The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMMY’S BOYS

Chapter 4

He entered the room and took a seat next to the examination table. I was really glad that my boner had gone away. “Stevie, I will be doing a thorough examination of you today. That means a bit of probing and giving you a few shots. I know you will be a brave boy.” I laid back on the padded table awaiting my fate. I wanted to cry because Mommy was not there, but she would want me to be a big boy. He looked at the chart and the nurse returned with an electronic tablet to take notes.

“Let’s see…..age 10, height 67 inches, weight 160.” I heard him squirt some lube on his hand. “Nicely developed penis.” He began to stroke my pee pee and my boner started to come back. Pretty soon, I was really hard. “Very good. Nice arousal response to penis stimulation.” The nurse continued to take notes.

“Stevie, have you ever had sex with a man?” I must have turned bright red.

“Nnnnnnoo,” I stammered. He smiled.

“No reason to be embarrassed. It’s perfectly normal and natural for a boy of your age to have sex with other men. Your arousal response suggests that sort of thing excites you.” I did not know what to say. I did not want to get in trouble with Mommy.

“Well, sometimes my brother, Tommie, and I like to play with each other. It give me a boner and he likes it too.” Dr. Willoughby smiled.

“Thank you for being honest Stevie. Playing with your big brother is a good way to learn what makes you feel good.” I nodded. “Please turn over on your stomach.” I did as I was instructed, although my boner made it difficult to lie flat. The doctor began to probe my butt hole and resumed his dictation. “Anus looks well developed and healthy.” He pushed two figures deeply into my butt. “Prostate looks healthy. It appears that the patient has had a recent enema.”

“Stevie, has your Mommy given you an enema recently?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said in a muffled voice because I was face down in the pillow.

“How often?”

“Just one Sir.”

“I see evidence of constipation, so I am going to recommend daily enemas for the next two weeks using a full quart of warm soapy water. We need to make sure any old hard fecal matter is removed. I also want Stevie fitted with a medium to large butt plug.”

“Yes, doctor.” The examination went on for what seemed like hours. Finally, the doctor dismissed the nurse and helped me down from the table and into a chair. I started to put my clothes back on, but he stopped me.

“Not yet Stevie. I am not finished with your examination yet.” The doctor took of his lab coat and then removed his pants and underwear. I could see that he also had a boner, but his was really big. He motioned me over and guided me into his lap so that his boner was pushing into my butt. “Just relax Stevie, this is going to feel really good.” It hurt a little, but then he was fully inside of me and it felt really nice. I bounced up and down on his boner and eventually he filled me up with some cream. “Good boy, Stevie. Having sex with other men feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said smiling.

“You can call me Daddy.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy. Now I want you to turn around and lick all of the cream off my boner. It will taste really good.” He was right, it did taste good and soon I was sucking on his boner like a popsicle. Finally, he sprayed some of his cream into my mouth and I swallowed it. “Good boy. Now you can get dressed and the nurse is going to take you down the hall for a few shots.” I put my play clothes and sneakers back on. The nurse entered and took me down the hall. Dr. Willoughby entered his office, where Angie was waiting.

“Miss Lambert. I am happy to report that Stevie is a very healthy young boy. I would like to see him in a couple of weeks for some more counselling. How is he doing with his breastfeeding?”

“He enjoys breastfeeding and always wants more. It seems to calms him down and makes him sleepy. I try to breastfeed him before I put him down for a nap or before bedtime, because he seems to sleep better.” Dr. Willoughby nodded his head. “We have had a couple of instances where he wakes up at night from a bad dream and I find that allowing him to fuck me helps with that problem and he goes back to sleep.”

“Based upon my examination, I would say that Stevie is bisexual, but with a growing preference for men as sexual partners. I was glad to hear that he and Tommie are exploring one another sexually and I would encourage them to sleep together as much as possible and to be sexual. I will be prescribing a medium butt plug that I want Stevie to wear as much as possible. I know that Tommie has been wearing one for several months. Young boys are always curious and we should encourage that rather than discourage it. That does not mean that you and Stevie cannot have sex, but I want him to strengthen his feelings for having sex with men.” Angie nodded.

“Doctor, my friend Tabith has been feminizing her son and she mentioned that you had been helping with that process.”

“Yes, Jamie is responding nicely to hormone therapy. At some point, we will schedule him for surgery, but I want him to be ready. Are you considering feminization for one of your boys?”

“Yes, I was thinking that Stevie might be a good candidate, but I wanted your opinion.”

“Well, between Stevie and Tommie, I would say that Stevie is the better candidate. He’s got a wonderful penis and it would be a shame to have that shrivel up and disappear, which is what is going to happen once he is on hormones.”

“I thought about that, but I have so badly wanted to have a daughter and Tabitha encouraged me to start the process with Stevie.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want to do?”

“Very sure.” Dr. Willoughby nodded. Transitioning Stevie to become a girl was not what he had planned, but he always deferred to parents in these situations.

