The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 15 — I’ll Never Tell

It was midnight, and I was driving utterly aimlessly. Just up the ‘highway’ of strip malls, and then around, and back down. The town wasn’t that big, and there wasn’t anything open at that time of night anyway. I could have been on any road. I just had to get out of the house.

I’d woken up after only sleeping for maybe an hour, and I lay away, listening to my husband snore. It took me about ten minutes before I realized that the reason I was awake was that I was horny. Dammit, not again. I reached over to see if my hubby wanted a little something… I stroked and touched his penis and balls for like 5 minutes with no reaction. I thought these things had a mind of their own! But Eventually he woke up enough to gently tell me to knock it off, he had work in the morning, even if I didn’t. Ouch.

The problem wasn’t that I was ‘horny’. The problem was that even when we had had sex recently, it wasn’t… it wasn’t very satisfying. Nothing had changed, you know, but at the same time, it just wasn’t… doing it for me. It felt… mechanical. I suck his cock, he plays with my boobs, I rub against and whisper little stories in his ear, he climbs on top of me, he fucks for a little while, which absolutely used to be enough, and then he comes and asks me how it was for me. At first he was almost eager to help me finish when he realized that I hadn’t come. Now it seemed like a chore, even though he was always willing to do it. But it didn’t make me feel sexy or wanted, and it was becoming increasingly hard to get finished.

Unless I was alone with my thoughts…Goddamn it, I was thinking about that cock again. I swear, I’ve seen a lot of cocks, and I didn’t give a shit about any of them. But I absolutely was obsessed with this one. Was it the taboo? Naughty Aunty porn? Nope, I watched a bunch of that kind of thing looking for the spark, and it wasn’t there. Was it because I was hot for Dylan? Surely not. He was just a boy! Barely old enough to drive and literally not old enough to drink. I mean, obviously not. And yet, here I was, starting up old faithful while imagining him sitting on his bed stroking himself.

“Dear” I heard a groggy voice. “Any chance you could do that … in the bathroom or something? It makes the bed hum.”

“Oh shit, sorry!” I quickly got up. I tried to take his advice. I was still feeling horny as anything, but when I tried to use my new device, it just felt… flat. I didn’t want this, I wanted my husband. I wanted him to make me feel electric and alive, and I wanted to feel helpless under the onslaught of his lust for me. At least I think that’s what I wanted.

So, 20 minutes later, I found myself driving around, trying to distract myself until I could rest and get some sleep, eating a soft serve cone from a 24 hour drive-thru place.

Man, it had been a while since I had one of these. Oh, I think the last time was on that road trip. Me and Daisy and … Dylan. Well, anyway, we’d all gone on a road trip up the coast while the boys… well, the husbands went on some kind of fishing trip. Man, that was a long time ago. Like, 5 years? I haven’t had a cone in 5 years? What is wrong with me?

Anyway, it was nice; we’d rented a convertible for the drive, and the sun and the cold sweet ice create were a nice treat. Man. Of course, Dylan had just been a … well, a boy. He was a lot older now. And a lot bigger, practically a man!

I sighed. He was a pretty good looking man. I mean, he really was going to make someone happy some day. And, if I might say so, he was going to make a fair number of someone’s happy before that! Eh? Eh? Lol.

Oh, weird. I guess just thinking about them had guided me, because I suddenly realized I’d just turned down their street. I’d made a lot of random choices that just happened to put me here, I guess. Anyway, it was too late to pay a visit, so I just drove on by. Much too late. Everyone would be asleep! He was probably in bed, just laying there. I remember the last time I saw him in bed. sigh that was nice. I…

Oh! Here we are again! I basically just drove in a circle. Anyway, I should park if I’m getting so distracted, so I pulled over and parked in front of their house while I sorted myself out. I still wasn’t sleepy, so I knew if I headed home, I’d just be in the same state, all worked up and no way to unwork myself.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through some social sites. Oh! Daisy posted a pic of her and ... that boy boy… Out by the pool…mmmph. That boy was fine. I wonder… oh, he just posted something too. Hey, that means he’s awake!

Me:

Hey, why aren’t you in bed? ;)

D:

Aunt D, what’s going on? Yeah, I took a nap earlier, and now it’s confused my sleep schedule a bit. Just doing a bit of doomscrolling, if you know what I mean.

Me:

LOL! I didn’t have a nap, but I couldn’t sleep either. I went for a drive.

