The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Mistress Inc. is about a Fashion and Fetish Magazine Company, or is it?

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The characters are the same as The Bank in an Alternate Future

Mistress Inc.

The Meeting

Part I

As the morning started at MADAM Magazine, the Board Members called The Council met on the 21st Floor in the Board Room. Ten women, all incredibly sexy and as powerful as beautiful sat at a U shaped table. They were all clad in shiny black outfits of PVC or Latex Rubber or Leather. Some were smoking, some were drinking and at their sides were black latex rubber clad “Assistants”.

The Assistants were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Besides their shiny outfits the Assistants wore electronic ID Cards which lit up “EMPLOYEE”. There was one chair in the middle of the U-shaped table.

The names on the ID placards were not names, but Greek Letters:

Mistress ? (Alpha), Mistress ? (Beta), Mistress ? (Gamma), Mistress ? (Delta), Mistress ? (Epsilon), Mistress ? (Zeta), Mistress ? (Eta), Mistress ? (Theta)

And Mistress ? (Iota).

Mistress Alpha began, “Welcome my sisters. First order of business we are betrayed! One of us has gone to the Police about our activities. One of us is trying to save their own skin to screw the rest of us and destroy this mighty organization. But one of us is not greater than the whole. Together we are invincible and we must eliminate the traitorous whore! Mistress Iota come forward and sit in the middle”

A beautiful leather clad blonde got up and sat in the middle chair.

“Did you think we would not know?”

“Mistress Alpha……….I would never betray any of you! I am happy here! I have mush power I………”

“Even now you deny the truth? Bring her in”

Two of the shiny PVC clad Assistants dragged in a woman who was fighting them, and resisting. A redheaded Police Detective fighting them as Mistress Alpha addressed her, “Ah Officer Smith?” as they held her near the chair where Mistress Iota sat. She was in her Police woman uniform and she wore one of the badges but hers lit up “VISITOR”.

“You can’t do this! I’m a fucking Police woman! Let me go you freaks!”

“Is this the Police woman you told about us Mistress Iota?”

“Mistress! Mistress Alpha! Never! I didn’t tell her anything!”

Mistress Alpha shook her head. “Even cornered you still lie……….You could have served us as a Slave……….but now……….”

“Let me go you freaks! You will all fucking……….” The Police woman said as

Mistress Alpha smirked and said, “Activate Alpha Slave Smith 01”

The Officer orgasmed as they released her and her badge changed to “EMPLOYEE” as her face went blank and she looked at Mistress Alpha and bowed to her saying, “Alpha Slave Smith 01 online ready to serve Mistress”

“Tell me Slave, did Mistress Iota tell you about our operations here?”

“Yes Mistress. About everything. She wanted immunity from prosecution to turn all of you over for evidence for kidnapping, brainwashing, extortion, assassinations, robberies and more. She told me names and dates and enough to lock all of you up for decades”

The Mistresses all sighed in disbelief at the betrayal.

“No please she is lying!” Mistress Iota begged.

“She cannot lie. She has undergone full processing. She is mine now. Have you anything to say for yourself Iota? I don’t even call you Mistress anymore, you disgust me”

“No please Mistress Alpha……….I made a mistake……..I got scared”

“Mistresses pronounce sentence. Guilty or not guilty?”

“Guilty!” “Guilty!” “Guilty!” “Guilty!” “Guilty!” “Guilty!” “Guilty!” “Guilty!” “And I say Guilty!”

“Please Mistress Alpha give me another chance please…………” Iota said now very scared.

“Alpha Slave Smith 01 carry out sentence”

“Yes Mistress”

“Wait please!” Iota said as the enslaved Police woman drew a gun and aimed it at Iota’s head and fired. Her brains splattering all over the back wall. Alpha Slave Smith 01 then handed the gun to Mistress Alpha.

“Now Slave report to wardrobe on Floor 20 and begin your new life”

“Yes Mistress” as she bowed and went out.

