The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Moonlight Destiny”

This is an erotic mind control story featuring not quite consensual sex between a woman and a man. All the standard disclaimers apply. If you’re under 18, don’t read. If that kind of thing offends you, don’t read. If you choose to ignore that, then it’s not my problem.

* * *

3.

It was like a dream come true.

As I lay in Esperanza’s arms, I watched her sleeping form. She looked like an angel. She looked eternal. She had found happiness with her Master, but she still wanted me. That thought made me warm, but a little worried.

What was so special about me? What was this light everyone was talking about?

Esperanza shifted in her sleep and rolled away from me. I moved my foot over her socked one and she caressed mine back. Her face remained unchanged, deep in a peaceful sleep.

The door opened slightly, sending a beam of light into the dark room. I turned immediately. The door opened slowly, and all of a sudden I felt fright. Who was coming in?

I focused my eyes on the threshold. It was a woman... an exotic-looking woman with curves who also looked quite strong. She had a blouse and skirt, and long black hair which was pulled back into a bow. My eyes searched downward. Her strong legs were accented by her white socks.

A hot feeling surged inside me.

“Manuel, you’re up,” the woman said.

“Hi...” I said.

“My name is Tala,” she said, and gave me a tender smile. “Please come with me.”

I gazed at her and then turned back to look at the sleeping Esperanza.

“You’ll see her again,” Tala said. “I promise.”

“You promise?” I asked.

“I’ll explain some things to you on the way,” she said. “But Master wants to see you.”

Butterflies flew in my stomach. Everyone called him Master... why? I felt panic well up, and looked back at Esperanza. I wanted to dream with her.

Soft lips touched my earlobe. Tala’s.

I turned and looked in her eyes. Brown. Shimmered with a far off light. Enchanting. Enchanting...

Before I knew what I was doing, I had taken her hand and was being led out the room. I whispered a silent prayer to myself, to make sure Esperanza slept safely...

* * *

The house was immense and large. It looked like something out of MTV Cribs.

Tala was leading me by her hand. We were about the same height.

“What is this place?” I asked.

“This is our Master’s estate,” Tala said. “It’s large so He can house all of His servants and they can live comfortably. There’s room enough for you too.”

“Room enough... you think I want to stay here?” I asked this question reflexively, and then was worried about how it sounded.

Tala just chuckled, though. “It’s very sudden, I know, but you were meant to come here. Master will explain it to you.”

“Master...” I said to myself.

“You don’t have to call Him that,” Tala said, still holding me firmly in hand.

“Well...” I stammered, trying to find what I wanted to say. “What I meant was...”

“Does He have a name?” Tala said, turning to me and smiling.

“Yeah.”

Tala winked at me then, and that wink put a shiver up and down my spine. She was beautiful even when she was teasing me, and it scared me.

“I’m the only one here who knows His name,” Tala whispered, continuing to walk with me. “Perhaps someday I’ll tell you... but not yet.”

“Wait,” I said. “Esperanza and the rest... they surrendered to Him without even knowing His name?”

“We’re here,” Tala said, bypassing my question. We were at a set of red double doors that were adorned with gold handles. They were definitely unique from the rest of the doors in the house, but they didn’t look excessively ornate. This Master guy, whoever he was, didn’t seem to be someone who liked to call attention to himself.

That thought made me smile...

Tala opened the door. No knocking.

Suddenly I felt fright.

“Master,” Tala said in a deeply reverent voice. “Here he is.”

I felt blood rush into my face and looked down. My fear was overwhelming. I saw a vague image of a man as I came in, but he seemed to shine so brightly that I was scared to look. I know it’s weird when I say it now, but that’s what it was—he was shining.

I hoped he wouldn’t ask me to look him in the eyes like Denise or Esperanz...

“You don’t have to look,” the man said. “I understand, Manuel.” His voice was strange. There was something about it that was... powerful.

I still couldn’t look at him.

“H-hello.. S...Sir...” I stammered.

I felt a pair of warm arms encircle me and hold me near... Tala’s.

Shamelessly, I buried my face in her shoulder. Hiding.

“It’s okay,” Tala purred to me. Her voice held a quality that made me feel at ease. “You don’t have to look. Just listen.”

