The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Mistress Inc. is about a Fashion and Fetish Magazine Company, or is it?

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The characters are the same as The Bank in an Alternate Future

Part 3 onward dedicated to Mistress Ashley

Mistress Inc.

Spies

Part III

As Mistress Kappa was with Mistress Delta, her Slave Melanie’s talents were not being unused.

Clad in her a shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Melanie eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Alpha’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy. She gloved arms were around Alpha’s hips, as she slid her tongue deeply into Mistress Alpha. Melanie kissed, licked and sucked gently on her clitoris as she brought Alpha to orgasm. Melanie lapped it up eagerly as she knew was pleasing the Mistress. Melanie licked and lapped deeply, her warm tongue licked along the dewy slit. Alpha was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

Alpha said, “Such a good Slave. You were made for this role my dear. Your obedience to me and your diligence show me you should serve in a higher role. You enjoy being a Slave don’t you my dear?”

SLURP SLURP “Yes Mistress Mmmmm” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“I recruited you from a coffee and donut shop hahahaha and now look at you? This is your true calling my dear as my Slave. MY Slave not poor Kappa.

All these women here are my Slaves and Robots. You did very well recruiting your best friend for us”

“Tiffany it’s wonderful here at MADAM Magazine You need to come in I can get you inside and get you a job here…………..yes the women were are wonderful! Please come to the front and I will get you inside Tiff…………great I will see you at noon? It is done Mistress. She will be here at noon”

“Excellent Slave. Service me while I work at my desk”

“Yes Mistress Kappa”

As noon approached, Tiffany Alexander arrived at the parking structure at MADAM Magazine. The building was the most advanced in the city and some joked it was shaped like a phallus.

Tiffany arrived at the parking structure and as she spiraled down to the parking area she was on the phone with James, “Listen I’m sorry she did that to you but you know how stubborn Mel is. I’ll try to call you later…..hey you’re cutting out because of the parking structure James, I’ll call you later”

Tiffany took the VISITOR elevator up to the lobby. She was greet by two lovely women with Security uniforms and “EMPLOYEE” badges and she signed in, gave her fingerprint and then she said, “What is this thing?”

“A facial recognition Scanner put your face in here and look straight ahead”

“Okay?” Tiffany said and as she did the woman pressed a button and Tiffany shuddered as everything went blank for a time. She just stood there with her face in the scanner, not moving. There was no one else in line so the Security woman said, “This one is to be recruited for Mistress Kappa” “Yes she is most suitable…Tiffany who knew you were coming here today?”

“Melanie…….by friend…….and James………her ex-boyfriend. I am supposed to call him……..”

“Why?”

“To tell him why Melanie is acting funny and broke up with him”

“Inform Mistress Kappa. Tiffany you will not remember these moments unless told to. You may back up”

“Of course”

Tiffany then backed up and blinked, “Wow that was amazing?”

“Yes the newest technology” Here’s your badge. You must wear it at all times in this building” The Badge said “VISITOR” on it.

Melanie arrived with a fake smile on her face, “Tiffany? I’m glad you’re here! I can’t wait to show you to my workplace and my boss, she is soooo awesome and she so wants to meet you”

Tiffany was puzzled by Melanie’s outfit. Shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height, a collar which glowed “EMPLOYEE” and she wore a shiny black minidress over her shaved pussy.

“Melanie? I’ve never seen you wear clothes like this?”

“Yeah aren’t they great! They are so sexy!”

“Melanie this new girlfriend you have is she here?”

“Yes of course Mel”

“W-who is she I mean James is so upset……?”

“Don’t talk to me about him. He is a moron. An insensitive asshole. I am happy now Tiff don’t ruin it for me by talking about him. Besides we are here to get you a new job right?”

“Right”

“So who is your girlfriend?”

“You’ll meet her in a few minutes. She is sooo pretty. I’m lucky she chose me”

Melanie saw Tiffany’s cell phone and she said, “You can’t use that in here, the cell phone interferes with the computer system”

“Oh……okay. Is that why you never call me or answer my texts when you are work?”

“Yes exactly”

“I wondered why I mean you NEVER don’t have your phone Mel.”

