The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 18 — Streak of Fortune

I want to start out by saying that, you know, I’m not an idiot. But I guess I’m not that smart, either. Because I apparently have an ego so big, it just seemed almost normal that my mom, my aunt, and this new very cute girl my age, all decided that I was fuckable, like, within a week or two.

Well not strictly true, hand-job-able just doesn’t have the right ring to it.

Anyway, from my perspective, things were just going along great! I was seeing Amber, who didn’t appear to be either totally dull, or completely crazy. And the sex was hot. We’d get naked and do stuff. And she liked, she liked being told what to do. So I’d tell her to suck my cock, or to ride me, jack me off, and she would. It was fucking awesome. She seemed up for anything I asked her to do. So, you know, we fucked a lot. What can I say, I’m a simple man.

Anyway, Mom was at work for a few more hours. Amber had started coming over pretty early after Mom had left, and we’d usually have sex, hang out, have sex again, usually she’d take off to get back to one of her projects. Sometimes I’d ask her to stay, and usually she’d refuse, but every once in a while she wouldn’t and we’d get in another bout. This was one of those times.

“Well, I should get to it” She said, getting up, and taking all the blankets with her. As soon as I was naked, she kind of stopped and looked at it again.

“No babe! Stay! Stay! Let me try something!". She looked up at me, then back down.

“okay, I guess” she said quietly.

I got up, and drug her down to the bed. “Just lie down, I’m going to do all the work”. I spread her legs and got to work between them. I’d been doing a lot of reading about cunnilingus, and I wanted to try it out.

And then once, after we were just lying in bed, basking in the post-coitus glow, she asked me a simple question.

“Hey Dylan, do you… I mean did you—like, with your earlier girlfriends—you know, like, tell them what to do?“

I turned over and looked at her a second, then smirked.

“You want to hear about my sex with previous girls? Does that turn you on?”

She looked at me with that expression that again seemed loving, and deeply confused about how I could walk and chew gum at the same time.

“No, you dolt. I just mean… Hmm. Ok. I’m basically trying to find out if you are particularly good at this ‘telling me what to do thing’, or I just have a weakness for you. Because… Well because I’ve never really … I don’t know. I just, I guess when I used to think about sexy things, I would think about all kinds of different things. Now I think about you telling me what to do. And I don’t remember that sort of … that kind of theme. Am I making any sense?” She asked. As often happened, she would ask me something that I thought was simple and obvious and not even worth a question, and Amber would be serious, and have put significant thought into it. I was learning, slowly, not to ignore her. She was, if I can be honest here, smarter than I was. Am. Were. I don’t know.

“Well, I mean, no I don’ think so?” I said, trying to remember my last girlfriends. There had only been two, and neither were very interesting, both had basically tried to get with me pretty hard, I’d agreed, but when it was over, I’d basically told them I wasn’t interested, and they’d backed off. So I wasn’t a virgin before Amber, but I’d only really had sex with those two… oh. Huh. And my Mom and Aunt, but I don’t think I want to get into it.

“Oh. Ok.” She said, and we were quiet for a while.

“But…Can you tell me to do something that isn’t related to sex?” She asked quietly.

I laughed. “Sure, make me a sandwich!” I said, tipping an invisible fedora.

She didn’t laugh. And she didn’t get up. But she looked thoughtful. She thought entirely too much sometimes. I mean, no, not like that. I like that she’s smart. But I guess I didn’t understand sometimes what she was thinking about.

“Ok, I’m going to go have a shower before your Mom gets home. And I’m not going to make you a sandwich”. She said with a little wink.

I watched her go, wishing she’d drop that town around her.

I was about oh, 60 seconds later that I realized that she was about to go be naked in another room, instead of in this room. I decided that there wasn’t any reason at all for me to not be checking that shit out! So I got up and sauntered into the bathroom.

“AAAAAAH! HEEEY!” she shrieked when I got in. She had her arm across her chest, and her hand over her pussy.

“Uh, it’s just me?” I said.

“Oh jeez you scared the crap out of me.”

I jutted my chin at her and smirked. She just looked at me.

“c’mon! Show me the goods baby!” I said, wiggling my eyebrows for extra effect.

She giggled, and dropped her hands. I loved how her tits kind of pursed up at the nipple. Like, the whole areola kind of puckered out, like it was offering up the nipple. Man, boobs are great, and there are just so many different kinds!

She turned in a little circle, showing me her cute butt, and oh-so-well muscled thighs. I started getting hard again. Being a teen male is a blessing and a curse, I tell you. She noticed and bit her lip.