The voice of the man had that quality too, but it was also one that carried a hint of... something I couldn’t place.

“Everything is happening so fast,” I murmured. “It’s like my dream is coming true, but I don’t understand... why am I scared?”

“Tell Me what your dream is, Manuel,” that man said.

“I... I wanted to find a lover, and get away from it all with her,” I said. “I wanted to see the world with her... and just live at peace.”

“A beautiful dream,” he said.

“Is it?” I said. “Why did it take this long to come true? And why... why is this happening to me? What is this light everyone talks about?”

Fingers ran through my hair. Tala’s. It felt good. I looked for a way to express this, so that Tala wouldn’t stop...

“Tala knows it feels good, Manuel,” he said. “And she won’t stop.”

I gasped. “Are you reading my mind?” I asked.

“It will take some time to explain this to you, Manuel, but we have all the time in the world,” he replied. “The short answer is, your body conveys your thoughts. I see your eyes open as My slave strokes your hair. You are looking down at the floor, seeking meaning from the air. I know you are wondering if it is right to feel this way, if you truly deserve what has happened to you so far.”

“Slave?” I asked. My arousal pulsed again.

“Yes, Manuel. Tala is My slave. She is the oldest of My slaves, and very special.”

I felt myself snuggle closer to Tala. I remembered this man had said it was okay to feel this way, so I figured he would tell me if I should stop. I also thought of Esperanza. What would she think?

“Esperanza would love it,” Tala whispered. “It would turn her on. She might even want to join in.”

I gasped, my eyes widened. Could Tala do that too... read my body?

“Who are you? Who are all of you?”

I turned to look at the man I was speaking to at last. He was a handsome silver-haired man who was obviously old but retained some youthful features... his skin bore no wrinkles. His eyes. He had incredibly sad eyes.

“I am a Man,” he said. “And I have no name. I have lived a long time, as has Tala. When you get to be as old as us, you figure certain things out.”

“How old are you two?”

The man shook his head. “You are getting ahead of yourself. But I understand why. You are extremely frightened of death, Manuel. Not of your own death, but of your loved ones. You see a world that tries to conform everyone to certain rules.”

He paused.

“Yes,” I said. “That’s true, but... how did you know all that...”

“Esperanza told you that I had trained her to find someone like you. But that’s only part of the truth. When I took her into My home, it was with the hope that she would be the mother of my child. I was getting older, and I feared that I might fall ill and die, and then My slaves would be without a Master.”

Hope... Esperanza. I looked at Tala, who smiled again. And then back at that man.

“As I got to know the beautiful woman Esperanza was, though, I realized that I couldn’t bear to hurt her by placing a child in her body. There was something special about her, though. Something I wanted to preserve.”

“Preserve...?”

“When I found My other slaves, they were desperate with no hope left... especially Tala. I have powers of influence over the mind, Manuel. I used these powers to give them peace, to allow them to leave their old world behind. In the end, I only wanted to keep them for Myself...”

He paused again, and looked down. He was sad.

“Do you think it was wrong?” I asked quietly.

“He struggles with that question every day, Manuel,” Tala said, holding me closer. “But the truth is, we would be dead without Him. It’s His love that keeps us alive and young.”

“And Esperanza?”

“I took Esperanza away from a decent life with the hope that the qualities she attained would make her a good mother,” the man said. “But I fell in love with her and in doing so, I lost My purpose for taking her away in the first place.”

My mind replayed the events of Esperanza and I meeting for the first time. They were all so clear in my head. She took me away from this intense sorrow that I felt all the time...

“Am I...?” I asked him.

“You’re a sharp one,” he replied. “I had Esperanza with Me and she loved Me, knew I didn’t want to hurt her by making her bear a child inside her, but she still wanted to be a mother... to raise someone who had My qualities, so to speak...”

“Wait... your qualities? You mean... I’m like you?”

I felt my body shift. Tala was curling me closer.

“Esperanza is a caring soul, but she also has excellent judgment. She won’t accept just anyone. She recognized the dying light inside of you. So she took you in. It wasn’t just her passion that caused her to come to you. She was looking for someone very specific.”

I remembered when I first saw her, in the bar... dancing. I hated dancing, and yet when I saw her dancing, she looked beautiful... like... like an angel.

