portion. Her eye’s lingered where she’d gestured.

I let the moment stretch. It was weird. Like, she looked kind of like Aunt Peggy had looked. I mean, yeah, they’re related, but I’m talking about the expression. Kind of wistful, but kind of … hungry?

Is that what women look like when they want to have sex? Come to think of it, Aunt Peggy had looked like that, and then asked to see it. Did Mom want to see it? No, that was crazy. But damn if just thinking about that, remembering Aunt Peggy and that crazy blowjob, wasn’t making it stiffen up. Well, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take, right?

“Mom? Could you show me what you mean?” I asked, and hooked my thumbs in my waistband.

“Oh! Uh. Well.” She said, indecisively. Her eyes hadn’t moved though.

“I mean, it’s not weird, you’ve seen it before” I said, sliding my pants and boxers down my hips until my dick popped free. Not all the way hard, just enough that it was bigger, laying against my thigh. I heard her intake of breath when it showed up.

“I’m not… I don’t think we… Uhm” She said but I interrupted her.

“So they put, like whipped cream on it?” I said, “Where?”

“oh..” there was a pause, and I was getting hard enough that it was lifting off my leg. She wet her lips, and took a breath. Slowly, she reached out and pointed at my cock.

“Well, yeah. But like, where? I mean, on it?”

“Uh. Dylan…” She trailed off again.

Slowly, she moved to point to the head, then down the shaft. Then slowly back up. But when she came back up, I flexed a bit and the cock raised up so her finger touched the head. She stood rock still, not moving, frozen from when it had touched her.

“But what happens next Mom? Like, why? Surely just putting like a piece of fruit on it isn’t… you know, the point, right? What is it for?” I asked. And before you think I’m a total moron, yes, I get it, I know why. I mean, I’ve seen. That movie where they raid the fridge for like, ice and whipped cream and stuff.

She said something, but it was so quiet I couldn’t make it out. She cleared her throat and started again. “Dylan I’m not sure this is approp—” I cut her off.

“Mom. Tell me. Tell me what happens after they put the whipped cream on it.” I said.

“It’s… it’s foreplay” She whispered, but loud enough I could hear. “After you put the whipped cream on, I—uh… they might put their mouth on it. Like… " She swallowed loudly. “—Like oral sex”.

“Did you ever do that?” I asked, feigning innocence while my cock bobbed around, now just shy of fully erect.

“Did I ever…” She mumbled. “Oh! Uhm. I don’t think I should really um, you know…”

“Mom. C’mon. Tell me.”

“Oh.” Her jaw worked up and down slightly, but no sound came out. Then she took a deep breath. “ok.”

“ye—yes. I put whipped cream on… on a penis”.

“And then what?” I asked. She was rocking back and forth, her eyes totally glued to my cock.

“Then I … I removed it”. She tried.

“How Mom? How did you remove it. Did you scrape it off with your fingers?”

“Uhhh. My… My fingers. No.” This was kind of fun. It’s weird, just like when she gave me that handjob, she seemed almost lost.

“What did you do then? How did you take it off?”

Her tongue came out and wet her lips again. “I used my mouth.” This was it.

“Can you show me?”

Here eyes rolled back slightly in her head and her breath shuddered in.

“Dylan. I… You can’t ask—mmm—me…” She positively whimpered

“But don’t you want to show me? I mean, these are things I need to know”.

She swallowed hard. “Dyl…oh Dylan, I just can’t…“

“Show me mom. Show me what you did.” She was going to do it, I was sure of it.

Like a glacier, she leaned closer, her breath rapid. She stopped with her face right in front of it. I was already hard, and when I could feel her breath on it it got even harder. Slowly, her tongue… it just slowly stretched out… and made contact with the head.

“oooh” we both moaned. She moved even closer, and her tongue flicked out, again and again, licking at the tip of my cock.

“Oh mom!” I groaned. “I bet they liked that, didn’t they”

She nodded, staring up at me with her big round eyes. Her pupils were like saucers.

“What did you do next. Show me!” I said, sliding my pants down further.

She groaned again, and grasped my cock in one hand, holding it firmly. Then, she just absolutely made love to it with her mouth. Instead of the little tentative licks, she took big sweeping moves along the head, then little licks along the ridge, then the underside, then another big swipe of her tongue, then engulfing the whole thing deep in her mouth, then back to licking. God it felt so good!

