The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Most Beautiful Thing

Ch 11 — You Can Say ‘No’

I have to admit that I really didn’t know what to think. My aunt had been… well literally mesmerized by looking at my cock. The look on her face. Like faraway, but hungry. Frankly, it ticked all my boxes. My aunt was not nearly as curvy as my mom was, but still the same neighborhood, if you know what I mean. Damn, I was horny as shit. Maybe I should see if I could… er, blow off some steam?

I gave Amber a call, and we agreed to meet up that afternoon. I mean, why, not, right? We got a snack, and wandered around the boardwalk a bit. She was surprisingly cool. I mean, I’m kind of dorky, so if I can talk to someone without them dork-smacking me, I feel pretty good about the conversation. And she was nice. She had just graduated from high school the town over, and was going to start going to college here up on the hill. She used to be on the swim team, and the gymnastics team, but wasn’t going to keep doing it at that level anymore. She was surprisingly focussed. I was all just like “I’m going into the sciences. Maybe engineering? I dunno” and she was like “I’m doing my first degree in biochemistry before applying to med school. I think I want to do pediatrics, but I’m not sure yet”. And she knew a hell of a lot more about anime than I did. Showing how I’ve matured as an adult, I didn’t try and one-up her on my knowledge of batman.

It wasn’t long after that that we were making out in my car. I’ll be honest. We got in the car, and I reached out to squeeze her arm. I turned to her face to say something smooth like “Hey, I liked hanging out with you”, and she just leaned forward. Oh right! I managed to lean in for the kiss, and it was amazing. First kiss is always so hard to figure out. She was a good kisser, not too passive, not to wet and slobbery.

“Hey” I said, pulling back a bit. “Hey Amber. Can I…?” I asked, my hand starting to slide up her shirt. She bit her lip… then her hand came down over mine, stopping me. She leaned back in, closing her eyes. Huh. I guess that was an answer. Still, nice kisser. I slid my hand down to her side and gripped her skinny side. When she didn’t complain, I slid lower, until I had to wiggle my hands under her stretchy pants, and grabbed at her hip bones, gently pulling her towards me while we kissed. But when I slid around to the back…

“Oh, yeah, no babe. Let’s just make out?” She said, quietly, her hand now resting on my wrist.

Don’t get me wrong, I like kissing, but I was getting pretty horny, and my cock was pretty uncomfortable. I pulled my hand out and shifted it around, trying to make it more comfortable under my pants.

“You ok?” She asked gently.

“Just… a little uncomfortable. I’m fine.” her lips relaxed as I pressed mine into her again, our lips parting. After a few minutes, I took her hand off my side, and tried to gently move it towards my groin. She made a quick negative noise, and withdrew her hand. Damn.

A few minutes later, I tried again to go for … uh … second base?

She was firmer this time. “Hey. No please. Maybe soon, but not today, ok?” I nodded and went back to normal petting locations. I was enjoying this, but I was also getting a little more worked up. It’s not that I wanted to go further than she wanted, but I was… well I was horny, ok? I was holding her neck/head and I started sliding my hand down.

“Dy-lan! Hey!” I looked up, and she was eyes wide open, looking a little pissed, and her hand gripping my wrist tightly, pulling it away.

“Oh, shit. Right. I’m sorry I just got carried away”.

“Uh huh. Look. I like you, but I have boundaries, and you’re not showing me that you respect them. Maybe we should call it a day? Maybe get some dinner?” She asked, clearly trying to loosen up the tension that she… well, I guess I, had introduced.

“Damn, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. Can we just make out a bit more first?” I asked, already kind a leaning in, when I ran into her arm on my chest.

“Yeah, I think we should chill a bit. You looked pretty worked up, and I don’t think I could really enjoy the sess if I’m worried about you… acting up. " She said the last part with a grin to lighten the words.

I shifted in my seat. I was pretty uncomfortable. I adjusted myself again, my hard-on straight against my belly, and when I straightened back up, I felt quite the relief. I hadn’t realized how much pressure there had been

I looked straight ahead, gathering myself. Deep breath. You’ve had blue balls before, and you’re absolutely going to go home and watch porn and jack off. You’ll be fine.

“Ok, let’s …” I started, but when I turned my head towards her, she was looking down. I followed her gaze and saw that my cock was poking free. And that look she had. The moment stretched out.

“Do… do you like it?” I asked, hoping…

“mmm. Yeah. It’s… nice” She said quietly.

“Touch it?”

Long pause… She shifted. “Uh…” she said, and tilted slighted forward. I probably shouldn’t have taken it as consent, but… I popped my button fly, and slid my boxers down under my balls, showing her the whole thing. I heard a sudden intake of breath.

“Go on, touch it” I prompted.

Slowly her hand reached out, and her fingertips brushed against my cock. I held my breath, but she slowly circled my cock with her fingers.

“That feels so good Amber. Will you stroke it for me?” She looked dazed, but then shook her head, a tiny motion.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear “Go on. Stroke it for me. See how hard I am for you?” Honestly, in retrospect, that was pretty cringy. But pillow talk is an acquired skill, I guess.

Then she started stroking me up and down! God I was in heaven. Our mouths met again, and I moaned into her while we kissed. “Oh baby, it feels so good” I murmured, moving to kiss her ear and neck, while she looked at my cock while jerking it. I guess she’d decided to help me relieve some of that tension before dinner.

It felt really good. There’s something so hot about kissing someone while they jerk you. Eventually I felt that familiar stirring down below.

“Hey Amber, uh…I’m uh… I’m getting pretty close…” I hinted. She looked at me slightly wide eyed, but kept right on jerking.

“Uh, maybe you should.. ugh uh—you should take it in your mouth. God, I’m so close” I breathed into her ear.

She looked back at my cock, and without a word, hunched over and before I knew it, her lips were wrapped around my cock, her tongue soft and warm along it. Damn. I mean damn! I was so close! Oh shit!

“Amber. Oh shit I’m gonna…cum. Oh, suck it!” I said, jerking my hips slightly. And damn, she took it like a champ. As soon as I said ‘suck it’, she started sucking and vigorously moving up and down on it, sucking down my cum.

“Uh! Fuck, don’t stop… Ung. Oh yeah. Keep going, oh yea—wait, no stop, STOP!". Man, that’s a fine line… Anyway. There was the usual nice talk following a handjob/blowjob. She seemed a little thoughtful on the way home, and when I hugged her before dropping her off, she still didn’t want me to grope her. I checked…