“The way it all fell together wasn’t an accident, Manuel,” he went on. “She had an important job, to revive your light and heal your spirit. Many people in this world die of desperation, Manuel. It happens, and you were very close to doing so. You may have even committed suicide the next day if it weren’t for her.”

I looked down and thought about it. I didn’t feel suicidal, didn’t remember feeling suicidal then, but I was incredibly lonely. I thought I was destined to be alone forever and was trying to be comfortable with it.

Tala kissed my forehead.

“Tala is very attracted to you, which further confirms the fact that you belong here,” the man said. “You have a strong and loving soul, but you are attached to this world. You see others suffering and wish you could help, but it feels overwhelming to you... and all the while, you have this voice in the back of your head that is reassuring you, that someday you will get everything you want if you just hang in there.”

Tala began to caress my forearm. It was scary how accurate this man’s insight was, but her touch was gentle and reassured me.

“I had... dreams and ambitions,” I said. “But I gave them all up. I wanted them to come true, but I didn’t want to get in anyone’s way. I thought that in the end, the only thing that mattered was... was...”

“Let Me tell you something about Tala,” the man said. He spoke to Tala in a strange language I didn’t understand then. Her eyes lowered, but she continued to stroke me.

“What happened?”

“She’s in a deep trance now,” he replied. “She can still see you, but she won’t hear anything. She doesn’t like to hear about her past...”

I looked in Tala’s eyes. Her eyelids were partly open, but the iris of her eyes was there. They still shimmered. She still saw me. But there was a strange thing about it... she still looked... asleep.

“In her past life, Tala was a warrior,” the man said. “She was like me, a person without a name. She used to be a strong soldier, but then the wars ended. She had no purpose, and became a bounty hunter, hanging on to her morality, but the struggle between her principles and her survival was going badly.”

“Past life?” I said.

“Yes... I told you, Tala is very old,” he said. “When she met me, she was under orders from a certain organization to kill Me. It would have ensured her survival for another few years to finish the job and yet... when she met Me, she couldn’t kill Me.”

“You... didn’t influence her?”

“I do not desire My own survival that much,” he said. “I had just met Denise and we were not sure if our relationship would last, so I knew she would be okay if I died.”

“Then... it was out of her own free will that she let you live?”

“Tala has a surviving spirit,” he said. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

I looked at her soft face, her long hair, her body which seemed to be utterly obedient to her Master. “Yes,” I whispered, feeling the strength of her attraction as she stroked me.

“People like us survive anything,” the man said. “We are in a constant state of questioning. For Me it is especially hard, since people have the tendency to obey Me. It was actually because of Tala coming here that My relationship with Denise began to thrive, and then Tala decided to stay as well. But she still suffered from terrible nightmares.”

“Nightmares...”

“I did the only thing I could to help her, Manuel,” he said. “I put her to sleep... forever. That is why she is obedient to Me. She can’t forget her past life as a soldier and killer, but the guilt would have continued to haunt her in her dreams forever unless I did this.”

“So...” I said, looking at Tala with a sense of awe. “She’s... always... asleep?”

“It’s a technique that I had been working on since before I met Denise, in case of an emergency situation like this,” he said. “There are those in this world who lose their souls in sinful acts and are genuinely remorseful. But accepting forgiveness is impossible unless you forgive yourself first. My spell causes her to believe her past life was only a bad dream.”

I pondered on what he had told me. This tender soft woman that was caressing me so lovingly right now was a murderer? I wouldn’t have believed it if anyone else told me. It looked like this man was good at forgiving, and of course if he could influence minds he could ensure she stayed good...

“Remember this, Manuel,” he said. “Tala made the decision not to kill Me, of her own free will. That showed she wanted to be free.”

“I think I understand,” I whispered. “Free of her past?”

He nodded quietly. “I think that may be what you want too, Manuel. Tala...” He spoke to her in that language again.

Tala yawned lazily and smiled. “Hi, Master,” she said.

He smiled at her and then looked back at me. “You are a man without strong attachments, am I right?” he said. “You’ve got a house but not a home, a car for necessity’s sake. There’s nothing you want to go back to.”

I had a job programming computers, but I hated it. My family was either dead or dying. He was right. I wanted to stay here. Forever... wait... was he influencing my mind...?

