The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 9

She whines helplessly as I slide her top open. “M-mean... like I don’t know you’re gonna go right for my boo—eep!” In fact, I go for her tummy—it’s slim, and soft, and so, so sensitive. “Kya! Hyeee... nn, noooahahaha!” She dissolves into giggles as I plant a trail of soft kisses from one hip to the other, hitting both of the ticklish sweet spots just below her navel.

Then, I start kissing my way slowly up her body, letting out a low, predatory growl as I nuzzle her bust. That turns Kelly’s giggling into a ragged, breathless groan, and she goes completely limp under me, a dopey grin plastering itself over her face; by the time I brush my lips against one of her nipples, they’re already stiff. “Ooh, like that, did we?”

“Y-yes—ah! Yes, Master...” Kelly’s breasts are just big enough to bounce at every little gasp and jump, and they push up into my face as I graze that delicate little pink nipple with the tip of one of my canines, rolling it against my tongue. “Hahh, keep doing that... p-please, Master?” I oblige her for a little while, teasing all sorts of cute little pants and whimpers out of her while my hand drifts down towards her waistband, but eventually I reverse direction again, making her whine needily—at least, until I slide her pajama bottoms down around her ankles, and my lips trace a dotted line down her belly and along her inner thigh. “Nnngh... nn, please... pleasekeepgoiiinnngg...”

“I can’t hear you...” I lift Kelly’s leg, pushing her knee up almost to her chest as I lazily kiss up and down her thigh. Each pass takes me an agonizing hair closer to where she wants me to go, and makes her expression more desperate every time I peek up at her.

“Nnngh! Please, Master... pleaseeatmypussy... pleaseI’mbeggingyoouu...” I hear a sort of zipping noise behind me as Kelly’s heel tries to dig into the mattress and slips on the sheet beneath her, and she groans in frustration. “C’mooonnnnn...” I snort, teasing her clit with my nose, and let my tongue dart out to drag between her lips—she’s neat, and smooth, and already sopping wet. “Please... please, more...”

“Well, if that’s what you really want...” Snap! “Your whole pussy is three times as sensitive.” I dip my head back between her thighs, and start making out passionately with it; licking, sucking, nibbling and kissing until she’s a squealing, shuddering wreck.

“Yes! Ahh, thank you!” Kelly clamps her thighs around my head, and I laugh as I press my face against her, humming softly like she did earlier tonight to make my tongue buzz as it presses into her slick folds. “Haaa... thank you... thank you, Master!” I pause every few strokes to suck and tease her clit, and pretty soon she can’t even form words. “Hngg... haww... nnngahh... uhnnn!” Her hips buck, and I can feel the muscles in her thighs quivering, so I ease off just a bit, keeping her on the edge. “A-ahh... f-fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck me, Master!”

It takes me a few moments to realize she’s actually making a request. “Mm... " I pull back, grinning. “You want Master to finish you with his cock?”

“Y-yeah... yes, please, Master.” Panting, Kelly looks down between her legs—slightly past where I’m actually at, but that’s what I get for blindfolding her. “I want your cock... your slave wants your cock more than anything, Master!”

I push myself up onto my knees, sliding up Kelly’s legs until her ankles are resting on my shoulders, and tug my cock free of my boxers. Kelly tries to move her legs, but I stop her, one hand on her ankle. “No, stay there... I wanna try something.” I guide her legs up and back until her thighs are almost flush with her chest, and spread them gently, putting her pussy on display. “There we go...” Snap! “Your thighs and calves are strapped together, and both straps are tied to the bedposts, same as your wrists.” I lean in and kiss her on the lips, stretching her thighs apart further. “How’s that? You feel okay?”

Kelly giggles breathlessly, accepting the new position with ease. “Your slave... haahh... your slave stretches more than this to warm up! G-go for it!” I slide carefully in, and she squeaks softly, fists clenching and unclenching. “Ohh, that’s... ahh, god, that’s something. Can I... can I see you, Master?”

Snap! “Blindfold off... for now.” I grin, leaning down to kiss her as she focuses up on me. She smiles bashfully, and flashes me a thumbs-up—so I start to move against her, taking up a slow, steady rhythm. Almost immediately, I can see what she means; from this angle, I can get to places I’d usually need my fingers for, and there’s more pressure on her end, too.

Kelly relaxes as much as she can, breathing in time with our movements. “Master... nn, Master...” I keep up my gentle pace, feeling her tighten around me as I start to ease back up to the peak I left her on—and after a few minutes she’s right back at the edge, writhing against me in incoherent bliss. Her voice trembles, every breath turning into a shaky moan. “Loveyou... loveyousomuch!”

