The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 7

I hold Kelly close, petting her gently as she cries out her little catharsis, murmuring soft affirmations in her ear as I guide her down again. “My pretty girl... sinking slowly, gently; my beautiful, sweet slave... Master loves you so much.” I know I haven’t fixed all her problems in one night... but just for a little bit, I’m glad I could show her how pretty she really is. Eventually, she goes quiet, relaxing in my arms, and I give her a soft kiss on her forehead. “There you go... so calm, so happy, so loved. Safe and secure..”

“Okay,” she murmurs softly. I lean her back a little, taking in her expression. Her eyes are glazed and vacant, and her face is set in a dreamy smile. Her whole body’s loose, completely relaxed and barely standing up; god, she’s gorgeous.

I cup her cheek, smiling at her. “Wanna keep playing? Or should we turn in for the night? Answer as if you were awake.”

“Both.” Kelly grins, her head lolling to one side. “I wanna be in bed with Master. I wanna do something gentle. I wanna feel... sexy.”

“Mm, alright... deep down for me, Kelly.” I gently pull her forward against me, and she slumps with a happy little coo. “Good girl... calm, and safe, and so happy in Master’s arms. Standing up straight, now... on display for your Master, feeling so confident, so at peace.” She smiles, standing passively as I towel us both off, brush out her hair, and pull her pink flannel pajamas out of the cupboard by the door. I take my time dressing her, planting soft kisses all over her body as I ease her into her PJs like a doll—and she eats it up, making all sorts of cute little noises as I move her body for her. “You really like this part, don’t you?”

“Yeah...”

“Good.” I carefully button up her top, and kiss her on the forehead—and then I lean down, grab my pants, and fish something out of my back pocket. I grin as I hold it up in front of her. “Now, open your eyes... and Focus Here.”

Kelly obeys, and snorts with laughter as her eyes fixate helplessly on... “A washer on a string? You just carry that around? That’s... mm, you’re such a... dork...” She trails off, blushing as that adorably vacant smile spreads across her face again.

“Yes, I am...” I murmur in her ear. “And you love me, don’t you?” When she mmhms quietly, I nibble her earlobe, getting another appreciative little chirp out of her. “Good... eyes completely focused. Mind completely focused...” I step in front of her, stooping to grab my boxers, and start slowly backing away. “You can feel the pull from it, can’t you? Your eyes, your thoughts... even your hands are starting to feel drawn to it.” I’m not sure which of us is blushing more as Kelly’s hands slowly rise out in front of her. “Take three steps forward.“

Kelly slowly, unsteadily walks forward, arms held out like a zombie. I’m not sure how aware she is right now, but whatever part of her can see what I’m making her do is obviously having as much fun as I am. “Yes, Master...” This might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life—and also one of the sexiest.

“Very good girl... follow the shiny. Focusing more and more completely on it.” I open the bathroom door and sloooowly back out into the hallway—and Kelly sleepwalks after me. I try to keep an eye out for stray clothes, Chewie’s toys, or anything else I might trip over, but I still get so distracted by the cuteness that I almost back right down the stairs on the way to her bedroom.

Chewie doesn’t ask questions—if we’re in Kelly’s room, that means the sofa’s available, so he graciously lets us have it to ourselves. I lead Kelly into the middle of the room and, just because I love the view, I guide her in a slow circle, letting her zombie-walk after my makeshift pendulum for a little longer. After a minute or two, I ease her down to sit on her bed, and murmur in her ear. “Good girl... now, when I put away the shiny, you’ll awaken, feeling relaxed and refreshed—but you’ll also find you can’t remember anything while you were watching it. Alright?”

“Yes, Master...” God, hearing her say that is still so hot. I smoothly palm the washer, and she blinks rapidly, eyes refocusing. “Huh...?” She looks around, uncertain. “When did we... how did we get to my room?” Then she looks up at me, and her eyes... she’s turned on, but I think she’s a little scared, too. “Did... did you do something, Aaron?”

“Yeah!” I sit beside her, putting my hand on hers. “I just asked you to forget the last two or three minutes—I tranced you with the washer, and led you in here.” I pick up my phone off her nightstand, and show her the clock. “Want me to put the memory back?”

“Mn... " Kelly bites her lip, breathing slowly as she squeezes my hand. “I-I... this is... it’s complicated, is what it is.” She grins nervously. “You’ve never really done anything as... intimate as this. Gone this far. It’s like... I dunno. Can I remember, please... Master?”

“Of course, babe...” Snap! “Feel the fog lifting; the last couple minutes coming back to you, so clear and vivid.”

Kelly blinks, and blushes, staring at the floor. I can see her toes clench a little. “Oh... ooh, that’s a classic.” She looks up at me anxiously. “It seems like such a little thing to forget... but I didn’t really think you could do that. It’s...” She takes a shaky breath, and clings to my side. “A little intimidating. I’ve never felt this vulnerable—even the time you tied me up.” She smiles a little. “It was a good feeling... just really intense.”

“Not quite what you need right now?”

“Actually...” She grins. “It’s making me remember getting tied up in your room this summer. Same energy, you know? Just more familiar. More... snuggly?”

I kiss her forehead, pulling her into a proper hug. “I know exactly what you mean... wanna give it another try? Nothing too fancy; just a few ropes in the right places”

She nuzzles my chest, running a hand down my stomach. “Might be fun—but you didn’t bring any...” The coin drops. ”Ooh.