The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mom Always Wanted to be Hypnotized

Chapter 4

After a good blowjob ,that gave Cheryl her first dose of semen of the day Alex made her lay down on her bed with her head in a way that she would be looking at the hypnotic video looping on the huge screen.

Then he mounted her, placing his cock in her mouth again and proceeded to eat her pussy until his mom had another orgasm, since her first orgasm hi her when her son came in her mouth, that would serve to break any resistance she could still have in her subconscious mind to her hypnotic programming. With careful licks and sucks on her clit, combined with massaging fingers inserted in her pussy and ass Alex did not need much effort to make his defenseless mom cum again with a husky scream of pleasure. Cheryl never felt so much pleasure in her whole life…and when was completely unaware that the huge amount of pleasure that she was feeling was being given by her son!

And Alex did not stop, he wanted to give her the complete treatment, this way her conditioning would be not only more far-reaching but would also be imprinted in her susceptible subconscious mind.

He proceeded then to give her a rough titfuck that culminated with a good load of his cum splashing on her creamy white neck, beautiful face and shimmering red hair and gave her a strong titgasm lowering even more her feeble resistance to his power.

After three consecutive orgasms ales needed some rest before continuing the hypnotic sexual training of his beloved mother so he ordered her to put her nipple chains, leather collar and a vibrating butt plug in herself and go clean herself at the bathroom, without snapping out of her trance, of course, something that Cheryl did without any hint of resistance or discussion.

Then Alex went to meddle in her personal belongings: first he got a thin and transparent thong with a strategically placed hole in the pussy area, a garter belt with matching stockings and a bra that only covered the underside of her big tits, then he got one of her pairs of high heels and finally he fetched her milk pumps.

When Cheryl came back from the bathroom Alex noticed that she still had a little bit of his cum on her shiny red hair but that was not important since she would take her normal shower after her first session of hypnotic masturbation of the day, that would surely happen when he felt satiated and left her.

He ordered her mother to get dressed with the items he just picked for her and sit down at the head of her bed, with her back against the wall facing the hypnotic video that was still looping at the TV and with her legs wide open and her tits cupping her big firm jugs.

It was about time for mommy to perform her duties and breastfeed his only boy…

When he obeyed him and assumed her position at her bed, always looking fascinated to the video rolling for her on the TV he climbed the bed and went straight to the clearly soaked wet pussy between her inviting legs. That would be the first time that he would fuck the very pussy that he came from and Alex needed no further invitation or incentives to sustain a huge hard on! Of course he would fuck her bareback, he knew her parents didn’t want more kids and, because of that, her mother was operated just after the birth of her second daughter, a Condon would only spoil the party, he wanted to cum inside her mother’s pussy and give her a huge creampie!

Cheryl whimpered when her son’s big hard cock entered her vagina for the first time, then without warning Alex started to move his dick in and out, first slowly then, in a inflexible crescendo harder and harder making Cheryl moan more and more…

At the same time Alex started to suck on the tits and nipples, that the woman obediently offered to his son and Master to be. Soon the submissive mother was leaking sweet milk from her jugs and he tasted the substance that he craved for so long…practically all his childhood, when he watched observantly while the same sexy woman that he was fucking now , nursed his younger sister, to his pre-teens when he masturbated thinking not only about her own mother with huge lactating tits but also movie stars, teenage singers, teachers and older women in broad-spectrum.

He had to find a way to thanks doctor Laura for her lactation inducing treatment…maybe his sexy mother could help with that somehow…

Now Alex Cossgrove was in 7th heaven and, the best thing about was that Cheryl Cossgrove, his busty, sensual and submissive mother was clearly, by her moans and sobs, enjoying that delicious lustful moment as much as himself…

After both of then cummed at least twice (Cheryl seemed to actually have had multiple orgasms during both occasions he filled her sweet pussy with his thick white semen…in one of this occasions Alex was pressing her butt plug as hard as he could with his hand) and Alex has drank a good amount of milk from her baby feeders (he also made his mother suck her own tits and taste her own milk, what reinforced his hard on and his determination to fuck her even harder… her mother sucking on her own dig udders was so hot!!...), he told her to sit on the bed and attached the hands free milk pumps to her awesome boobs and turned the sucking on.