“It’s unimportant to me now Tiff”

Tiffany felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. This was a BIG change for her best friend was NEVER without her phone. And her face—that fake smile bothered her………….AND that outfit. Mel hated that fetish stuff, or so she thought…….

Melanie led her to the elevator and Tiffany said, “Is this the only way in?”

“Yes for most employees and visitors. This building is the most advanced, you’ll see”

As the elevator door closed Tiffany thought, ‘Muzac? Really?’

Then there was a change in the muzac as the elevator doors locked and Tiffany gasped as her eyes went wide and her badge changed from “VISITOR” to “EMPLOYEE” and cum drizzled down her leg after she orgasmed. She was immobile now.

Melanie’s fake smile vanished and the back doors of the elevator opened and Melanie led Tiffany out into the dressing room. Melanie said, “You will obey me. You must obey me Tiffany I will guide you to your new life”

“Yes Melanie. Of course. I will obey you”

Tiffany was not a Slave like the others, but the facial scanner planted subliminal commands in her brain and the badge was in effect a control collar/device which allowed the building computer to guide her enslaved mind.

Melanie took Tiffany to a cubicle and helped undress her and she fondled her naked friend and said, “Yes the Mistress will want you Tiffany. We will serve her together……forever” She used some depilatory foam and sprayed it on Tiffany’s sex area. Her pubic hair vanished and Melanie said, “The Mistress wants us all shaved” Melanie saw the cell phone and texts from James. Melanie said, “You won’t be texting him anymore. He will soon be eliminated. He failed to heed my warning. The Mistress will not tolerate him”

She then led the naked Tiffany to the elevator and placing her hand on the scanner the elevator headed to 2nd floor, the first of 11 hidden floors.

The door opened and Melanie led Tiffany to her Mistress, to her Goddess. Melanie removed her minidress and knelt before her Mistress on her booted knees she lowered her head in submission.

The Mistress got up from her desk, still smoking her odorless drug cigarettes walked over to Tiffany and looking at Melanie said, “Well done Sex Slave #1 you may stand. This is Tiffany……..how yummy……….” Tiffany heard her but was unable to think about what she was saying. “So as you see Tiffany MADAM Magazine is much, much more than a fashion magazine. All of these women including Melanie here think they are coming to work at MADAM Magazine for a well-paid and rewarding job. You will be joining us but I have special plans for you my dear. You will be one of my new Assistant Robots. You will stand Guard as I sleep and in this office. Melanie says you have no family ties or boyfriend?”

“Yes Mistress that is correct”

“But the ex-boyfriend of Mel’s is contacting you is that right?”

“Yes Mistress. He thinks she is acting strangely”

“Hahahaha she is……..well I guess he has signed his death warrant. Does this trouble you my Melanie?”

“No Mistress. He must be eliminated”

“Yes and so he shall………….I have the perfect weapon to get rid of him………… Tiffany kneel and service me Slave”

Tiffany knelt before Mistress Kappa and as she stood smoking, Tiffany opened the black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress via the slit on the back, and began licking her shaved pussy deeply and eagerly. Her first.

“Yes very nice…………” Mistress Kappa said.

James sat impatiently pacing and wondering why Tiffany had not called him or answered any of his texts. Then finally a phone call from an UNKNOWN NUMBER,

“Hello? Tiffany?”

“Yes. Hello James. Mel is fine she is sorry she hurt you. She wants us both to meet you at the park on Canyon Road. So you two can talk”

“Okay great! But why there it’s so remote? I mean no one goes up there?”

“Yes. That’s the point. She wants to talk and enjoy the scenery”

“Okay what time?” “At 800 PM so you can enjoy the lights”

“Okay fine I’ll be there, thank you so much Tiffany, I owe you”

“Yes you do”…………….IT IS DONE MISTRESS”

“Good Robot Tiffany, you alone will meet him and kill him. Make it look like an accident. Then return. Melanie will be at home with a nice alibi and she will swear you are with her hahahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

8:01 PM

“Where is she?” James said impatiently as a car arrived, a black Mercedes and the lights were on him so he could not see well. “Melanie? Why the lights?” He then saw it was a woman, clad in a shiny outfit and by the hair outline he could tell it was Tiffany. But what the devil was she wearing?

