The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 13 — No Time Like A Present

I have got to go on a date. Like, seriously. Maybe I’ll ask my son to help me get set up on tinder or whatever the kids are doing. Do people still hook up at bars?

Ok, so this is going to sound… worse than usual. I guess I should start at the beginning.

I .. Well I just didn’t really feel like seeing my boy after his date. I don’t know why. I just felt… yucky when I thought about it. So I left out some food for him with a note that I was really tired and heading to bed. Then I lay in bed and absolutely did not imagine him and that girl. Yet I wasn’t able to get the idea of him and that … Amber girl out of my head. She seemed nice enough, and yet. She just wasn’t right for him. He needed someone with… with a little more meat on her bones, right? Yeah. She just seemed too, I don’t now, physically immature?

I was lying in bed, gently rocking against my hand, trying to imagine other sexy things. Just whatever. I remembered sex I’d enjoyed in the past. Thought about sexy scenes in movies. But I kept thinking about her. That bitch. I absolutely knew it was irrational, but I was going crazy imagining her naked, while I desperately tried to make the man touching and fucking her be… generic.

And…well, I guess I lost track of time. Because when he came home, I was still trying to fall asleep, still lying on my stomach and rocking against my hand. I wonder if this is how she did it. Like, when she wasn’t trying to sleep with my boy. It was stupid! She had, like, these little tiny boobs, and a tiny little ass that frankly looked like a boys ass. I mean, I think she did.

And when my son went to bed, I was still lying there in the dark room, sweating up a storm, trying not to masturbate. Or at least trying not to masturbate very hard. I mean, I was just lying there. It was basically just an accident that I could feel something when I rocked. Besides, I’d already stopped.

It took me twenty minutes to realize that I’d stopped because I was listening. Which is dumb. My son is a healthy boy, and it is totally fine if he … if he…

Goddamn it. I was totally thinking about his cock again. That was such a beautiful cock. And so … so nice to the touch…

SHIT! I did it again. I absolutely was not masturbating. I needed to pee. Then I would be able to sleep. And so, a few minutes later I was absolutely not standing outside his door, listening to him snore. Because that is just a normal thing that boys do is go to bed and sleep and nothing else and I didn’t want him to be doing anything else anyway. Ugh. I needed to get to sleep.

When I finally woke up, I was sweaty and super twisted in the blankets. And, and… and still feeling horny. And tired! After showering and staring at the kitchen for 5 minutes, I decided that I absolutely could not stand the idea of going in to work. Luckily, my work is pretty flexible, so I just texted that I had a headache and was taking the day off. Then I called my sister up and made plans to meet up for breakfast.

* * *

“There she is!” I heard, and turned to see my sister at a table, orange juice in hand. She looked great. I’d always been a little jealous of her. She was younger, and… well, slimmer. Again, I’m not an idiot, and I know that people like my big boobs, but liking my boobs, and liking how I looked… well those were different. And my sister looked better than I did, that’s just a fact. Also, as someone who’s had a kid, I could never wear that kind of tight summer dress! It just wouldn’t look right.

“Drinking so early?” I asked, sitting down and noticing a glass of orange juice in front of me too. She winked, and took a sip. But when I took a sip too, I almost spit it out! “Whoa! Warn a girl please!” I spluttered.

“I was going to, but you called me out, so I figured you knew it was a mimosa!” She said in an outraged voice, before we both broke out laughing. I’m so glad we get along so well.

“So” she said conspiratorially, “what brought on today’s outing?”

“What? Nothing! I just wanted to see you and hang out and and … " I wilted under her mocking look. Clearly she didn’t believe a word of it.

Sigh. “Ok. I just had a terrible nights sleep, after not sleeping super well for a few days, and the idea of going to work was too terrible to think of, and I didn’t want to hang around the house, and… well. Well the rest is history!” I declared dramatically.

“Oh honey, I’m sorry. Something bugging you? " She asked with real concern.

“Oh, no, I don’t think… I mean… It’s fine…” I started and stopped. Again, my sister just knows me too well.

“Press x to doubt” she said in a robot voice.

“What?!” I asked, confused.

