The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 12 — You Can Say ‘No’ Redux

Amber called me.

Honestly I was a bit surprised. I was kind of pushing the boundaries. But maybe she’s into that? shrug

“Oh Hey! I was just thinking about you!” I said brightly.

“me too” then it was just quiet. Huh.

“You were thinking about you too huh. Hashtag dad-joke, sorry” I said, trying to fill the space.

—much longer pause—

“uh, so..” I started just as she said “nuh…just”

We exchanged awkward ‘sorry’s, and I insisted she go first. I heard a big deep breath.

“Do you want to hang out? Just chill out or something?”

“Uh Yeah? That sounds great. Actually, hey, uh do you want to swim?”

“You want… you want to take me swimming?” She sounded puzzled. Maybe game, but confused.

“Oh, no, well, I just kind of got our pool going in our back yard, and it’s typically just me and occasionally my mom that use it. I just thought you could come over and we could hang out in and around the pool. It’s a nice day today, and and oh, I’m rambling. " I realized too late that I’d said that last part out loud. Shit! I heard her giggle, so I hadn’t totally lost.

“Let me try again: Hey Amber, do you want to come over and hang out by the pool and maybe go swimming?”

“And… uh, your mom is going to be there too?” Oh shit. That was a bit weird for a second date. Uh…

“What?! No! She’ll be at work kind late-ish. It’ll just be us until oh, six or seven?". That wasn’t strictly true. But Mom would be a good sport if I asked, I’m sure.

She asked if she should bring anything, and I said, just herself and whatever she wanted to wear around the pool. Keep it casual. Right. I’m mister cool over here.

She came over after lunch. She was just as cute as I remembered. I’d spent the last two hours frantically organizing and cleaning and generally airing out my room. I’m not a slob-slob, but you know. Things can always be neater.

She came in, and we went through some weirdly formal greeting rituals. ‘here is our living room. Over there is the kitchen and bathroom. Here is our backyard. Can I take your coat’. It was weird. I assumed after our not very platonic date, that this would involve more… you know, touching? But I wasn’t getting anything like that off of her. She seemed tense. Maybe she was as nervous as I was?

“Hey, I’m just going to changed into my swimshorts. You can just get changed in the bathroom there, and take any of the beach towels on the counter”. She nodded stiffly, and I headed up to my room to change.

I was done before her, so I just put a tray of drinks and some chips together and took it out. We had some lounge-y kind of chairs. The kind with the vinyl wrapped straps that fold up at two places so you can set it up like a chair, or a cot? Whatever those are called. I claimed one, and sat back and nervously waited.

“Hi” she said quietly and I startled.

“Oh! Oh. Uh. Hi wowow. You look GREAT!” I said, standing up. Did I mention how cute she is? She’s like 5 feet tall, and pretty—solid. Like, not skinny, but really well muscled. So when she showed up in a two piece, it was a hell of a lot more of her skin than I’d ever seen. I tried to look her in the eyes, but man it was hard. She had a flat stomach, and her the little white triangles were bulgy in all the right ways. Again, I don’t know how big they were, but probably … small? She had normal adult gymnast boobs, ok? I mean, unless those were some kind of magic fabric, anyway.

“Thanks” She said a little shyly. I handed her a drink and we sat down. We talked a bit about school plans, which again overwhelmed me with her rigor and ferocity. She didn’t just have a plan, she had an entire playbook for as far forward as she could see!

“So, you have like a written down plan for your whole life, or just the next 8 years?” I kidded.

“Ha. Ha. Look bucko, some of us have to work to make something of ourselves. We can’t all be naturally … uh. You know, like you!” She finished lamely.

“Like me?” I said, confused.

“Yeah. You know!” She said, looking almost put out.

“I have no idea.” I said flatly.

“You just stride though life! I bet you just walk up to girls and… ugh! This isn’t coming out right”. I just waited. I really didn’t get it. Did she think I was some kind of player? Was this a ‘you just use women for sex’ thing?

“Ok. Let me try again. I have to prepare so much, because I can’t just ‘wing it’. It absolutely doesn’t work for me. I will mess ever. I feel like.. Like everyday is a new chance to mess up unless I plan and organize. I get stressed out when there is no plan. Ah shit, this is all way too crazy for second date material. " She stared at her feet.

