The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 8

I smirk and snap! “Your hands are tied snugly together in front of you—not too tight, just enough to gently squeeze your wrists.”

Kelly eeps softly as her hands come together, bound firmly by a rope only she can see or feel. “Ohh, god... this is new.” She struggles a little, but that’s one of the fun things about imaginary rope; it’ll never let go until she genuinely wants it to. She barely whispers into my ear, “And kind of amazing...”

“Oh, I haven’t even started.” Snap! “The rope is tugging you upward irresistibly...” Kelly blushes as her arms rise slowly into the air. “Up onto your feet...” She raises her hands over her head, squirming a little as she’s tugged up off the bed. “And all the way onto your tiptoes, barely even touching the ground.” Giggling a little, Kelly rises slowly onto her tiptoes, her body stretched up as far as it’ll go. I stand up, and cup her cheek, grinning. ”Now I’ve started.“

“I like it so far...” Kelly smiles brightly, cheeks still a delicate pink. “You only tied one knot, and you basically made me helpless.” She licks her lips. “How... how much more is there?”

“A lot.” I kiss her softly, holding it for a moment. “Think about what you’re feeling right now. Close your eyes, and listen to what your body’s telling you.”

“Hmm...” Kelly closes them obediently. “I can feel... pressure around my wrists. Pulling me upward. I can feel my clothes... the floor under my feet...” She pauses for a moment. “That’s weird. It feels like my legs are a little tense... like my calves and ankles are working really hard at something.”

“Well, think about it...” I rest my hand on her waist. “The rope only exists in your mind... so what’s actually pulling you up?”

“...ooh, that’s freaky!” Kelly giggles happily. “So the only thing holding me up here is me being totally convinced there’s a rope holding me up?” She grins and sticks her tongue out at me. “Hey, that means I’m doing all the work, and you’re just standing there snapping your fingers!"”

“Yeah, pretty much...” I trail my hand up her body, casually feeling her up and almost upsetting her balance, which makes her whine. “Perk of being the Dom!” Snap! “And you’re wearing a gag now; one sock wadded up in your mouth, and a scarf tied over that.”

“What?! Ohmigod, I’m gmmnhm... mmph!” Kelly’s mouth clamps shut, her cheeks reddening as she squirms and tries to say something. “Mmmnnngh hmmnn... nnnngh...”

“What was that, babe?” I smirk, cupping her chin confidently. “You want it out? One grunt for yes, two grunts for no.”

Kelly slumps a little. “...nnh-nnh.”

“Good girl.” Snap! “I’m gonna reach up now, and take the rope binding your wrists.” I do just that, pushing slightly down on Kelly’s clasped hands until her feet are flat on the ground, then lowering my hand into her field of vision. Kelly’s hands follow, and she stares at the space between them and my fist as if she can actually see the rope. “There we go...” I sidestep, miming a quick tug back, and her eyes widen as she pitches past me into bed with a squeal. Snap! “Your hands are free for the next ten seconds, but then they’ll be tied to the bedposts.”

Kelly tries to smirk, and reaches for my face, but before she can do whatever she’s planning I stick my thumb in her mouth, hook it in her cheek and tug. “Ha—nnnnghh...” Her eyes unfocus as she tries and fails to process how my thumb got through the solid mass of cloth in her mouth—or maybe she just really liked the feeling of being jerked around like a trout. Either way, it gives me a few seconds to position her before she gets her head back on straight, and she has just enough time to groan before she’s pulled down to the mattress, arching her back as she pulls at her imaginary bonds.

“There we go... " I grin down at her, and she giggles happily, continuing to struggle—but the ropes in her mind are exactly as tight and strong as she wants them to be, and she slumps dramatically into the pillows, the picture of defeat. “What a good girl... but you know what this is missing?”

“Nnh-nnh...”

Snap! “The gag’s gone—but now there’s a black satin scarf tied snugly over your eyes, blocking out everything.”

Kelly’s eyes bug out for a moment, and she looks around. “Oh... oh, wow. This is even weirder—I know there’s no way this thing’s actually there, but I can’t see anything through it!”

I lean in and hold a fingertip in front of her, moving it slowly back and forth. “You sure?”

“Nothing...” Her eyes flicker towards it almost imperceptibly at first, but she doesn’t react at all to its presence, and soon she doesn’t even glance at it no matter how much I wave it around. I do the same thing with my whole hand, bringing it almost close enough to touch her face—and this time her eyes squint involuntarily. “Why? What’re you doing?”

“Oh, this is cool!” I grin, running my hand through her hair as I bring my thumb down over her left eye. “You’re really not seeing any of that?”

“Kind of a shadow, maybe?” Kelly’s left eye is closed tightly, and her right meets mine for just a second before she stares right past me. “But not much is getting through the cloth.”

“Interesting...” My hand trails down to stroke her cheek. “So, what I think is happening is that your subconscious is trying really hard to make you ignore what you’re seeing—but you can’t completely control your reflexes, because I can see your eyes reacting to things even though you don’t know they’re there.”

“So, my eyes are working, but my mind isn’t letting me use them?”

“Mmmhm. And that means...” I smile, my fingertips gliding lower to the hollow of her throat.

“Eep!”

“That you don’t have any idea what I’m going to do next until you feel it.”

“Oh, fuck...” Kelly moans, wriggling against the ropes in her head. “What’re you gonna do now?”

“Well...” I begin to unbutton her top with one hand, leaning in to breathe on her neck. “I was thinking of driving my slave a little crazy.”