“Nothing, just something that the kids say. It means ‘bullshit’” She looked at me with a little smirk. I looked around quickly, even though we were adults and adults are allowed to swear.

“Well…” I started again. “I… I think I need to start dating again.”

“Oh Dai-dai! That’s fabulous! Do you meet someone?” She asked, pushing something under her chair with her foot.

“Huh? No. that’s not it at all. I just…” I tried again. “I just … I mean, I’m a healthy woman in my thirties. I could start dating again, right? That’s still a thing people do” I said lamely.

“Oh Daisy. You are ridiculous. Of course you are allowed to date!” she said incredulously. “I mean, just look at you, you’re a total babe!” she gestured up and down at me. She paused a beat, “I mean, you could use a little … styling…” but before I could get upset, she winked obviously, and we both giggled.

“Uh, I think I should eat some food if I’m going to start drinking…”

So we talked, she chatted about dating sites and the new apps that people use, and how to set up a profile and so forth. I wanted to set it up right there, but she insisted that I “needed new pictures, that look less like … like this”. My sweatpants and hoody were apparently not the style she was looking for. But I was just coming out for breakfast! Speaking of which, here it came.

“Anyway, I’ll send you some of my ideas for your profile. You don’t want to come off as a ‘single-mom on the hunt’, right?”

“Right. Yeah, Ok, sounds good. Speaking of which, how’s your sex life with ol’ what’s’iz’name?” I joked.

“Ha. Ha. Ha.” She fake-laughed. Then furrowed her face. “It’s… fine? I… Actually it’s weird.” She sighed when I raised an eyebrow. “I mean, we’ve been married, like, a long damn time at this point. And things, while not necessarily super exciting all the time, I mean, it was dependable. He thinks I’m hot. " she gestured to herself

“I mean, obviously” I added, returning her obvious serve.

“And I think he’s hot. So even though we’ve had, basically, all the sex, it is or was, still pretty good, you know? Like, maybe it’s not break the kitchen table, or get arrested for public indecency, but it was—is good”.

I took a drink to give her some time to think.

“It’s just that lately… I mean, it must be hormonal, right? That happens to women in their…” She dramatically checked her watch, “twenties. Right?” I rolled my eyes. She’s only 5 years younger than I was, and I was 35, so… well, her twenties were definitively over now.

“Uh… so you’ve been, uh… a little more…interested? Or … less?” I cautiously tried.

“Pffft! A little more? No. I’ve been a lot fucking more ‘interested’” she said, with super exaggerated air-quotes. “I’ve practically been climbing the wall! And… And Jerry is…He’s patient, but he, you know,” she rolled her eyes, “quote-needs his sleep-unquote. Meanwhile, I feel worse than I did when I was a teenager”. She dropped her eyes down to her empty plate and took some slow breaths.

“Hey. Peg? " I said quietly, hoping we could stop with the loud sex talk in public. She looked up. “It’s… well, it’s not just you. It’s been a couple of weeks, or maybe a month or so, I’m not quite sure” I said, and even though I’m the older sister, I swear I blushed.

“It came on pretty slowly. I… well, you know how me and Euzel were… I mean, there just wasn’t a spark much anymore for us for the last few years. We’d “get together” sometimes, but it was mostly kind of awkward, and I never felt that he was really … present.” That of course, had made a lot more sense when I discovered the affair he was having with his secretary!

She nodded. “So, well, a few months ago, I guess I kind of just… started… well, it’s like waking up. Like, I suddenly started having… thoughts. And feelings. You know”. I paused again. “So at first I thought it was just, uh, healthy! You know, like, this is a normal thing people do. And lately it’s gotten… well, almost out of control. I find myself trying to sleep, but unable to until I, you know, and then I can’t sleep because I can’t—” I stopped myself. There are some thoughts that are not for sharing…But my sister is a shark and she pounced on that.

“Can’t what?!” She asked, a little louder than I’d like. I drank the last of my second mimosa, and signaled the waiter for another.