“Hey” I said gently, and moved closer.

When she didn’t say or do anything, I stepped closer still until I was almost touching her. “Hey”

“Do not tell me that I just need to relax or I swear to god—" she started. But stopped when my arms wrapped around her and pulled her head into my chest. We stayed like that for at least a minute. Try counting out a minute and you’ll realize what a long time that is. Twice she started to say something but I just made a little hushing noise and she quieted down. After a minute (or so! I didn’t use a stopwatch!) I felt her relax.

“Amber. You are awesome, and I think I like you quite a bit. And I don’t mind that you are a little crazy. Sometimes that can be good.” I said, still holding her close.

She looked up at me, and damn. She was still so cute, but the look on her face was absolutely the fiercest I’ve seen. I could tell there was a storm raging behind those eyes, but I had no idea what was happening. Before I could say anything stupid, she lifted her head as high as it could go and gave me a peck on the lips. I was too startled to kiss back, and she quickly broke away.

“Amber?”

“Look. I don’t know what is going on, but I don’t… I don’t do that! I just…”

“Hey whoa. It’s ok! We can just hang out.” I trailed off confused. Didn’t she just kiss me?

“Look. Look. Ok. Ah shit, how do I explain this. Ok. So yesterday you were being a bit of a pushy asshole, right?” Ah. Yes, I totally deserve this, but this conversation sure sounds like it’s going nowhere good…

I gave a little sheepish nod, and she nodded back.

“So, before we went out had a plan. And it didn’t involve… what happened. Like at all. And don’t get me wrong, I like you, and you are cute—”

“You think I’m cute?” I broke in, grinning.

“Shut up, not the point.” She said, not too unkindly. “The point is that I’m not impulsive. You are. I can tell that you just walk around, just… just doing things. I’m not like that. I mean I’m not a robot, but I generally think things through before I do them. And that’s why I … why I tried to push you off yesterday. “

“But then… But then I didn’t. And that wasn’t like me. And… oh crap.” She stopped and took some breaths, struggling not to cry.

“So… Uh, so it sounds like maybe you didn’t want to do that yesterday? I didn’t mean to pressure you into anything…” Ugh. I absolutely did. I felt like such a shithead. “Shit. I’m so sorry about yesterday. I’m not trying—I mean I don’t—Look Amber. We can totally just hang out and talk about stuff. We don’t have to, you know, do anything.“

She shook her head vigorously. I still clearly wasn’t getting it.

“It’s not like that Dylan. I—I liked it! But it is so… just not what I do. So I’m confused. Here, let me try this again. " and before I knew it, she was right up in my face, her eyes closed, and her lips pursed up at me.

I can be dense, but not that dense. I kissed her, duh. It was nice. And I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in. I liked kissing her, but I felt like a ping-pong ball. I’ve never been more on edge. But it didn’t take long before the feel of her warm body on mine was enough that I started getting an erection. Her hands were wrapped on my head, holding me in while we kissed, and mine started wandering, before I remembered that I wasn’t trying to pressure her to go further. Fuck! Really not sure what to do here…

Eventually, she pulled back and looked at, a look of puzzlement. I stepped back and sat down on my chair, still holding her gaze while she continued to look … confused.

“Hey, are you ok?” I asked.

After a moment she answered, “Yeah. I’m just trying to see… I mean…I don’t know. I’m just trying to see if I’m going to do something impulsive and rash. And apparently I’m not. And I think I’m disappointed? In myself? I don’t even know. I just feel confused.” She sat down and picked up her drink and pointedly looked at it while swirling it around.

“Like when we were in the car?” I asked quietly. She nodded.

“Yeah, like that. Why did that happen? You’re cute, but you’re not like, ‘make me uncontrollably hot for you’ cute.” Goddamn what is going on with this woman. I mean, there’s a time and place for the hot/crazy graph, but I was starting to wonder if I was on the wrong side of the line with her. Jesus, it’s just a joke, people. I actually really enjoyed hanging out, and if she wasn’t into me, well, I bet we could be still be friends. Probably. She was, in fact, smoking hot though…

“Look, um, whenever you’re ready is fine with me. Let’s just swim, you can mock my technique! It’ll be fun for everyone!". She looked up just in time to see me splashing into the water, and when I came up, she was giggling at my deliberately clumsy technique. And that broke the tensions, and we splashed around a bunch, and just generally had a good time.

