The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mom Always Wanted to be Hypnotized

Chapter 3

Alex noticed that his mother had the habit of masturbating at least two times per day, one in the shower or bathtub and one in front of the computer and those sessions increased when her husband was not home, traveling.

Alex had the intention of increasing those sessions so he would be able to expose his hot mother more and more to his subliminal videos and turn her hypnotic enslavement through that form of conditioning more effective.

Cheryl Cossgrove was a business advisor and that not only gave quite a good salary but also allowed her to choose when accepting a job or not, it also gave the gorgeous woman a good amount of time to spend on herself.

There were five members of the family living at their home Alex, his father, his mother Cheryl that, as mentioned before was a mix of Courtney Thorne Smith and Hayley Atwell with Christina Hendricks, his older sister that seemed a busty version of Natalie Dormer, actress from “Game of Thrones” (being busty was in the genetics of all women of his family and his sister older seemed to have a combination of tits bigger than their mother and Natalie Dormer’s angelical face and mischievous smile… ), and his younger sister who was still developing and was not as busty as her mother and sister, but would surely become like them in the near future, and seemed just like younger version of actress Emily Kinney.

Alex had to proceed with his mother hypnotic brainwashing carefully to avoid that his father and sisters discovered what he was doing with the older stunning woman. Lucky him that his father preferred to use his on laptop instead of sharing the desktop in his bedroom with his wife. Alex kept studying about hypnotic conditioning and made more videos for his mother that she received through her new e-mail without questioning, in part thanks to her hypnotic training, who was actually sending those videos to her.

The fact that hypnosis and mind control was her deeper fetish, most secret sexual fantasy just got a hold on Cheryl Cossgrove, and she was definitely hooked by the delicious hypnotic e-mails sent by her mysterious Master! She could never guess that this mysterious Master lived in the same house, in the next door bedroom and was her own son. She could never suspect that he had already made her suck his cock and titfuck him and that he had cummed all over her face, mouth and tits…

Alex planned to program his sexy mother to accept incest a something normal, acceptable and desirable but it would take a little time and conditioning to plant that kind of behavior deep in her mind.

His next step was to program his mom to buy one of those audio players that were placed under a pillow and played the audio file while the person was sleeping, he would provide to her the CDs and mp3 that she would be using to program herself into docile compliance to her wonderful Master while she was sleeping.

Alex’s father would see nothing wrong or suspicious in her sweet wife using one of those while sleeping and would not be capable to listen to the hypnotic files that would program her in her sleep and Alex jut knew that his mother hypnotic reeducation would be much faster using that resource.

He also knew that his mother would never confess for his father what that was really doing to her since the whole mind control fetish was her deepest secret and she intended to keep it hidden, even from her husband.

Alex just smiled while he sent another e mail for the secret mailbox that he programed her mother to create, this one with three subliminal videos to hypnotize and program her and three hypnotic audio files for her to listen while sleeping.

On the rest of her time, when Cheryl Cossgrove was not watching her programing videos and masturbating in front of her computer, his mother felt refreshed and energetic during the whole day. That was something that Alex decided to program on his gorgeous mother’s subconscious mind to be sure that she would be coming back for more and simply would not give up watching the mind control videos that he was making and sending for her.

Alex also kept stealing her bras and using them in his own masturbation sessions and, thanks to her hypnotically programed mind she would not think that was a strange thing the fact that sometimes she found a bra that she could swear that it was clean and in the correct drawer, at her bedroom in the laundry, at the basement of her house in the pile of clothes that were about to go to the washing machine.

In a period of two weeks Alex noticed that his mother was faithfully watching time and time again the hypnotic videos that he was sending to her new e mail address and that, he knew, was not only her hypnotic programing working on her mind. It was, mostly, Cheryl Cossgrove’s own mind, making her submit willingly to be controlled and programed by another person.

That was a real turn on to Cheryl and Alex found that was definitely a turn on for him too.

Alex knew that his kinky mother obeyed his first programing session and it was easy for him to confirm that she did bought the sex toys, lingerie and leather harnesses that he suggested to her malleable and susceptible mind in those two weeks and he planned to turn her into an even kinkier woman very soon.

Cheryl was not lactating yet but he already knew that she asked the help of doctor Laura, her gynecologist, to help her with that and the good gynecologist did not hesitate to help her friend and patient with tips and a recipes of certain drugs that would help good girl Cheryl to start producing milk, supposedly for her husband.

Alex was so excited when he found his mother milk pumps and nursery bras, between her new sets of lingerie that had “strategic placed” holes at the breast and in the panties that he needed to masturbate twice in a row.

His mother even started to be very careful with the lingerie she used under the elegant and even conservative clothes she used in her every day: now she was always using things like transparent bras and panties, garter belts and stockings, pantyhose, nipple chains, push up bras, bras that had a front clasp, lingerie that had “strategic placed” holes at the breasts and pussy, and, of course nursery bras.

Alex knew his mother was using those things because he was able to put her in a light trance a few times on those two weeks and make her show him what she was wearing under her normal garments and it was always one or more of those items in combination.

Cheryl was also “convinced” hypnotically to always wear red lipstick and high heels, even when she was home. Thank god Alex’s father and sisters did not think that her change of attire was not strange. They all thought that was quite nice and acceptable to a dazzling woman like Cheryl to take care of her looks and, if she felt good dressing that way everything was just fine.

It was time for Alex to take more control of his hot busty mother’s mind and body and that was the perfect occasion. Alex’s father went to the airport early for another business trip and both his sisters already left the house for the day.