Tala kissed my forehead again.

“Tala is strongly attracted to you because you are like me,” the man said. “But she respects that Esperanza is the one that brought you here.”

“Yes,” Tala said. “She got to you first. I’m so jealous.” She chuckled, and snuggled me close to her breast.

My mind was a whirlwind, and my head started to physically ache. I was conflicted because I wanted to be with Esperanza, I wanted her to like me, but I wasn’t sure how she’d feel if she knew I was so attracted to Tala right now, and it was mutual... I tried to stop my mind from racing but I couldn’t... It was just like that December...

“From this moment on, you belong to Esperanza Gutierrez,” the man said. “You and her will discuss how you will communicate, what you are free to do, and what your duty is. That’s between you and her.”

Tala gently pushed me away, still smiling. My mind had stopped. This was what I wanted. Yes, I loved her enough to want to belong to her. Was I her slave?

“Is it okay for me to be attracted to... others?” I whispered.

“This house is full of beautiful women,” he said. “It’s natural, and perhaps she will allow you to follow through on your feelings. But as I said, it’s between you and her. Tala, come to Me.”

Tala finally let my hand go and walked to her Master.

“Thank you for helping Me,” he said. He was thanking someone he considered his slave?

“Yes, Master,” Tala said. “I love to help You.” Then she kissed him... a soft, tender, and slow kiss. I watched them with some element of envy. I wondered if it looked like that when I kissed Esperanza.

“I believe Manuel has forgotten the way to Esperanza,” the man said. “So I must ask you to return him to her.”

“Yes, Master,” Tala said, and then reached out for my hand.

“One more thing before you go, Manuel,” the man said.

“Yes... Sir?” I said, unsure how to address Him still.

“You should know this about the woman you belong to,” He said. “She has sexual relationships... with all the girls in this house.”

“And You too,” I said, smiling gently. “It’s... okay.”

“I’m telling you this to give you hope that you can love everyone here, one day,” He said, and then gave me a smile. I noticed now that this was the first time I had seen Him smile.

“I think I want to be with Esperanza first, though,” I said, squeezing Tala’s hand despite myself.

His smile widened. “She chose well,” He said.

Tala tugged on my hand gently. “Let’s go,” she said. She was still smiling.

* * *

As we walked down the hallways, I continued to admire Tala’s good looks. I didn’t feel all that guilty anymore. That was a good thing... right?

“That conversation brought back memories,” Tala said. “I remember when Esperanza first came here.”

“You do?” I said.

Tala giggled softly. “She was such a sad girl, who thought she was ugly,” she said. “She was so scared we would hate her because our Master would want to spend a lot of time with her. We showed her how wrong she was... about everything.”

“Everything?”

“It’s bad for someone to think they’re ugly,” Tala said. “Especially someone as beautiful as Esperanza. Don’t you think?”

“She’s so pretty,” I whispered. “Such a nice shape, and snuggly, and nice hair... mmmmm.”

“You’re her gift now, her treasure,” Tala said. “You’re going to spend a long time together, just making love. You suffer from the same sadness she had once, and we all know it will take a long time to heal.”

“Ahh...” I stammered. “What if... what if I... get her pregnant?”

“You need to trust her, and trust us,” Tala said. “You’re part of our family now. We look out for each other.”

That didn’t answer my question really, but I didn’t want to argue with Tala. I just let her lead me back to the room where Esperanza was waiting for me...

* * *

Esperanza was up when Tala and I came back. She had just taken a shower, apparently, and was rubbing her hair with a towel. She was completely naked.

“Tala... Manolito,” she said.

“Good news, Esper,” Tala said. “Master approved Manuel. He now belongs to you.”

Esperanza’s eyes widened and sparkled and she dropped her towel. She squealed like a little girl and jumped Tala, hugging her tight.

I smiled watching them together... wondering how they looked making love...

“What will you have your boy call you?” Tala said.

“Good question, Tala,” Esperanza said. They both looked at me. I bit my lip, thinking about all the possibilities.

“Take your time, Manuel,” Tala said. “You have forever.”

I looked down at the ground.

“You have forever in every decision, Manuel,” Tala went on. “You have that freedom. It’s what you get for being patient your whole life. Both of you. Remember that, Manuel.”