We got out, and did the usual sunscreening our fronts, and then lying on the seats. No need for me to sunscreen her back. Unfortunately. We lay quietly for a while, and when I glanced over only partially to ogle her slim body, I saw her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply.

“Hey Amber? " I asked.

“Hmmm?” she said, opening her eyes.

“Do you want to come over and sit in my lap and maybe make out a bit? I kind of liked that” I said, employing my super-dork powers.

She did, it seemed, since she came over and lay back against me, her head just below mine. After a moment of awkwardly looking at my hands, I put them on her arms. After a moment, she picked them up and wrapped them around her body so I was properly hugging her.

I kissed her on the top of her head. This was nice. Except for my boner getting crushed between us. But other than that. Damn, boners were like the dumbest things ever.

“Is that…” She ask before shaking her head.

“Sorry, they just do that. Don’t worry about it” I tried to brush it off.

“Unless…” She said, then again shook her head.

“Hey. I uh, I don’t know what’s going on, but like I said, I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do, you know?” I shifted my butt trying to make it less obvious.

“Yeah. Yeah ok” She said, and we were quiet for a few more minutes.

“… hey Dylan?”

“Ye-a-ah?” I answered hesitantly.

“Did you…Did you like it?” She asked.

“Uh… Uh, like in the car?” I asked. She nodded “Yeah, that”.

“Oh. Yeah. Like, a lot.”

“ok.” She said. O.k. Are you kidding me? OK? ARGGHHH!

Then she said something, but I was screaming so loudly in my own head I hadn’t heard her. Plus, she was pretty quiet about it.

“Huh?”

“could I see it?” She asked, barely above a whisper.

“My… You want to see…it?” I said slowly, trying to feel my way through this idea.

“Yeah. Just once”.

“Ok. Just you need to…” and she sat up and turned around looking anxiously at me.

My boner couldn’t have been more obvious though, straining against the thin wet cloth of my swim shorts.

“Do you want to pull them down?” I asked, but she shook her head. So I put my thumbs in my waistband and out popped my dick. I heard a sharp intake of breath, but when I looked, she was just staring at it.

“I know, boner’s look ridiculous.” I joked, apparently never having learned to SHUT UP.

She didn’t say anything, just looked at it.

“Do you want to touch it?” I asked. The tip of her tongue came out to wet her top lip before disappearing again. Then she gave the smallest nod.

“You can you know” I said, trying to be encouraging but casual. I really did suck at this. Couldn’t she just make it clear what she did and did not want? She nodded again, but still made no move to do so. Slowly, her hands started to move, but they just rested on my thighs, gently moving and stroking my thighs. This did nothing to help me understand, so I just sat there, dick out, feeling extra ridiculous.

And she just looked at it. She looked…hungry. I swear I’d seen that expression before…Right, when my aunt caught me… yeah, when she was looking. At. It. Huh.

“Did you like touching it before, in the car?” I asked, even though she’d sort of already answered that. But that was before my dick was 3/4 out of my shorts.

“Yes” she said slowly.

“Do you want to touch it again?” I asked—AGAIN—!

“yes” She said again. Good. Please just touch it.

“I liked it too. When you touched it. " She nodded. That was encouraging. “Can I help you to…” I said, taking her wrist in my hand gently, and slowing moving her hand to my dick. I heard a slight hiss when her fingers touched it, but they immediately wrapped around my dick and held it gently in their soft grip.

“Oh yeah Amber. That feels good” I lifted up my butt and pulled the shorts down so they could give her easier access to the whole thing. Too bad about balls. Balls are even more ridiculous than boners. Ugh. But when I lifted my hips, my cock shifted in her grip and it felt pretty good.

After a moment where she just held it, as it twitched in her hand, I tried to lift my hips again. And then again. She didn’t object.

