The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMMY’S BOYS

Chapter 1

It took the better part of the weekend to move into my new house. I was a first-time homeowner and had found a great house in an old section of town populated with houses from the late Victorian era to the early 20th century. My house was built in 1907 and had a lot of great details that you would never see in modern houses. My only problem was that the furniture from my apartment barely filled one room and so the house had a cavernous echo when I closed a door or dropped a pan in the kitchen. I had gotten a good deal on the house, but I figured I would be spending a fair amount just getting it furnished.

Shortly after the movers left, there was a knock at the door. There stood a women in her late 30’s or early 40’s holding a plate full of cookies. Although I was barely 25, she still looked attractive to me. I opened the door and she stepped into the main hall with a broad grin. “Hi, I’m Angela Lambert, my friends call me Angie. I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.” She thrust the plate into my hand. “I hope you enjoy these, they are my boyfriend’s favorite.” I was actually momentarily jealous that Angie was not available. “He’s out playing in the backyard.” That seemed like an odd statement assuming that her boyfriend was close to her age.

“Thank you so much. Please excuse the disorder. I have lots of work to do, but I will have things in order before too long.”

“Poor dear. You must come over for dinner one night. Tommie would love to meet you and we can get a good meal in you.”

“I’d like that very much,” I said.

“Wonderful. How about tomorrow night around 6:30. I normally feed Tommie around 5:30 because his bedtime is 7:30, but I will let him stay up a little later for a special guest.” I smiled awkwardly. I started to wonder if she was talking about a child. I did not want to be intrusive or impolite, so I just swallowed by doubts. I watched as she left and headed toward the backyard of their house. As she walked through the gate, a young man embraced her. He looked older than me, but he was dressed in a pair of overalls, a striped long sleeve t-shirt, white socks and sneakers. He was also wearing a baseball cap. For all the world, he looked like an overgrown 10-year old. She spent the next 30 minutes throwing a baseball with him and then they entered the house through the back door. I wasn’t really sure what I had seen, but I put it out of my mind and went back to unpacking my stuff. After dinner, I tried one of her cookies and found them to be delightful. They were chocolate with nuts. After I had eaten several of them, I found myself to be sleepy and decided to call it a night. That night I had several very erotic dreams that left me highly aroused.

The next day was fairly uneventful at work, although I was tired after a fitful night. It occurred to me that I should bring something with me with I went to Angie’s for dinner, so I stopped by and picked up a bottle of wine. I rang the doorbell at 6:30pm and she answered with the same bright smile as the day before. “Please come in.” I handed her the wine. “What a thoughtful boy you are.” I was puzzled that she referred to me as a “boy”, but I followed her into the living room. “Tommie is playing up in his room, please have a seat.” Angie was dressed in a pair of shorts with a tight top that showed off her ample boobs. “I hope you don’t mind lasagna. It’s Tommie’s favorite.”

“Lasagna is fine. Thanks.” She took a seat on the couch and I took a seat in a easy chair opposite her. We chatted for a while and she periodically left to check on dinner. After about 45 minutes, I heard footsteps coming down from upstairs and Tommie entered the living room. He was dressed in the same clothes I had seen him in the day before in the backyard. He was in his early 30’s, but acted like a 10-year old.

“Mommy is dinner almost ready, I’m starved,” he whined.

“Yes, sweetie. In about 10 minutes. Can you say hello to our guest, Steve. He just moved in next door. He is having dinner with us tonight.”

“Hi,” he said shyly, “I’m Tommie.”

“Hi Tommie,” I replied.

“Tommie, why don’t you take Steve out to the backyard and show him your treehouse?”

“Yes, Mommy,” Tommie took my hand and pulled me toward the backdoor. I rose and followed him out into the yard. He then spent the next 15 minutes showing me his elaborately constructed treehouse. About that time, Angie called us in for dinner. It was hard for me to understand how someone who was at least 30 enjoyed acting a third of his age. Angie’s lasagna was terrific and we adjourned to the living room and Tommie sat next to her. He seemed sleepy and was leaning against her.

“I know a little boy who needs to go to bed.” I looked at my watch and it was barely 7:30.

“Mommy, can I have some milk before I go to bed?” She smiled.

