The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMMY’S BOYS

Chapter 5

I had almost lost track of how long I had been living with Mommy. She had gradually cleansed my mind of my former life with her conditioning and my daily doses of her wonderful breast milk. When I latched on and began to suckle, nothing else mattered. My mind opened and she removed what was unnecessary and she added what was necessary. Nothing she asked of me was beyond what I was willing to do. At first, allowing her to regress me to a 10 year-old boy had seemed strange, but once I knew how important that was to her, I was happy to allow the change to be made. Becoming one of her baby boys made me happy beyond anything I could imagine. I was able to give her pleasure, both emotionally and sexually, but that gift was paid back many times over. I simply could not imagine living in a world without Mommy.

Angie found that between the files that Dr. Willoughby had given her and the change in medication for Stevie, he was progressing nicely in his transition into a little girl. Indeed, Angie had taken to calling her Stephie to make the process more natural. Stephie had moved away from wearing the play clothes that Tommie and Stevie had worn and more toward wearing dresses and a darling pink coverall outfit that Tabitha had given her. To Tommie’s chagrin, Stephie no longer wanted to throw the football or spend time in the treehouse in the backyard, but preferred to play with dolls and stuffed animals. On occasion, Angie had sensed jealousy on the part of Tommie, who was beginning to think that Mommy paid more attention to her new little girl.

“Mommy?”

“Yes, Tommie.”

“How come you spend more time with Stephie than me?” Angie smiled.

“Sweetie, it doesn’t mean I love you any less. It’s because helping Stephie become a girl takes a good deal of Mommy’s time. We both love Stephie and we want her to be happy, right?”

“Yes, Mommy,” Tommie said reluctantly.

“I am taking Stephie to see Dr. Willoughby today. Once she is fully on her new medicine, Mommy will have more time for you.”

“Yes, Mommy. I understand.”

* * *

Angie led Stephie into the waiting room in Dr. Willoughby’s office. She was dressed in a light pink dress, white anklet socks and white sneakers. Although Stephie’s hair was not long enough to put into a pony tail, Angie had managed to part it and add several berets to it. The nurse at the reception desk smiled.

“She is adorable Miss Lambert.” Angie beamed.

“I am so proud of her.”

“You should be. Some of our little girls are not as enthusiastic about their transition.”

“Oh dear,” Angie said, “Stephie has been the perfect angel for me.”

“Have a seat and Dr. Willoughby will be ready for you shortly.” Angie led Stephie to a chair with several Barbie dolls laid out. Stephie began to play with the dolls and began giving them names. After about 10 minutes, Dr. Willoughby emerged. He was accompanied by a young man and a woman in her 20’s wearing a diaper and a short lavender dress. She was sucking on a pacifier.

“Brad, have a seat while I take Missy back for her examination.” Brad nodded and took a seat next to Angie and Stephie. “Angie, I will be with you shortly,” Dr. Willoughby said as he lead Missy into another room and closed the door.

“Your little girl is so cute,” Angie said, “how old is she?”

“She just turned 4,” Brad said, “she woke up this morning with a tummy ache and Dr. Willoughby’s nurse told me to bring her in.” Angie nodded.

“I hate when they get fussy. Did you adopt her or have her regressed?”

“She’s my girlfriend and she asked me for regression therapy last Christmas. I had never heard of it, but we got hooked up with Dr. Willoughby and he has been very helpful. How old is yours?”

“She’s almost 10. She was a male neighbor that I have been regressing for three months. Recently, I decided that she needed to be feminized and Dr. Willoughby helped with that.”

“I guess I am amazed at how many of us have adult babies, toddlers and children. I originally thought I was unique, but each time I bring Missy to the office, I meet new parents. I was hoping that Dr. Willoughby would start a group so that we can share our experiences.

“What a wonderful idea. I will suggest that to him as well.”

“Mommy?”

“Stephie, please don’t interrupt, Mommy is talking.” About that time, the door to the exam room opened and Dr. Willoughby stepped out followed by Missy. She seemed much happier. Dr. Willoughby was smiling.

“Just as I thought, her cum levels were dangerously low. I was able to supplement them and bring them back closer to normal, but that is something you are going to have to keep an eye on. She needs to receive your cum at least twice a day, although three times a day would be ideal. It helps to keep her docile and content, so that her old adult self does not try to reassert itself in her mind.” Brad nodded.

“Doctor, I have been doing my best. I think she would suck my cock for hours if I let her, but even I need time for more cum to replenish what she consumes.”

“I understand. It is hard being a good daddy. Before you leave, I will give you an injection that will stimulate your cum production and some medicine that should help with the problem. It’s highly effective, but at the outset you may find that your balls hurt because of the increased cum production. Nurse, please prepare an injection for Brad and get him a bottle of the supplements. I need to examine Stephie and we can chat before you leave.”