D:

Oh, nice. I’m not sure if Mom would be happy if I borrowed the car in the middle of the night. But it sounds… relaxing, you know?

I quickly snapped a selfie and sent with me taking a lick.

D:

Hey, no fair, I need ice cream too! I can’t remember the last time I had McDonald’s cones! Is that what that is?

Me:

lol. Yup. It’s been like 5 years for me. But they’re good. This one is getting too melty. I’m clearly spending too much time on this damn site, when I should be driving and eating ice cream.

D:

Yeah.

long pause
D:

Hey, are you… are you parked out front?

Me:

what? How did you know?

D:

there were a few clues, but I thought I could make out the Gladstone’s Studebaker in the background, and how many pink Studebakers are there in this town!

Me:

oh, smart!

D:

Yeah, but actually I looked out the living room window, and saw your car parked there. :D

I leaned over and looked at the house through the passenger side and he waved at me. I grinned and waved back.

D:

Do you want to come in? I mean, it’s late, but whatever, we’re up, right?

Me:

… I don’t want to wake up your mom…

He didn’t show as typing a response for a minute. I hate how these conversations can go. They demand your full attention, but the person on the other end can just put the phone down if they need to go do somethi—Oh Shit!

The sharp rap on the window freaked me the hell out! But it was just Dylan, who’d snuck down to the car and knocked on the window. I let him in (duh!).

“There, this is better. I hate typing on my phone!”

“You and me both buster. Must be genetic!” I chortled. Then felt awkward. It wasn’t that funny.

“Hey, here. You eat this” and I pressed the remainder of my cone at him.

“What? No, it’s yours” he said, politely.

“Come on, I can’t afford the calories now that I’m heading into middle age!” I said with a grin. It was only a little true. I don’t watch my weight much, but I definitely had noticed that some of my clothes weren’t as well-fitting as they used to be. sigh getting old can be a little rough.

“You do not! And middle age? You are doing that crazy thing that women do where they are always convinced that they are old and fat and ugly, even when nothing could be further from the truth.” He retorted. “All y’all cray-cray” He said in a fake voice, “Hot, but crazy”

“Awe, you call people crazy in the nicest way” I laughed. “Now eat it! Here, I’m going to take us for a drive while we talk.”

So we drove and talked. He was a good listener! I couldn’t tell him about my—er—current problems, but I could at least talk to him about general life issues. And I asked him about his life too. I’m not just a taker.

“How’s your… problem?” I asked, trying and failing to suppress a smirk.

“Actually… there are some developments on that front”.

“Ooooh, gimme dem juicy detz!” I said, mimicking his fake voice from before.

“Ha-ha. Well, I guess for starters, I’m kind of seeing someone? I guess? I mean, it’s pretty early.”

I felt my fingers tighten on the wheel, and I deliberately pushed down the sharp pang of jealousy. I put some enthusiasm into my voice that I absolutely did not feel.

“That’s great! You … uh, being safe?” I asked, “I’m not trying to nag! I imagine your mom’s all over that question anyway.”

“Oh” He was silent a moment, and I stole a glance over at him. “I guess I’m not doing as great a job as I thought. I didn’t even think about that. But … Well, she’s got a good head on her shoulders, but I guess I need to talk about that with her…”

I pantomimed slamming my head into the steering wheel. “Ok. You up for this?” I asked, pulling over into an empty parking lot.

“Sure?” he asked.

“Ok, Let’s start here: Are you two having sex?”

“uh, yeah, I guess so”.

“Are you having… intercourse?” Man, it can be hard to find the right vocabulary sometimes! How do 18 year olds talk about sex?! I don’t know!

“Yeah, uh… once.”

More artificial sincerity coming up. “Hey awesome! And you didn’t have any of the problems you were talking about earlier?” I asked through a gritted smile.

“N-y-um… I guess not?”

“You… You ‘guess’ not?” I asked.

He looked… kind of ashamed. Maybe just uncomfortable.

“So… how is that you don’t really know? Was she just some kind of starfish? You couldn’t tell because she didn’t say anything? Is she like, super repressed, or crazy shy or…?”

“No! I mean. It’s nothing like that. But also, maybe I wasn’t as… Well look, we talked afterwards, and she insists that it is fine and she uh, enjoyed it. But. Maybe I wasn’t super awesome at listening to her … during the act.”