“Well, I will prescribe some medication for him to begin the process and you will need to receive some injections to supplement your breast milk. You should also begin dressing him in more girlish clothing to help him get used to being a girl. That includes dresses, tights and nightgowns. He can still wear diapers, but they should be more feminine. I also have some hypnosis files that Tabitha used with Jamie and really made a difference.”

“Thanks you doctor.”

“You are most welcome. The nurse will schedule Stevie for his next visit and take care of the prescriptions. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.”

* * *

“Hi Tabitha, Angie.”

“Hi Angie, how was the visit with Dr. Willoughby?”

“It was just fine. He is so nice and knowledgeable. Stevie really likes him.”

“Did you talk to him about feminizing Stevie?”

“I did. He was not a huge fan, but he said that it was my decision. I really think that Stevie would make a wonderful little girl, just like your Jamie.”

“Jamie was not a fan when I told him the first time, but he accepted the fact that it was not his decision to make and, with the right medication, he has become a precious little baby girl. I love her so much. I started Jamie off using some of the feminization files that Dr. Willoughby provided. They work really well and help a little boy to see himself as a little girl and ultimately to want to make that change.”

“Dr. Willoughby gave me those files. I will start using them with Stevie tonight.”

“Great. Also, I have some nice dresses and nightgowns that I can let you borrow. I started Jamie out with some that I picked out, but now he picks out his own dresses, undies, and nightgowns. The sooner you get Stevie into girlie clothes, the sooner he will accept that he is becoming a girl.” That made sense to Angie. She was going to have to sit down with Stevie tonight and explain to him that it was best that he become a little girl. He would probably resist, but she was confident that he would accept her decision. That afternoon, she breastfed both Tommie and Stevie before naptime, but put them down in the same bed. She did not put them in their sleepers and encouraged them to play with each other and enjoy the pleasure. I enjoyed having Tommie play with my pee pee. I got really hard and he stroked me. I sucked on his pee pee until he produced cream like Daddy. We both fell asleep after that.

After dinner, Mommy gave Tommie his bath and got him into bed. He asked if Stevie would be sleeping with him and Mommy told him that I would but that it would be a little while. Mommy came downstairs and had me sit next to her. She offered me some milk and I happily began to nurse. Mommy’s milk is the best. It makes me feel sleepy.

“Sweetie, Mommy has something she wants to talk to you about.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Do you remember Mommy’s friend, Miss Tabitha?”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Miss Tabitha has a little girl named Jamie. Jamie is probably about eight years old. Miss Tabitha loves Jamie just like I love you.”

“Yes, Mommy. I love you too.”

“I know you do sweetie. And you would not want to do anything to hurt Mommy’s feelings would you?”

“No, Mommy.”

“If Mommy told you she wanted you to do something, you would obey Mommy, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Even if it was something that you didn’t really want to do?”

“Yes Mommy.” Angie kissed him on the forehead.

“Do you like little girls sweetie?”

“I guess Mommy. I don’t know many.”

“Mommy has always wanted a little girl, but she has two boys, Tommie and you. Not having a little girl makes Mommy sad. You don’t want Mommy to be sad, do you?”

“No Mommy.”

“So, if Mommy wanted you to become a little girl, you would obey Mommy wouldn’t you?” I stopped sucking as my mind processed what she had said. I was a boy, not a girl. But Mommy wanted a girl. I didn’t want to make Mommy sad. I looked into her eyes that were welling up with tears.

“Mommy, I would be a girl for you.” She hugged me tightly. I breathed in her wonderful smell.

“Mommy loves you so much sweetie. You will make the prettiest, sweetest little girl ever. Mommy has a surprise for you.” She went over to a bag on the table and pulled out a frilly pink nightgown and a pair of pink ankle socks. Mommy bought you some new clothes to wear to bed.” She helped me out of my play clothes and into my new nightgown and my new pink socks. She changed my diaper and gave me a new pink diaper. I liked the way my new clothes felt. “Let’s get you bathed and into bed sweetie.” She gave me a quick bath and I put my new nightgown and socks back on. She brought me a pink pill and a glass of water. “Dr. Willoughby wants you to try some new medicine.” I swallowed the pill and she tucked me in. It had been a long day and I drifted off to sleep quickly.

The next morning I woke up and came downstairs for breakfast. Tommie was teasing me for wearing girly clothes, but Mommy pulled him over her knee and gave him a good spanking. “Don’t tease Stevie, he is doing exactly what Mommy wants him to do.” I felt much better and I was happy that Mommy appreciated what I was doing. After breakfast, Mommy gave me my feeding. Before she allowed me to nurse, she injected herself with some medicine from Dr. Willoughby. “Dr. Willoughby says this will help you feel more girly.” I suckled and gradually found myself feeling sleepy. Instead of my normal play clothes, Mommy had some new clothes for me that included a pink jumper and a white shirt. She also had gotten me a pair of filly lace white socks and pink sneakers. The idea of becoming a girl was beginning to feel more and more natural. Mommy also had me listen to some hypnosis files from Dr. Willoughby. His voice was so calm and relaxing and it helped me to understand that becoming a baby girl was normal and natural. Tommie had stopped teasing me and had become very supportive.