The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Moonlight Destiny”

This is an erotic mind control story featuring not quite consensual sex between a woman and a man. All the standard disclaimers apply. If you’re under 18, don’t read. If that kind of thing offends you, don’t read. If you choose to ignore that, then it’s not my problem.

* * *

2.

I don’t know if I dreamed or not. My dreams are usually strange and I forget about them as I wake up.

I just remember that I stirred. Part of me hoped Esperanza was still here, but part of me expected that she’d be gone. I clung to hope as I felt a warm body near me. I stretched, my eyes opened...

Blonde hair, slender physique... this wasn’t Esperanza. It wasn’t that girl Sun either. This woman looked like a woman... more mature than me, but still very beautiful. I blushed at that thought...

“You’re Manuel, right?”

I nodded, running my fingers through my hair. I felt a little dizzy.

The woman smiled. “I’m Denise. I’m Master’s first and Esperanza’s sister...”

“Where’s Esperanza?” I asked, trying not to be upset with her.

“She’s with Master,” she said. “He’s talking to her.”

I felt a sudden throb of nervousness. Her Master? She had mentioned one. This feeling wasn’t jealousy... at least, I didn’t think so. I knew Esperanza was in a relationship and she was sharing her time with me. This feeling... I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“It shouldn’t take too long,” Denise said. “She left not too long before you woke up... it must have been half an hour now.”

I stared at the ground. “What are they talking about?”

Denise touched my chin. “Look in my eyes when I speak to you, okay?”

I looked up at her eyes. Blue and... soft. Esperanza said the same thing to me... she said...

“You’re part of our family now, Manuel,” Denise said. “Esperanza is going to take care of you. She wants to. You’re very special.”

“Me... special?”

“You have a light inside you, Manuel,” she said. “Master can explain it better than I can, but you were destined to find Esperanza last night. She’s going to begin a process of healing on you. We really want you here, Manuel. All of us.”

“All...?” My gaze on her eyes wavered. I started to wonder if this was a dream.

“Me and Sun are Esperanza’s sisters that you’ve met. Amber and Tala, you’ll meet soon, and Master too. They’ll explain it.”

I heard a door open, and glanced to it.

Esperanza’s beautiful form was clad in a red silken robe and matching wool... socks...

I started panting heavily.

“Thank you for watching over Manolito, sister,” Esperanza said, strolling to the bed.

“No problem, Esper,” Denise said. “He’s a sweetie.” Esper? That’s what they called her? “Well, Manuel, I’ll see you later. I think your lover wants to be alone with you.”

Lover...

“Bye Denise,” I whispered. “You’re nice.”

Denise slipped off the bed and out the door, smiling at me and winking at Esperanza. She closed the door behind her.

Esperanza curled upon the bed. “Let’s cuddle, Manolito,” she said in the softest voice.

I realized I was still naked, and aroused. Those socks caught me off guard. I pressed close to her body, feeling the silk caress my skin, and gasped as her socked foot went up and down my leg.

“How did you... know...”

“I had a feeling,” Esperanza whispered, and embraced me tenderly. Her nose nuzzled my neck and began to kiss it, producing wonderful feelings. I felt so safe in her arms, and the touch of her soft foot and her lips made me feel alive. I loved Esperanza with all I had. I knew that.

“This is part of your healing, Manolito,” Esperanza said, shrugging off her robe.

“Making love is part of my healing?” I murmured, watching her naked body exposed to me, heavy breasts, large nipples and such a nice curve and shape.

“I’m going to teach you to love your body,” she purred, drawing me in. I sunk inside her. She was wet, very wet. We began to move in an imperceptible rhythm. The pleasure felt like... like...

I was crying.

“You feel good inside me, Manolito,” Esperanza whispered, caressing my leg with her socked foot again.

“I... feel good?”

“You’re hard inside me,” she whispered. “You fill me up so nicely.” Her breath started to quicken.

I began to cry again, even as the pleasure started to build inside me... it was a strange feeling of helplessness... was she the only one who I could cause to feel good?

“You can make other people feel good too,” Esperanza said, seeming to hear my thought. “But you have cut yourself off for so long... you need me right now...”

“Te necesito,” I whispered. I need you. I didn’t know why I was scared to say it in English, but I needed to say it.

“Sí... te necesito tambien,” Esperanza said, and I felt her wetness squeeze mine. Snugly... reassuring me that I was home. “I know you are scared to let a girl in... for so many reasons...”

“I... know...” I was crying, sobbing on her shoulder.

“I was scared too, a long time ago,” she said. “My Master seduced me and took away my will...” She began to become breathless. “But He also showed me that... it was okay... okay to trust...”

I moaned and cried quietly, not sure what I was saying. “It’s not worth it to love when people die,” I whimpered.

“I knoooow, mi amante,” Esperanza purred. “Believe me... I know...”

I heard her sob.

“You really do feel good inside me,” she sighed. “You do...”

And then I heard her cry out my name, and that’s all it took. I orgasmed with her, inside her. We were crying together. She felt my pain... she really did.

As we both came down, I felt her fingers on the small of my back.

“Do you like my sockies?” Esperanza asked. There wasn’t a trace of patronism in her voice. It sounded husky, seductive.

“They’re so soft,” I said, finding her foot with mine.

She wiggled her toes over mine, sending a ticklish sensation through me. I curled up against her and giggled. I felt so happy, but part of the laughter was from being tickled as well.

“You’re weak to this, Manolito,” Esperanza said. “A soft but strong passion deep inside you. Desire. That’s where those feelings come from. The shame and the guilt are a part of it. But it can be a good thing too.”

“It can?”

“Por supuesto,” she said, sliding her foot up my leg. “When you find someone who knows just how to give you pleasure... using those weaknesses. Tell me, mi amante... are you ticklish?”

I gasped and then shook as her fingers moved to my hips and squeezed. Her fingers began to rake there and I was laughing, wiggling against her.

“STOP!” I suddenly screamed, not knowing what I was saying.

Esperanza smiled as she slowed her tickling, but didn’t stop. “You want more, but your body can’t take it,” she said. “We can spend this time testing your limits.”

I shook and laughed and felt tears in my eyes. The sensation was too much! “Please s-sstop, hehe,” I managed to get out after some time. I was so weak, I couldn’t take much of this...

Esperanza’s fingers stopped their tickling of my hips and began to caress them.

I was aroused again. I looked in Esperanza’s eyes.

“I’m ticklish too,” Esperanza said. “Soon, you’ll be able to explore my body for yourself. But for now... I want to fill your soul with pleasure.

“Let’s make love.”

Before I knew what I was doing, I had slipped inside her again. I gazed into her eyes, and hers shimmered with a beautiful light. I let that light fill me up, swallow me whole...

Everything was so easy...