The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 19 — Day at the Beach

Hi. I guess we haven’t met yet. I’m Amber. Right. Ok then.

Anyway, I guess I’m overdue to explain things from my perspective. I won’t rehash everything, but just to catch you up, I was pretty sure something was up with me and Dylan.

I’ve always been pretty headstrong. I have a lot of ideas of what I want in life, and I’ve never been shy about getting the work done. So I’ve been pretty confused about my relationship with Dylan.

Normally I’m kind of a ‘take it slow’ kind of gal. I’m not shy about sex or anything, but I usually like to drive the pace myself. Well, I guess I did. I mean I don’t spontaneously make decisions that contradict earlier decisions I’ve made.

And as for the sex.. Well. I guess I had trouble believing that everyone I’d had sex with until now had been so bad at it. My mom say’s it’s pretty common, so maybe that makes sense. But I still am surprised how much I like it. It’s crazy! I will go to his place pretty much every day because it’s so good. Even when I’m not there, I’m thinking about it in the back of my thoughts, like all the time. And I never used to masturbate much, and now I do pretty much all the time. So that’s a lot of different. So I just thought, Oh, is this love? Maybe I am experiencing love for the first time ever.

But it still didn’t seem right. Like, I think I do love him. I mean, maybe? And I really like the sex. But I’m still a bit confused. Sometimes he’ll tell me to do something, and it’ll be so out of character, but at the time it seems like something I really want, you know?

So when he told me to flash his mom by running through the hallway naked, I can abso-fucking-lutely guarantee that I’ve never done anything like that, and I never would. I mean, not never, since I did it. But I guess I can say that I would never have predicted that I would do it. It was exhilarating and thrilling and embarrassing. Also, doing it… kind of got me hot. And given how much sex we’d literally just had that was also a bit surprising.

So I was confused.

It’s been my experience that anytime I’m confused, there is something that I believe, that is not true. And I’ve been rolling around in circles trying to figure out what isn’t true. Maybe my beliefs about myself aren’t true. You know, maybe I’m just a total exhibitionist, and that’s why I had sex with him in his car, in the backyard, in the basement, and then flashed his mom in the hallway. Maybe. I did find it hot. But… that just didn’t seem like it. And it didn’t really line up. I feel like in most of those cases I started out being… against it? You know, like, obviously I’m not going to go down on a guy in his car on our first date, right? Especially not if he’s being all grabby? So then I did it anyway. And I liked the hell out of it. I swear as soon as I could see the head of his cock poking out, I was like putty in his hands. And holy shit, it was fantastic! I am 100% sure I’ve never been as turned on before, as I was sucking his cock.

So I was still confused. And my mom was absolutely useless. I mean, we have a good relationship, but not one where I can be like “Hey mom, have you ever been in a relationship where the sex was so good that if he told you do something totally out of character, you’d do it? And you wouldn’t just do it, you’d enjoy it?". I can imagine the response. I’d be locked up, never to leave my room until I was 40!

And this is weird, but I just realized that I was feeling almost physically ill at the thought of being locked away from him. He clearly wanted me near him, so I don’t think I could really deny him that, right? Besides, I was already pining about being able to see him… well… if I’m being honest… seeing his cock. God, something about it was just like … I dunno, it was just beautiful.

I went myself to sleep masturbating to thinking about him and his beautiful cock.

When I woke up, I was determined to figure this out. It was weird, because he didn’t have some kind of general hold on me. He’d tell me to do something, and if it wasn’t sex related, I would do it, or not. But if it was sex related… I don’t think he’s ever told me to do something that I didn’t immediately and enthusiastically do. Huh. So he’s like… a sex demon? Sex Warlock! I could imagine writing this all out in a memoire, “The Warlock’s Staff”. I almost burst out laughing as I tried to imagine the book jacket. God. It was such a nice staff though…

When I finished up, I had to get up and go pee. Besides, it was time to head over. Dylan gets up later than I do, but apparently I’d been -er- busy for a while. It’s too bad about some of my projects though. I was getting less and less time. I wasn’t that I didn’t want to work on them, it’s just that Dylan took up so much of my time.