I was getting pretty worked up, and while she wasn’t … vigorous, I was at least technically getting a handjob. So I tried to reciprocate, not sure if she was going to shut me down again. I slid my fingers along her shoulders, and pulled her top straps down her shoulders, carefully monitoring for an objection, but she seemed totally focused on my cock. So I carefully pulled her top down, exposing her slim breasts.

Ok, damn. I still don’t know how to describe them. They were lovely. Small, with little pink areolas and slightly pinker, almost cherry red little nipples that barely protruded. I wanted to vigorously mash them and grab at them. But I also didn’t want to… I dunno, break this spell. So I stroked her breasts gently, all over, circling her nipples, but leaving them alone. Just getting close. She sucked in air, and leaned closer, which I desperately tried to interpret as her liking it.

“Ah Amber. Can you… Can you stroke it?” I asked, trying not to betray any of my frustration. Just a simple request from a horny boy. Certainly not a demand.

“o…k…” she said quietly, and her hand started to move up and down. Oh shit that was it. I leaned forward into a C-shape and kissed and nipped at her neck, still stroking her breasts while she started to really jerk me. She arched her back, so I think it was good.

“Do you like that?” I whispered into her ear, and she shivered.

“oh yes” she breathed.

“How about this?” I asked, as I gently groped both breasts, touching her nipples for the first time.

“uh huh.” she said. We stayed like that, me groping her boobs and kissing her neck and ear while she slid her hand up and down.

“Oh Amber. Oh that feels good. Can I…” I asked, sliding a hand down towards her bikini bottoms. She didn’t say no, so I untied the strings on the side and slid my fingers in along the tiny furry patch, sliding lower until I felt her lips. She hissed again as I put pressure on that whole area and slid it around a little. I can, in fact, find a clit. But not at this awkward angle. I figured it was better to get it poorly that gamble on a lucky find and ending up massaging… nothing.

“Amber, you need to stop, or I’m going to … you know, I’m getting close to coming.” I said. I wasn’t ready for this to be over, and I was worried if I came all over us, that would be the end for the day.

She stopped, and looked up at me expectantly.

“Is this okay?” I asked, still touching her mound. She nodded, so I kept at it. After a few moments, of me staring at her face for clues, I realized that I really didn’t have any idea what I was doing. I leaned in and whispered into her ear “Show me”. She shivered, and nodded.

Closing her eyes, she leaned back on one hand, and moved her other to her mound. She used her middle two fingers to slide between her labia, and then moved gently up and down.

“Shit, you look so hot when you do that!” I said, and her eyes cracked open to look at me briefly. Her hand started moving slightly faster, and her eyes dropped back down to my cock, which was still standing proud. It was taking severe willpower to avoid doing anything crazy. I was sure I was going to come if I so much as adjusted myself.

“Oh yeah babe, you look so hot. Show me how you do it” I panted. Unable to resist, I reached out and stroked her thighs while she stroked her clit. My hands slid up and down, around the outside, the inside, up and down, slightly scratching, lightly grabbing and pinching. When I was close to her hand, she would make little hip motions, pushing up and towards me, her breath getting ragged.

For several minutes, we were stuck like that. Her stroking herself, me rubbing her legs and trying not to shoot off in the air. Then … I don’t really know how to describe it. Her breathing just kind of … normalized. Her hand slowed down. She cracked her eyes again, and looked back and forth between me and my boner.

“Dyl…an? Uh. I’m not sure I am…” She hesitated, her hand slowly moving up and down, but slowing down. Oh. Right. Orgasm is so easy for me that I forgot that women often don’t or can’t or something. It’s a bit of a mystery to be honest. She took her hand away and sat up a bit.

“Oh! Sure. Hey, um. Is there anything uh… I can help? Er. With?” I asked, about as awkwardly as a person can be. She looked down at my cock, and she took a long slow breath.

“can you tell me to do something?” She said quietly.

“Oh yeah! Uh, like what?” I asked. She briefly looked up and I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an expression that more perfectly managed to hold both utter disappointment, and the adoring look you might have for a little puppy that hasn’t figured out how to walk properly yet. Oh. She didn’t mean… um. Shit. I told you I’m not good at this.