Ah. That is maybe not awesome. “But… you talked afterwards and she says it was fine?” I asked, seeing the anguish on his face. He nodded. “And she, as you said, enjoyed it?” another nod. “And you two plan on doing it again?” He nodded again.

“Oh” I breathed a sigh of relief. But I still felt confused. “So explain why you don’t know if your problem… er … occurred?”

“Umh… I was kind of … fired up, and … uh… I may not have been the best at … listening just then. Like about … about her uh—desires? But she said she liked it! Well, afterwards she said that” he finished lamely.

“Huh. That’s kind of serious. Give me a second to think.” Did I understand correctly? He may have just forced himself on her? But it was ok? She liked it? What fresh hell was this? Kids had such messed up ideas about sex when they were just starting out. Maybe she had wanted it but hadn’t know how to say it? Like, all she could do is lay there, trying to invite him because she didn’t have the words or feel she had the right to ask him to have sex with him?

She’d have been just lying there, her skirt riding high on her lap. I bet she’d egged him on in different ways too. Nibbling his ear. Whispering how hot she found him, how much she wanted him. I could practically picture her, sliding the straps on her top down her shoulder, the creamy flesh underneath until just her nipple was hidden. And she’d waited, hinted, absolutely wanted him to pull it down further, until her nipple just popped free, tightening up in the cool air. She’d murmured ‘no’ into his ear, while pulling his hand to her breast. I could practically feel how it was when he leaned over and took it into his warm mouth. She’d never given permission for him to take her, but she probably slipped off her own panties, and taken out his cock. She’d lain back, her skin on fire, ready for him, urging him with her sighs, whispers, and motions. When he’d finally succumbed, unable to resist her lures, he’d taken her urgently, filling her up, pressing her down with is weight.

Or maybe he’d been asleep in their bed. Without waking him up, she’d aroused him. She’d taken him in her mouth, the feel of his hardness, the musk filled her head. She’d shifted him onto his side, and pressed her cute butt up against his wet hardness. God, I bet she couldn’t wait, rubbing herself against him, shifting side to side, until he’d finally woken up. He was already inside her before he woke up and she couldn’t do anything but gasp for breath when he began thrusting inside her. He couldn’t remember what happened, and didn’t realize how desperate she was to feel him inside her hot, wet cunt.

Or maybe they’d been drunk! Or on something else? MDMA? Do kids do that now? And his memory was foggy because of the drugs, but they’d gone at it like minks in heat, the sensations heightened by the chemicals in their system. His skin was on fire, he’d needed to grab, pinch, rub, slide, touch. Everything. Everywhere…

Wait. No. This wasn’t what I supposed… I was trying to make sure he’d been safe! That he’d gotten consent! Not imagined … what I’d imagined. I shuddered and took a long breath. God, what the hell was wrong with my husband! I needed a good goddamn dicking!

“O-ok. So… She was ok with it. I mean, if she says she was, I don’t know why we would need to doubt that. ”

He nodded.

“Can, can you tell me why you weren’t able to … to ‘listen’, you said?” I asked.

“Uhm. I .. I don’t think I can say Aunt Peg. It’s uh… it’s weird”.

“Oh c’mon! I’m your adorable Aunt! You can trust me, I’ve seen it all, heard it all. I won’t judge, just tell me.” I said, grinning at him.

He was silent for a long moment. “I … I was really turned on by something I’d seen”. He said, and looked down. I followed his eyes and saw that he was clearly erect. I had to catch myself from drooling.

“Something you saw, huh? Your girlfriend? She show you her boobs, and you couldn’t hold yourself back? She gave you a kiss and you turned into an animal? Something like that?”

He didn’t look up.

“Something you saw online? More .. Uhhhh ‘Mom and son’ porn? It’s fine! People like all kinds of—” His face had flushed bright red. And he wouldn’t look up. “uh…Dylan? Did you see something?” Honestly, it was kind of a stupid question. But he’d gone from embarrassed to looking like he was about to die on the spot.

“I saw her” He said, in the absolutely smallest voice I’ve ever heard.

“Your girlfrie—or… wait, you mean Daisy? I don’t—”

“I came into her room without knocking. Ok?! I know, it was stupid. But she was… she was on her knees, pretty much naked, and I’m saw- uh… I thin she um.. she was… she was using a vibrator”.

Shit! Was she an idiot?! Had she never heard of locking doors!? Shit shit shit. This was my fault. I’d given her that vibrator! She’d probably never even used one before, and had been experimenting. ‘Just a joke’ I’d said, but knew the truth. That lady needed some orgasms in her life.

