The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMMY’S BOYS

Chapter 3

At some point during the night, I had a bad dream. Someone or something was trying to take me away from Mommy. I was fighting as hard as I could, but I was just too weak. I awoke in a cold sweat, got up and padded to Mommy’s bedroom. She was asleep. “Mommy, I had a bad dream,” I half whispered, half cried. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

“Poor baby. Mommy is here. She pulled back the covered and invited me into her bed. I snuggled up next to her. “Cuddle” she said and I was instantly 10 years-old again. I cuddled up next to her and she pulled back her nightgown to reveal her perfect breast. “Drink sweetie.” It took no further encouragement. My mouth latched onto her nipple and was rewarded with a stream of fresh, warm milk. This was exactly what I needed. I nursed for a while and then felt myself again becoming sleepy. My penis was hard and she guided it toward her and inside her waiting pussy. It was damp and tight and even my 10-year old mind knew exactly what was required of me. I began to pump in and old of her, my penis filling her. She moaned with pleasure. She had given me so much care and attention, this was the least I could do. After 10 minutes, my penis began to spasm and I released my load into her. She kissed me deeply. “That you sweetie. Is my sweet boy sleepy?” I nodded my head and climbed out of her bed and returned to my bedroom and a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, Mommy called up to Tommie and me to get dressed and to come down for breakfast. As I changed into my play clothes, I kept thinking about sleeping with Mommy and wondering if that had just been a dream. I asked Tommie if he had ever slept with Mommy and he nodded his head and said that he did several weeks ago because he was scared because of a thunder storm. We held hands and headed downstairs to the kitchen. We both ate our cream of wheat and went outside to play on the swings, while Mommy did the laundry. Tommie was a wonderful big brother and we played together taking turns pushing each other on the swings and throwing the football to one another. Mommy peered out the kitchen window with a smile seeing how well we got along. She had wanted a playmate for Tommie and helping me become one of her baby boys solved that problem. When she called us in for lunch, there was another young woman there.

Angie had met Tabitha Williams at the beauty salon. While they were waiting to have their hair done, Angie had confided that she desperately wanted children, but that she and her husband Tom just could not get pregnant. Tabitha sympathized because she and her boyfriend, James, had the same problem. At the suggestion of her therapist, Tabitha had learned about regression therapy to help James regress. At first, he had rejected the idea out of hand, but when she told him that it involved receiving her milk, he had eagerly changed his mind. Once James had started nursing regularly, she had been able to make the changes in him helped him become a pre-schooler. She helped Angie learn the regression therapy and soon Tom was also being regressed. “Tabitha, thank you so much for coming over and sitting with the boys.”

“Happy to do it. How is your newest boy progressing?”

“He is doing wonderfully. I am so proud of him. At first, he was a bit resistant, but once he began nursing, all of those doubts melted away. How is Jamie doing?” Tabitha smiled.

“She is fine.”

“She?” Angie asked puzzled. Tabitha smiled.

“You know how much I have always wanted a daughter. About two months ago, Dr. Willoughby suggested that I should feminize Jamie. He is just becoming the sweetest little baby girl. Dr. Willoughby gave me some different medication to change my breast milk and I have been giving Jamie hormones. He now wears dresses and tights and his hair is growing out so I keep it in a ponytail. The only downside is that the hormones are shrinking his little pee pee to nothing, but he is beginning to develop some breast tissue. In about a year, Dr. Willoughby says that Jamie’s transformation will be complete except for surgery to give him a pussy.

“That is so wonderful. Having a baby girl must be fun.”

“It is. I will bring her over one day to play with the boys. Before I left I put her down for her nap. She usually sleeps for at least two hours.” Angie led Tabitha into the room where Tommie and I were playing.

“Boys, this is Miss Tabitha. She is going to babysit the two of you while Mommy runs some errands.” Tabitha was beautiful with large breasts that spilled out over her tank top. “While Mommy is gone, Miss Tabitha is in charge. You will do what she says and no talking back. If I hear anything bad about your behavior, then both of you will be punished. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mommy,” we both said in unison.

“Eat your lunch and then you can watch a little television before it’s naptime.” She turned to Tabitha. I would like both of the boys in their sleepers and down for their naps by 1:00. They may both need a little milk to help them sleep.”

“Yes indeed,” Tabitha said. Mommy smiled.

“I should not be too long. I need to remember to call Dr. Willoughby and schedule Stevie for his first appointment. He is going to need his shots and Dr. Willoughby always does a thorough examination. He is a wonderful pediatrician.”

“He really is. I’m not sure what I would do without him,” Tabitha said, “Jamie has made so much progress since he began going to him last year.” Angie waived as she headed out the door and Tabitha took a seat to watch the boys. As naptime approached, Tabitha told us to go to our rooms and undress and that she would be up to put us down for our naps. Tommie took my hand and led me upstairs. We both undressed and sat on the side of our beds. My diaper was really wet. She changed our diapers and stroked my pee pee several times, which made me really hard. Soon, we were both in our sleepers and tucked into bed. Tommie fell asleep immediately, but I was having trouble. Tabitha sat on the edge of the bed.

“Stevie, are you having trouble?” I nodded.