“Can’t… " I switched to almost whisper, “can’t … masturbate”

“uh…what?” she said, looking stunned. After a minute she shook her head. “No. Look, I’ve never said anything, but we shared a room growing up for a few years, and I am quite sure that you absolutely can. You weren’t that quiet”

“No, no no. Not like that. I mean… wait, you what?... I… God this is so stupid! I mean, when I do, I … I have thoughts I’d rather not have. " I finished lamely.

She looked thoughtful.

“Ah. Right. Thoughts about… Dylan?” She probed.

“No! Absolutely not! Why would you even think that?!” I said, trying hard to feel outraged.

I looked over, and saw that her expression was serious, and … sad.

“Because I have been. Too.” She said, and looked at me unflinchingly.

“Oh” I downed my drink, and was about to signal for another one, when she held my arm.

“Hey, let’s … let’s not get drunk at 9 in the morning. Let’s take a walk along the seawall?” We got paid, and stood up. She tripped on something, and looked down, then back up at me. “Oh right, I almost forgot. Seems appropriate. Here, this might help. I bought it for a gag, I swear, but… well, it seems appropriate given the current conversation”, and she handed me a white paper shopping bag with a printed image of a set of woman’s lips on it. Peeking inside I immediately closed it. It had a long wand-like vibrator in it.

“PEG! Why—” I cut off midway, realizing that I did not want to ask in a restaurant why my sister had bought me a vibrator. “Never mind. Let’s get out of here”

We walked, and talked about almost anything but the paper package. Her husband’s job, some volunteering she’d been doing, whether she should get her teaching degree. We talked about what a jackass my ex was, and how ridiculous it was that he’d completely abandoned Dylan after she divorced him. Whether the new MCU movie was going to be any good, how sad it was about the black panther, and so on. Just good sisterly chats about nothing. They were the best. We eventually wound back up at our cars, and decided to call it a day. She had an appointment to do here feet, yet another way that she and I differed. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d had a pedicure!

Well, obviously, she insisted I come, and I gave in, and so we spent a good hour at the spa being generally pampered, and having the cutest little toenail decals applied. The little asian woman looking after them tsked at the state of my feet before soaking them, scrubbed at them with something that seemed like it could be used to grind concrete, and so on though the various steps of a full-service pedicure. It was nice to be pampered. I almost fell asleep in the chair!

By the time we were done, it was past lunch, so we grabbed a quick bite and headed off in our separate directions. I know some people don’t get along well with their family, but damn, I sure loved my sister.

I got home and it was getting into the afternoon by that time. I felt pretty good actually. The whole day playing hooky from work, and just generally being distracted from my… problem.

I was feeling pretty tired, so I decided a nap was in order. “Dylan? You here?” when he didn’t respond, I assumed he’d gone out. Maybe even to … to see her. Damn. What was wrong with me? It didn’t seem like me to be obsessing over a woman in any case. What, am I going to wake up one morning to discover I’m gay? Seemed unlikely.

Our house has two rooms and the bathroom upstairs, and both rooms have a window on the yard. So I went upstairs, took off my outwear, and took a quick trip to the bathroom. But when I was finishing up there, I could see out the bathroom window onto our pool. And I felt a terrible electric shock. Like, I literally gasped out loud. My son, and … and that girl! They were full on making out, and while I couldn’t see it directly, but from the motion of that girl’s shoulder, it was pretty clear what she was doing. And her shoulders were blissfully unencumbered with any kind of shirt! Topless handjobs!

I was halfway down the stairs before I realized two important facts. One: my son would be fucking mortified if I ran out there and demanded that slu—girl get her clothing on, and leave immediately. Two: I was wearing a bra and panties, which is not my typical angry rant type clothing.

I headed back upstairs, totally unsure what to do. I crept up to my bedroom window, and discovered it had a much bette—I mean clearer view. I still couldn’t see his… well anything, but she was topless as a jaybird. And I was right! She barely had any … I mean her breasts were small. She was so muscular! Oh, and it didn’t look like she had anything on her lower half either! God. I bet he was loving that. OMG, he was touching her too! Their bodies, curling towards each other so they could reach each others… private parts.