But even better than the sensation was seeing her. Hunched over me, supporting herself with one hand while the other gripped my cock; her robe hanging open so I could see the swell of her breasts, and the creamy whiteness between. This was heaven, this was what I’d wanted for so long. The only downside was that she wasn’t naked, and she wasn’t really ‘in reach’. As much as I was enjoying this, I wanted so much more.

“Oh Mom, that feels so good! " She swooped down on it again, and I swear I almost came. “Uhhuh. What… Oh, what happened after that.”

She looked up at me, her lips still sealed around the head of my cock. Very slowly she lifted herself up, until she was standing on the floor, bent over, with her mouth still around my cock. Reluctantly, she let it go.

“Dylan. Dylan…pfffwwww” She blew out a big gust of air. “Dylan, I’m so sorry. I—I.. I obviously can’t do this. You’re my son. And I need, I need to think about you and your needs, and … and I … I just can’t use you like this, just to satisfy myself.", and she started turning towards the door.

“Mom, it’s ok. Stay”.

She turned back towards me, but face was pained. “Dylan, I know it feels like a good idea, but it’s not. You need to think of the big picture. I need to think of the big picture. And that means that I need to go back to my room, and think about why—why I did what I did.” She stood still, but didn’t turn back to the door.

I won’t lie, I was on my bed with a half-sucked, rock hard dick, and the woman I’d fantasized about literally hundreds of times was telling me she was going to leave, while wiping the saliva from her lips. I was… I was irritated that she was trying to pretend that she wasn’t into it.

“That’s ridiculous. You love it. I love it. I love you. There is no way that this is wrong. If it were, it wouldn’t feel so right. And it obviously does. So don’t you dare walk out as though you don’t want to do this. " I could practically feel my self-righteousness like a palpable thing in the room. I swung my legs over and stood up, standing pretty close.

Once again, her jaw worked up and down, but no sound came out.

“So?” I asked, standing there in my teen righteousness, my cock almost poking her in the belly.

“I” She swallowed, and tried again. “I love it”. Here eyes cast down, and I could see her skin flush. Holy shit! My mom just admitted that she loved my cock!

“Tell me what you love about it” I said, watching her eyes follow it.

“I love how it looks. I love how it feels against my skin. I love how it tastes. I love the feel against my lips, and my tongue”. Her hands were clenching and unclenching.

I stepped in even closer, and dragged my fingers down from her collarbone to the creamy rise of her chest. She brought her hands up, but didn’t stop me. I slid my fingers back towards her shoulder, slipping the diaphanous robe off her shoulders, then ran my hands down her arms until it fell to the floor behind her.

I leaned in and captured her earlobe in between my teeth, biting gently and whispered “turn around”. With light pressure on one shoulder, she rotated and soon I was looking at her gorgeous round ass. But more important, I reached up and unclipped her bra. She made a little ‘eep’ sound as it released. And as it too fell to the floor, I pressed my body up against her from behind. Looking over her shoulder, I saw her full breasts and felt such lust for her. My cock was pressing hard against her butt. She was letting me do this! She was LETTING ME DO THIS! I was right! I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her!

I wrapped my arms around her, hands making a beeline for her tits. I felt her hard nipples pressing against my palms.

“You love it, don’t you. When I play with your body, you get so aroused.” I breathed into her ear, as I played with her tits. I felt her knees buckle slightly, and her whole breathing changed. She was like putty in my hands. I bet she’d been waiting for this moment as long as I’ve been.

I reached down into the front of her panties, and she was sopping wet as my fingers slid around.

“Oh Mom. You’re so wet! You must have been waiting for this for so long” I nibbled at her neck, played with her tits, and eagerly sought out her clit.

“oh. Oh baby, um, oh god.” she mumbled as I slipped my fingers back and forth over her clit.

“You like this Mom? Spread your legs” She quickly shuffled her feet apart.

“Oh Dylan ugh. Oooh. … so long” She sighed.

I pushed my pants all the way off and slid in behind her, slipping my cock between her legs. She was so wet, my cock slid back and forth with ease. She was rocking her hips back and forth over my dick, and it felt so damn good! Then she reached down and just held me up against her folds while she rocked. She grunted each time the head slipped across her labia. God, I’d been waiting for this too! It was all I could do not to push her down and shove it in. The feeling of her ass against my hips when I was pushed up tight against her. MMMmmm. So good.

“Are you going to put it in?” I asked her, my hands gripping her hips, pulling her against me rhythmically, while she held me against her.