“Yes, Doctor,” Brad said, wondering if he was going to be able to keep up with Missy’s voracious appetite for cum. He loved having her as a baby girl, but it was much more demanding that he had imagined. “Nice to have met you Angie, I hope we can get together soon. I usually take Missy to the park on Tuesdays, so maybe we will see you there.”

“I would like that very much,” Angie said as Dr. Willoughby motioned them back to the exam room. Brad handed her his cell phone number.

“We can get the kids together for a play date.” Angie smiled. It was so nice having other parents are friends. It was just nice to have a support network. She took Stephie’s hand and led her into the exam room. The nurse had Stephie undress and put on an exam gown and lie on the table.

“Mommy, is this going to hurt?” Stephie said.

“No sweetie. Dr. Willoughby is very gentle. He just wants to check to see how you are progressing.” Dr. Willoughby came back into the room looking at his notes. He pulled up Stephie’s gown and revealed a slightly reduced penis that was still showing signs of arousal.

“How has her transition been going Ms. Lambert?”

“Very nicely as far as I can tell. Your files have helped her tremendously along with the medicine.”

“You’ve been giving her regular enemas?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Good. I want to make sure there is no constipation problem. I am going to give her the first hormone injection today and I will increase her dosage of estrogen. Her penis will gradually shrivel up, so don’t be surprised. She will also develop breasts and will need to be fitted with a training bra.” Angie nodded. Raising children was hard work, but rewarding. It was nice to see that Stephie was so happy.

“Ms. Lambert, let me spend a little time counselling Stephie. I find that me patient’s respond well to personal counselling. Angie nodded. She got up and left the room, closing the door behind her. Dr. Willoughby helped Stephie down off the table and allowed her to get dressed. “Stephie, I am very proud of how much progress you are making. Are you enjoying becoming a little girl?”

“Yes, Sir. I love being Mommy’s little girl and playing with Tommie. He was mean to me at first, but now he is nice.” Dr. Willoughby nodded his head.

“Do you ever play with Tommie’s pee pee?” Stephie blushed.

“Yes, Sir. Sometimes Tommie’s pee pee gets really hard and he wants me to suck it. When I suck it, it makes him feel really good and he shoots goey stuff into my mouth.” Dr. Willoughby grinned.

“Stephie, that is called cum. Cum is very good for little girls like you and I am glad that you are getting cum from your brother. You should be having cum at least once a day. Have you had any cum today?”

“No, Sir,” Stephie said with a shamed look on her face.

“No worries, let’s fix that.” Dr. Willoughby unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and his boxer shorts allowing he hard penis to spring out. Stephie watched amazed at how large Dr. Willoughby’s pee pee was compared to Tommie’s. She dropped to her knees and took it in her mouth massaging the shaft with her tongue and then gradually taking the entire penis down her throat. Her head began to bob up and down as Dr. Willoughby began to moan in pleasure. He finally erupted sending his cum down Stephie’s throat. She swallowed eagerly. “Good girl,” he praised. It was clear that her cock sucking skills were improving. All girls needed to know how to properly suck cock. Dr. Willoughby pulled up his pants and called Angie back into the room.

“Stephie is doing well. Her cum levels appear to be satisfactory, although I want to make sure that he is getting at least a daily dose of cum. She said that Tommie has been contributing, but it may be wise to find at least one additional source. It’s better if she gets too much rather than too little. The nurse returned with a tray that contained a syringe. “Sweetie this is some new medicine to help you become a girl.” Angie could see the fear in Stephie’s eyes. She did not like shots.

“Don’t worry honey. Dr. Willoughby knows what’s best.” The nurse dabbed her butt cheek with an alcohol wipe.

“This will only sting a little bit.” Dr. Willoughby said as he injected the hormones.” Stephie began to cry.

“Mommy, that hurts. Make it stop.” Stephie buried her head in Angie’s chest. Angie kissed her and stroked her hair.

“It’s alright sweetie. Becoming a girl is not easy, but you are doing so well. When we leave here, Mommy will take you to the store for a new dress.” She dabbed Stephie’s eyes with a tissue. “Thank you doctor. When do you need to see Stephie again?”

“Certainly, in the next two weeks. Continue having her listen to my conditioning files. We should see lots of progress in the next several months.” He kissed her on the forehead and handed her a lollipop. She took Angie’s hand and they walked to the car. It had been a busy day and by the time Angie parked outside the store, Stephie was fast asleep in the car seat. She was so cute. Angie decided to let her sleep and drove home. She loved being a mommy.