I have quite a few projects on the go most of the time. I am kind of obsessed with my career plans, and with my undergraduate work partially completed when I was in high school, I need to keep on top of my plans for med school, then back for a PhD, then into the research fields I want to work in. Yes, I said ‘fields. No good interdisciplinary work without good disciplinary work, as they say!

Anyway, SATs and GREs are all fine and good, but what really gets you into the schools you want is a professor to vouch for you. So I know the researchers that I want to work with (eventually), and I’ve been doing work that … well, that aligns with their work. We have a program at my school for doing college classes in advance, so I’ve been taking an independent study with Dr. Stanis, and trying to spin out some of her work into a related field. I was getting kind of anxious, since I needed to show her some results, even just preliminary, to show that I wasn’t just slacking. If she knew me at all she wouldn’t think I was slacking, but I’m just another undergrad student to her.

The work was pretty cool. Kind of a psychology, microbiology crossover. We’ve known for a while that there are like, fungi that will infect an ant, and then make it do stuff that helps the fungi. Or like toxoplasmosis, which makes mice bolder so that they get caught by cats, so that the cats get infected. So, it turns out that we have lots and lots of bacteria in our guts, and maybe they have a similar effect on us, but it doesn’t do anything crazy (like make us mind controlled robots!), and people are pretty variable, so trying to trace anything out of the specifics of the gut bacteria was pretty much just trying to measure noise.

So I’m doing the pop-psychology version of that. I’m looking at stereotypical behaviors of different cultures (British people are cold and reserved, Brazilians are partiers, Japanese are introverts, etc), and trying to look at what kinds of gut bacteria thrive on particular diets, and then tying that back into the stereotypes. Like, maybe all that fried food causes certain gut bacteria to thrive, which in turn causes Scots people to … well, be Scottish. It’s tedious work, because there’s no one way that countries act, or have diets, etc etc, so just turning it into a falsifiable hypothesis question is pretty challenging. But recent gut-microbial surveys have started appearing, so only just now is it even possible to start investigating this stuff.

Oh shit! I’m sorry, I ramble about this stuff because it’s all cool, but I really do need to get going. I like to be there when Dylan has breakfast. He’s cute when he’s still regaining consciousness.

* * *

“Can you blow off your afternoon work today? I was thinking we could have a day at the beach and I could show you off a little. ”

“Dylan! You know I have some real work to do. I can’t just hang out with you all the time, even though I’d like to! My afternoon stuff isn’t ‘work’, it’s what I do to get the recommendations and grades I need to get into the school I want. It’s absolutely not optional. But if you want to mess around, let’s get this place cleaned up and go mess around” I said with a sly smile.

* * *

It was almost dinner time, and we were still at the beach. I was starting to get hungry, but Dylan seemed willing to just lay in the sun, watching the waves, and occasionally looking at me in my bikini, forever.

“Hey babe? You thinking about food?” I asked. I know it’s stupid, but I can’t bring myself to admit that I am the hungry one. If we grab some food, it has to be because he’s hungry. This culture is stupid, and being a girl sucks sometimes, but this is how it is, and I’m not strong enough to buck the trend.

I looked over and he was checking out some girl walking with her family. Dad trudging along like a pack mule, maybe a 10 year old boy running back and forth around them like an orbiting electron, the mom in a one-piece with a wraparound skirt, and the girl in a two piece. I know how boys are, so I’m not jealous. Well, not exactly. I mean, she was pretty in a way I’ll never be. Tall, slender, very long dark hair, and… well, curves that aren’t entirely defined by muscle. And she had some curves. Contrary to porn culture, there aren’t very many non-enhanced women with flat stomachs and boobs that stick way out. And this girl was a little on the far end of the curve in terms of her skinny/boob-size ratio, if you know what I mean. And her bikini wasn’t hiding much. So again, I’m not jealous, but I was a little … wistful? Like, I could never have done the kind of athletics I do with a body like that. But also, what would it be like to have a body like that? You know? And just right now, maybe, kind-of wondering if Dylan really preferred that kind of body to mine? Just a little normal neurotic insecurity I guess.

