The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mom Always Wanted to be Hypnotized

Chapter 2

Alex spent the next four weeks studying all he could about hypnosis and mind control, visiting the same sites his mom enjoyed and watching and filming her masturbation sessions at the same time that he masturbated himself on one and sometimes two cups of one of her stolen bras.

His father was a CEO of a huge company and usually had to stay away from home, travelling for two weeks per month and he noticed that his mother’s masturbation sessions increased during that period.

It would be so simple to get her, if she got the bait and felt in his trap…

He found many subliminals in a site called warpmymind.com and many hypnotic spiral videos on YouTube that he could use on his gorgeous, hot, busty redhead mother. He also found some hypnotic “trainer” videos to use on her on a redtube like site and one of those was even for a mother to be trained to submit to her son (that would be indeed very useful to muse on her…) not to mention the hypnotic videos that he made himself using some audios from movies from the mind control theatre videos, the chorus from Britney Spears song “I’m a slave for you” and some hypnotic mp3 audios, and pics (some of those pics showed women with swollen breasts, nursing adults of both sexes, pumping milk with pumps or dimply squirting milk from their titties…).

To reinforce the lactation fetish on his delicious mother he also got clinical hypnotic mp3 used to help women that just gave birth to produce more milk. His mother would stand no chance and would surely become his obedient, compliant, submissive hypnotized sex slave and hucow soon…if she fell on his trap and watched his videos.

It was time to put his plan into action and he made a new e-mail address for himself: hypnoticmaster@gmail.com and loaded with the first induction movies as attachments and waited.

On Friday his father had a business diner, both of his sisters would be out, the younger in a friend’s house, and the older was going to a club, what left only his lovely mother and Alex in the house.

As soon as they were alone he went to his bedroom and played a little of his favorite MMORPG for a while to disguise his intentions and soon his mother was knocking on his bedroom door.

“Honey, I think I’m going to take a shower and watch some TV on my bedroom ok? Goodnight to you, don’t stay awake playing this until morning.”

“Ok mom, I won’t I have some other things to do on my computer…)

The gorgeous busty woman that was his mother gave a beautiful smile and closed the door going to his room.

“Oh no mom, your program for this night just changed…”Alex muttered to himself with a mischievous smile.

He just knew that her computer was, almost all the time, turned on and connected to the internet and gave some minutes for her to get to her own bedroom and then send his first hypnotic programming e-mail for his mother.

* * *

In her bedroom Cheryl Cossgrove changed into her sleeping clothes a transparent red baby doll with combining small panties and a transparent negligee in the same color and when she was walking to her personal bathroom she hear the sound of a new e-mail arriving.

“Who could it be?” Cheryl asked for herself surprised.

Then she walked to her computer and opened her inbox and there was only one message. Her eyes grew wide in confusion when she read the subject line: “DO YOU WANT TO BE MY HYPNOSLAVE? YOUR MASTER IS HERE…”

Who could have sent this to her? No one knew her most secret fantasies, not even her two best friends Brenda and Nicole, she never had the courage to talk about that anyone…

Feeling a little dizzy and her twat get a little bit wet Cheryl looked at her bedroom’s door…what if her son Alex caught her reading that kind of message? How could she explain herself…

She did not know what to do for a while then decided that Alex would stay all night in front of his computer in his own bedroom, walked to the door, and locked it. There would be no problem when her husband arrived, she would have enough time to read he mysterious e mail and maybe, just maybe, masturbate once or twice and then she would go to her shower, masturbate a little more, if the contents of the email were really, really good, and then she would go to unlock the door again just before going to sleep, completely relaxed.

Cheryl came back and sat in front of her computer’s screen a little anxious and nervous, bit her lower lip and opened the strange e-mail… there was only one phrase with a strange signature “Your Master” and a three attachments.

The e-mail read: “Be my obedient hypnoslave.Watch the attachments NOW! DON’T DISOBEY!!”

The busty redhead woman looked at the attachements,they seemed to be a couple of movie files, and bit her lip again feeling her heart beat fast, her nipples get hard and her pussy getting wetter.

She looked at the locked door again for some minutes and finally decided to put her headphones, if the files were really movies they would probably have sound and then pointed the cursor to the first filed and clicked on it twice to open it.

Alex saw everything using his mother’s own hacked video camera and when she opened his hypnotic file he could not avoid a huge erection on his 8-inch cock. Alex knew that his plan was working when he saw his mother’s eyes glaze and the pointy nipples in her big tits get as hard as bullets!!