So… he’d come in, seen her masturbating, and been so… aroused… at his mother… that he’d… that he’d been … crazy? He’d seen her. I pictured myself, lying down on my bed, my legs spread, holding it against myself as I imagined myself imagining him on top of me. Maybe even crying out his name as I came, and opening my eyes to see him staring at me. God, I bet he was so erect. Shocked, but aroused at the sight. I shuddered again. He couldn’t take his eyes off me, and I couldn’t take mine off him. I shivered at the strength of the brief almost wordless fantasy that had flashed through my brain.

“And that… that ar—er, you liked that?”

“WHAT? NO!” he said, almost yelling, “It’s not… It’s not like that”.

“Okay!” I said, placatingly, holding my hand up against his chest as he turned towards me. His chest was so firm. “Okay, but I just want to say, that it’s ok even if it were ‘like that’”

He stared into my eyes for a moment, several emotions flashing across his face. “It… it is?”

I lowered my hand down to his arm as he relaxed back into his seat. “Yes Dylan, it really is. First of all, people like what they like, and being ashamed of it won’t change what you like. Second of all, you’re eighteen! You’re a churning pot of hormones, and you came across a sexual situation, and your brain just, you know, just clicked on it.”

“Anyway. It sounds like the outcome was that your girl was able to take your problematic member just fine, right? Isn’t that the issue? She liked it, she wants to do it again?” Damn lucky girl.

“I guess.”

“Ok. But you don’t look convinced. You still think you have a problem?” He looked at me thoughtfully. Like he was trying to make up his mind. I hoped he could trust me?

“I actually kind of do… but… I mean, it’s ok. It’s really my problem to deal with”.

I couldn’t help it. I swear I didn’t mean to, but the sight of his cock in his hand when he was sitting on his bed just flashed into my head. I tried to picture it carefully. I wanted to remember what it looked like! If it looked too big. But I kept getting distracted and imagining how it would feel in my hand. What it would smell like, taste like. Eventually I heard myself slowly say, “Do you want me to take a look?”

I swear, if I could go back in time, I would take that back. I swear I would. But I can’t.

He look up, his face showing surprise. I thought for sure I’d gone too far.

“It’s just that I didn’t really get a good look. You know. Last time?” Shit. He was going to leave. And tell Daisy that I’d asked to see his cock! Fuck! I’ve been a lot of things, but nephew-molester wasn’t high on my aspiration list!

But instead he swiveled his head around, looking out the windows to see if anyone was around. Then he slowly slipped his hands into his waistband and pulled his sweatpants down. I could see his cock bob into sight and my mouth, which had been almost drooling earlier, was suddenly as dry as a desert.

The streetlights gave enough light that I could see it. It was… Well it was beautiful. I saw my hand reach out of it’s own accord and my fingers wrapped around the base. It was big enough that my fingers couldn’t touch my thumb. oh my. I tentatively moved my hand slightly up and down. How could this be happening!

I slowly withdrew my hand. I could hear my voice shaking as I said “I…see. Yes. Well. ”

It was the hardest thing I’d ever touc—I mean that I’ve ever done, to take my hand off. But I couldn’t just do that! I was his aunt!

It felt like time was standing still as I tried to look up, to look away, but the sight of that beautiful thing just wouldn’t let me go. Time stretched on…

I felt his hand on my shoulder. Then it slid so the fingers were on my neck, then wrapped around the back of my neck. I shuddered again.

“Do you want to taste it?” I heard him ask, and I felt his hand lightly pulling at my neck.

I didn’t want to. I didn’t! Of course I didn’t! I’m not a creepy aunt! And yet. I just couldn’t stop myself. I mean, the idea of that cock… Sorry, I mean, I just couldn’t help myself. I was just too worked up, too frustrated. And it was almost like I didn’t even think it, I just found myself hunched over. Like a dream, I saw it getting closer, and it… It was the most beautiful thing. The head glistened, the shaft was straight, and proud. My mouth watered, and a thin sliver of saliva fell out of my mouth onto it. I couldn’t stop, it was just too, too breathtaking. My lips parted further, and I felt my whole body relax as my lips touched it. And it just felt so… So right. oh and so delicious!