Private parts! They were all out in the open! Seems pretty public to me! God. That bitch. Touching that cock, I could see she couldn’t take her eyes off it! And while she was getting to stroke that beautiful fucking cock, his strong masculine hands were all over her body; touching her perky little breasts, sliding over her smooth stomach and slipping his fingers in among her little folds. Shit! What was I supposed to do!? I couldn’t storm out there! I couldn’t call out to tell them to stop! I was paralyzed! All I could do was sit there, looking down on them, watching them. Seeing the look on her face while she got to touch it. Seeing her open her mouth when he pressed in to kiss her. God, he was so… strong now. When had that happened. And her! She! I mean, Ugh. GodDamnSam! Why was she just… just there, sitting by my pool, with my son’s cock in her hands. God. That bitch was absolutely loving this, I bet. I cracked the window so I could see better, and so very faintly but I could hear them talking and moaning and gasping and oh fuckity fuck fuck! She was fucking loving it. God. Fucking youth. Her skin was all tight over her curvy parts, and I couldn’t see anything sagging. She had this pert little tits, and her nipples! My nipples were as big around as a penny after nursing my boy. But her tits had these little pencil-eraser sized nipples that pointed up. My own tits felt saggy in contrast. And my ass was practically gigantic compared to hers. Just a load of fat. I was fat. Fuck!

I was halfway down the stairs before I realized two important facts. One: my son would be fucking mortified if I ran out there and demanded that slu—girl get her clothing on, and leave immediately. Two: I was wearing a bra and panties, which is not the typical angry rant type clothing.

I headed back upstairs, totally unsure what to do. I crept up to my bedroom window, and discovered it had a much bette—I mean clearer view. I still couldn’t see his… well anything, but she was topless as a jaybird. And it didn’t look like she had anything on her lower half either! God. I bet he was loving that. OMG, he was touching her too! Their bodies, curling towards each other so they could reach each others… private parts.

Private parts! They were all out in the open! Seems pretty public to me! God. That bitch. Touching that cock, I could see she couldn’t take her eyes off it! And while she was getting to stroke that beautiful fucking cock, his strong masculine hands were all over her body; touching her perky little breasts, sliding over her smooth stomach and slipping his fingers in among her little folds. Shit! What was I supposed to do!? I couldn’t storm out there! I couldn’t call out to tell them to stop! I was paralyzed! All I could do was sit there, looking down on them, watching them. Seeing the look on her face while she got to touch it. Seeing her open her mouth when he pressed in to kiss her. God, he was so… strong now. When had that happened. And her! She! I mean, Ugh. Goddamn Sam! Why was she just… just there, sitting by my pool, with my son’s cock in her hands. God. That bitch was absolutely loving this, I bet. I cracked the window so I could see better, and so very faint, but I could hear them talking and moaning and gasping and oh fuckity fuck fuck! She was fucking loving it. God. Fucking youth. Her skin was all tight over her curvy parts, and I couldn’t see anything sagging. She had this pert little tits, and the her nipples! My nipples were as big around as a penny after nursing my boy. But her tits had these little pencil-eraser sized nipples that pointed up. My own tits felt saggy in contrast. And my ass was practically gigantic compared to hers. Just a load of fat. I was fat. Fuck!

It happened so slowly that I honestly couldn’t say when it started. But I realized at some point that I was absolutely boiling over with a combination of jealously and arousal. I practically turned in circle trying to get away from myself, but everywhere I went, I was still there. Still almost overcome with my desire to go down there and teach them a thing or two about privacy! Show them that it wasn’t OK to just… to just be naked out by the pool! How dare they strut around, with their practically glowing, beautiful young naked bodies! I had a good mind to just stride out there in my underwear, maybe even taking it off! In front of them! So they could see what it felt like to have someone just be naked in front of you when you were just trying to take a goddamn nap!

I was almost snarling when I caught site of the bag that Peg had handed me, “as a joke”, she’d said. But the receipt in the bag indicated that she’d bought 2 of them, as well as a few other items that I didn’t know what they were. Some brand names probably. Anyway. I tore the packaging open and practically threw it on the bed when I couldn’t get it to turn on. I was so angry! And the whole time, like some kind of erotic serenade, I could hear them muttering, cooing at each other. It took me two minutes, with my hands shaking, to read enough of the instructions to figure out that there was a little plastic film blocking the batteries. I ripped it out, and the device roared into life. I frantically tried to switch it off, but it just switched to a rhythmic thrumming instead of the steady vibration it had had before. It took three more attempts to get it off, and by that time I was working blind, with the device hidden under my pillow to block the sound.

