The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Moonlight Destiny”

This is an erotic mind control story featuring not quite consensual sex between a woman and a man. All the standard disclaimers apply. If you’re under 18, don’t read. If that kind of thing offends you, don’t read. If you choose to ignore that, then it’s not my problem.

* * *

1.

Trying to look back on it, nothing about that night made sense. But I’m so glad it happened.

I normally hate bars, but that night I was desperate. I suppose it was lack of options. I never thought I would meet anyone of any importance in a bar. I was looking for someone to talk to, to get over this overwhelming feeling of loneliness that pervaded my life.

That’s the funny thing about life. When we need someone to talk to, we go to places to find that, and then what do we do? We don’t talk.

Well, there I was, sitting alone on a barstool. I was drinking ginger ale. I was too health-conscious to take the chance and drink something alcoholic. Or too chicken... your call.

It was around the time I started thinking about what an idiot I was for coming in the first place when... I saw her.

Perhaps it’s memory accenting important moments, but I really believe that time slowed down when I saw this girl. She was like a vision from my fondest dreams—it made me frightened to think that a girl existed that could look exactly like my dream girl. Latinas—I always loved Latinas, being Latino myself, I suppose. Her hair was long and black; her body round and snuggly.

She was dancing.

Her breasts were big enough to be jiggling noticeably, but I didn’t notice. I don’t even remember if they were jiggling or not. It’s strange because most guys would have noticed, and I don’t consider myself an exception. I was looking at the way her body moved. Like a wave of water crashing on the beach. I suddenly could see that image in my head, clear as day.

I looked at the girl again. She was really beautiful. There didn’t seem to be anything that stood out about her, but she was more than the sum of her parts. She opened her eyes while she shimmied. They looked gray in this light... no, there was a hint of color, but I couldn’t identify it. I wanted to talk to her... but what about?

‘You’re the most beautiful woman in the world’ just didn’t sound...

The song was over, and the girl was gone.

I blushed furiously and sipped my drink. It was a nice moment, but it was over. Just like that. I suddenly felt intensely sad, ready to cry right there in the damn bar. Fuck, I didn’t want anyone to see me cry. I shut my eyes.

“You were watching me dance.”

I opened my eyes and shook, startled. I nearly spilled my soda... I probably would have if I didn’t recover my presence of mind right away. Looking back, I’m impressed I did so well. Part of me knew who was speaking, but as I turned to where the voice came from, I was nonetheless surprised.

It was that girl.

I blushed and didn’t want to answer, but she didn’t seem to mind. She smiled.

“My name’s Esperanza,” she said. “What’s yours?”

Esperanza—hope. I believed that names meant something, but this was... too convenient. “My name’s... Manuel,” I said, now unable to look her in the eye. “Manuel Garcia.”

“What’s wrong?” she said. “Look me in the eyes when I’m speaking to you.”

She didn’t sound flustered at all, or upset. When she said it like that... I lifted my gaze to meet hers. Her eyes sparkled with a divine light. Divine. What was I thinking? They were perfectly gray. Like a cloudy sky.

“Manolito,” she said and smiled. I normally hated it when people called me that. That was my mom’s pet name for me, and all her friends used it when talking to me. But right now... it made me feel at ease.

“I liked your dancing,” I said. It was the truth, but I don’t think I really wanted her to know that. I couldn’t find it in my heart to be dishonest, though. I had liked her dancing. It was...

“How much did you like it?” Esperanza asked, and winked.

I suddenly felt very self-conscious, and looked down. Damn... so much for a good first impression.

She touched my hand.

I looked back up at her and felt a thrill. I wanted to kiss her. I probably should. No wait, I shouldn’t. My mind was a mess! I wanted to be close to her. I suddenly wished I was home so I could touch myself in private while thinking of this moment. This was incredibly embarassing. I wondered if she could see through me.

“Do you want to dance?” Esperanza asked, as another song came on.

“I don’t like to dance,” I said and sighed. Maybe if I was blunt and mean, she would go away. But why should I want her to go away? I felt my skin burn. I wished lightning could strike me.

