The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 10

We stay that way for... well, as it turns out, for a little too long. We’ve barely got the bed stripped when the door opens, Chewie starts barking, and I hear Kelly’s dad singing animatedly in (I think) German about Hans’s socks, whatever those are.

We look at each other. We squeeze each other’s hands again. Kelly yells down, “H-hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!”

“Hey, angel!” The guy who’s either gonna be my father-in-law someday or the hand of implacable patriarchal vengeance tonight has a pretty impressive baritone. “You still awake?”

“Just barely!” Kelly pulls me after her as she slips down the hallway, barely closing the bathroom door behind us before one of her folks gets to the foot of the stairs. “Just gonna take a quick shower before bed!”

“Hey, Kelly?” It’s her mom. “Why are your clothes all over the floor in the living room?”

“I’ll...” Kelly gulps. “I’ll tell you in a minute! There’s something I gotta talk to you about! But later! Shower!”

“...are you doing witch stuff again, babe?” Her mom doesn’t sound mad—just a little tired.

“No, Mom! That was in middle school! Gonna turn the water on now!”

“Just don’t use up all the heat!”

“I won’t, Mom! Promise!” Kelly has been turning increasingly red, and she giggles nervously as she gets back into the tub, reaching up to flip on the shower head. “Sorry about all this, Master... I should have timed this all better.”

I step in behind her, hugging her and guiding her under the lukewarm spray. “Nah, it’s my fault. If I’d planned ahead, we could have just fucked in the living room... then we could have tossed our clothes in the laundry, had a good soak before bed, and I’d have been out the window by now.”

“Maybe... but...” Kelly leans back against me. “I’m glad this happened. We’ve been sneaking around for too long. And whatever happens now, we’ll face it together.”

“Together.” I nuzzle her neck, “For as long as you’ll have me.”

“So... forever?”

“Forever.”

She turns around, and we hold each other for a bit, before starting to clean each other off. Once we turn the water off, we’ll have to go downstairs and face the music. Kelly’s gonna have to argue with her parents, and I’m gonna have to look at them while they try not to imagine me fucking their daughter. We might be in a lot of trouble. But for now—just for a little longer—it’s just her, and me, surrounded by warmth.