“Yeah, right. Uhm…Yeah. Touch yourself. " She made a little noise and moved her hand back to her clit.

“Yeah. Like that. Now put your fingers inside” I said, cautiously trying something different. She made a little grunt, but immediately hunched up a little so she could put a finger inside herself, then another. “Now both at the same time” and her other hand snaked out and started circling her clit while her fingers moved inside her. Maybe she wanted to the attention off her?

I stood up. No risk, no reward, gotta try something. “Ok Amber” I said, trying desperately to sound like I wasn’t terrified. “Now suck my cock!” and I moved close enough that she could take me in her mouth.

“Hnnng-mrph” she breathed out raggedly before enthusiastically turning her head towards me and taking the head of my cock into her mouth. Then she made happy little moans, and I had no idea where to look! It was all so hot Her mouth moved back and forth on my cock (which felt fucking incredible!), her beautiful tits jiggling as she moved, or both her hands hard at work on her pussy.

I wasn’t going to last long. I tried not to look at anything, just looking around at my environment. The high fences meant that no one was likely to accidentally see. Glancing over at the house I reassured myself that my mom wasn’t home, so we were safe on that front. How had we ended up, naked in our back yard, full on going at it, without this worry about being caught even enter my mind until now. Luckily (?!?!) it distracted me enough that I didn’t immediately blow into her mouth, oh shit I shouldn’t have thought about it, because her tongue and lips were working like mad on my cock and it felt fucking amazing.

“Oh Amber, uhhhh, oh that feels so good” I said, and she moaned back. Her fingers on her clit were practically flying back and forth, and her face had reddened with exertion. “Oh shit Amber. Fuck! I’m so fucking close. Oh god! Oh, what you just did felt incredible. oooh yeah babe” I grunted.

I gripped her short hair in my fingers, and held her head as she moved back and forth. “I want to see you come babe” I said. “You look so hot, and seeing you come would be the absolute hottest fucking thing”

“mmmemmph” she said, and attacked my cock with renewed vigor. I wanted to touch her, to play with her tits, but she was so busy moving her head and hands that I was sure I was going to get in the way. Besides, she seemed to be handling everything just. Fine. Oh. Oh shit. I was going to…

“Do it! Oh fuck! Do it Amber. Come for me!” I grunted.

“MMMmmamaaahh” She cried out, arching her back and her mouth opened wide off of my cock. But it was already too late, her frantic sucking, and the sight of her orgasm pushed me over the edge too, and I started spraying spurts of cum right into her mouth. As soon as it hit her tongue she moved back to sucking like her life depended on it, and I moved her head back and forth on my spraying cock. She gulped it all down greedily while the rest of her body twitched and jerked. H-o-l-y shit.

Faintly, I heard a sound from the house, but when I couldn’t take my eyes of this gorgeous babe still twitching and sucking on my cock.

“Oh whoa. Whew. Damn. That was fucking incredible” I said, barely able to keep my legs under me.

I pulled up my shorts, and drew her in for a squeeze. Her skin was slick with sweat and I realized how hard she must have been working! But after a quick moment she looked up at me. “Uh Dylan? I … I think… Should I put my clothes back on…” She said sheepishly.

We got dressed and had a quick dip in the cool to … well wash off, then we sat down again in adjacent seats and sipped our drinks.

“Was… Was that Ok?” I asked quietly.

She cocked an eye at me and looked at me incredulously. “Was it ‘ok’?” she asked. “’ok’?!”

“Yeah I mean, it was amazing for me, I just I don’t know, women are… can be.. You know, complicated sometimes.".

She grinned. “Trust me, it wasn’t complicated this time. That was … actually, I think that may have been the best sex I’ve ever had and we didn’t even…I mean, it was really good Dylan. I liked it too, ok?”

“hey, uh… Did you hear something?” I asked her, glancing again at the house. Mom was still a few hours out, but maybe she came home early?

“Uh… no, I was kind of busy” she said, grinning up at me.

“Ok, uh… give me a second to check on something”, and I pulled my shorts back and on trotted back to the house while she tried to arrange her own clothing.