“That’s okay,” Esperanza said, and broke eye contact. She looked out into the crowd. “Dancing’s not for everybody.”

I found it easier to admire her beauty when she wasn’t looking at me.

“Want to know something about me?” Esperanza asked.

“Sure,” I said.

¿Seguro?“ she asked. She wanted to know if I was certain.

I wondered if she was going to tell me she liked to kill boys and have sex with the corpses. In any case, if what she said was too scary, I could always say no. I nodded slowly.

“I’m in a relationship,” Esperanza said. “I live in a big house... with my... with my Master and His four other girls. But... He’s allowed me to look for other boys to play with recently.”

The world spun.

“You’re lonely,” she went on. “Most girls would say... ‘you’re lonely tonight.’ I believe that’s judging your feelings, and I think that’s wrong. But I do think you feel lonely most of the time. I feel that from you.”

I started to feel more comfortable, even though I shouldn’t. She could detect how I was feeling. That was more than I expected from most girls. I usually had to convince them that I needed them around. They were busy with their own lives...

Wait... would she have time for me?

I looked at the ground nervously.

“Tonight’s your lucky night, Manolito,” Esperanza said, and turned back to me. She took my hand. “My Master’s taught me to be very caring. He taught me how to find someone just like you.”

“Like... me?” I felt a whirlwind of emotions.

“You’re very vulnerable,” Esperanza said with a strange smile, moving in close.

“What do you mean?” I asked, even though I knew exactly what she meant.

“Sleep,” she whispered.

I did...

* * *

‘Manolito... Manolito...’

I was dreaming, of course. That’s why I felt warmth right now... right?

‘Do you like the feel of my skin, mi amante?’

Yes. Warm and nice. Healing. I hurt so much, but you make me feel so much better.

‘You’re warm too. But not as warm as you should be. There’s a light inside you, mi amante. It’s dying.’

Dying? Was that even possible? What do you mean?

‘Yes Manolito, you can die from this. You are a very lonely soul. I’m sorry I didn’t find you sooner. But at the same time... I’m happy.

‘I love you, querido. Keep that in your heart from this day to the end of time. Te quiero... te amo... te adoro...’

I love you too. You feel so warm. Can you be my pillow? I’ll sleep here forever...

Wait... wasn’t I...

...already asleep?

* * *

“We’re here, Manolito,” Esperanza said.

I was in her car, in the passenger seat. It was a nice car, but not too nice. Clean, smelled fresh.

The clock on the car read 3:14am.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. We were at a very big... estate. There was a water fountain and a car garage which was opening. It was very posh. I had no idea there was such a nice place in my town...

Wait. Where was I?

Esperanza drove the car into the garage, and the garage door closed. She opened her door and then went around. I felt all energy leave me as she approached my side. She opened my door and took my hand.

“Come with me,” she said, and smiled warmly.

My vision went all blurry strangely, but that was okay. I blinked a few times. It felt better when I kept my eyelids lowered partially. Because I was still tired. Of course.

“Sun’s up,” Esperanza said.

“Sun? But it’s... nighttime...”

Esperanza giggled... such a gentle laugh. “No, Manolito. Sun is one of my Master’s other girls. They’re all like my sisters to me. Sun works the computer system here, and she stays up nights a lot lately. You’ll meet her in a minute.”

I nodded sleepily and let myself be guided. I knew I was in a rich house, but I didn’t care to look at my surroundings. I was with Esperanza and that’s all that mattered...

“Esperanza, you’re home,” another soft female voice rang out. “I’ve been worried.”

My eyes focused. It was a girl at a computer desk, with glasses on. I assumed she was Sun.

“Hi, Sun,” Esperanza said. “I’m sorry I’m late. But... I think I found him. Look.”

Sun was an Asian girl who was wearing a T-shirt, pajama pants and glasses. Her eyes looked tired but still focused. I tried to avoid looking at her too much, but I could feel something inside me respond—this girl was attractive.

