The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 17 — I Would Never Tell!

“And then he shoved it so far down my throat I couldn’t breath. But it was so delicious, so amazing, I could only take it. I let him use my body, fucking my face until I almost passed out. Oh, yeah, you fucker, keep going” I gasped out the last part as he drilled into me.

“What then, you goddamn slut? Did he come down your throat? On your face? I can just imagine how you’d sneak back into the house to wipe his cum off your face. Did you wake me up with a kiss when you came back? Ugh. Did you kiss me with the lips that just moments before still had his cum on them—oh! Shit. Yeah. Or did you lick it all off the moment it hit you. God you’re such a cum-slut, aren’t you? Aren’t you?”

Jerry was getting close. This was working out well. I’d discovered that my husband has a little cuckold fetish. It had started easily enough, we’d been snuggling, and I’d offered to share one of the “fantasies” I would use when masturbating. I mean, I never mentioned Dylan by name, but I started talking about a young man, taking me as a willing conquest, and Jerry’s dick got harder than I’d seen it in a long time. And while it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for, thinking, remembering that beautiful cock while my husband fucked me was enough.

“You should have—uhh—You should have seen me babe. His cock was so big, it was all the way down my throat. I was gagging on it, but he didn’t -ah- stop, and -uh uh uh- he just kept on pushing until my nose was pressed up tight against his stomach. " Oh this was good. I could feel his cock swelling. I was pretty close myself. I reached between us and started rubbing my clit. I was so close, I just had to pretend it was him up on top of me, pushing me down with his weight. It would be like this, but so much better, feeling that beautiful penis filling me up.

“OOH fuck!” he called out, his signature cry. I kind of wished he would just shut up, it was distracting me and I was so close. He was coming. I held back my disappointment as he finished his final thrusts before rolling off me.

“Shit honey, that was hot” he grunted.

I continued circling my clit with one hand and rolled towards him. “You want to help me out?” I asked with a grin. He looked over, and I saw his face fall.

“Oh, crap, I’m sorry!” He rolled half way back and reached over.

“You want to try something new?” I asked him, my voice urgent. He nodded vigorously.

“Get down there.” I panted. He looked confused. Why? Why was he confused. How could this be clearer?!

“I just got back from seeing my stud” I said, rocking my hips, pushing up against my fingers. “He left a load in me, using me like the cum-slut I am” I said, my fingers circling lazily. “He—ugh—he said he wanted me to leave it there—mm—for you.” I started pushing on his head, “Get down there, and suck me off—Ahhh! I’m so close babe, take over, take me there uhhh.” I grunted as he slowly lowered his head down. Shit, now I was getting close.

“OH! Yeah, lick it babe. Oh fuck yes” I moaned, as his tongue started licking, tentatively at first, then more aggressively. “Lick it all up! God he filled me up so much!”

I grabbed his hair, and pulled him against me, needing to feel more, but so close. “This is what he wanted. Can you taste it? He fucked me so good, but I’m his now. He told me he was going to come in me, and I didn’t stop him. He knows I can’t stop him. " Jerry was making aroused noises as he licked me. He liked it as much as I did. “Oh baby yeah. Oh, my body belongs to him and his cock. I’m powerless against him, and if he wants to cum in my pussy, I can’t stop him; don’t want to stop him. And you, you just have to live with it. Oh! Oh! God I need it. I need his cum. Oh FUUUUCK! Lick it all out baby, suck out his cum HHHHhhhgh” and I came like a fucking freight train, and it took a second before I could hear Jerry’s complaints.

“Oh sorry!” I apologized, releasing the grip on his hair.

He looked up, the grimace on his face fading and pulled up next to me.

“That was pretty hot. You, uh, you had fun too I take it?” He asked. I grinned in response, still breathing heavily.

“But that’s all just fantasy, right? You don’t actually … I mean, there’s no—like, actual stud, right?” I looked up at him, and saw the worry in his eyes. I felt terrible guilt, but with a practiced expression, I held the grin.

“Babe, did you hit your head? You were on top of me, fucking me good not 5 minutes ago! Do think he snuck in while you were distracted?” I said, and winked at him. He looked relieved.

“Cool, yeah, I’m just being silly I guess. I just… you know, this whole thing is kind of new and… I dunno, invigorating our sex lives? So I just wanted to… uh.. Check in?”

I kissed him on the cheek. “We’re good honey. I’m not fucking anyone else, I promise” I said. That was true, technically. I hadn’t actually fucked him (eeep!). But I mean, even if I had, I couldn’t tell him what happened, I’d never tell anyone!

He snuggled up against me and murmured how much he loved me. Damn. He really was a fine man. I just wish—Well, that’s stupid. Not everyone can have a cock like Dylan’s.