I snuggled up against him. Got roll with it, you know? “Babe!? you checking that girl out?” I mock-scolded him.

He startled, and after a second said ‘busted’. I looked down, and saw the tent in his shorts. So he was into that. I guess.

“Looks like she got you pretty excited”. Just the outlines of his cock against his shorts was pulling my eyes to it.

“Huh? Oh uh… I guess.”

I wished I could pull it out. But out in public? Obvious we couldn’t do that.

I pulled up tighter against his side and started whispering right in his ear. I mean, I ought to turn this to my advantage, don’t you think?

“You like her huh? What’s your favorite thing about her? You like her big boobs?” He stiffened, in both senses, and took a long deep breath.

He kept looking, so I kept going. In for a penny, right?

“Or are you more an ass-man?” I saw his eyes slide slightly lower. “It’s a lot bigger than mine, isn’t it? I bet it’s soft and jiggly. Do you want to touch it?” I whispered.

He made a little groan, then turned and kissed me.

“Have I ever told you that you’re really, really hot?” He said quietly. He’s a nice boy. Simple, but nice.

* * *

We finished the pizza up in his bedroom. I was teasing him about the girl, and he was blushing up a storm. This was fun!

“You never did answer whether you wanted to see her boobs more, or her big juicy butt! Which is it? " I asked, pulling my shirt tight, then turning and bending over so my tights stretched tight over my butt.

Soon we were making out again, like well, teenagers I guess. He was starting to wander all around with his hands. I liked it, but… I don’t know. I guess I was just thinking about that penis of his… That’s weird, but it was really nice to look at. So I returned the handsiness, and started touching him through his shorts. Feeling it stiffen even more against my hand was pretty hot.

“Dyl, just lay back, I got this” I said, as I tugged his shorts down and off. I sucked in air when I saw it, and I could feel my nipples harden. God it was so perfect. So obviously, I started sucking it. It just felt so right. The feel of it against my lips and tongue, my hand wrapped around it, helping out. I wish I could have fit both hands. I’ll be honest, I was kind of lost in it, just sucking, licking, stroking, I don’t know for how long.

“Hey Amber?” I heard him say. I looked up expectantly.

“Can you do that thing again?”

“Like this?” I said, taking him all the way down my throat.

“ooooh. That’s nice. Damn. But I meant that thing you did at the beach”

What thing? I mean, making out? Oh.

“You mean talking about that girl?". He blushed. I don’t know why, but boys blushing is always a little bit cute. I moved up so I could talk to him while stroking his cock.

“You liked her, huh? You never did tell me your favorite part. I’m going to go with her breasts. You like ’em big? It’s OK, you can tell me” I said. He squirmed under my touch. This was fun.

There was a long pause, like he seemed to want to say something, so I just slowly stroked him. I assumed he was going to tell me something that he thought I might object to. Like he was really into her big ass, or wanted to do butt stuff with her.

“I wasn’t looking at that girl”. Such blushing! OMG. So cute! Plus, what bullshit! Haha.

“You weren’t huh? You were getting that big ol’ hard-on from looking at the Dad?” I laughed.

He said something quiet. I gave a ‘huh’ look, while still stroking.

“I was checking out the uh… the mom” He said. The mom? I hadn’t really even registered her. Oh, right, wearing some kind of skirt. Kind of like the daughter, but… I guess a little bigger, a little saggier. No judgement, just that time always wins out.

“The mom huh? Ok. I didn’t really notice. What was she like?” I asked. “I mean, I think she was like the girl, just… a little bigger?". I wasn’t jealous. I want to make that clear. I was just trying to understand. He nodded.

“She’s taller and curvier, right? Like… bustier? And ass-ier, with more belly and thighs?” In case you don’t remember, I’m short, muscular, tiny boobs, muscular ass. I’m an ex-gymnast for Pete’s sake. I mean, I’m proud of my body, and it’s done great things for me, but I’m no fashion model.

