The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I was worried when I came into the house and saw my mom’s purse and shoes. Shit! Had she seen anything?!

“Hey Mom? Are you home?” I called up the stairs. I could hear a weird buzzing. Maybe her phone was on vibrate, or an alarm? It was weird that she didn’t answer though. It’s weird, I’m sure that nothing was wrong, but suddenly I was quite worried that she’d, like, fallen and hurt herself, or something. I don’t know. It’s weird how my brain works. But when she didn’t answer after a minute, I started worrying and spinning terrible things that could cause her to be upstairs and not answering. Once I realized I was being silly, and I should just check in on her, I started up the stairs.

Her door was partly open, so I stepped in, calling out “Are you… Oh!” there, on the floor, on her goddamn hands and knees, was my mom. “Oh shit—I’m sorry! Uh..” I stepped out and shut the door behind me and headed down the stairs. OMG. I’d literally cum into my girlfriends mouth like 3 minutes earlier, but that sight! God, she was so fucking hot!

I met up with Amber in the kitchen, just coming in from the back, deciding where to put the tray I’d taken out, and she looked at me, still all glow-y and smiling.

“Hey I was—urmph” I pushed my lips against hers, and wrapped my hands around her head. She staggered from the force of my arousal, and I heard the clatter of the tray hitting the ground.

I took her by the hand and opening the door to our basement, pulling urgently.

“Uh? Ok?” Once down the stairs, I couldn’t keep my hands off her, and again I started undressing her.

“Oh um, hey Dylan? That’s not… I just mean” She protested as I pulled her top down exposing her breasts. I moved on to her bikini bottoms, nipping at her neck and breathing raggedly in her ear. She softened, but put up her hands between us. “I think we need a sec—” I kissed her fiercely again, my hands all over her body.

“No, really, remember whe—” I cut her off again with my mouth, my tongue sliding between her lips. This time I was pulling my own shorts down and kicking them off. I stepped back and we stood quietly, naked in front of each other. I hate to admit it, but I could barely see her. In my mind, she was a hand taller, 50 lbs heavier.

“Turn around” I heard myself say.

She looked back up at me, then back down and slowly turned away. I should have admired the view. She was perfectly fit, with a muscular round ass and her torso was a study in anatomy. But I couldn’t see any of that, I just saw that big round ass from a few minutes before seared into my brain.

I came up behind her wrapping my arms around her, one on her breast, the other heading lower, and I whispered in here ear, “bend over, show me” and she shuddered at the breath in her ear.

“Um…” She started, but soon had bent over, and had her hands on her own butt cheeks, spreading herself open. She gasped when I found her clit. “Oh—um. Hey, this isn’t really what—oh—um. Hmmmph uh.” she trailed off. It wasn’t hands-and-knees, but my brain was substituting what I needed with what I remembered, and I pushed up against her from behind, trying to find the opening. “Oh! Uhm no babe? I’m not rrrr—” She tried.

I was white hot, barely sentient, my cock pulsating with need as it slid back and forth trying to find the opening.

“I’m—Uh—I’m a—Shit no, babe please” she pleaded, still rocking against me. “I’m not—ugh I’m not—ooooh Ugh please”

“Oh babe, take it. Take me inside you!” I groaned out, frustrated

She was soaking wet, and her hips betrayed her words as she tilted around trying to help me. Felt her hand on my shaft, trying to maneuver my penis around.

“OOOOH GOD! OOOH!” she cried out when I found the entrance and thrust my way in. She whimpered and panted as I thrust repeatedly, my hips smacking against her tight ass as I fucked her all the way in, and all the way out. ”Oh fuck Please. Oh god. Aaah fuck. " she kept up this steady stream of mumbled protestations and arousal.

I couldn’t hear her though. In my head, I was imagining my own mother, hearing her cries from before that I’d listened too so many times, picturing her heavy breasts swaying back on forth as I fucked her. I was gripping Amber’s hips so hard there would probably be bruises as I slammed into her as I imagined it was my Mom’s much bigger, curvier ass pressed against me.

I tried to hold back, but Amber’s tightness, the feeling of her ass against me as I fucked deep into her, and the image of my Mom’s big white ass, pointed up at me, calling me. I slammed in one last time before coming like a rocket into her, holding her hips pulled tight against me.

After a few moments I became aware of her own breathing slowing down, and I realized what I’d done. Shit, she’d practically said “Dylan, stop” and I had just… Just taken her. Against her will? Fuck!

“Uh…oh shit, oh shit, are you… are you ok?” I tried to hug her, but she twisted around in my grip to face me. And when I met her gaze, her eyes were shining.

I broke my grip and stepped back into the room, suddenly ashamed of what I’d just done, and oddly embarrassed by my nakedness.

“Dylan?” She said softly, looking up at my face. “Am I ok? Yeah…what?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t listen when… When you”

“Dylan, please stop.” She spoke so gently, but I felt certain that any second she’d explode in anger, or grief, or… I don’t know, whatever people do after you rape them! God!

I could feel my eyes start to tear up, and my throat was hurting and I wanted to either die on the spot or run from the room. But she stepped forward and took my hand in her hands.

“Dylan, I … That’s the second time you’ve asked me if I’m OK after we have sex. I just need to tell you, it is ok. I’m ok. That was fantastic. It’s just … I… Well, I wasn’t expecting to do that… to be honest, either time…” she trailed off.