“L-love... hah... love you too,” I gasp out, barely able to string the words together myself. “My wonderful... sweet... slavegirl...” I punctuate each word with motion—not too rough, but constant, never giving her a moment where she’s not feeling me inside her.

“Nnnnhh... h-haaa, god, Master!” Kelly strains up against her ropes, hips shaking as she gets closer and closer. I’m getting there myself, and it’s getting harder and harder to keep my game face on and only make manly growls—so I make an executive decision.

Snap! “Cum for me, Kelly.”

“H-huh?!” Kelly’s eyes widen as her body instantly responds to the command, and I can feel her go rigid, breath catching in her throat as it builds inside her. “A-ah... hah—aaaahhnnn!” Her back arches, her toes clench, and she convulses around me, the sensation threatening to take me over the edge with her. “Nnngh... fff... ohgod....”

Snap! “Again, even hard—ahh!” Kelly dissolves into moaning, quivering euphoria again as a second one builds—and I get dragged along behind her. “Ahhh... oh, f... nnn...” Just for a moment, I forget why I was even trying to keep quiet. Oh, god, she’s like velvet—slick, hot velvet that grips and sucks at my cock like I was meant to be here. It’s too much; I cum inside her, my voice cracking. “K-Kelly!”

“Aaron!”

We hit it together, flooding each other with heat. Kelly gushes around me with a moan, and I can feel us both soaking into the sheets under us as I fill her completely. We keep moving for a few more moments, our bodies and voices melting together, until we both slump, utterly spent and utterly satisfied, into bed.

Snap. “You can... you can...” I lie on top of her, trying to catch my breath. “Y-you can move now...”

Kelly goes limp, and barely manages to drape one arm over my shoulder. “Mn. Ah, god...” She smiles deliriously up at me. “That was... th-that was incredible, Master...”

I return the noodley embrace with one of my own once I roll to the side and snuggle up against her, brushing my lips against hers. “That... ohh, that about sums it up. I love you, Kelly...”

She rubs her nose against mine, cooing softly. “I love you, too... Master.” We stare into each other’s eyes, and I think the pure joy just starts bouncing between us until neither of us can stop grinning. “I can’t believe we actually did half of that... but I’m so glad we did!”

“Me too,” I whisper. “I wouldn’t have believed any of this yesterday.”

Kelly giggles, a fingertip tracing a lazy circle on my chest. “You made the girl next door into your hypnotized love slave.”

“Only ‘cause she asked so nicely...” I pull her in for another kiss—a proper, deeper one, holding her as tight as I can. And then we both hear a wet squish, and realize we’re both a sticky mess—along with the bedsheets.

Kelly sits up, blushing. “I think we should clean up before my parents get home.”

“Good idea... wait, when do they get here?”

Kelly grabs her phone off the nightstand—where it’s been sitting next to mine all night. “Supposed to be around one... so, ten minutes ago. Well, fuck.”

“What do we do?” We’ll be lucky to even shower, let alone do all this laundry, before Kelly’s mom and dad get back from whatever opera they were seeing tonight.

Kelly closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and when she opens them again I know what she’s going to say. It’s the same expression she had right before she asked me to be her Master. “We just need to tell them the truth.” She crosses her arms over her chest—which would make her look pretty resolute if my cum wasn’t still dripping slowly from between her thighs. “We just need to tell them we’re in love, and we’ve been together for years now, and we’re gonna stay that way. And if they have a problem with that, it’s their baggage, not ours.”

I feel like this would be the third or fourth time I’ve asked her if she’s sure tonight, so I just nod, and sit up to cup her cheek. “If that’s what you want, I’ll stay with you.”

“Thanks, Master.” Kelly smiles, and hugs me. “It’s not like we’re doing anything wrong, is it? We might have grown up together, but that doesn’t make us related. Hell, we don’t even live in the same house...”

“Maybe someday,” I whisper in her ear, making her shiver a little. “But no, of course we aren’t.” I smile at her, my thumb slowly stroking her cheek. “You’re not my sister, Kelly... you’re my best friend.”

“And you’re mine!” Kelly beams at me. “No... honestly, you’re more than that.” She rests her hand on mine. “You’re a part of me, Aaron. You’re my courage. My control. You’ve always held me when I couldn’t stand on my own, helped guide me forward when I got lost, and if I didn’t have you... I wouldn’t be half the person I am right now.”

I squeeze her free hand. “I feel... I feel the same way about you, Kelly. You’re my drive. My inspiration. If I wasn’t trying to keep up with you—to be the kind of guy you deserve—I’d never have gone anywhere, never done anything with my life.” I draw her in for another tight hug. “You’re my other half. My missing piece.”

“And you’re mine,” Kelly whispers.