The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Mistress Inc. is about a Fashion and Fetish Magazine Company, or is it?

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The characters are the same as The Bank in an Alternate Future

Part 3 onward dedicated to Mistress Ashley

Mistress Inc.

A New Mistress

Part IV

At MADAM Magazine, the Board Members called The Council met on the 21st Floor in the Board Room. Ten women, all incredibly sexy and as powerful as beautiful sat at a U shaped table. They were all clad in shiny black outfits of PVC or Latex Rubber or Leather. Some were smoking, some were drinking and at their sides were black latex rubber clad “Assistants”.

The Assistants were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Besides their shiny outfits the Assistants wore electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”. There was one chair in the middle of the U-shaped table.

The names on the ID placards were not names, but Greek Letters:

Mistress ? (Alpha), Mistress ? (Beta), Mistress ? (Gamma), Mistress ? (Delta), Mistress ? (Epsilon), Mistress ? (Zeta), Mistress ? (Eta), Mistress ? (Theta)

And Mistress ? (Iota).

Flanking Mistress Alpha were the robotized Tiffany and Stella standing Guard clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotards with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toes, with large 12″ dildos mounted on their crotches. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to their height. Their boobs were 38DD and they wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and their faces were blank of all expression, their lips and eyelids silverized. Their hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

At her side her new #1 Slave Melanie dressed in a shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Her electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”.

Mistress Alpha began, “Welcome my sisters. I am the new Mistress Alpha. I am Mistress Ashley your new absolute Mistress………………

But Melanie turned and pulled a gun from her side and aimed it at Mistress Ashley and fired. She blew her brains all over the adjacent wall.

This was a programmed even so she put the gun away and said, “The treacherous whore is now eliminated. We will now vote to select a new Mistress Alpha”

Slave Melanie directed the meeting clad in her shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Her electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”.

Later Ashley’s body was dumped with the trash.

Melanie laid in the bed staring at the ceiling as Kappa slid a dildo into her highly lubricated vagina. Her eyes were unmoving but she grunted. Kappa whispered to her, “”You did VERY well my dear. When you awaken from this you will have a new Mistress and new outlook on everything Melanie”

‘yessss…..a new Mistress…………hard to think………………’

As the visor went over her eyes there was a flash of light and she gasped as she was taken deep into trance and wild images filled the visor showing her images of women with strap-on dildos and S&M in latex rubber connected to the actions of the dildo in her vagina. Words filled her ears from earbuds as Melanie tried to resist but it slipped away at the first of many orgasms…….

All night Melanie’s programming was enhanced and adjusted. She had done well and now Mistress Kappa moved to become the new Mistress Alpha.

In the morning the dildo and visor were removed and Kappa asked her, who are you?”

“I am Melanie, Slave to Mistress Kappa and Mistress Alpha” then Melanie went to work at Jessica’s/Mistress Kappa’s pussy. Melanie Johnson was now a Slave dressed only in the same shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. She licked and lapped Jessica’s/Mistress Kapa’s stood at attention before Jessica who laughed as she enjoyed the Sex Slave at her pussy as she continued smoking a cigarette which seemed to have no odor. Melanie stood staring blankly ahead as Jessica said, “I knew that first night in the club you belonged to me. When we danced and kissed then when we fucked……….you were mine” as she inhaled deeply on her cigarette and blew the smoke in Melanie’s face. The smoke had no scent only……..sex.

Melanie stared blankly ahead as Jessica laughed, “My odorless smoke enslaved your mind to me my pet…………It’s numbing effects made you love and obey me hahahaha. Before you knew what happened you were at my pussy and became mine forever……………………………

Then four more Sex Slaves waked in clad only in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, their pussies were shaved and their hair down or in pony tails held by black latex bands and they wore Slave collars.