“So I didn’t… uh… You’re ok. Ok. Ok. Good? Good. Good!” I stammered. “Because when I think about how it went down, I wasn’t really sure that you were… uh… I mean…” God I couldn’t even say it!

“I’m a grown woman. If I needed you to stop, I would have made myself clear. Like I said, if you’d asked me yesterday evening after our first date if this was how I was going to—That this would happen, I would have said you were a crazy asshole. I… I like to take it slow, you know.

“So I DID press—” I started.

“SHUT UP!” she roared, “Don’t you dare ruin this for me. I just had the most amazing sex of my life! Twice! And just because I don’t think I would have predicted that I would be in to it doesn’t make it… doesn’t make it… nonconsentual, ok?” She said, her eyes full of emotion. “Got it?”

“So… You’re ok. And it was ok. It was even better than OK. You liked it!” I said, every sentence slightly more excited than the last.

She mock punched me in the shoulder, and reached up on her tiptoes to kiss me. “You big dummy. That was hot!”

I pulled her down with me on the sofa that we have down there (next to the ping-pong table!), and we snuggled and kissed and talked.

“So you really didn’t think you would have sex with me? Like at all?” I asked her with a grin.

“Wellllll, it’s not like that. I just didn’t think we would have sex today. And I didn’t think we’d, you know, actually … fuck” she said, suddenly blushing.

“I see. Because you seemed to enjoy yourself when we did… Are you just a really bad judge of your own character?” I teased.

She actually looked thoughtful at that. “Maybe? I know that I need to go get a morning after pill, because I’m still not on birth control. And I hope you’re, you know… clean? I mean, like, no STDs? " I assured her that I hadn’t been with anyone recently, and we could go together to the clinic this afternoon/evening. God knows I wanted to get out of the house!

“So, yeah. I liked you enough that I apparently decided to have sex even without a form of birth control, or even a condom for protection. Which is… pretty out of character for me. And as for you… well, look Dylan. I think you know that the first date, where we made out, you were a little pushy. The second date, you were quite pushy, and I was getting a little pissed off, to be honest”. She paused to remember.

“It’s weird too, because I was pretty sure we were done. That we’d both agreed to stop. But then…Then something happened, and it… it just felt right.”

“you mean…” I asked.

“Yeah. And, I don’t know how to tell you this, but you have a beautiful… thing.” she gestured at me.

“I’ve heard that” I grinned. And then held my face in that grin as I realized that I really didn’t want to have to explain that the most recent people to tell me were my Mom and my Aunt!

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 14 — Wait, You Have a Basement?

“Oh really? I wouldn’t want it to go to your head. But… honestly, it just looks so… peaceful. No… that’s not it. I don’t know, it’s just really nice. I… I liked touching it. And then when you told me to suck on it, I mean, I don’t know how I could have said no. It was like it was calling to me” Her voice was remote, like she was back in her memory, trying to piece together what had happened.

Suddenly she snapped back to reality. “Hey, what happened anyway? We had sex, you practically jumped up and ran off, and when I met you in the kitchen you basically attacked me and dragged me down to your murder room to finish me off” She giggled at my protests, then was serious again. “So what happened?”

Oh, you see I saw my mom, on her knees, ass in the air, frantically fumbling to turn off a vibrator as I came in, and the picture of my mom’s heavy curves turned me on so much, I just had to run down and fuck you, because I can’t fuck her. And when you tried to stop me, I just made you take my cock and fucked you. I’ll take ‘Things I Shouldn’t Say’ for $1000 Alex!

“Oh, you know, I just saw you, looking … just really cute in your bikini, and I… I just wanted you so fiercely…” I stumbled a little, trying to figure out what to say. Besides, she did look really cute. She was a legit snack.

“hmmmm” she said, looking… doubtful? Thoughtful?

“Anyway, I… I think I better promise to always ask you about your, you know, boundaries. Like, before we get into it…” I said

“Yeah… about that” She said.

I waited. Surely that was a lead in to saying something else, right? So I waited.

She sighed. “Like, uh…so this is a bit weird, and I don’t want you to freak out, but…I kind of liked it. I mean, I definitely liked it, but I … I liked how forceful you were. I think. " She said. She seemed almost … puzzled.

“Oh. Oh! You’re … You’re into that. Right! Ok. I mean, I don’t have much experience, but I’ve done some reading and I guess—” She punched me again. Harder this time, in the ribs. Big oof.

“I’m not. I mean, I don’t think… dammit, why is this so confusing?!?!” She said. “Look, like I said, I’m not sure what this means, how this works, or whatever. I just know that I just had the biggest orgasm of my goddamn life when you pushed me over and told me to take it. I know that 30 minutes ago, I had the second biggest orgasm of my life when I was giving you a blowjob and touching myself and you told me to come. I don’t know what’s going on, and I have never before fantasized about … you know, like, domination and stuff. But I enjoyed what we just did, and I don’t want you to stop doing it.”

“Does that make any sense?” She asked.

“I honestly don’t know!” I said. “I mean, I’m happy that you’re happy? I think you’re really hot? I liked watching you cum when I told you to, like, I liked it a lot. So, I guess we’re ‘ok’ even if we don’t really know what we want, or what we’re doing.“

“Dylan?” she said quietly, looking up at me with an adoring face.

“Yeah babe?” I said, looking deep into her eyes.

with a perfect storybook princess expression on her face, she said, “I’m dripping your come onto the sofa”. Then she burst out laughing. I might love her…