“He’s handsome,” Sun said. “Did he respond well?”

“He’s lonely,” Esperanza said, squeezing my hand. “I need to hurry.”

“Oh,” Sun said, eyes widening a bit. She looked at me. And smiled, tilting her head ever so slightly. “You’re going to be okay, sweetie.”

I felt panic for a moment, but then Esperanza squeezed my hand gently again. I looked up at her and she smiled. I realized at the moment that she was taller than me. Not that much, but enough for me to have to look up at her.

Unusual thing to notice at that time.

“Sun, do you want to come up, too?” Esperanza said. “I’m... a little...” I felt her grip of me loosen.

“You’ll do fine, Esperanza,” Sun said. “Remember what our Master said. If you love him, the rest will take care of itself.”

I remembered the dream I had, and felt Esperanza’s hand squeeze mine again. Sun was right. I was going to be okay.

“Are you going to be alright, Sun?” Esperanza asked.

“Amber’s coming over in a little while,” Sun said. “Go... hurry. He needs you.”

And then I was being led again by Esperanza. The dream came back to my mind... like a floaty image... or like a promise...

‘I love you, querido. Keep that in your heart from this day to the end of time...’

I closed my eyes and I may have fallen asleep. I don’t remember.

* * *

I was laying on a soft bed with silken sheets, and Esperanza was taking off my clothes. She was doing it slowly, looking in my eyes.

“You need my help,” she said. “I can help you.”

“I...” I stammered. I really did feel as weak as she had said. She began to remove her clothes as well. I wanted to try to look, but then my vision went blurry again, and I fell back on the bed.

“I’m going to make love to you,” Esperanza whispered in my ear. “And then you’ll be okay.”

I felt curiously calm. Shouldn’t I be more excited? Wait... I did feel aroused. My... had I been... aroused all night?

“Thank you,” I whispered in return.

“I love you,” Esperanza said and kissed my ear. I felt a faroff flame deep inside me start to stir. But barely. I realized that I had lost touch with myself. That was why I felt this way.

Esperanza began to caress me. My entire body first, then my hips. Her fingers left a tender feeling as they moved across my hips. I had problems with soreness and pain in that area, but as she touched them, that pain was gone, like it was never there.

After a short time of touching me, Esperanza rolled me into an embrace and began kissing me. I felt my mind empty of everything. As her lips touched mine, I began to feel my own lips warm up. It felt like... waking up. Slowly.

Was I dreaming?

I wasn’t even sure whether my life up to this point was a dream, and I was waking up. The only thing I knew was, Esperanza was in charge. She continued to kiss me, opening her mouth and having her tongue explore my mouth gently inside. I held her and she was warm in my fingertips. Snuggly and warm. I curled up against her, wanting to forget about the world, life, everything, and just be with her.

Warmth and wetness. I had pressed inside her. I didn’t even know it but I did. I heard her voice coo. Was that pleasure? I felt so far away from myself it was depressing, but at the same time I knew something was getting better. I wasn’t sure what, but I felt it all over.

But...

Why did I feel like there was something I needed to let go of?

My eyes were closed, and I opened them. Esperanza’s eyes. I stared into them. I felt a burning in my eyes, that became wetness. She moved against me. “You’re going to be fine, mi amante,” she whispered. “Trust me.” Her eyes began to twinkle with a strange sparkle. I couldn’t look away.

Was I... being... hypnotized?

A voice inside me urged me to rest. Esperanza smiled and blew warm breath on my eyelids. It was going to be fine. I trusted her, and closed my eyes. Helplessly, the darkness began to spin, swallowing me...

I felt a surge from me... I had orgasmed, it was so easy. A feeling of relief began to flow through my body, draining my energy as I lingered in it. Soon I was drifting away... alone and safe... with the girl who loved me...

‘Te amo, Manolito... te amo...’

I let go.

I remembered one terrible December where I had let go completely, all by myself. It was the same, except now I wasn’t alone. And...

It was... wonderful...