At first I just held it in my mouth, reveling in the sensation, my tongue swirling lightly over the under side. But it just felt too good to just sit there. I needed to feel it... more. So I started bobbing up and down on it. It was so cramped in the car, but it felt so good I couldn’t seem to care. It was like a warm melty candy, but... strong and masculine, and it filled my mouth so completely. Little drops of ambrosia were drooling out of this amazing, delicious cock, and it was the most amazing thing I’d ever tasted in my life.

I could hear him hiss when I pushed his cock all the way down and it hit the back of my throat.

“Ohhhh. Yeah. Oh yeah, like that. Take it all the way” He breathed out. He pushed down; he wanted more. He wanted me more. Yes, I could take it! All of this glorious fucking dick! I just needed to relax. I took a deep breath and relaxed my throat and pushed, feeling my throat open as the head pushed it’s way in. I wanted to gag, but he wouldn’t enjoy it! My throat started fluttering as I tried to suppress my gag reflex, and I heard him groan out my name.

I wanted to just enjoy the sensation of his cock in my mouth, but then I felt his rough hands on me, grabbing at me, groping my tits through my shirt. “Mmmmmph!” Oh! The sensation was unbearable. My whole body tingled. I was starting to feel a little light headed.

“Oh yeah Peggy, get it. Don’t stop! Ugh! Keep doing that! That feels so good. Oh, I’m so close” I thrilled to hear that he was enjoying this as much as I was. I wanted to keep going forever, feeling his cock deep in my throat, my tongue bathing his shaft, while my throat fluttered and clamped on the head. I—oh it felt too good! Like it was my whole world! I could barely think of anything else except his cock in my mouth. My vision started to darken around the edges. Yes. Nothing mattered but this cock in my mouth! This was the best feeling I’d ever- I’d ev- I-uh…

* * *

In retrospect, the problem was obvious. But at the time, I was just waking up, from the best dream. I rolled over on my side. No wait. I was sitting up. Wait, what? I was in my car, and my shirt was askew and when I looked over at the passenger seat, my dear nephew was looking at me, abject terror in his eyes that shifted to relief when he saw me look at him. He was holding his phone in his hand, his thumb over the call button, and I realized he was talking.

“Aunt Peg! Are you ok?!” he demanded.

I tried to speak, but it was just a croak. I tried again, and got out a hoarse ‘yeah’ out. What had… I was sucking his… oh shit!

“I’m SO sorry Aunt Peg! I didn’t know that was… like, possible!“

I’ll be honest, neither had I. I’d actually never deep throated someone before, and I had no idea that I could. And I had no idea it was so dangerous! Had I really just choked myself out on his cock? Until I was unconscious? How could that really have happened! Surely basic survival instincts should have taken over, it’s not like I’ve never held my breath before!

I looked over at him, his pants were still down around his knees and oomph there it was. I struggled to look away, but it was so … so nice to look at, even now when it was soft on his thigh. “So… uh… I’m not sure… what we’re… you know…” I tried.

“Yeah. Look. Um, Aunt Peg? I’m super sorry. And, I won’t tell anyone. And, you have to promise you won’t either”

“I won’t tell anyone either! Of course! Don’t be silly! Can you imagine?” I asked. At that moment, I was absolutely sure I would never tell anyone.

And it was only when he pulled up his pants that I could look him in the eye and make sure he know how serious I was.

“Are you sure you’re OK?” he asked me.

“I’m totally fine.” I replied.

“I think I should drive you home” I tried to say that I was fine again, but he wouldn’t hear it. We were silent the whole ride back to my house. I sat in the car with him until his Lyft came to pick him up.

“Hey, so… uh, it maybe didn’t go exactly as we’d planned? But-uh, thanks for coming over. It was nice to see you, and get a chance to talk without- well, Mom around. It’s… Well, I like you. ”

“Yeah. You too” I said, somewhat hoarsely. “I mean, I like you too Dylan. You’re growing up just fine”

He grinned.

“We should do it again.” he said, and reached over and gave me a quick hug. Then, just for a second as I smelled him close to me, I could practically imagine that feeling, hunched over his lap, with his cock absolutely filling my mouth and throat. I shuddered against him. Suddenly I was back, roaring to go, horny as I’d been at the beginning of the damn evening!

And with that, he slipped out before I could say anything.

I thought about waking up my husband, but I was pretty sure he’d kill me, given how late it was now. I did the deed in the bathroom, my head swirling with my new memories of that cock. God, Daisy would kill me if she ever knew. Luckily, I’d never tell.