The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mom Always Wanted to be Hypnotized

Chapter 1

It was not on purpose that Alex Cossgrove discovered his mother’s secret…

He came back from the school early because one of his teachers was sick and he was dismissed and, having nothing else to do he went straight home to play one of his online games on the internet.

When he arrived he climbed up the stairs to go to his room but, before entering his bedroom he heard the noise from his mother’s bedroom and went to check it and what he saw made him freeze in place and get a huge and immediate hard on…

His mother, a beautiful and sexy milf that seemed a mix of Courtney Thorne Smith and Hayley Atwell with Christina Hendricks with double Ds, was there, in her personal computer, with her back to the wall, half-naked and masturbating, gasping and moaning loudly!!

He could see her big melons moving wildly while she used one of her hands on her clit and a medium sized dildo on her pussy at the same time that she looked at something at the screen of his computer. She was so “entertained” by what was in her computer that she never noticed Alex watching her from the door.

“Oh…yeeesss Master!...Do me…I am your sex slave!!...Hypnotize me!!!...Brainwash me!!...Control me!!!...OH YES…OH YES OH YEEEEESSSS!!!...I AM YOURSSS!!!....” Cheryl Cossgrove screamed in rapture with her sultry voice full of lust while her big boobs bounced with the tremendous orgasm she had just reached.

Alex backed away not to be caught spying on her and waited for a while until he heard her going to her private bathroom and turn on the shower. Then he entered her room and picked two of her bras in her lingerie drawer and went to take a look on her computer to see what was capable to drive his mother so wild…how could he resist?

Cheryl had left her computer totally open and her son was able to see that there was many pages left over .What he saw made his jaw drop for a second: there were pages of erotic stories, erotic comic books(Japanese and occidental),erotic drawings, some erotic e-books and of course porn movies.

He could never guess his mother would enjoy so much that kind of thing. Then he noticed that ALL sites had something in common: Alex’s mother always researched for the same thing, it was clearly her most guarded secret, her deepest desire and her ultimate secret.

Cheryl Cossgrove was looking for on Google and in all other sites for the same thing: hypnosis and mind control porn!!

And it was obvious for Alex ,the way she was moaning while masturbating, that his sexy, busty mother was a submissive and had strong fantasies about being mind controlled and dominated to be used as a sex slave.

His cock got even harder!! He went to his bedroom silently ,got one of his pen drives and went back to his mother’s computer, she was still in the shower and it seemed that she was masturbating again there, which would give him some time to do what he wanted to do.

First he installed a spy program on her computer that not only would allow him to know every site that his mother accessed but also would give him control of the camera of the computer and make possible for him to take pics of her and even film her if he wanted. With that program he would have full control over his mother’s computer without her knowledge.

Then he got a copy of all the sites that his sexy mother accessed recently. He did not want to wait for his spy program to send him that information.

Then, as silently as he has entered her bedroom, he left went to his own room with the pen drive and the couple of bras that he stole from her drawer and locked himself. It seemed to him that his mother was still enjoying herself under the shower and would not look for him for a while…

* * *

Once in his bedroom Alex locked the door, climbed his bed and released his 8 inch throbbing cock.His hard on was huge and he immediately involved his cock in one of the cups of one of his mother’s bras and started banging his dick hard.

He just remembered that wonderful scene he just witnessed minutes before in her bedroom, his big breasted mother half naked masturbating as wildly as he was doing now, her tits hanging free and bouncing with each stroke of her fingers and her dildo in her pussy and clit.

All detail of that scene was fresh in his mind and he could not help but moan while he stroke his dick:

“Oh mom…ohh mom…Oh mommy…oooohhhhh moooommmmm!!!...”

Soon he reached his climax and filled her bra cup with his thick and sticky seed…after resting for a while he even though in filling the other cup of her bra with his semen but decided to check on the contents of the pen drive to discover what sites his mother had been during lately.

He found erotic stories sites like The Mind Control Stories and Literotica,sex drawing and comic books like My Hentai and E-hentai,pic sites like imagefap and ,some sites that sold erotic e-books(all about hypnosis, brainwashing and mind control of sexy women…),something called ,movie sites like freeusesex and redtube and other like that…that was even one called TheMindControlTheatre.com where she had a personal account!! Of course, from that point on he would have access at that account and would be able to track all her time on the net…

He confirmed then that her ultimate fetish was hypnosis and mind control and she obviously desired to be on the submissive side of the hope, to be the dominated one!

Hypnosis and mind control has never been his main sexual fetish, although he remembered to get excited when Daphne from Scooby Doo was hypnotized and also got sort of turned on when he saw a character called Hypno used his special hypnosis skill and he was very excited when he saw a Lady gaga video where she is forced to have a drink in front of a man…of course he imagined that the drink was a sort of mind control potion to turn her into his compliant sex slave for that guy, that’s what it obviously seemed.

Alex fetish was another, one that he fantasized a lot and, in many different occasions he fantasized about his own mother while he masturbated and cummed on one of her bras…his fetish was lactation.

And now that he discovered accidentally his sexy busy mother’s sexual fetish maybe he could use that on his favor to make her fulfill his own!

Revigorated by her session of masturbation and her shower Cheryl Cossgrove had no idea of what her own son was planning for her…