The two shiny PVC clad Assistants stepped forward and Mistress Alpha said, “Clean up this mess and dispose of that trash”

“Yes Mistress” they said bowing and took the dead Iota out and began cleaning up all the blood and brains everywhere.

“Thus endeth the lesson. One who betrays me betrays us all. We must work together for our goals. Now is not the time for weakness and division.

Our Second Order of business is replacing Mistress Iota, any candidates?”

“Yes Mistress Alpha we should add a model or porn star and I have the woman…….”

“Yes agreed. She will be the new Iota”

“Perhaps we should leave that one vacant as a sign of betrayal…….and make the new Mistress Kappa?”

“Agreed. We will make her Mistress Kappa. We will begin at once her recruitment”

“Yes Mistress Alpha”

mad·am [?mad?m]NOUN
  1. 1. used to address or refer to a woman in a polite or respectful way.
  2. used to address a woman at the start of a formal or business letter.
  3. used before a title to address or refer to a female holder of that position.
  4. a woman who runs a brothel.
“Can I help you, madam?”“Dear Madam, …”“Madam President”
Robotize vb (tr)
  1. to cause (a person) to be or become mechanical and lifeless, like a robot.
  2. to turn into a robot.
ro`bot•i•za?tion, n.
Ro·bot n.
  1. A person who has been processed into a subservient device capable of performing a variety of often complex tasks on command or by being programmed in advance.
  2. A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
Slave n.
  1. One who is owned as the property of someone else, especially in involuntary servitude.
  2. One who is subservient to or controlled by another.
  3. One who is subject to or controlled by a specified influence.
RoboSlave n.
  1. One who is processed and controlled by a Robot and is more Robot then Slave.
Sex Slave
  1. One who is subservient to or controlled by another and used for the purpose of Sex and pleasure.

Jessica had been to the Club Lesbos numerous times. No men, only women, not drama, lots of pretty girls. The music was really loud and the women were always beautiful and clad in wild outfits including latex, leather and PVC.

She had seen her there a few times—Stella Herrin. She always avoided her, she got a weird vibe from her……….She always had women in boots only and sometimes more hovering around her and the Club workers seemed to treat her like a VIP and treated her differently. She even saw women bow to her…………

Jessica was in the club when she was grabbed by two PVC clad women. She was carried out the back and into a waiting van and they drove off.

Days later,

The woman who had been called Jessica Jones now sat at her desk of the 2nd floor, smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand. Her desk Nameplate said, Mistress Kappa. Jessica had been brainwashed for several days turning her into Mistress Kappa.

Under her desk a Sex Slave clad in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. The Sex Slave eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Kappa’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy. The phone rang, “Yes Mistress Alpha I am beginning my work thank you for letting me join you………..yes thank you I will begin recruiting my Staff today”

Melanie Johnson then walked in, also a Sex Slave dressed only in the same shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she wore a Slave collar. She stood at attention before Jessica who laughed as she enjoyed the Sex Slave at her pussy as she continued smoking a cigarette which seemed to have no odor. Melanie stood staring blankly ahead as Jessica said, “I knew that first night in the club you belonged to me. When we danced and kissed then when we fucked……….you were mine” as she inhaled deeply on her cigarette and blew the smoke in Melanie’s face. The smoke had no scent only……..sex.

Melanie stared blankly ahead as Jessica laughed, “My odorless smoke enslaved your mind to me my pet…………It’s numbing effects made you love and obey me hahahaha. Before you knew what happened you were at my pussy and became mine forever……………………………

Then four more Sex Slaves waked in clad only in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, their pussies were shaved and their hair down or in pony tails held by black latex bands and they wore Slave collars.

“Six Sex Slaves is a start………..Melanie I want your friend Tiffany”

“Yes Mistress I will lure her here for you”

“Yes you will……….”

