The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Mistress Inc. is about a Fashion and Fetish Magazine Company, or is it?

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The characters are the same as The Bank in an Alternate Future

Mistress Inc.

Lies

Part II

Melanie awoke to the Police knocking on her door. One was a beautiful redhead and the other a brunette. The names were Officer Smith and Officer King.

Two Police woman were there and they said, “Ma’am are you Melanie Johnson?”

“Yes? What’s wrong? My car?”

“No Ma’am. Your ex-boyfriend, James”

“Yes? What about him. We broke up days ago”

“Ma’am I’m sorry but his car was found crashed off Canyon Road by the park”

“Oh no is he okay?”

“No Ma’am he is dead”

“Oh no……….” Melanie cried but the tears were all fake, programmed tears. In reality the brainwashed Melanie cared nothing for him anymore thanks to Mistress Jessica/Kappa. Melanie recognized Officer Smith but the memory faded quickly.

“Ma’am its worse……….he had a gun and a dead woman with him. Along with other evidence, it looks like he was a serial killer. And based on texts and phone calls we found he was trying to make you his next target”

“What? Oh no……………”

Mistress Kappa sat at her desk smoking her odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand, sitting in her chair clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

Under her desk a Sex Slave clad in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. The Sex Slave eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Kappa’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy.

She read the morning paper, SERIAL KILLER OF MULTIPLE WOMEN FOUND.

“Hahahaha that went very well……………” Mistress Kappa said as she looked at

Sex Slave #1/Melanie Johnson standing to her left in the same shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and Slave collar. She stood at attention before her Mistress.

In front of her stood the robotized Tiffany, clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

“Yes you did VERY well my dear for your first mission. You not only eliminated a loose end but you made the police think he killed those women we killed hahahahaha”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

“And this outfit and this role suits you well my dear. You are the first of many. And the other Mistresses are pleased with our progress. There is even talk of me being elevated in status. Mistress Alpha is pleased.”

Known only as Mistress ? (Alpha), Mistress ? (Beta), Mistress ? (Gamma), Mistress ? (Delta), Mistress ? (Epsilon), Mistress ? (Zeta), Mistress ? (Eta), Mistress ? (Theta), Mistress ? (Iota) (DECEASED) and Mistress ? (Kappa)

for safety and security reasons to the Slaves and to the world, to each other they knew who each other was but only referred to their real first names not last names ever;

Mistress ? (Alpha) — German Stella Herrin founder of Mistress Inc.

Mistress ? (Beta) — American Dr. Alexandra Knox — Alexandra.

Mistress ? (Gamma) — Czech former gymnast and porn star Zdenka.

Mistress ? (Delta) — American former Porn star Aria.

Mistress ? (Epsilon) — Israeli model and actress Gal.

Mistress ? (Zeta) — Brazilian former model Gisele.

Mistress ? (Eta) — Canadian former model Bianca.

Mistress ? (Theta) — French scientist and noble Abella.

Mistress ? (Iota) DECEASED. Position left open as an example.

Mistress ? (Kappa) — American former Porn star Jessica.

All of them were brainwashed to serve Mistress Inc. except Mistress Alpha. All gave their assets and their minds and bodies to Mistress Inc. even though it WAS against their will.

There was talk of forming other “Communities” or buildings with the rest of the Greek alphabet and other powerful and beautiful women.

Men entered the building but never left. At least not as men. Like the others who enter and are taken to the dressing room area. Males are questioned then sent to the lab in the basement and “reformatted” into new female Slaves.

They were completely reformed. They retained their knowledge but everything else was new. They were reformed into perfect females. Perfect females to serve as new Slaves. The Mistresses did not trust men nor did they have any use for them. This was all based on Stella Herrin’s hatred of men. She brainwashed it into them as well.

Stella Herrin was of course was not her real name. Herrin in German meant Mistress. This seemed like a “too obvious” choice for a name to use in America but Stella enjoyed the fact that the name was giving away who she was in plain sight. Stella was much older then she looked. She looked and her Bio said she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich — for the Nazis. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her processes and all of her other advances. She was an alchemist and a trained Mistress. She loved enslaving women and she hated men because of the Nazis and how they treated her. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims. Like now she took all of the assets of the women she turned into Mistresses for her organization Mistresses Inc.

Mistress Inc. used the Slaves for the building duties as well as Agents to commit robberies, assassinations and thefts for hire.

As Mistress Kappa sat at her desk being serviced by Mistress Kappa sat at her desk smoking her odorless drug cigarette, under her desk Sex Slave Melanie clad in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. The Sex Slave eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Kappa’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy.

Guarding her Mistress was the robotized Tiffany, clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

Her phone rang, “Yes………Yes Mistress Alpha how may I serve you? Yes I have ten Sex Slaves, twenty Slaves and five Robots so far………..yes Mistress I can take care of that for you. I will take care of her for you………Thank you Mistress”

Mistress Kappa pressed buttons on the desk and two Slaves entered and bowed to her.