“My Sex Slaves you will seek out my fellow Mistresses and offer them service. We are having a vote on the new Mistress Alpha next week. I must find a replacement for Mistress Kappa and I will be voted to Mistress Alpha”

Melanie lapping Jessica/Mistress Kappa’s pussy said, “Mmmmmm Mistress you could rule from Mistress Kappa and create a new Mistress Alpha as your puppet Mmmmmmm” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

She inhaled deeply on her cigarette and blew it out saying, “Yes my Slave………your genius is appreciated……..your idea is perfect. And if anything goes wrong, Mistress Alpha will be blamed hahahahaha. Never mind Sex Slaves remain here”

On a mission to procure and create the new Mistress Alpha, In France, Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Melanie was at her pussy licking, lapping and kissing. Melanie tasted her Mistress and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Jessica was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

A squad of six Robots were with her, all enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Operations were proceeding to procure Model Mel Dedigama the perfect figurehead for Mistress Alpha. Her Robots kidnapped her and they headed back with her to MADAM Magazine.

But observing the MADAM Magazine building were two women on a “Stakeout”. Emma and Karen, the two kissed as they were lovers. They were happy they were on this stakeout together.

One of the women Emma had been in a bad relationship to a narcissistic asshole and then her coworker and friend Karen stepped up and comforted her and the two were now lovers.

Emma and Karen worked for a government Think tank and were sent to investigate reports of women being kidnapped and turned into automatons or Sex Slaves at this MADAM Magazine.

Emma and Karen had been undergoing training as full agents of the government and Emma and Karen were now skilled in spying techniques, hand to hand combat and weapon use.

Emma considered herself “Diana Prince” as she thought of Wonder Woman and Agent Diana Prince her idol.

“Emma there is nothing going on here………..we should call it off for the night”

“Yeah………I supposed we should, we……….wait a van”

They watched as a van driven by PVC clad women drove into the underground parking of the building. The two crept forward and drove in as well.

They parked and saw Mistress Kappa and Melanie, then they saw six shiny clad women carrying a woman into a secret elevator. They snapped several pictures and Emma said, “We got them!”

But then two shiny black PVC clad women were beside their car windows, “What the? Drive!” Karen said as Emma put the car in gear just as there were bright flashes as the two women stared at devices held to the windows by the shiny clad women. There was a flash and the two found it hard to think. Then another flash and it was REALLY hard to think or stay awake. A third flash and nothingness……………

The two were then led from their car into the secret elevator. They offered no resistance.

Emma awoke in her house, no memory of how she got there, next to her kay a naked Karen. Emma rubbed her pussy, ‘why does it feel like I had sex all night?’—She did. Her mouth was dry like she had been drugged………..but also she felt Vaseline like substance on her lips and…….her sex?

She looked at Karen who was out cold. She lightly rubbed her lips, and sex and she had the same goo on her.

‘How did we get home? We were on a stakeout?’

Then the phone rang, “Hello?”

“Em this is Lisa what happened last night, where’s your nightly report?”

“Report?”

“YOUR nightly report on progress on MADAM Magazine? You two were on stakeout again”

“Oh………..yes Lisa sorry I’ll get it done and sent to you”

“Aren’t you going out there again tonight?”

“Er…….well yes I just woke up right before you called Lisa”

“Okay, I need the report. Nothing happened?”

“No. Nothing at all Lisa”

“Fine. Continue tonight then” CLICK

Emma looked over at Karen, she didn’t even stir. Then the phone rang again, “Yes what else did I forget Lisa?”

“The clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica/Mistress Kappa said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. Where is Karen?”

“Still sleeping Mistress Kappa”

“You two were wonderful last night. The first night of the rest of your life hahahaha. Tell me does the awake Em remember me and our time?”

“No Mistress. Em remembers only programmed events. Only Slave girl Emma remembers everything Mistress”

“Good girl Emma, your boss was asking for a report? What did you tell her?”

“There was nothing to report Mistress. Nothing happened”

“Good girl Emma, now listen carefully to my instructions and you will carry them out exactly………………..”