Tiffany walked up clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

“Tiffany? What the heck are you wearing? Where is Mel?” he said as she covered his face with her gloves and he couldn’t breathe. She then coldly and smoothly snapped his neck and he died instantly. She then walked over and carried the dead body of Mistress Iota and placed it in his back seat. She then placed the gun in his dead hand and once his fingerprints were on the gun she threw it in the seat. She threw other items as instructed in the car and then released the parking break and pushed the car off the cliff.

She then called from a new cell phone and in a totally different voice, “….Oh now I saw a car crash off the cliff at the park at Canyon Road……….help” as she hung up and crushed the cell phone with her gloved hand and threw the remnants off the cliff. She then got into the car with four other Robots and they drove off. Tiffany called saying, “MISTRESS IT IS DONE”

“Good my Robot, return to the building and for tonight at least process out and spend the night with Melanie, the Police will arrive there soon”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Yes you recruited her and then she was robotized and eliminated your troublesome ex-boyfriend. You did very well Melanie”

Melanie shuddered at this as she continued her task and brought Alpha to orgasm again.

SLURP SLURP “Thank you Mistress Mmmmm” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“The fool was unaware we recruited you making you our Slave. Mistress Kappa easily enslaved you as if you wanted to be a Slave”

Melanie Johnson was at her coffee and donut shop.

‘Another boring day………….’ She thought as she picked up her book. Melanie had a high IQ and loved reading since a kid. She loved reading romance, sci-fi and mystery stories. The one she was reading was “Amazons from Alpha Centuri” a book set in the future where Amazon women from Alpha Centuri came to earth and turned men into Slaves or killing most of them and turning women into their Robots. Melanie often read and fantasized about being whisked away and robotized or enslaved. She loved the idea of being controlled by another woman. She had a boyfriend she loved but she fantasized about being with pretty girls, something as a good catholic she would never do.

As she read her book;

As night fell in the western US, they came. Flying saucers landed in several remote locations. They were undetected due to cloaking technology but very quickly antennaes raised up on the saucers and signals beamed out. Everywoman within five miles of each saucer instantly fell into a type of trance and no matter what they were doing started moving toward the nearest saucer. Their husbands, brothers, fathers tried to stop them but it was no use. They did whatever they had to do to obey even killing them. They were going to the saucers to be………

Then the bell at the door rang and Melanie knew she had a customer. She put the book down and looked up. “What the………?.” Melanie said she saw something she had never seen, a brunette wearing an outfit of shiny black latex rubber and she was flanked by two latex rubber clad women. No one else but Melanie and her coworker Lisa was in the shop. But as the three women entered, Melanie and Lisa seemed to stop and stare at them as she approached the counter and said, “Yes……..ah Melanie I would like a coffee please”

Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

Time passed and Melanie and the others seemed to zone out. Until the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee for the first time she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at the other woman she wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“Here you are……Miss……Miss………” Melanie said,

“Alpha, you may call me Mistress Alpha Melanie……” again time seemed to stop as she stared into her eyes. Had she paid attention to her watch she would have noticed ten minutes had passed staring into her eyes.

Melanie seemed to snap out of it as she was kissing the gloved hand of the woman “Oh……..what am I? Lisa?”

Melanie called to her coworker Lisa who stood staring blankly ahead zoned out or something. Before she could try to figure out what was going on she looked into the woman’s eyes, “Mistress Alpha I……..” and staying down kissing her gloved hand.

Alpha stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Alpha. “Yes a good girl………..you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to have you serve me my dear. When I summon you, you will obey”

“Yesss I will obey” Melanie said dreamily………and again she snapped out of it as she was getting up from kissing her gloved hand. She noticed she had a weird taste in her mouth………like sex…….

“Thank you Melanie for your excellent service. You are just the type I am looking for in my company. So receptive and so responsive……….” The Alpha said again as Melanie stood staring at her and her “assistants”, “You are just the type of girl I want as one of my er…..Assistants. I offer you a job right now”

“Oh-h thank you Alpha but I can’t now my boyfriend he…….” Melanie said as Alpha put her hand out and Melanie stopped and zoned out again.