“Tiffany it’s wonderful here at MADAM Magazine You need to come in I can get you inside and get you a job here…………..yes the women were are wonderful! Please come to the front and I will get you inside Tiff…………great I will see you at noon? It is done Mistress. She will be here at noon”

“Excellent Slave. Service me while I work at my desk”

“Yes Mistress Kappa”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Under her desk Sex Slave Melanie eagerly licked and lapped Mistress Kappa’s shaved and perfectly shaped pussy. Under the desk the collar glowed “EMPLOYEE” as it took the place of the badge others wore.

These badges and collars were tracked and identified by the building computer system which was a Super Computer in the lowest level of the building.

“EMPLOYEE” and was synonymous for “SLAVE”

As noon approached, Tiffany Alexander arrived at the parking structure at MADAM Magazine. The building was the most advanced in the city and some joked it was shaped like a phallus. It was 21 floors up with the parking structure five floors in the basement. Below the parking structure was another ten floors down containing secret laboratories and the area where women are turned into new Slaves and Robots. On the roof was a covered helipad where secret operations were conducted. The 21 floors were such that anyone coming in such as the Police or visitors would see ten of the floors, and laced between each floor was a hidden floor. So first floor was Security and elevators and all visitors and employees came through this lobby. There were elevators in the parking structure which were used only by the “employees”. Women only worked at MADAM and this was never questioned.

A woman (or man) would enter the lobby, be questioned/greeted by Security—which by the way were all muscular, beautiful women. Employees and visitors were identified by a facial scan and by fingerprints then given an electronic badge. The badge either said “EMPLOYEE” or “VISITOR” in blue block letters. As the employees enter the elevator the muzac plays and as the door closes it locks and the badges glow brighter and the women hear a change in the music and a trigger causes them to obey. If a visitor, their badge changes to “EMPLOYEE” and the woman is instantly enslaved and the back doors of the elevator open into a dressing room. Here all Slaves/Employees and visitors who are going to be enslaved or robotized go to cubicles and undress and place their items in lockers with hand print scanners as locks. Based on their job they redress and then report to the true elevators and go to their proper place of duty. Each Slave has a logo of the Mistress they belong to on their outfits. Each Slave has NO idea they ARE Slaves they each think they are coming to work at MADAM Magazine for a well-paid and rewarding job.

Melanie Johnson for example thinks she is a photographer for MADAM but is in fact a Sex Slave for Mistress Kappa. All cell phones and electronics are secured in the dressing room so when at work there is no calls or texts. Tiffany thought this was weird?

When the employees/Slaves leave at the end of the day the reverse happens and

The women return to their street clothes and as they enter the elevator their badges change and they exit the elevator with no memory of the day. Only that “They had a wonderful, fulfilling day at MADAM Magazine.

When they return home they eat, bathe and go to sleep. When they sleep they dream of their Mistresses.

Then they awake with no memory they are Slaves and it’s just another day to go to work.

Some women (and men) however never leave the building—at least not unless on missions. Some are Slaves, some are human Robots. The security are robotized and are very strong. There are always 200 Slaves and Robots in the building at any given time and swells to as many as 500 during the day.

Tiffany Alexander and Melanie Johnson were friends—close friends and had been so since High School. The two were close—close enough Tiffany had a secret crush on Melanie but both women were “not that way” so she never even seriously considered it. Although Tiffany had dreamt and out and part of her wanted it to be true. Melanie was straight as straight could be and never even considered anything but sleeping with men. She had been having weird dreams though—Dreams about sex with women. And Melanie being a prude and a catholic she was worried her bad relationship was driving her in a new direction. She had been reading some self-help books she thought it was a little PTSD from being in a bad relationship. Lately though Melanie and Tiffany got a lot closer after her breakup from her boyfriend James. The two were going to be married buy after a night at a club Melanie abruptly broke up with him and went to work at MADAM as a photographer. Melanie told him, “You just don’t understand me. I’ve met someone else and SHE understands me”

He tried to understand but she told him—warned him to just leave her alone.

Tiffany thought Melanie acted funny and she told James she would try to find out who this woman was and why Melanie was acting so differently.