“Sure sweetie.” Before I could react, she had pulled down her top exposing her breasts. Tommie latched onto her right nipple and began to suckle. Angie closed her eyes clearly experiencing pleasure from Tommie’s sucking. Judging from Tommie’s content expression, it was equally clear that he was receiving a generous amount of Angie’s milk and a small trickle was running down his chin. As he sucked, Angie gently stroked his hair as if to encourage him to continue. I almost felt like I was intruding and should leave, but Angie opened her eyes and smiled. “Sorry,” she whispered, “Tommie really needs his milk.” The process continued for almost 15 minutes when Tommie finally broke away and Angie tucked her boobs back under her top. “Good boy. It’s bedtime now. Go change into your pajamas and come back out and I will tuck you in.” Tommie obediently headed upstairs. A few minutes later, he returned wearing a pair of light blue footed pajamas with ducks and bunnies on them. She took him by the hand and led him back upstairs. “I’m going to tuck him in. I’ll be back shortly.” I hardly knew what to say. Watching Tommie suckle on Angie’s tit was incredibly erotic and I got a boner just watching. I could not help but wonder what that experience was like. When Angie came back down, she held her finger to her lips. “He’s almost asleep. Such a sweet boy.”

Angie took a seat. “Thanks for being so understanding Stevie. Tommie loves my breast milk and it helps him sleep.” I nodded not knowing what to say. I was thinking I needed to get the heck out of this weird house, but the idea of an adult being treated as a child was somehow alluring. Angie went back into the kitchen and returned with a plate of the same cookies she had brought to my house. She offered them to me and I took two. I quickly finished them off and could feel myself getting a bit sleepy. I looked up at Angie and she patted the couch next to her inviting me to move over. I stood and crossed the room and took a seat next to her without the slightest though or hesitation. It was no secret that I was feeling sleepy and my eyes were fighting to stay open. “I see another little boy that needs to be in bed. How about a little milk first?” She pulled down her top again and my hazy eyes fixed on her left breast. It looked so inviting. “Go ahead little boy, mommy has lots of milk for you. It will help you sleep.”

No force in the universe could have prevented me from beginning to suck and I was instantly rewarded with a stream of warm, sweet milk. The more I sucked, the more milk filled my mouth. Angie began to moan feeling a mother’s pleasure. Her hand dropped down and found my erection, which was fighting to escape the confines of my jeans. She unbuttoned my jeans as I began to work to get them off while not losing contact with mommy’s tit. Once my erection was free, Angie began to move her hand up and down my shaft. Her milk supply seemed almost limitless, but I could barely keep my eyes open. She ran her hand through my hair. “Good boy, mommy loves her good boys.” When I had finally had my fill, Angie pulled away gradually. She stood. “It’s way past Stevie’s bedtime. Let’s get you into your pajamas and into bed.” She took my hand and led me upstairs. I would have followed her anywhere at that point. We came to a bedroom where Tommie was fast asleep. She led me to a second bed and helped me remove what remained of my clothing. She sat me down on the bed and I laid back. My penis was still rock hard. She slipped a diaper under my butt and fastened it into place. “I don’t want my boy to have any accidents tonight.” The diaper felt good. She then found a pair of footed pajamas identical to the ones that Tommie was wearing and helped me slip into them. My body felt so good, so relaxed as I slipped under the covers. As I laid back, she kissed me on the forehead. “Mommy loves you sweetie. Do you love Mommy?”

“Yes Mommy. I love you.”

“Good boy. Now sleep tight.” She then put a pacifier into my mouth and a pair of earphones over my ears. In my ears I could hear soft music and what sounded like her voice. At that point, my eyes could no longer stay open and I drifted off to sleep as content as I had ever been in my life. The next morning, the sun filtered in through the blinds. I woke without any sense of where I was or what time it was. I looked over to Tommie’s bed, but he was gone. Much to my embarrassment, my diaper was heavy with pee. I opened the bedroom door and walked down the hallway to the steps. The floors were slick and I was happy that I had on footed pajamas with grippy soles. I could hear the television down in the living room and it sounded like cartoons.

“Well,” Angie said, “look whose finally up. Such a little sleepyhead.” I smiled sheepishly.

“What time is it?”

“It’s just after 12 noon sweetie. Come have a seat in the kitchen and Mommy will make you some breakfast. Your brother has already eaten.” My mind was still foggy, but I did not remember having a brother. I guess she meant Tommie. I took a seat and a few minutes later, Angie placed a warm bowl of Cream of Wheat in front of me. “Be a good boy for Mommy and make that all gone.” I had never liked mushy cereal, but something in my head told me that Mommy should not be disobeyed. I finished the cereal grimacing with each mouthful. “Good boy Stevie.” She guided me back into the living room and soon I was nursing on her right breast. It felt so natural now. As the night before, she wrapped her hand around my penis and stroked it as I drank. “Mommy’s boys love her milk.” After my morning feeding, she led me back upstairs for a bath. She removed my soaked diaper and helped me into the tub. I relaxed in the warm bath as the bubble swirled around me. She washed me and then washed my hair. Finally, she helped me out of the tub and dried me off. “There now. All nice and clean. Let’s get you into your play clothes so that you and Tommie can play outside.” She led me back into the bedroom. Laid out on the bed was a set of clothes very similar to those that Tommie was wearing. “Do you like your new clothes?”

“Yes, Mommy. I like them very much.”