“Loose ends………..pity I wanted you today. You will break up with him soon and live alone. I will summon you after you obey” the woman said this time assertively, “I am at MADAM Magazine and I have a job you may be perfect for …….”

“Yessss I will break up with him…..I will obey” Melanie said staring at the woman.

“Good girl after I am gone you will forget me until summoned. You WILL however dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Alpha said.

Melanie blinked and had a 100 dollar bill for her coffee and a weird taste in her mouth. “Lisa what was that?”

“What was what Mel?”

“That woman she……….she…….”

“What woman?”

“Er I don’t know? Funny I got a hundred dollar tip from someone?” Melanie said as she still tried to figure out why her mouth tasted like she had sex. She was not a lesbian but she had the taste of a woman in her mouth as her mind quickly forgot as instructed.

That night as she fell asleep she dreamed of the mysterious woman;

Melanie was at work bent over kissing her gloved hand.

Alpha stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Alpha.

She then lowered herself and her arms went around Alpha’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Alpha was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

After a few weeks of conditioning, she broke up with her boyfriend, she went to the club as she was told to. She met with Mistress Alpha and was introduced to Mistress Kappa who was smoking a cigarette which seemed to have no odor. As Alpha watched they danced and kissed then fucked. Melanie at her pussy as Alpha watched and she knew she was now a loyal Slave. And after processing a permanent Slave.

“Yes you were a joy to recruit my dear. You even tried to resist me at once point, but no one resists me. Not for long. You tried to stay with your boyfriend and disobeyed my. But I won you over as I broke your last bit of free will. He should have known you were lost when you began shaving for me and our daily sex sessions”

Melanie shuddered at this as she continued her task and brought Alpha to orgasm again.

SLURP SLURP “Thank you Mistress Mmmmm” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Now we must deal with the spies in here. It seems Delta was corrupted by someone and now she has corrupted Kappa. I almost feel badly for Iota. We killed her but none of what she was doing was her fault. I fucking want to find out who is behind this. I don’t want to stop Delta or Kappa, I want the big fish. And I will make them pay for messing with my organization”

“REPORT 17”

“Mistress Alpha is still unaware we serve another Mistress”

“18 IS WITH YOU?”

“Yes Controller. We are reprogramming robots to only obey us. So if Alpha tries to stop us we will kill her”

“YES. IF SHE TRIES TO STOP YOU KILL HER AND RETURN TO BASE WITH 18”

“Yes Controller”

“STAY IN THRALL AND FUCK EACH OTHER AND RE-ENFORCE OBEDIENCE. YOU WILL STAY IN THRALL UNTIL YOU ENCOUNTER ALPHA. YOU WILL BOTH USE THE DRUG AND YOUR SKILLS TO CONVERT OTHERS. YOU WILL BEGIN CONVERSION OF 19. ALL OF YOUR FELLOW MISTRESSES ARE SUITABLE. WHICH IS THE MOST SUITABLE 18?”

“Mistress Epsilon the Israeli woman and Mistress Beta. But…….”

“BUT WHAT 18?”

“The Slave Melanie is superior. If converted she would serve the Mistress well Controller”

“YES BEGIN HER CONVERSION. USE THE DRUG AND THE VISOR”

“Yes Controller”

“YOU WILL WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS TOGETHER FOREVER”

“Forever Controller”

As she hang up the French kissed and Kappa said, “We must convert my #1 Slave Melanie into one of us. I will begin on her tonight and send her to you tomorrow”

As they kissed again, “Yes and we will make her understand”

Melanie now laid legs splayed widely as Mistress Alpha was at her pussy.

Slave Melanie gasped and moaned as Alpha brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Alpha tenderly licked and sucked at Melanie’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy. The Slave rocked as the Supreme Mistress rewarded her for her obedience.

The two kissed and Alpha said, “Melanie my Slave they will try to subvert you because of your beauty. You must resist reprogramming and remember you belong to me, only to me”

“Only to you Mistress”

“Yes. Remember the donut shop. Remember our time lovemaking. Remember your feelings as you betrayed your friend and recruited her to serve me. Remember the feeling you had when you knew I was pleased with you breaking up with that boyfriend. Remember you love me and only me and must obey only me”

“Only you Mistress” as they kissed again. “I love you Mistress and only you”

Melanie said as they kissed more.