Tiffany arrived at the parking structure and as she spiraled down to the parking area she was on the phone with James, “Listen I’m sorry she did that to you but you know how stubborn Mel is. I’ll try to call you later…..hey you’re cutting out because of the parking structure James, I’ll call you later”

Tiffany took the VISITOR elevator up to the lobby. She was greet by two lovely women with Security uniforms and “EMPLOYEE” badges and she signed in, gave her fingerprint and then she said, “What is this thing?”

“A facial recognition Scanner put your face in here and look straight ahead”

“Okay?” Tiffany said and as she did the woman pressed a button and Tiffany shuddered as everything went blank for a time. She just stood there with her face in the scanner, not moving. There was no one else in line so the Security woman said, “This one is to be recruited for Mistress Kappa” “Yes she is most suitable…Tiffany who knew you were coming here today?”

“Melanie…….by friend…….and James………her ex-boyfriend. I am supposed to call him……..”

“Why?”

“To tell him why Melanie is acting funny and broke up with him”

“Inform Mistress Kappa. Tiffany you will not remember these moments unless told to. You may back up”

“Of course”

Tiffany then backed up and blinked, “Wow that was amazing?”

“Yes the newest technology” Here’s your badge. You must wear it at all times in this building” The Badge said “VISITOR” on it.

Melanie arrived with a fake smile on her face, “Tiffany? I’m glad you’re here! I can’t wait to show you to my workplace and my boss, she is soooo awesome and she so wants to meet you”

Tiffany was puzzled by Melanie’s outfit. Shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height, a collar which glowed “EMPLOYEE” and she wore a shiny black minidress over her shaved pussy.

“Melanie? I’ve never seen you wear clothes like this?”

“Yeah aren’t they great! They are so sexy!”

“Melanie this new girlfriend you have is she here?”

“Yes of course Mel”

“W-who is she I mean James is so upset……?”

“Don’t talk to me about him. He is a moron. An insensitive asshole. I am happy now Tiff don’t ruin it for me by talking about him. Besides we are here to get you a new job right?”

“Right”

“So who is your girlfriend?”

“You’ll meet her in a few minutes. She is sooo pretty. I’m lucky she chose me”

Melanie saw Tiffany’s cell phone and she said, “You can’t use that in here, the cell phone interferes with the computer system”

“Oh……okay. Is that why you never call me or answer my texts when you are work?”

“Yes exactly”

“I wondered why I mean you NEVER don’t have your phone Mel.”

“It’s unimportant to me now Tiff”

Tiffany felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. This was a BIG change for her best friend was NEVER without her phone. And her face—that fake smile bothered her………….AND that outfit. Mel hated that fetish stuff, or so she thought…….

Melanie led her to the elevator and Tiffany said, “Is this the only way in?”

“Yes for most employees and visitors. This building is the most advanced, you’ll see”

As the elevator door closed Tiffany thought, ‘Muzac? Really?’

Then there was a change in the muzac as the elevator doors locked and Tiffany gasped as her eyes went wide and her badge changed from “VISITOR” to “EMPLOYEE” and cum drizzled down her leg after she orgasmed. She was immobile now.

Melanie’s fake smile vanished and the back doors of the elevator opened and Melanie led Tiffany out into the dressing room. Melanie said, “You will obey me. You must obey me Tiffany I will guide you to your new life”

“Yes Melanie. Of course. I will obey you”

Tiffany was not a Slave like the others, but the facial scanner planted subliminal commands in her brain and the badge was in effect a control collar/device which allowed the building computer to guide her enslaved mind.

Melanie took Tiffany to a cubicle and helped undress her and she fondled her naked friend and said, “Yes the Mistress will want you Tiffany. We will serve her together……forever” She used some depilatory foam and sprayed it on Tiffany’s sex area. Her pubic hair vanished and Melanie said, “The Mistress wants us all shaved” Melanie saw the cell phone and texts from James. Melanie said, “You won’t be texting him anymore. He will soon be eliminated. He failed to heed my warning. The Mistress will not tolerate him”

She then led the naked Tiffany to the elevator and placing her hand on the scanner the elevator headed to 2nd floor, the first of 11 hidden floors.