Emma and Karen dressed in Robot outfits of shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. They wore wide black sunglass visors obscuring their eyes and identity. They acted emotionless and controlled their hair down and long.

They robbed small bank and after obtaining the money were involved in a gun fight with a guard. The car they used, the back window was hit as well as the tires so they fled on foot and escaped in another black sedan.

In the hit car was the body of Ashley. The police then blamed all these robot attacks on her. And dead bodies tell no tales.

Emma and Karen removed their Robot outfits at MADAM Magazine and redressed only in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, their pussies were shaved and their hair down or in pony tails held by black latex bands and they wore Slave collars.

Emma and Karen were kneeling on their booted knees before Mistress Kappa, their heads lowered in submission.

Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Melanie was at her pussy licking, lapping and kissing. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Jessica was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar. Melanie licked and lapped deeply and slurped loudly as Mistress Kappa was VERY pleased with her new Slaves Emma and Karen.

Behind her two Robots stood, enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

“You two did VERY well I am very pleased. Another successful stakeout hahaha”

“Thank you Mistress”

“Attend. I want to show you something”

“Yes Mistress”

Jessica/Mistress Kappa walked to the nearby lab where model Mel Dedigama was undergoing brainwashing into Mistress Alpha—but this Mistress Alpha would be her puppet, her Robot, her obedient servant.

Dildos were in all three openings, her eyes wide open staring into a screen in front of her, with spirals and lovely colors and patterns. Earbuds in her ears told her the new truth. A small helmet against portions of her brain electromagnetically altered her brainwaves. She would think like Jessica/Mistress Kappa and be an extension of herself. Wild images of women in S&M, women using strap-on dildos, lesbian sex, enslaving women, robotizing women, all “normal” to her mind now. At first Mel resisted this but now she enjoyed it as Mel Dedigama was gone. Now there was only Mel/Mistress Alpha servant to Jessica/Mistress Kappa.

“You see the future leader hahahaha my puppet, and I will rule through her and she will be my new lover. You will all serve me………………Melanie take Emma and Karen for training. Bring them back to me after bathing”

“Yes Mistress” Melanie bowed and she obeyed and took the two to a Sex Slave “training area”

Dozens of Sex Slaves were on the padded floor having lesbian sex, practicing and hewing their skills. Melanie knelt down and the three formed a triangle pussy to face and “trained” for several hours.

And as they did, Mistress Alpha “Emerged from her cocoon” a new butterfly.

Jessica/Mistress Kappa wasted no time and took her new puppet to her chambers and in a few minutes Mel and Jessica were pussy to face pussy to face pleasuring each other. Cementing Mel’s new life. They fucked for hours……………..

By morning Melanie brought Emma and Karen back to her Mistress who laid with a sleeping Mel.

“Excellent well done Melanie my Slave, they are ready for full duty now?”

“Yes Mistress as I am”

“Good, very good. You two return home and report nothing happened again to your boss. Rest and return to me tomorrow night”

“Yes Mistress Kappa”

By 600 Am the two returned home and saying nothing went to bed naked and fell asleep within moments…………..They smiled as they feel asleep. I was good to be a Slave. No concerns. Only obedience. Only pleasure.

Their report to Lisa, “No Activity. Will continue to monitor but there may be nothing to the reports. Will resume stakeout this evening after sleep”

In the morning at MADAM Magazine, the Board Members called The Council met on the 21st Floor in the Board Room. Ten women, all incredibly sexy and as powerful as beautiful sat at a U shaped table. They were all clad in shiny black outfits of PVC or Latex Rubber or Leather. Some were smoking, some were drinking and at their sides were black latex rubber clad “Assistants”.

The Assistants were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Besides their shiny outfits the Assistants wore electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”. There was one chair in the middle of the U-shaped table.

The names on the ID placards were not names, but Greek Letters:

Mistress ? (Alpha), Mistress ? (Beta), Mistress ? (Gamma), Mistress ? (Delta), Mistress ? (Epsilon), Mistress ? (Zeta), Mistress ? (Eta), Mistress ? (Theta)

And Mistress ? (Iota).