A reporter is snooping around information about our organization. You will both capture her and bring her to me. A robot like this one will assist you. If you fail to capture her — kill her”

“Yes Mistress Kappa”

“The data will be uploaded into your programming…………”

Kimberly was a reporter and she was trying to make a name for herself. She had investigated the recent Serial Killer story and she found the facts did not jive with what the investigating Officer, Officer Smith had said. She linked through some questionable circumstantial evidence that the victim found in the car shot in the head was a former employee of MADAM Magazine. Kimberly also found it interesting that the Serial Killer’s ex-girlfriend also worked at MADAM Magazine as did her best friend.

She found the report that said the Serial Killer’s fingerprints were on the gun found but there was NO evidence of him firing the gun — or any gun.

Also his neck was broken in a way which did not match the way the car was found.

When Kimberly questioned the police woman Officer Smith that is when she alerted Mistress Alpha her absolute Mistress.

Kimberly found that for a Fashion and Fetish Magazine, they had undue security and advanced technology in their building.

Kimberly followed Officer Smith and found she went into MADAM Magazine building after duty for hours and hours. ‘Why would she go in there?’

Kimberly thought.

That night Kimberly was sound asleep when the two slaves clad in shiny black outfits of Shiny black PVC consisting of platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, collars and shiny black minidresses. Under the minidresses their pussies were shaved and they wore thong bikini bottoms with dildos in their anuses and vaginas.

They snuck in and one of injected her with a hypo. She awoke but it was too late, “What the? Help………I’m………………….” “Where are all your materials on the story you are working on?” “They are all on the desk in the front room. The notes………the film and camera………..the laptop. That is all” “Good. You are our Slave you will come with us” “I will come with you” They then walked her out to the waiting van, but not before gathering all of her notes, film and cameras and her laptop.

Kimberly dozed off in the van as it was driven to MADAM. She awoke a few times. The first time she found herself naked and sitting in a chair with a sybian dildo in her vagina and a visor on her face showing her images of women with strap-on dildos and S&M in latex rubber timed to the sybian under her………….

In the parking structure of MADAM the van parked and Kimberly was taken inside the “EMPLOYEE” elevator. She was taken DOWN to the lab area……………

Kimberly awoke naked in her own bed with no memory of what happened to her. Her phone rang, “Hello? Yes this is Kimberly……… (A fake smile appeared on her face as she remembered she was supposed to do something………).no I dropped that story it turned out to be nothing. Yes I was disappointed too. So now I am doing a story on MADAM Magazine and how it’s a great place to work. My research showed me they are really great people, all women ran and they support women and women’s causes. In fact they offered me a job as their spokeswoman so I accepted…….Yes I start tomorrow. I already have my ID badge and everything………Sorry you can’t change my mind about this. You know how when I make up my mind no one can change it…….Hahahaha right…….Consider this my notice and I’ll pick up my things maybe tomorrow. Goodbye”

Her fake smile faded as her face was blank and expressionless. She dialed a number which popped into her head. She heard the voice of Mistress Kappa on the phone. “Yes” She gasped as she squirted in orgasm as she heard the voice of her Mistress. “It is done Mistress. I told them” “Good Slave, report to me at once so we may resume your training”

“Yes Mistress at once”

Mistress Kappa sat at her desk being serviced by Mistress Kappa sat at her desk smoking her odorless drug cigarette, under her desk Kimberly knelt clad in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. The Sex Slave eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Kappa’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy.

Guarding her Mistress was the robotized Tiffany, clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

Her phone rang, “Yes………Yes Mistress Alpha…………thank you Mistress. Yes she is here now servicing me. Her training has gone flawlessly she is ours now. Yes her role is our new Spokeswoman but right now she is training for her secondary role as my Sex Slave. Shall I send her to you? Thank you Mistress I will keep her. I am honored to serve……….Yes……..Yes ………Thank you Mistress”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes you are an excellent Slave Kimberly………..this fate is much better for you then a bullet in your head I think hahaha And Mistress Alpha is pleased with me……..”

The Mistresses all arrived on the 21st Floor in the Board Room. Ten women, all incredibly sexy and as powerful as beautiful sat at a U shaped table. They were all clad in shiny black outfits of PVC or Latex Rubber or Leather. Some were smoking, some were drinking and at their sides were black latex rubber clad “Assistants”.

Mistress Kappa sat smoking as did half the women, at her side her Slave Melanie dressed in a shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Her electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”. Melanie had been elevated to #1 Slave Assistant to Mistress Kappa. She said, “Mistress would you care for a drink?”

“Yes of course Melanie………..some red wine”

“Yes Mistress”

As the meeting started all the Slaves came to attention and bowed to Mistress Alpha even Melanie.