Once I got it started running at a lighter setting, I tested it on myself. “Oh!” I said out loud, before clamping down on my mouth with my other hand. That was a lot of sensation! I sat down with a thud, the device still between my legs, and my hand still over my mouth. “uhg, uh” I grunted, trying to stop my head from rolling. How had I managed to get myself to this ripe old age without every trying one of these before? God the sensations were… really nice. Like, shockingly nice. And for a moment, the anger drained out of me while I lost myself in this new delightful sensation. But as seemed more and more common for me, as I started to build up to my release, the image kept coming back to me. His erect penis, hardening in my hand. The look on his face when he saw me with his cum all down my arm and shirt. Oh it was so… ohhhh. So hot…

And then, just an idle thought while I was enjoying myself, ‘I wonder if she uses these things’. Just a little thing. And just like that, I was back at full throttle being angry. How dare she! I bet she did, lying in her bed, her legs spread and her hairless groin pressed hard against this… thing. What a slut! I fucking hated her in that moment, picturing her arching her back, her perfect tits and tight little nipples pointed up at the ceiling, twisting from the sensation. And I knew exactly what she was thinking about. That bitch was … She was thinking about his cock! In her hands! That smooth beautiful feeling! And she got to have it whenever she wanted! God I hated her.

Without even realizing what I was doing, I got up, vibrator still pressed against my panties, and moved back where I could see them. Oh! I almost screamed out loud when I saw it. I don’t think I’ve ever felt more aroused and angry at the same time before. She… She was sucking on it! On-oh. On, his cock! Oh-oh Ugh Huh I could feel a hard line from my clit to my nipples that was electrifying. I could only breath in little gulps of air, and then it happened. That fucking slut arched her back and left that beautiful cock hanging! Seeing it, so hard, so beautiful, just twitching and then—and then it sprayed right at her face! God what would that feel like!? I saw her move to capture his still spurting manhood back in her mouth and I… I imagined that sensation and I swear I could practically feel it hit my tongue, almost taste his come and… and… “HHhhhhhhhh YEEEES” I groaned and I came as hard as I’ve ever come before, and the world started spinning slightly. I dropped to one knee, still reeling in the sensations of the orgasm. I felt kind of—

thud

* * *

“Hey Mom? You home?” I heard from the base of the stairs. Ugh. What…Oh! I heard the steady whirring of the vibrator, and I slowly realized I was looking up at the ceiling. I heard steady thumping noises that I eventually put together as my son heading up the stairs. Wait, no! I needed to get up! I scrambled to turn off the device, flipping over onto my hands and knees to find the switch from the fallen infernal device.

“Uh…” I tried to clear my head enough to get him to stop but my brain couldn’t handle the competing concerns of turning off the device, and not getting caught masturbating!

“Are you..Oh! Shit-I mean, Sorry!” I heard, as my door slammed shut, and the same thudding noises in reverse. Jesus. What had he seen? Had he seen the vibrator, or just been taken aback by his mom’s big fat ass pointed up at him? God, I am such a cow!

I crawled back up to my bed and lay there, just absolutely wrung out. So many terrible emotions, all competing for my headspace. I was a terrible mother. I was a fat, ugly cow. I was a jealous hag. And I was a horrible slut! I’d just passed out from orgasming so hard—to the image of my son getting a blowjob by his girlfriend. God, I was awful. And the worst part is that an tiny little thread of my brain that I couldn’t shut down, was weighing what that blowjob felt like…

As I left, I kissed my sister on the cheek. “We should talk later”, as I stepped out the door, pulling it shut behind me.

I felt a little squicky about it, but it was pretty clear that my husband was about to get a nice surprise. By the time I got home, hopped out of the car, and proved myself correct, that squicky feeling about lusting over my nephew was gone.