“I’m not sleepy Miss Tabitha.” She smiled. She removed her tank top exposing her ample breasts. They were so beautiful and were at least as big as Mommy’s. I leaned in and began nursing. Miss Tabith’s milk tasted different from Mommy’s, but it was still good. She stroked my hair like Mommy did. Soon, I began to feel sleepy and she helped me under the covers. I was fast asleep in no time. When Mommy returned, we were still sleeping.

“How are my little angels?”

“Just fine, although Stevie had a hard time going down for his nap. I gave him a little of my milk that that did the trick. I forgot that my new hormone medication is in my milk. I hope that won’t mess up Stevie.”

“No worries. A little feminization is never a bad thing. Besides, you got me thinking that I should talk to Dr. Wiloughby about possibly feminizing Stevie. It would be nice to have a little girl around the house.”

“He’s the best. I’ll call you soon. Maybe we can schedule a play date for the kids.”

“I’d love that.” Angie and Tabitha hugged and Tabitha left. Angie went upstairs to check on the boys. They were both sound asleep. She hated to wake them, but if they slept too long, they would have trouble going to bed tonight. She decided to give them 15 more minutes and decided to call Dr. Willoughby’s office to schedule an appointment for Stevie.

“Good afternoon, Willoughby Pediatrics, Susan speaking.”

“Hi Susan, this is Angie Lambert. My son, Tommie, is a patient of Dr. Willoughby and I need to schedule an appointment for my youngest, Stevie.”

“We’ll be happy to schedule him Ms. Lambert. Since this is his first visit with Dr. Willoughby, he will be receiving a full physical and a personal counselling session with Dr. Willoughby. Is Stevie breastfeeding?”

“Yes, he is.”

“Good. What is his actual age and what age is he transitioning to?”

“His actual age is 24, but he is regressing to age 10.”

“How long has he been in regression therapy?”

“About a week at this point. He has responded nicely.”

“Good. Dr. Willoughby always prefers patients that are comfortable with their transition. Some patients struggle, which means he has to increase their medication and use other modalities, like shock therapy.”

“Stevie has been a good boy, although a friend of mine has been transitioning her son into a girl and I am thinking that I may want to feminize Stevie as well.” There was a pause at the other end of the line.

“That is certainly something that Dr. Willoughby can help with, but please be aware that feminization therapy is more intense and it will require more medication for your son and modification to your milk.” The more she thought about it, the more Angie was sure that Stevie would enjoy becoming a little girl.

“Please put that down for me to discuss with Dr. Willoughby.”

“Yes, Ms. Lambert. I am happy to send you a video file that Dr. Willoughby has prepared on transitioning boys to girls. He gotten good reviews and has spoken at several LGBTQ+ seminars.”

“Yes, that would be great. Thanks.”

“How about Friday at 2:00pm for Stevie’s first appointment?”

“Perfect. We will see you then. I will have to find a sitter for my other son. How long should we expect the appointment to last?”

“Since this is a first appointment, I would plan on at least two hours.”

“Great, see you then.” Angie scribbled the date on her calendar and went upstairs to wake the boys from their naps. Soon, they were both up and in their play clothes. Angie expected them to do chores and Tommie had been assigned to sweeping and dusting, while Stevie was responsible for emptying trash cans and mopping the kitchen floor. Angie sat on the couch and put her feet up. It has been a busy, but productive day. Once Stevie was finished mopping the floor, she started dinner. She sat back on the couch and removed her top so that Tommie could nurse. Since she had started allowing him to breastfeed, her tits had increased in size dramatically, growing two cup sizes. When Tommie was finished, Stevie took his turn. The feeling of having them suck on her nipples was exquisite. She did her best to muffle her moans of pleasure. After all, the boys were just getting their nourishment.

* * *

Angie sat in the waiting room at Dr. Willoughby’s office. Stevie sat next to her fidgeting. He had played with some of the toys in the corner of the office, but was now perched next to her on the couch. “Stop fidgeting sweetie,” she said in an irritated tone.

“Mommy, I don’t like doctors. They always stick me with needles and stuff. Can we please leave?”

“No indeed, young man. You are overdue for an appointment with Dr. Willoughby and I expect you to behave. This is for your own good.” A few minutes later a young nurse in a short dress and white tights came out.

“Dr. Willoughby is ready for Stevie,” she said extending her hand. I buried my face in Mommy’s side. This was really scary. “There is nothing to be afraid of Stevie. We will take good care of you.”

“Can Mommy come along?”

“Not right now. Mommy is going to wait out here for now, but she can come back later after Dr. Willoughby is finished examining you.” She took my hand and half led half dragged me back into the examination room. Once we were back in the room, she closed the door. “Take off your clothes Stevie,” she said. I knew better than to disobey. I was embarrassed because the nurse was attractive and I was getting a boner. “There’s no reason to be embarrassed,” she said reading my mind, “little boys often get boners. It’s just part of growing up.” Once I was naked, she measured my height and weighed me and then helped me up on the table. She took my temperature and then jotted all of the information down for Dr. Willoughby. “Now sweetie, just lay back and Dr. Willoughby will be in shortly.” I did as instructed and watched as she left the room. I waited for what seemed like an hour before the door opened and a man in his early 40’s entered wearing a white lab coat.

“You must be Stevie. I’m Dr. Willoughby. So very nice to meet you.”