The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMMY’S BOYS

Chapter 2

I spent a couple of days at Angie’s house as she deepened her control over me. I called into work sick because she told me that it was best for me to stay and relax. Although I still felt in control of myself, that notion vanished the moment she pulled down her top and allowed me to nurse. Her breast milk tasted so good and the more I drank, the more I wanted. Actually, it was beyond want. Her milk became an absolute need and each time I drank, my mind got a little foggier and I gave up a little more of my control. When I had first met Angie and Tommie, their behavior seemed bizarre. Why would a 30-year old man pretend to be a little boy, but the more time I spent with them, the more this seemed absolutely normal. I enjoyed wearing my new play clothes and having Angie diaper me and help me slip into my footed pajamas before bed. I was spending more and more time at Angie’s and playing with my big brother, Tommie.

At some level, my mind was still struggling with being regressed, but each time I nursed on Mommy’s tits and she stroked my hair and sometimes my cock, I fell into a deep trance and she helped me to understand that being her good boy was the most important thing I could do. I just did not want to disappoint her or to do anything that would upset her. At one point, I decided to confide in her about my fears. It happened one evening just before she was about to give me my feeding before bed. Tommie had already gone upstairs to change into his pajamas and I was sitting next to her on the couch as she pulled down her top.

“Mommy?”

“Yes, sweetie.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course, sweetie. What’s on your mind? I love my good boy.” I cuddled against her feeling her affection and knowing that my mouth would soon be rewarded with her milk.

“Mommy…..Mommy could I come here and live with you and Tommie and not in my big house next door? When I am in my big house, I feel so lonely and scared.” She hugged me tightly and guided me onto her breast to nurse. I eagerly obliged taking in all that she could supply. She stroked my head.

“Of course you can sweetie. I’m sorry my big boy has felt so lonely and scared. Mommy wants you here where she can take care of you and help put your mind to sleep and teach you new things about your body.” I could not have been more content. This was where I belonged and I was feeling more and more like a little boy who needed his mommy. When I had finished nursing, she kissed me. “How is my little boy feeling now?” My penis was so hard it felt like it might break through my play clothes. “Does my little boy want Mommy to take his mind away?” It was an easy decision.

“Yes, Mommy. Please take my mind away.” She smiled. I wasn’t sure what was involved in that process, but I really didn’t care. Being with Mommy was bliss and I only wanted it to continue indefinitely.

“Sweetie, let me go tuck Tommie into bed and I will be right back.” I watched as she headed upstairs. Her body was so beautiful and I was so grateful that she was my Mommy. I could hear her whispering to Tommie and giving him his goodnight kiss. A few minutes later, she came back down to the living room and sat next to me. She removed a pendant from around her neck and showed it to me. “This will help Mommy put your mind to sleep sweetie. All you have to do is listen to Mommy’s voice and watch the pendent.” She dangled it and I began to focus on it. It caught the light from the light in the room and sparkled. Gradually my eyes became heavier and her soft voice took me deeper and deeper. Eventually my eyes closed, but I could still hear her beautiful voice.