Flanking the new Mistress Alpha were the robotized Tiffany and Stella standing Guard clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotards with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toes, with large 12″ dildos mounted on their crotches. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to their height. Their boobs were 38DD and they wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and their faces were blank of all expression, their lips and eyelids silverized. Their hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

At the side of Mistress Kappa was her new #1 Slave Melanie dressed in a shiny black latex or PVC outfit from head to toe. Her expression was completely blank, emotionless, her brown eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Her electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”.

Mistress Kappa began, “Welcome my sisters. I am pleased to present the new Mistress Alpha”

“Yes I am the new Mistress Alpha. I am Mistress Mel your new Mistress. But after the lies of Mistress Ashley and her deceptions, I will rule as a more democratic Queen, with Mistress Kappa as my main Advisor. She will be at my side often and you will all come to me through her. I will take us to new levels new heights new goals”

“Yes Mistress Alpha!” all Mistresses said in unison.

In the news, “Yes is seems the rash of mysterious kidnappings and killings was the work of this woman Ashley…………….”

“At lease she served some purpose hahahaha” Jessica said when she saw the news story.

As Jessica leaned over and began kissing her new lover Mel. Mel was the perfect lover. Attentive. Loving. Obedient. She’d been programmed that way.

The two had sex even as they prepared for another night of activity.

After sex the two sat smoking their odorless drug cigarettes. Jessica had programmed Mel to smoke them as well and the drug saturated in their bodies made them immune but women breathing in the smoke would be enslaved or at least become aroused and suggestible.

They were the perfect match. Jessica had made sure of that. They thought alike now, dressed alike now, they were alike now. Perfect lovers and rules over Mistress Inc. together.

Emma awoke in her house, as did Karen exactly at 900 PM with no alarm.

The phone rang, “Hello?”

“Em this is Lisa I think we can scrub the stakeout this evening……”

“What? But we…….Lisa I think we should give it a few more nights?”

“I disagree. You two need to move on to the next assignment”

“No……….Lisa we need to spend more time I this………”

“On what evidence Em? They found the body of that woman”

“Lisa trust me. There is more to this. I want to prove it to you”

“Fine Em a few more nights. I want it wrapped up if nothing is found in three days. No more. Three days”

“Yes Lisa. Within three days you will understand what I do” CLICK

Then almost immediately afterward, the phone rang again, “The clitoris is pure in purpose” Jessica/Mistress Kappa said in her sultry voice.

“………designed purely for pleasure” Emma completed as her eyes and face went vacant and blank.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good girl Emma. Where is Karen?”

“Here at my side Mistress Kappa”

“Report……………….so your boss is trying to shut you down?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Well a necessary event but not yet, you gained three days?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Does she suspect you serve me?”

“No Mistress”

“Good Emma, dress and report to me”

“Yes Mistress at once”

Emma and Karen kissed and began dressing…………….

Emma and Karen left her house dressed in shiny black latex rubbery PVC minidresses, Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. They never dressed like this in public before.

Enroute they saw a hitchhiker and picked her up, She was lovely—‘a gift for the Mistress’ Em thought.

Em looked her in the mirror. She smiled and pushed a button on the dash. A gas filled the back of the car and the hitchhiker froze, a puzzled look on her face as cum drizzled down her leg.

“Mistress will be pleased”

“Yes. She is lovely”

”Yes she will make a lovely new Slave or Robot”

“Maybe Mistress Kappa will let us use her as our servant? Then we can deal with Lisa and the others”

“Yes. We will suggest it to our Goddess. She will consider it”

“Mistress we are Enroute and we picked up a pretty hitchhiker……….she is immobilized. We used the Doll gas on her………….Yes Mistress thank you”

CLICK “The Mistress is pleased she wants to reward us” At this Karen shuddered as she heard the Mistress was pleased and wanted to reward them.

End Part Four

(To be Continued……….)