“You will remember my trigger phrase and it will supercede all past and current and future programming”

“Yes Mistress”

“We must get you back before Kappa detects you are gone”

“Yes Mistress”

Standing Guard was the robotized Tiffany, clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

At her side her #1 Slave Melanie dressed in a shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Her electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”.

As Mistress Kappa entered Melanie bowed saying, Welcome Mistress”

“What have you two been up to while I was out?”

“Waiting for you to return Mistress”

Kappa looked at Tiffany and said, “Obéissez seulement à moi” (Obey only me in French).

“UNDERSTOOD. PROGRAMMING UPDATED MISTRESS”

Melanie did not know French but she knew this was not good.

“Melanie you will go to my quarters tonight with me and not return home/go off duty”

“Understood Mistress”

Melanie laid in the bed staring at the ceiling as Kappa slid a dildo into her highly lubricated vagina. Her eyes were unmoving but she grunted. The drug had ripped her mind open as it had on Kappa/Jessica and Delta/Aria and Iota before them. She was ready to receive instruction. Kappa whispered to her, “When you awaken from this you will have a new Mistress and new outlook on everything Melanie”

‘No……..I belong to Mistress Alpha…………hard to think………………’

As the visor went over her eyes there was a flash of light and she gasped as she was taken deep into trance and wild images filled the visor showing her images of women with strap-on dildos and S&M in latex rubber connected to the actions of the dildo in her vagina. Words filled her ears from earbuds as Melanie tried to resist for Mistress Alpha but she slipped away at the first of many orgasms…….

In the morning the dildo and visor were removed and Kappa asked her, who are you?”

“I am Melanie, Slave to Mistress Kappa and Mistress Alpha”

“No who are you?”

“I am 19 Agent of Mistress Ashley”

“Yes very good. And we must help her take over this place”

“Yes 19 we will” as the two fucked as equals. Melanie would pose as her Slave but both served this Mistress Ashley.

Mistress Alpha saw Melanie and casually asked her, “Slave where is your Mistress?”

“Running errands Mistress Alpha”

“Very well tell me what color are my eyes?”

“Brown Mistress”

“Are you certain?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Thank you Melanie” (They have already gotten to her…………they are good she no longer even responds to the trigger? They fully reprogrammed her) The proper response was ‘Your eyes are like the fire in my heart’

Mistress Kappa led a Slave capture operation and she took several Robots and her #1 Slave Melanie with her.

They spoke in the car, “Did you see Mistress Alpha today?”

“Yes Mistress”

“What did she say to you?”

“What color are her eyes”

“What? And you said?”

“Brown Mistress”

“She must have been trying to activate a trigger phrase………….she knows you didn’t respond…….she may know about us or she is just fishing……….We may not have much time before she acts against us. And if she does?”

“I am to kill her Mistress”

“Yes. Mistress Ashley wants her dead and wants her to pay for Mistress Iota. Kill her and it will allow us to take over the others”

“Yes Mistress”

“We are to add one more to our group then we will move at the direction of Mistress Ashley”

“Yes……” even the mention of her name made Melanie cum as she saw her in her mind. She saw herself kneeling before her as her Slave.

“Bien fait ma jolie esclave. Tu me sers bien” (Well done my pretty Slave. You serve me well)

In her mind now Mistress Ashley was perfection. Elegant. Powerful. Beautiful. Sexy. A Goddess. All the things she once thought of Mistress Kappa or Mistress Alpha but the differences in the process and programming highlighted her physical beauty and sexual arousal to help her obey.

Mistress Ashley was a beautiful Italian-Hispanic brunette with long black hair. She was a powerful Mistress with great hypnotic powers. She knew five languages including Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese and Russian. Her IQ was extremely high over 200.

To Melanie, Mistress Ashley was truly beautiful but her beauty was enhanced by the brainwashing. She had long black hair and brown eyes and a perfect 36-24-36″ body. She went by other names but Ashley was her chosen name. She was born in Italy and moved to the UK. Like Stella Herrin she had an organization with 12 Mistresses in the UK and she wanted to set one up in every country starting with the US. She planned to take over Stella/Alpha’s organization and start there.