It was working!! Her hypnotic conditioning was really working!! He has placed in it a subliminal command to make his mom receptive to any other e-mails from that address and always watch the attachments from those e-mails, he knew that would work just fine on her…

As Cheryl Cossgrove began to watch the video her own submissiveness and secret desire of being turned into a hypno slave took hold of her and in a wink she was already in a light trace that deepened each second she kept watching the video.

When the voice in the video suggested that she should masturbate and pitch her hard nipples her hands acted as they had their own will almost automatically, the right hand went down and inside her small panties while the other started to grope and maul her on big tits and hard nipples.

She could feel nothing but the pleasure of her most secret sexual fantasy becoming reality, soon she could not escape her entrancement even if she wanted to resist and the fact is that she was a willing victim and she did not want to offer any resistance to what was happening.

The mysterious voices on her headphone were entering gently in her mind and her being making her hot, making her horny,making her needy and she would not be the one to resist the irresistible need, or better the irresistible urge to be hypnotically enslaved for a Master, whoever this mysterious Master could be…

She could not and would not resist this…

Soon both Mother and son were lost in frantic masturbation each one in their own bedroom. Cheryl Cossgrove was coming time and time again and Alex, her son and Master to be soon filled both cups of the bra he had stolen from her lingerie drawer in the day before without her noticing.

Soon Cheryl was watching the second video and then the third and then Alex realized that he had a problem: his mother has locked her bedroom door and when his father arrived and found the door locked he could force it open and find out that his wife spent her evening locked in the door looking at a strange e-mail talking about hypnosis and domination and masturbating…

That would be a huge problem…

Alex waited for the last video finishes, put his own headphone, and invaded the sound channel of his mother’s computer. As soon as the video ended, before his mother could snap out of her deep hypnotic trance he spoke:

“Slave, remain in this trance and obey my orders!...”

He waited for her answer a little nervous

Then ,after a few minutes Cheryl answered in a flat voice:

“Yes Master, I hear and obey you, I’ll remain on trance and obey your orders…command me master…”

Alex was impressed how sensitive his mother was to hypnosis, that was just their first session and she was acting completely dubmissive,eager to obey and even calling his “Master”!”

“That’s great!!” he though with himself, before starting to give her some orders:

“Slave low down your baby doll and show me your gorgeous tits!”

Once again Cheryl’s hands acted as if they had will on her own and Alex was soon seeing her glorious orbs through the computer camera. He noticed that his mother had a sort of smile on her lips as she obeyed him as if she was doing something she has always wanted.

“Now slave, go to the door and unlock it then sit on your bed holding your tits and with your legs wide open. Stay in deep, obedient trance until I tell you that you can awake.

Cheryl Cossgrove’s body just obeyed and the door of her bedroom not only was unlocked but was wide open for him and, after opening the door his mother went to sit in her bed in the position that her ordered to.

Alex’s cock was so hard at that point that it was hurting him. He looked at the clock in his computer and decided that he could risk a little something before his father and his older sister arrived from their respective nights out.

He raised his shorts and went running to his mom’s bedroom shirtless and barefoot as he was…

Once there he saw her lost, deep entranced gaze and smiled.

“Slave you will kneel before me and give me the best titfuck you are capable of.

Cheryl Cossgrove immediately dropped to her knees, received her son’s huge cock between her bit tits and proceeded to obey her Masters orders!

“Wow mom! You are amazing doing this and licking my shaft at the same time!!!...Dad is surely a lucky man…now play with your pussy as you duck my cock!!...”

Cheryl Cossgrove jus said “Yes Master…” and proceeded play with herself while sucking hard on her own son’s cock.

Alex knew he did not have much time and he was about to cum again then he decided to cum all over his mother this firs time:

“Go back to titfucking me slave and, when I cum and cover you with my spunk you’ll have the best orgasm of your life!”

It did not take long for him to blast his cum all over her tits,mouth, neck, face and even her redhead hair. He had the best orgasm of his life and his submissive hypnotized mother has cummed as hard as he did following his orders.

He took a few minutes to recover his breath and said to her:

“Now clean my cock with your mouth and after that hear with attention to your programming my slave”

Cheryl Cossgrove just said “I hear and obey” and gave her soon and Master a new blowjob,he was even able to cum in her mouth again and ordered to swallow all his seed.