“I... I... I...” I stammered. I knew so many terms of endearment but suddenly they were all running away from me in my head. I felt overwhelmed.

“I think Manolito just wants to pick a perfect one, sis,” Esper said. “I think it’s okay.”

Tala looked at Esper and then at me and smiled again. “Of course,” she said. “You’ve been apart forever. I think you need to focus on being together, before figuring out how to talk together.”

Esperanza smiled and walked to a dresser drawer.

“I’m sure my Master will want me now,” Tala said to me. “Don’t worry... He takes good care of all of us. Bye bye.”

She winked, which caused me to blush, and walked out the door. But before she left, she dimmed the lights down low. Romantic.

“Mi Manolito,” Esperanza gently called.

I turned to look at her. She had put on some socks... pink heels and toes, and yellow flowers. Stripes accenting their tops. Other than that, she was still naked. She looked so sexy.

“Tala’s such a tease, isn’t she?” Esper asked me, and winked. So much winking. But it never stopped making me feel...

“Yes...” I whispered.

“Soon you can make love to her as well,” Esperanza said. “But first things first. You’re aching terribly, Manolito. Want me to kiss it and make it all better?”

I nodded dumbly. My heart knew what she meant, but...

Esperanza was on her knees. Looking in my eyes.

“Please stroke my hair while i do this, mi amante,” she whispered. “It’s not easy...”

I nodded, feeling a tear burn in my eye. She was really going to do this. She wasn’t giving me a way out. She was going to suckle me...

Her mouth covered my cock... I blush even now thinking about it... I don’t like to think about the physicality of it, but the wonderful feeling that sometimes I could be served... that it didn’t have to be me always giving the effort... and of course the wonderful heat of her mouth and the sensation of her tongue. It was a tongue that knew all my secret spots.

I was moaning uncontrollably, and stroking Esperanza’s soft hair reflexively. No matter what, I belonged to her. Even when it appeared to be her serving me, I was hers. I looked down at her socked feet curling against each other and it added to the pleasure. I was in heaven.

“Honey... honey...” I panted.

Esperanza squeezed tight, and suddenly I felt a tighter feeling on the tip of my... she had tried to swallow it! The shock sent me over the edge... I exploded down her throat, suddenly so very worried that I was causing her discomfort. But she kept suckling as if begging for more, and my body helplessly responded.

“Honey!” I gasped as I shot a second time, falling back on the bed. Esperanza withdrew her mouth, and suddenly I noticed a glass of water on the table beside the bed. She took the glass and drank deeply of it. I blushed. She was prepared.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it, mi amante?” Esperanza said after drinking the water.

“Everything feels so good with you,” I said quietly.

“Not just with me,” Esperanza said with a smile. “But soon you’ll see that you are a good boy, and then you’ll be ready to spend some time with my sisters.”

She snuggled next to me on the bed, and her foot touched mine, stroking up and down... that motion was reassuring... I closed my eyes and saw memories of all the times I had seen girls in socks and was filled with shame at how easily I was aroused. But now I belonged to someone who knew my secret and thought it was okay, a part of who I was...

...and was willing to indulge me...

“I love You, honey,” I said to the Girl I belonged to.

“I love you, mi niño,” She said, caressing me. Her fingertips felt so good. Like salve for the pain I always seemed to feel. It never stopped feeling good...

“We’re going to take a trip soon, Manolito,” Esperanza whispered. “Just the two of us.”

“Where to, honey?” I said, feeling so tired.

“Nowhere,” Esperanza said in a quiet voice, and kissed my ear.

I closed my eyes and smiled. “Road trip,” I murmured.

“I’ll drive,” my Girl said. “Now... let’s rest.”

“I want to play,” I whispered, feeling very tired but feeling aroused again from Her sweet promise and Her soft feet.

“We can rest and play,” Esperanza said, and parted Her legs. She drew me on top of Her and guided me inside. I was sooo tired... this was soooo perfect...

We made love all night long, so slowly, so sweetly, drifting in and out of sleep... only thinking about orgasms when our heat built up, or sometimes not at all... we didn’t speak, we just felt each other, and kissed, and leaned... and learned.

I think maybe... that’s how we would sleep... from now on...

The End