Melanie left the building and reverted to her “normal” personality but as she drove home her cell phone rang, “UNKNOWN CALLER” “Hello? I can’t talk I’m driving I’ll get a tick……”

“19 ACTIVATE”

“What? Uh-h-h-h…….19 online ready to serve Controller”

“STAND BY 19……….. Melanie…….”

Melanie gushed as she recognized her new Goddesses voice, “Mistress?! How may I serve you?”

“You are being followed you will turn left on 12th then right on Main and drive quickly into the parking garage. Obey”

“Yes Mistress I obey” Melanie accelerated and obeying her orders drove like a race car driver. Once in the parking garage she saw a black limousine and she approached and she saw her—the Mistress!”

“Get in Melanie”

Melanie obeyed and soon she was kneeling in the limousine at the pussy of the Mistress servicing her. Melanie had her tongue deep in Mistress Ashley’s pussy, her arms around the Mistress’ leather clad hips from her minidress. Melanie tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit taking in her nectar. Ashley said, “My you are skilled

My dear. Your programming is exquisite. And with my help you will become one of my Mistresses. As will Kappa or Jessica, Delta or Aria and the others. Alpha or Stella will die. I intercepted you because she was trying to grab you tonight and undo what I have done to you. Take this” A stainless gun with a silencer “Kill her if she does. Don’t hesitate just do it, then use the override code Jessica gave you to take control of her Robots”

“Yes Mistress I will kill her”

The two French kissed then Melanie was allowed to resume her trip home.

As expected Alpha was waiting for her with two Robots.

“Melanie you need to come with us, do you remember me? At work I am the head Mistress”

“I must kill you”

Melanie said pulling the gun out and firing. She fired nine times before the robots grabbed her and grabbed the gun. Blood was everywhere and Alpha/Stella was hit multiple times. Before Melanie could say her phrase Alpha said, “Protocol Zero……….quickly……….”

As one robot held Melanie covering her mouth with her gloved hand, the other Robot used her dildo and slid it into Alpha robotizing her. As she was robotized her bleeding stopped and wounds healed. Within three minutes Alpha got up clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

Stella was robotized and Melanie tried to kill her. But this was part of Mistress Ashley’s plan.

Melanie broke free and said, “Override Zero Alpha One”

The Robots stopped including the robotized Stella and Melanie called on her cell phone, “19 online ready to report success to the Mistress Controller”

“STAND BY 19……….. Melanie…….”

Melanie gushed as she recognized her Goddess Ashley’s voice, “Mistress?!”

“Yes report Slave”

“I have killed Stella and as expected the robots robotized her to preserve her life. I used the override command and now they obey me Mistress Ashley”

“Excellent Melanie excellent! I will be there soon”

The next morning at MADAM Magazine, the Board Members called The Council met on the 21st Floor in the Board Room. Ten women, all incredibly sexy and as powerful as beautiful sat at a U shaped table. They were all clad in shiny black outfits of PVC or Latex Rubber or Leather. Some were smoking, some were drinking and at their sides were black latex rubber clad “Assistants”.

The Assistants were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Besides their shiny outfits the Assistants wore electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”. There was one chair in the middle of the U-shaped table.

The names on the ID placards were not names, but Greek Letters:

Mistress ? (Alpha), Mistress ? (Beta), Mistress ? (Gamma), Mistress ? (Delta), Mistress ? (Epsilon), Mistress ? (Zeta), Mistress ? (Eta), Mistress ? (Theta)

And Mistress ? (Iota).

Flanking Mistress Alpha were the robotized Tiffany and Stella standing Guard clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotards with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toes, with large 12″ dildos mounted on their crotches. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to their height. Their boobs were 38DD and they wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and their faces were blank of all expression, their lips and eyelids silverized. Their hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

At her side her new #1 Slave Melanie dressed in a shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Her electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”.

And Melanie in her

Mistress Alpha began, “Welcome my sisters. I am the new Mistress Alpha. I am Mistress Ashley your new absolute Mistress, your Goddess your reason to exist. Think of me in every task you do. Obey me without question or hesitation. Fail me and you will be reduced to a Sex Slave and replaced, understood?”

“Yes Mistress!”

To be Continued………………