The door opened and Melanie led Tiffany to her Mistress, to her Goddess. Melanie removed her minidress and knelt before her Mistress on her booted knees she lowered her head in submission.

The Mistress got up from her desk, still smoking her odorless drug cigarettes walked over to Tiffany and looking at Melanie said, “Well done Sex Slave #1 you may stand. This is Tiffany……..how yummy……….” Tiffany heard her but was unable to think about what she was saying. “So as you see Tiffany MADAM Magazine is much, much more than a fashion magazine. All of these women including Melanie here think they are coming to work at MADAM Magazine for a well-paid and rewarding job. You will be joining us but I have special plans for you my dear. You will be one of my new Assistant Robots. You will stand Guard as I sleep and in this office. Melanie says you have no family ties or boyfriend?”

“Yes Mistress that is correct”

“But the ex-boyfriend of Mel’s is contacting you is that right?”

“Yes Mistress. He thinks she is acting strangely”

“Hahahaha she is……..well I guess he has signed his death warrant. Does this trouble you my Melanie?”

“No Mistress. He must be eliminated”

“Yes and so he shall………….I have the perfect weapon to get rid of him………… Tiffany kneel and service me Slave”

Tiffany knelt before Mistress Kappa and as she stood smoking, Tiffany opened the black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress via the slit on the back, and began licking her shaved pussy deeply and eagerly. Her first.

“Yes very nice…………” Mistress Kappa said.

A few hours later,

James sat impatiently pacing and wondering why Tiffany had not called him or answered any of his texts. Then finally a phone call from an UNKNOWN NUMBER,

“Hello? Tiffany?”

“Yes. Hello James. Mel is fine she is sorry she hurt you. She wants us both to meet you at the park on Canyon Road. So you two can talk”

“Okay great! But why there it’s so remote? I mean no one goes up there?”

“Yes. That’s the point. She wants to talk and enjoy the scenery”

“Okay what time?” “At 800 PM so you can enjoy the lights”

“Okay fine I’ll be there, thank you so much Tiffany, I owe you”

“Yes you do”…………….IT IS DONE MISTRESS”

“Good Robot Tiffany, you alone will meet him and kill him. Make it look like an accident. Then return. Melanie will be at home with a nice alibi and she will swear you are with her hahahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

8:01 PM

“Where is she?” James said impatiently as a car arrived, a black Mercedes and the lights were on him so he could not see well. “Melanie? Why the lights?” He then saw it was a woman, clad in a shiny outfit and by the hair outline he could tell it was Tiffany. But what the devil was she wearing?

Tiffany walked up clad in a shiny black latex rubber low cut bustier leotard with thong bottom and pulled tightly into a camel toe, with a large 12″ dildo mounted on her crotch. Matching arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 10″ heels and added 6″ to her height. Her boobs were 38DD and she wore glowing black plastic-looking earrings with glowing green centers, and her face was blank of all expression, her lips and eyelids silverized. Her hair was perfect, not a hair out of place.

“Tiffany? What the heck are you wearing? Where is Mel?” he said as she covered his face with her gloves and he couldn’t breathe. She then coldly and smoothly snapped his neck and he died instantly. She then walked over and carried the dead body of Mistress Iota and placed it in his back seat. She then placed the gun in his dead hand and once his fingerprints were on the gun she threw it in the seat. She threw other items as instructed in the car and then released the parking break and pushed the car off the cliff.

She then called from a new cell phone and in a totally different voice, “….Oh now I saw a car crash off the cliff at the park at Canyon Road……….help” as she hung up and crushed the cell phone with her gloved hand and threw the remnants off the cliff. She then got into the car with four other Robots and they drove off. Tiffany called saying, “MISTRESS IT IS DONE”

“Good my Robot, return to the building and for tonight at least process out and spend the night with Melanie, the Police will arrive there soon”

“YES MISTRESS”

End Part One

(To be Continued……….)