The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 16 — It’s Ok, Mom

I think I’ve mentioned that my aunt is a fox. She’s almost as pale as my mom, but much more slender all around. If you were going to guess which one was a runner, you’d guess my aunt. Not that she runs. She just looks like she does.

So when she offered to look at my dick, and then seemed willing to suck it, well damn if I wasn’t going to take her up on it. I don’t know how I started getting so crazy lucky, but I wasn’t going to say no. I swear, it was like everyone I got remotely close to was suddenly open to the idea of having sex with me. And since I’m eighteen and full of beans, I was absolutely ok with it!

But holy shit! When she passed out, I was sure I’d killed her. It was totally my fault too. I’m don’t remember her struggling, but I’m sure I must have held her down on my cock as I came down her throat. Shit, even the memory of her eyes fluttering as I came was hot. I mean at the time! Now that I know she couldn’t breath and was actually passing out at the time, I know it isn’t hot. But the memory of that time, back when I didn’t know! That was hot. Many tenses are hard.

Where was I. Oh, right, I had to take her home, because I wasn’t sure if I’d actually injured her or what, and I didn’t want her passing out or just not being at her best because of… the accident. So I could just call for a car to drive me home. I was pretty worried about my mom though. She and Aunt Peg shared everything. So I was pretty sure I was absolutely fucked. First for exposing myself to my Aunt, and then for choking her out. I mean, she had promised not to say anything, but I wasn’t really sure how much that would mean. People say all kinds of things, but family is family.

Luck was on my side though, since no one was waiting to berate me when I got home. I slunk upstairs. I needed a shower. I still felt sticky from that blowjob. Also, I would have to see if Amber knew how to do that. I mean, without the passing out part. I quickly showered, and headed to bed. I was almost asleep when it occurred to me that I still have that camera in her room…

I pulled it up, and she looked to be sleeping. I pulled up the past footage, and eventually found when she’d come home, headed up stairs, gone to the bathroom, yada yada yada—oh! Oh shit she was looking out the window. The one that overlooks the pool! I saw her rush out of the room… and come back in a few seconds later.

She’d seen us and… decided not to go tell us to knock it off… That’s weird, I’m pretty sure “outdoor sex with your girlfriends” wasn’t on the allowed-list for at-home activities. And now she was just watching us? I mean, I can’t imagine anything else that you could see out that window…

When I saw her turn around, it looked like she was as angry as I’ve ever seen her. Which, to be honest, isn’t that angry. But still, she was looking fierce. And that made her.. Open a package? And then stuff it under a pillow? What the hell—oh. Oh! She had one of those big wand vibrators!

She sat down on the bed, putting it between her legs and then covering her mouth with her hand. Holy shit. Have I mentioned that my mom was hot? Well, she was, as she sat with the vibrating wand between her legs, twisting and turning her head in pleasure. I mean, I assume it was pleasure, it would be weird to keep doing it otherwise.

And then, like some crazy perfect universe, she got up and, deliberately pressing the wand against her panties, she shuffled over to the window and watched us. My mom was masturbating with a vibrator, watching me and Amber go at it. And she looked like she was really getting into it. I heard her gasping and breathing heavily. And then, just like that, she moaned out loud, and fell to one knee and then, just keeled over. It was only a few seconds, before I saw her eyes open, and she started looking around and I heard a muffled distant shout. Oh, that was me shouting!

She flipped over on her hands and knees and … and there I was, coming in, seeing her with her ass in the air as she tried to turn off the vibrator. And then… and then she lay on her bed and started quietly crying. I felt like shit. Here I’ve been thinking all about how to nudge my mom into being more attracted to me, and I had never thought about what that must be like from her perspective. Of course she was freaking out. I mean, first she’d given me that hand-job, and then we’d fucked on that massage table. I mean, it was great for me, but I bet she was spinning in circles trying to figure out if she was going to jail, or hell or what. I wondered how much she’d told Peggy? She’d mentioned “really inappropriate touching”.

God this was so confusing.

I turned it all off, and wandered over to her room, and slipped the door open. I just watched her for a few minutes. I felt so terrible about how selfish I’d been. I didn’t really think about what I was doing, but I crept into her bed (on top of the bedding!).

“huh? Dylan?” She said groggily.

I lay down beside her, “Yeah, mom, it’s me”.

“What time is it?” she said.

“It’s pretty late. I just…I just wanted to see if you were all right”.

The question kind of hung there, and I looked over and saw her looking at me, considering.

“I’m ok son, of course I’m OK. You shouldn’t worry about me, I am supposed to worry about you. And sometimes I’m worried about you”.

“Because… Because of what we did?” I asked.

More long pauses. But without bringing it up, I didn’t see how she was going to understand that I was fine.

“Well, that yeah. There’s … It’s complicated. I mean, obviously I shouldn’t have touched you like that. And then yesterday… I saw you”.

I waited. I knew, but I couldn’t very well say that, could I.

“I saw what you did with Amber. And…it made me worried, that’s all”.

“Worried about what?”

“Just… worried. You’re growing up, I mean, you are grown up. And you’re going to go out in the world and it’s scary for a mom. You’ve been my little boy for so long, and it’s weird to think of you any other way.“

“You mean, as a man.” I said quietly.

“Well, yeah. As a man.” She said it, almost wistfully.

“But I am fine Mom. I’m totally fine. I’ve never been finer.“

“Well, that’s good to hear, but—”

“No, really mom. Look at me! I’m totally fine! I have a girlfriend, I think. I’m starting school in the fall, and I have a great family. Mom, I love you so much, and I don’t want to be the cause of any bad thoughts. We are fine.“

She just lay there, staring at the ceiling.

“Ok, mom. I can see you want to be all angsty. But I love you, and I think everything is going to work out fine. " I rolled in to give her a big hug in the bed. This used to be normal but had become pretty infrequent in the last few years. Probably my fault, always watching TV or on my computer instead of coming in early to her room and snuggling. But now instead of the little “mmm” noises we used to make at each other, she seemed even stiffer than before.

“Anyway, sorry for waking you up. I’ll head to bed now too”. And I rolled over and off the bed.

“Dylan?” She said quietly.

I turned to face her.

“I—I still don’t think everything is fine. But I appreciate it. I love you.”

Awww.

“I love you too mom. Good night”.

I pulled up the feed from her room when I got back into my bed. She just lay there, staring at the ceiling for almost 5 minutes. I noticed some motion, and saw her throw her covers back before reaching into her side table for that big wand vibrator, and pressed it between her legs.