Alex saved the hypnotic file he finished the night before and prepared to show it to his mother. When he entered her bedroom she was already dressed in a kind of business suit that looks quite sexy on her and wearing high heels and was applying her red lipstick.

Cheryl saw her son on her mirror and turned to him:

“And you? Shouldn’t you be on your way already? Like everybody else?”

He just knew that his mother wanted him out of the house to start her day with another hypno masturbation sessions…

“Yeah mom, but I’ve got to show you this first, its something I’m working on, just to ask your opinion…” he showed the pen drive to her.

“Ah, ok dear. Let’s see then and after that you take your way…”

Alex smiled and connected the pen drive on her computer.

“Sit on your bed mom, I’ll send the file to the TV so you can see it better”

“Ok darling…” said Cheryl cheerfully. Then she innocently sat on her bed, right in front of her 55″ TV like her son asked without knowing that he was about to strength his control over her with a brainwashing hypnotic file.

When her beloved son Alex opened the file on the big screen Cheryl Cossgrove was a little confused. The file seemed to be a mix of hypnotic spirals, psicodelic images and pics of busty women lactating, breastfeeding men and women, being milked and being fucked…

The audio was a mix of Scarlett Johansson singing “”, Britney Spears Singing “I’m a slave for you” and the husky sexy voices of the women that he got on various videos on the internet inducing a woman to be hypnotically entranced and submit to a male Master!

In a minute Cheryl Cossgrove’s got her pointy perky nipples hard and her pussy soaked wet and she started to ask: “Alex…dear…what…what…is…the…meaning …of…that?...”

But then her previous subliminal conditioning got a hold of her and her beautiful blue eyes enlarged and Cheryl got lost, totally hypnotized, by what she was seeing in the screen, and soon her lipstick red lips were parting in a sexy, provocative smile. Instinctively her right hand went down and started to rub her pussy while her left hand started to play with her big tits she didn’t even notice that Alex was using his sunglasses and earphones playing some white noise to avoid being entranced too.

Cheryl Cossgrove was also unable to realize that her son Alex has just opened his jeans and had a huge 8″ inch hard on barely touching her gorgeous face and was smiling at her. He could clearly see her hard nipples showing against the thin white buttoned blouse. Very soon he would be sucking on then and titfucking her big wonderful babies…

He passed in front of her for a second, between her glazed eyes and the screen and, for just a moment Cheryl snapped out of trance:

“ALEX!!WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!? WHY YOU ARE WITHOUT YOUR PANTS??...”

Knowing about her submissive strain, which was now being enhanced by her hypnotic conditioning, Alex did not lose control of the situation.

“LOOK AT THE SCREEN MOM!KEEP LOOKING AT THE SCREEN…THERE’S NOTHING ELSE BUT THE SCREEN MOM!”

He manages to shout to her. Almost instinctively Cheryl looked again to the video going on the huge screen and was submissive again, smiling, masturbating, playing with her double D’s and waiting to be hypnotically conditioned and sexually dominated by her own son.

“Mom, you will listen to me and obey me.” Said Alex.

“I…I will listen to you…and…obey…you…” Acknowledged his mother.

“You will not snap out of your hypnotic trance ,even if the video stops.” He commanded.

“I… will not snap out of my hypnotic trance…even if the video stops…” Cheryl said in a flat tone.

“You will obey all my orders and be completely open, obedient and receptive to me mom.” Alex continued programming the beautiful busty woman in front of him, almost forgetting that she was his lovely mother.

“I will obey all your orders… and be completely open, obedient and receptive to you… son...”

“Each time I cum, you will cum mom. If I order you to orgasm you will orgasm even if I don’t orgasm myself. With each orgasm you’ll become more receptive, susceptible and open to hypnosis.” He said

“Each time you cum, I will cum too... If you order me to orgasm I will orgasm even if you don’t orgasm yourself… With each orgasm… I will become more receptive, susceptible and… open to hypnosis…”

“When I leave this room you will clean yourself and fix your clothes and make up like nothing out of normal happened, you’ll remember all of this only as a wet dream but you’ll be open to anything that I say I want to show you mom.”

“When you leave this room…I will clean myself and… fix my clothes and make up…like nothing out of normal happened…I will remember all of this…only as a wet dream…but I will be open…to anything that you say you want to…show me son...”

“In fact mom, you will be always receptive to me. Anytime, Anywhere, but, for now, you will not be able to realize that your own son is hypnotizing you. I will be able to hypnotize you every time I try mom.” Alex continued.

“In fact… I will…be…always… receptive…to..you… Anytime…Anywhere… but… for now…I will…not…be…able…to realize that…my own son is…hypnotizing …me…you…will…be…able…to… hypnotize…every…time…you… try…son...”

Alex was about to enhance her feelings for incest but he decided that it was too early for that…he pulled her hand from her gorgeous tits and placed in his cock and Cheryl instinctively started to give her son a handjob.

“ When I leave you will not remember that we spend this time together and you’ll take a shower,and masturbate while you do it, fix your clothes and make up an go on your normal day,including your masturbation sessions that you’ll double for today.” He finished her conditioning.

“ When you leave…I will…not remember…that we spend this time together…I will take a shower…and masturbate while showering… fix my clothes and…my make up an go on…my… normal day…including… masturbation sessions …that I will double for today...”

Alex could not take anymore:

“Keep looking at the hypnotic video and suck your son’s cock mom!”

And, without any resistance to his order, Cheryl Cossgrove proceeded to obey and meant to give his son the best blowjob he ever got in all his life…