“Welcome my sisters, this is the first meeting of the council with Mistress Kappa. We meet today to discuss Mistress Iota. I have learned she betrayed us because she broke free of her “Re-enforcement Protocol”. The process failed and she became erratic and dangerous to us all. In short someone sabotaged her equipment — someone in this building”

“Mistress Alpha? How is that possible? We all serve only you and The Council”

“Someone sabotaged her equipment…………Possibly someone who is unaware they are an Agent for someone else. Effective immediately we will initiate Security Level Four”

“Yes Mistress Alpha”

Mistress Delta was at her desk when her phone rang, “Yes this is Mistress Delta?”

“ACTIVATE 17”

“What? Uh-h-h-h Unit 17 online”

“REPORT 17”

“Mistress Alpha stated is aware of sabotage on Mistress Iota. Unit is in danger of discovery. Request new orders”

“CONTINUE YOUR ORDERS. TARGET ANOTHER MISTRESS. YOU MUST SOW CHAOS TO ALLOW US TO TAKE OVER”

“Understood this Unit will obey”

Mistress Delta/Aria then went to the Quarters of Mistress Kappa and sabotaged her Re-enforcement equipment.

Within two days of improper re-enforcement, Mistress Kappa/Jessica began acting differently. She began having flashes of memory pre-Mistress. Melanie was at her side and said, “Your wine Mistress” She drank it and then kissed her Slave Assistant. Melanie was sent after more wine but instead she reported to floor 20 and Mistress Alpha. She bowed fully and Alpha said, “Yes Slave report, why are you here?”

“My Mistress is acting differently. She is hesitating and is acting outside parameters Mistress”

“Well done Slave we will investigate thank you”

“Yes Mistress” as she bowed and returned to her Mistress.

Mistress Alpha found Mistress Kappa’s re-enforcement machines were sabotaged.

She also found this with Iota’s machine so for now she kept this to herself as she realized that indeed there was a spy. If she told the others she risked alerting the spy. So instead Mistress Alpha secretly repaired the machine and reprogrammed the re-enforcement machine to instead of re-enforcing her control, exaggerate the effect of no re-enforcement for two days and programmed some new things………

Mistress Delta was at her desk when her phone rang, “Yes this is Mistress Delta?”

“ACTIVATE 17”

“What? Uh-h-h-h Unit 17 online”

“REPORT 17”

“Mistress Kappa is showing signs of reverting to her prior self. She has not been detected. Request new orders”

“CONTINUE YOUR ORDERS. MEET WITH HER AND USE THE DRUG TO MAKE HER OPEN TO NEW ORDERS. USE THE REPROGRAMMING VISOR AND REPROGRAM HER AS 18. WITHOUT THE RE-ENFORCEMENT HER NEW PROGRAMMING WILL TAKE OVER”

“Understood this Unit will obey”

Mistress Delta/Aria then went to the office of Mistress Kappa.

Mistress Kappa sat smoking as a Sex Slave serviced her under the desk. A new Sex Slave taken the night before from a strip club clad in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. The Sex Slave eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Kappa’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy.

Guarding her Mistress was the robotized Tiffany, clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

At her side her #1 Slave Melanie dressed in a shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Her electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”.

As Mistress Delta entered, Melanie bowed to her and Delta said, “Hello Mistress Kappa we should talk”

Melanie said, “Mistresses would you care for a drink?”

“Yes of course Melanie………..some red wine”

“Yes Mistress” as she bowed and obeyed.

Mistress Delta was talking with Mistress Kappa and by the time Melanie returned with the wine Mistress Kappa had a strange look on her face. The Sex Slave slurped loudly as Mistress Kappa was much more aroused and cum drizzled from her pussy.

They took the wine and Mistress Delta dropped a small dissolving pill into her wine. The Mistresses drank their wine as they talked but whatever Delta had said to her when Melanie was away from them was unclear. Mistress Kappa ended the conversation saying “I will see you for dinner”

“At five then” Mistress Delta said as she walked out.

This was not unusual or unexpected as Mistress Alpha had programmed all the Mistresses to be sexually attracted to each other and often many of them had sex together.

After dinner Mistress Delta was on top of Kappa with a strap-on as they fucked for hours. Afterward they lay exhausted and alone in the bedroom Delta gave her lover some more wine and another dissolving pill. Kappa stared at the ceiling as Delta placed a visor on her face and slid a dildo into her vagina. Delta activated it and laid by her lover waiting for it to finish…………….

Mistress Kappa sat smoking back at her desk as a Sex Slave serviced her under the desk. A new Sex Slave taken the night before from a strip club clad in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. The Sex Slave eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Kappa’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy.

Slave Melanie “Mistress did you sleep well”

“Yes Melanie…….we must get to work”

Melanie was sent after more wine but instead she reported to floor 20 and Mistress Alpha. She bowed fully and Alpha said, “Yes Slave report”

“My Mistress is acting normally now Mistress”

“Normally?”

“Yes she seems focused and obedient again Mistress”

“Hahaha excellent. And she has been meeting with Mistress Delta?”

“Yes Mistress they spent the night together”

“Well done Slave. Forget this when you return to her and continue your orders”

“Yes Mistress” as she bowed and returned to her Mistress.

Mistress Alpha knew what this meant……………………

End Part Two

(To be Continued……….)