“Oh Dylan.—ugh—You know I can’t.—ugh—Don’t ask me to.—ugh—” She said, each sentence coming with short pants.

“Don’t be ridiculous Mom. You know you want to. You know I want to. Put it in, mom” I said huskily, sliding back until just the head of my cock was against her.

She made a small whining sound, but she stopped protesting and reached between her legs, working until the head was inside her.

She let out a low groan as I pushed forward. But I couldn’t even hear her. She was panting and moaning, and I was just reveling in the feeling of my cock inside her. Slowly, slowly, I slid as deeply as I was able. Pulling her hips against me until her ass was pressed tight against my hips. The feeling was indescribable.

Weirdly, it was even better than that time on the massage table. this time she was a willing participant, and it made the whole thing so hot. I could feel how aroused she was, she was telling me how hot I made her. She had put my cock inside her pussy! It was simultaneously unbelievable and iron-clad obviously true.

Somehow I held on. The last time I’d done this, I’d barely started when we both came. This time would be different. I pushed her over so her hands held her up on the bad, and I started fucking her. Her fat ass slapped up against my hips with each push.

“Ooooh Son! Oh god! Ahhhh! Jesus! Oh!” She cried out while I sawed into her.

“Oh Mom! This is the best!” I said, meaning it so much. “Oh- oh, Mom, the best-uh- the best part is… Ugh. It’s knowing that we can do-ugh do this oh shit oh, as much as we want.” I said. Her pussy clenched around me, and I struggled to keep it together.

“Whenever—ugh—we—ugh—want” She repeated between gasps.

I slammed back at her, over and over, l loving the feel of her body against mine. Her head pressed down and her hands gripped the bed tightly while I fucked her. I caught sight of her boobs jostling back and forth with each thrust. I wished I had more hands that I could touch more of her body! And the sounds! Her gasps and grunts as I slid in, and out. Fuck me it was hot.

And as much as I wanted it to last, I knew it wouldn’t

“Mom, it’s so good. I’m getting close” I said, feeling that familiar itch rising up.

“Ahh! No! Ugh! Ugh! Fuck! No please dear! Ugh! Jesus! I- ugh- I-you can’t come in me ah” She cried out. “Please son, Ugh please!” she protested, punctuated by my thrusts.

But I knew I could. She was bent over, pushing her big ass back at me as fast as I was pulling her to me. Her mewls of pleasure made it obvious how good it felt. There was just no way she was going to stop me.

I slowed my pace. She made a quiet frustrated sound, and started pushing back harder. But I slowed down even further, barely moving.

Uh please.” She pleaded. “Please, don’t stop”

“You want me to keep going?” I asked, still slowly sliding in and out, working against her motion.

“please. Yes. Oh. I’m so close. Keep going. Please keep going”

“Do you want me to come in you?”

“Nnnn..ugh. Please. Oh. God. Oh please. Please. " The sight of my curvy, stunning mom, begging me to come in her was almost too much.

“Tell me. " I said, still working against her, pulling out as she tried to get me in, and moving forward when she did so she couldn’t get a good stroke. Seeing her trying so hard to fuck me was maybe the new hottest thing I’d ever experienced.

“Unnngh. Please. Please. " She begged. I came to a complete stop, and gripped her ass so she couldn’t push back. “Nooooo” she whined.

“Tell me” I repeated.

“Nnn-uh ummm. You have to… uh. Uh” she panted, pulling against me. I waited while she squirmed. You could tell she was desperate for just a bit more sensation. Fuck she loved my cock. She fucking LOVED it! I was in heaven

“Please, fuck me” She whined. “I can’t wait, please fuck me. Oh god. Please” She begged, rocking as much as she could. I gave her a little bump, and she gasped.

“You want me to come in you.” I said, holding her still against me. There was a long pause. She mumbled something. I gave another little bump, and she cracked wide open.

“Yes. Anything. Come in me. Please!” She begged, almost sobbing in frustration. “Please come inside MEEE OH JESUS YES! HNNGH OH FUUUUCK!” She cried out as I started ramming into her.

“Here it comes, Mom!” I shouted, my hips slapping hard against her fat ass. My hands slid all over her ass. I couldn’t get enough of her, my hands, my cock, my entire body was calling out for her.

“Oooh! Fuck! Oooh! Yes. Give it to me. Cum in me, I want you to come in me! Oh please! Oh God! I need it! Please come in me!” And with another roar, I did. I was sure life couldn’t get better than this. I was wrong. So help me god, I was so wrong.