Another nod.

“And… And you liked that.” I was still absently mindedly stroking his cock, but my mind was pretty elsewhere.

“I like you too!” He said, looking somewhat anguished.

“I believe you” I reassured him. I did too.

“So, you like older women? Or is it just her shape?” I asked.

“um. Well. I don’t know?”

“Ok. Have you thought about getting her alone?” I asked, snuggling up close.

He sucked in through pursed lips. I swear I could feel his whole body twitch.

“Maybe the dad and kids go off to get lunch, and you wander over to her when she’s lying down. Her boobs are pushed out to the side, and there’s a fair amount of side-boob exposed. You get her attention, and point out that she forgot to put on sunscreen. You offer to help. She looks at you, and she clearly likes what she sees. You put some lotion on her back, touching her shoulders and her back. She practically melts. You untie her bikini top, and when she tries to stop you, you just mutter something about tan lines, and keep going.”

He was breathing heavily, so I slowed my hand down, just to keep him engaged.

“When the top slides to the side, even more of her big boobs are exposed. She squirms beneath your touch, right? You think she likes it. Maybe more than she should. Her husband isn’t too far away, but you don’t care. You work your way down her back, unwrapping her skirt. You slide your slick hands over her big ass, working the lotion in. Rubbing back and forth on her big oily ass. She’s putty in your hands. She doesn’t k now why, but she can’t ask you to stop, so you keep rubbing her, your hands pawing at her thighs.”

His gorgeous cock was almost purple, and I was just touching it with two fingers, riding up and down it’s smooth length.

“You take her hand, and pull it so that she’s touching your cock through your shorts. She lifts up her head to look, shock on her face. She tries to draw her hand back, but you keep one hand holding her to your cock, while your other hand moves back to her ass, sliding over her jiggling flesh to the smooth space between her thighs. She doesn’t know why, but she stops resisting. You tell her to take it out, and she does, she can’t seem to stop herself”

Dylan’s eyes were closed, and the expression on his face was pure bliss. The story should go on longer, but I don’t think he could take it.

“She’s just holding it, so you tell her to suck on it, and she looks like she wants to object, but then wraps her lips around it, turning on her side. Her bikini falls all the way off, and her nipples are as hard as rocks. You grab and pull at them while she sucks ferociously. Her lips and tongue work together on your cock and she is whimpering around it. She’s so turned on.”

His hips are rocking, trying to get more tension on his cock. I make a loop with my fingers and slide it back and forth over the glans.

“You know what you want to do. You tell her ‘hold still’ and just as you start coming, you take your cock out of her mouth. She sits frozen, while you stroke your cock.” I pick up the pace, and lightly tease his nipple with my other hand. He grunts twice. I can tell he’s about to come.

“She wants to stop you, wants to get away, but she can’t move while you paint her face with your cum. It goes everywhere. She’ll never be able to hide it from her family. She’s never let anyone do it before. She should be ashamed, but she’s so turned on, feels so fulfilled by your cum.” He can barely hear me, I think. He’s just lost in the sensation, and the fantasy. I can picture her there, unable to stop him from coming all over her face. Why can’t she stop him? It feels so good, she can only lay there, taking his jizz on her face. She’s never let anyone do this before. Why is she letting him?

Why can’t she stop him. I don’t stop stroking, or even slow down while he twitches but that thought keeps niggling in my mind. Why? Why. Can’t. I. Stop. Him.

It’s like a lightbulb. It’s his cock. It stops her. She can’t stop him because his cock has her captive. Is that.. Is that what’s happening. I think back to every time I’ve done something out of character. Son of a bitch. The car. The pool. The basement. Every time I was reluctant to get going, and then I saw that cock of his. That amazing cock.

“That cock” I said, my eyes opening wide.

I stopped stroking.

“Dylan. Look at me.” I said, looking down into his face.

He opened his eyes, “Babe!” He whined. “I was almost there!!”