And Cheryl Cossgrove happily obeyed…

Then Alex decided that he has a little time to do some programing on his mother’s susceptible hypnotized mind.

First he ordered her to get a new email account to receive his emails, this account would be kept in secret and no one except for both of them would know about it, the email the first email that she received would be send to this account and deleted from her normal inbox.

He enhanced her need and lowed her capacity to resist to be hypnotized in any way, with videos, hypnotic spirals, pocket watches or pendants be waved back and forth in front of her eyes .Even with cocks and other women tits being waved back and forth in front of her should, in theory, be able to put his mother in hypnotic trance…

Then he programmed his mother to become excited with lactation and lactophily to search everything about that fetish on the internet with the same zeal and urge that she normally searched for hypnosis and mind control. She would be searching for women nursing other adults, men and women, and engaging in sex acts with them while doing it and not for mother sites related to lactation and breastfeeding.

He planted a post hypnotic suggestion deep in her subconscious mind that would make her tits and her nipples fifteen times more sensitive than they were now and connected her nipples to her clit. Any stimuli that Cheryl Cossgrove received on her nipples would be felt on her clit and vice versa, that was enough to make her able to have huge titgasms even without being penetrated but Alex did not stop there…he programed his mother to love and enjoy giving titfucks and blowjobs and feel completely submissive and obedient while doing it, even more each time she gave a titfuck or a blowjob she would put herself in a light hypnotic trance and become ready to accept the next sexual suggestions made to her susceptible mind.

He even planted a trigger to make his mother have the compulsion to give a titfuck every time she heard the phrase “titfuck time” and have a huge orgasm when the man she was titfucked cummed on her face and tits. Of course by the time Cheryl Cossgrove would also be in a light hypnotic trance and, when that happened she would not freak out with the fact that she just gave a titfuck and someone cummed right on her face and tits…

Of course he also programed her with the need to lactate and breastfeed and to explain to her husband that this was her sexual fetish (keeping the whole hypnosis and mind control thing hidden from him) and convincing him to accept it with lots of sex.

He programed her to watch all the videos that were sent to her secret email address without discussion or any kind of resistance and to masturbate while seeing them and just after watching the programming movies to reinforce her hypnotic conditioning.

Cheryl Cossgrove was also programmed by her son to go to a sex shop and buy a good number of sex toys:dildos of different sizes,vibrators,butt plugs(normal and vibrating ones),anal beads, leather harness, a collar and a leash and nipple chains…he could barely expect to see his busty mother using a leather harness and collar an leash, with a vibrating butt plug and nipple chains on her lactating big udders while she kneeled in front of him and sucked his cock until she drained him from cum. This idea gave him another huge hard on…

He also programed his mother to buy different transparent lingerie with holes and openings in “strategical places” on her tits and pussy and of course to buy some nursing bras and some hands free electrical milk pumps, she would need it to become his docile hucow.

She was programed to keep her new toys in a secret stash and, in case her husband find them, explain to him that she used those when he was away from home travelling on business.

The last thing he programed her to do was to become more and more excited with the lactation thing and ,at the end of two weeks, look for that sexy lady gynecologist of her(Alex knew his mother’s gynecologist because once she had no one to take care of him and took him with her to her medical office where had to stay at the waiting room for a good while…maybe he could elaborate a plan to hypnotize Laura, his mother’s gynecologist too…)to ask for help to induce lactation on herself.

Finally he programed her to compose herself and unlock her bedroom’s door every time after she watched her hypnotic programming videos and don’t remember anything different from her usual masturbation sessions.

Then he told his mother to go to her bathroom and masturbate for a good while in the shower without remembering what happened minutes ago. When she left the shower she would feel refreshed and very good with herself and go to sleep.

While Cheryl Cossgrove, still clearly in trace raised from her bed, full of her son’s cum all over her tits,mouth, neck, face and even her redhead hair and walked to her bedroom to take her shower and cement her hypnotic programming on her subconscious mind, Alex Cossgrove took two of her bras from her lingerie drawer and went back to his room to masturbate while watching in video her gorgeous busty mother fall prey again of her on hypnosis fetish and her son’s programing.

He could leave her bras at the laundry on the following day…

Something was telling Ales Cossgrove that he would just love to indulge his sexy, busty mother’s fetish and also all her wildest sexual fantasies that she would reveal to him herself very soon…