Just the sound of the milk pumps sucking her breasts would be already enough to give his penis another hard on but, to make things better, when he turned the pumps on Cheryl closed her eyes for a brief moment and whimpered in a way that it seemed that she just reached another orgasm just for feeling the machine suck at her sensitive nipples, then she opened her big blue eyes again, looking at the hypnotic video that he has made especially for her and her eyes showed a blank, vacant expression again at the same time that her lipstick red lips parted in a docile smile.

At that moment Alex though that his busty mother was the sexier and hornier woman in the whole world!!

He easily positioned her body on all fours in front of the television and penetrated dog style keeping a hard fucking rhythm and soon they were both at the peak of an orgasm again. This time Cheryl was literally screaming in pleasure. And Alex noticed that his hard on was still there.

He looked at his mother on all fours in front of them, both of them were covered in sweat and her brilliant red hair was completely messed, then he looked at the small butt vibrating butt plug that she still had inserted in her asshole, under that flimsy thong .

Alex felt his stamina renovate and his dick get harder than ever been before, he got his mouth close to his mother ear and ordered:

“Slave, you will answer my questions sincerely, do you understand?”

“Yes, my master!...I hear and obey you!...”

“Slave, you and your husband ever tried anal sex?”

“No, Master…never… even though I have offered him in more than one occasion…”

“Why did he never fuck you in the ass?”

“He thinks it’s a disgusting thing Master…but…I…”

Noticing her hesitation he demanded :

“You what, slave?”

“I crave it!!...” Cheryl moaned with her eyes still vacant.

Alex could gave a naughty smile discovering that his big titted redhead mother craved to be penetrated by a cock from behind…

“Since then, slave?” he asked

“Since when I was younger… and me and…my college friend… Brenda and Nicole decided to… watch a porn movie…to find out…what made then so enticing for… men…”

“And?...” He enticed her to continue.

“And…there was a scene…in that movie…where a huge black man…with an enormous cock…took two small…petit women… a blonde and a brunet… and fucked them in their asses…and they…they…”

“They did what my slave?”

“They seemed…to…love…it!!... That scene….changed my life…forever…Master…and…since that day…I…I…crave…to feel…the…same…pleasure…that…the huge black man…made…those…two sluts…felt…and become…myself…a slut…for the man…capable…to make…me feel…that kind of pleasure…”

Alex smiled again and said at his gorgeous mother ear:

“Don’t worry slave, that man is here now. Your Master has arrived and you’ll surely be my obedient slut.”

Cheryl moaned and seemed to have a small but rewarding orgasm…

With that Alex took his cock from his mother’s tight and soaked wet pussy, pushed her thong down and penetrated her even tighter back hole making the woman literally scream in pleasure:

“OOOOOHHHHHH….MMMAAAASSSSSTTTTEEERRRRR…YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS….OOOOOHHHH…GODDDDDDD….YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!...”

Her whole body shuddered in a huge orgasm and, as Alex kept merciless fucking merciless his mother’s anus in steady pace, he knew it that the woman under him would be his sex slave forever…

She kept cumming time and time again in what it seemed like an endless sequence of multiple orgasms until Alex finally came and filled his mother’s backdoor with his jism.

They kept together breathing hard for a few minutes and when finally Ales finally got out of her he noticed that his mother was still trembling and breathing hard, his sperm flowed out from both her anus and her pussy, her trembling arms were barely holding her and the only reason Cheryl did not fell on her bed was because the milk pumps attached to her big udders would not allow.