“Tell me to…” I looked around wildly. What wouldn’t I do? “Tell me to eat a peanut butter sandwich”. I said.

“What?!” He looked utterly confused. I jangled my bracelet at him.

“I’m allergic to Peanut butter. I have an epi pen in my purse. Do it!” I said forcefully.

“go… go eat a peanut butter sandwich?” He said.

Goddamn it. Now I did want one. That was just normal though, right? I mean, I’ve never had any on purpose, and don’t remember the initial thing that made my parents tell me I was allergic. So it’s just one of those ‘things you can’t have’, and now talking about it, it was making me want to have some. But obviously I wasn’t going to eat one. That is like a death sentence. But still, if we’re going to test it, we should test it.

I got up and looked at him. “Say it again”.

“Eat a peanut butter sandwich. You crazy bitch.” He said, smiling but still confused.

I stuck my tongue out. Of course I wasn’t going to eat a peanut butter sandwich. That’s crazy.

But maybe I should see if there was any. I mean, it wouldn’t be a good test if there wasn’t any in the house. I took one last look at his bobbing cock, and grabbed his housecoat and headed downstairs. I heard him make some incoherent confused and decidedly whiny noises, but I couldn’t make out any actual words.

I had just found it after searching the cupboards and was pulling it out when he came down.

“Uh Amber? Babe? What are you doing?”

“Just checking that you had some. It wouldn’t be a good test if you didn’t even have any.” I put a slice of bread on a plate, and started looking for a butterknife. Finding it, I inserted it into the peanut butter and started spreading.

“Uh… Amber…?” he asked, looking at me. He is so weird sometimes. I mean, I could explain it to him, but isn’t it obvious?

I finished and put the knife down. I was pretty sure he was going to tell me to stop.

I picked it up, and glanced at it as I lifted it to my lips.

I stopped just before biting into it. He looked at me. I looked back. Of course he was going to tell me to stop, right?

I opened my mouth, holding the slice of bread. Shit. Uh. This wasn’t right. What was wrong here?

“Babe? Are you going to… you know, stop?” He asked, looking deeply confused.

I tried to think. I should stop, right? I mean, I’m fricken allergic to peanut butter! Of course I should. But it looked so good! It was weird, I mean, I’ve always wondered what a peanut butter cookie tasted like, and it smelled really good. But I’m not a moron, you know? Even if It did look so good. God, I should take just a nibble. That would totally freak him out, you know? I wonder what he’d do? Probably just stare with that ridiculous expression on his face. I kind of loved this idiot, I’ll be honest. There was just something about him. And the sex! OMG it was soooooo good! I’ll be honest, I didn’t really enjoy sex before, but with him it’s fantastic. I can hardly wait to see him when he wakes up.

“Fuck Amber! What the fuck! Spit it out!” He shouted, jumping out of his chair and racing towards me.

“I… what? Ugh!” I realized that I had a lump of peanut butter flavored bread in my mouth that I was masticating thoughtlessly. I immediately spit it out into the sink, and started the water.

“GO GET MY PURSE!” I shouted, and put my mouth on the tap, trying to rinse the taste out. My lips were starting to feel tingly and as I rinsed, I could feel my tongue felt thick and sluggish.

As I patted my lips dry, I felt hives forming around my mouth, and I was mouth breathing. I could hear him fumbling. Goddamn it, did no one have a home phone? I looked around, and found his mom’s shopping pad, and quickly scribbled a note: “CALL 911, allergic reaction. Epi-pen. Ambulance. Then call my mom. 555 204 3391.” I looked at, feeling my breath starting to labor through the constricting airway. Goddamn I’m an idiot. What was I thinking!

I looked at the note. “I’ll be fine” I added at the end.

I felt faint, so I sat down on the floor. It’ll help if I’m ready. I pulled the towel up to expose my thighs, and drew a circle on my leg with the pen. “Right here”, I thought. I could hear footsteps approaching fast. I felt dizzy. I could hear someone talking. They sounded alarmed for some reason…