Then we heard the front door open. Amber’s eyes got all big.

There was a little pause, then we heard, “Hel-lo! I stopped in to grab something! " Came my mom’s voice, yelling up the stairs. She doesn’t normally shout like this, but maybe she saw Amber’s shoes and wanted to make sure she didn’t walk in on anything.

I stepped up and whispered in Amber’s ear, “It’s fine, calm down. She’ll be gone in a minute!". She immediately relaxed.

“Aren’t you glad you didn’t make that sandwich?” I said quietly in her ear with a grin. She nodded. I released her from the embrace.

“Do you want to hide out in my room until she goes?” She nodded, looking relieved. We have a one-bathroom house, so if Mom decided to use the bathroom, Amber would have to walk out wearing just her towel.

She went to pick up her towel and re-wrap herself. I had a funny idea, and I stepped forward so I was standing on the towel.

“Dylan” She hissed. “Let go! I need that!”

“Nope. I’ll bring it. You just run back to my room naked. She’s downstairs. She’s not going to see anything.”

She looked doubtful. She just looked at me, taking my confident, virile, scrawny teen visage in, and looked conflicted.

“Babe, just give me the towel, I can’t go out like this!” She whispered. I heard my mom at the bottom of the stairs, shuffling around.

I shook my head, still grinning. You can’t tell me you like being told what to do, and not expect me to tell you what to do, right?

She slowly released the towel and headed towards the door, listening intently. She had her hand on the doorknob when I heard mom’s footsteps starting up the stairs. Amber turned back towards me, a questioning look on her face.

“Go!” and I pointed, mock-stern. It’s hard to look stern when you’re standing there with half a hardon, which really, I’m sure, added to the effect. She squeaked again, and took hold of the doorknob. By now, Mom must be almost half-way up the stairs. Much further and she’d be able to see the bathroom door. I was intensely amused by the idea of Amber flashing my Mom.

She dashed out the door footsteps padding quickly the few feet to my room.

“Oh Hi—oh!” I heard my mom say, the footsteps stopping.

“Sorry kids! I thought you knew I was here! I’ll be gone in like, 2 minutes!” I heard her call.

“Sorry Mom, we weren’t expecting you, and we thought you would stay downstairs.” I stepped out of the bathroom with Amber’s towel wrapped around my waist. My Mom was standing a few stairs from the top, looking embarrassed.

“Ah. Right. Well, sorry again” She said, and headed into her room.

I got into our room and couldn’t stop giggling, even though I knew my mom would be able to hear.

* * *

When I slid into my room, still chuckling, I saw Amber just staring at me. I couldn’t read her face at all.

“Uh… You ok?” I asked, taken slightly aback. I guess I can go too far sometimes.

“What the fuck!” She said, in a quiet whisper. I guess she’d be yelling if she wasn’t worried about my mom hearing.

“oh. Yeah. I guess that went a bit too far.” I said. “I’m sorry. I thought you’d make it!”

“No, you- you—just. That’s not it at all!” She said.

“Oh”. I was pretty confused.

“Something is going on here. Can’t you see? Why would I do that?” She was looking at me like I was as clueless as… well as I usually am.

“Well, I told you to?”

“You also told me to make you a sandwich, and I didn’t do that. But you told me to practically streak out there, and I did it. ”

I was still confused. Was she mad that I had told her to do it? Mad that she’d done it? Honestly, she didn’t even really sound mad. Just … excited.

“It must be sex. You tell me what to do, and I just have to do it. Ok. Come here. Yeah. Now tell me to blow you”.

“Uh. Blow me?” I said.

She looked at me for a second. Then shook her head. “No. Ugh! This makes no sense!” She stared at me for a long minute.

“Ok. Well I have to get back to my ‘extracurriculars’. Those things add up for med school applications”. She started getting dressed, showering was out the window I guess.

“Ok”. I sighed, and draped the towel over a chair and started rummaging around for the clothes I’d been wearing earlier.

“Oh shit. Dylan. Crap. Do it again” she said.

“Do what again? Huh?“

“Tell me to do something. Something you actually want”. She hissed.

“uh. Yeah, blow me? I mean, I really do want that.” I’m pretty typical that way, I guess?

She gulped. Then took three quick steps back towards me and knelt down.

“Uh, are you seriou—oh! Yeah. Ok, you are” as her warm mouth wrapped around my cock. “yeah you are. That’s it, ugh. Get it.”