Alex even noticed flabbergasted that, when his dear mother came, her orgasm was so hard that she was even able to do what a sexologist would call a female ejaculation and now , her bed was a mess in plenty of his cum, sweat from both of them and her vaginal juices. Only her milk did not stain her mattress and that was because all the milk that she produced was contained by the compartments of the milk pumps…

Cheryl was still on her fours, bathed in sweat and cum, with her disheveled red hair and glazed eyes glued to the hypnotic video rolling on the TV screen. The compartments of the milk pump were one third full of white mother’s milk and the image of his sweet mother that made Alex cock get rock hard again even after the great fuck they just enjoyed together.

He told her mother to sit on her bed and keep watching the video and she obeyed, then he turned off the milk pump and removed it from her large bust. He opened one of the compartments holding milk and drank it all like it was a shot of vodka.

His mother’s milk was absolutely delicious and now she was bound to produce more and more for him…

Still with a hard on problem he whispered huskily in her ear:

“It’s titfuck time my slave…”

Immediately he sat on his mother’s place and his busty mommy went down on her knees in front of him, enveloped his hard dick with her delicious mounds and started masturbating her son and Master with revigorated stamina while following his command to deep her own trance every time she was tasked to execute the repetitive and rhythmic movements of a blowjob or a titfuck.

When he was almost cumming again he ordered his lovely mother to stop but keep presenting her tits, order that the entranced woman had no choice but to obey, the he stood up upon her and started to masturbate like it was the last time he would fuck his mom.

Feeling his next ejaculation coming Alex ordered Cheryl to open her mouth wide, and again, completely at his mercy, the obedient mother complied, then he jerked all over her hair, face, mouth neck and bust making her go trembling in orgasm again thanks to her hypnotic programing that imprinted in her subconscious mind the need of orgasming each time her Master did the same.

Alex mixed a good amount of his cum in the second milk compartment from the milk pump and mixed it then gave to his slave mother with an order:

“Drink!”

Cheryl did not need to be ordered again, he drank his cum mixed with her own milk, licked her red lips and smiled looking up to her Master.

“Now you’ll hear my orders and obey.”

“Yes, Master, I hear and I will obey you…”

“When I leave and closed the door you will snap out of trance and will not remember this fuck until I allow you to remember, you will clean this mess and shower and refresh yourself, don’t forget to masturbate in the shower, use the bigger rubber dildo you bought on the sex shop to do it! Only then you are allowed to proceed with your day and engage in your first hypnotic conditioning masturbation session of the say. Soon I will send you some special e-mails with more hypnotic programing and you will not only watch them but also send some of them to your dear friends Brenda and Nicole, urging them that is very important for them to see what it’s in the attachments and do it together. The other group of e mails you’ll send to your sexy gynecologist, doctor Laura, you’ll will tell her that is a sort of “lactation induction” journal and you are sending it to her to allow how you induction is evolving, do you understand my slave?”

“Yes, Master, I hear, understand and I will obey all your orders my Master!...” Cheryl said with her huge, glazed, hypnotized blue eyes.

“Good girl! Obey” said Alex satisfied with his mother easy conditioning.

The woman in kneeling in front of him, holding and offering her tits subserviently, shivered in delight when her Master called he a “good girl”.

Alex finished getting dress and recovering his pen drive with the hypnotic video he and, before leaving he picked up two bras from his mother’s lingerie drawer to masturbate on them while watching her hypnotic training sessions on his computer, only then left the room closing the door behind him sure that his mother would start immediately to carry out the orders that he just planted in her susceptible mind.

Inside the bedroom Cheryl Cossgrove just snapped out of her hypnotic trance and started to do what she was ordered thinking that she was doing it all from her own will and choice.

As Alex walked all of the house refreshed after all the wild sex he just had with his gorgeous, busty, red head mother he thought that it was around time to start to focus on reinforce her subconscious mind in her capacity of producing milk and in directing her mind to accept and enjoy an incestuous relationship.