The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 6

“C’mon, babe... want me to carry you?” Aaron smiles down at me as he takes my hand, and I can’t help staring into his eyes. They’re a deep, warm brown, and I’ve loved feeling them on me for as long as I can remember. When we were kids, I’d try the stupidest things, just so he’d watch me; honestly, I think that’s one of the reasons I got into gymnastics. But now, I can get him to stare whenever I want; who says growing up can’t be fun?

I giggle a little. “You think you can? Your knees look a little unsteady.” I still can’t believe he whammied me with his cock like that... I mean, he’s focused me with that trigger plenty of times, but fuuuuck, that was intense! It was like the whole universe was between his legs, and then I couldn’t move and he started... ooh, god, am I blushing again?

And he makes such cute little noises when I suck him off, too.

God, I love my boy. And now he’s carrying me! I don’t know how he manages it; he’s, like, an inch taller than me, and he used to be so weedy when we were little. Then I started getting more active, and I guess he felt like he had to keep up or something. He’s never gonna be an athlete, but I don’t lap him when I run anymore, and he’s a really good climber—in fact, he came in through my bedroom window tonight.

To be honest, though, I wouldn’t care if he was still a string bean. What I love about him isn’t that he can pick me up; it’s the tenderness he does it with, and the care in his eyes as he takes me up the stairs. I don’t have to be strong or confident around him... I can let down my guard, and he’ll always make sure I’m safe.

I think I let myself glaze over a little, because the next thing I know, he’s setting me on my feet in the bathroom, and turning to the tub. My family’s always believed in the value of a good, long soak, so we made sure the fixtures were sized right—I used to be able to sink up to my neck in this thing, and it still comes up to my chest. He turns back once the water’s running at the right temperature. “It’s been awhile since we got to do this, hasn’t it? Last time was...”

“August, I think.” I wrap my arms around him from behind while he measures out the soap. We used to do stuff like this all the time, but around sixth grade, both our parents started getting nervous about letting us bathe together... or sleep over. “Why d’you think they get so weird about us being together?”

“I dunno...” Aaron turns around and hugs me back, gently running his fingers through my hair. “Maybe they think we’re too close. I mean, we practically grew up together—could be they think of us like siblings.”

“Ewww...” I wrinkle my nose as I press into him, quietly enjoying the feel of his body responding to mine. “That’s silly... you’d make a terrible little brother!”

He bursts out laughing—and when he’s done, he pulls me in for a long, passionate kiss. I melt into him—and for the millionth time, I notice how we just... fit together. I mean, obviously in that way... but it’s more than that. It’s like the contours of our bodies were sculpted to go together, like two pieces of a puzzle. Like we were always meant to be this close.

We stay that way for a minute or two—just kissing, cuddling, murmuring in each other’s ears. After a little bit, though, I let go, and I motion to the tub. “Looks like it’s ready,” I murmur—and I lift one leg over the side, and pretend to grind against it a little. “Better get in here, or I’m gonna have to start without you!”

That gets him moving! He slips in behind me, arms around my waist, trailing little kisses down my neck as we slide into our favorite position. I duck my head under the water, scrubbing Aaron’s cum out of my hair, and then I just lean back against him with a delirious grin on my face, letting the warm, soapy water ease all the tension out of my body. “Sooooooo good...”

Aaron chuckles, and I feel his hand gliding down my stomach. “Mm. You can say that again...” I wiggle in closer, and it runs along my thigh, his other hand gently cupping one of my breasts. He’s touching me like he’s got a claim on my body, without any hesitation; it feels amazing.

I love this guy so much... but I especially love this new side of him. I always have trouble getting him to be assertive with me—and after that little leash experiment this summer, I decided I needed to coax out his inner Dom more often. Well, the leash, and the time I saw him scrolling through /r/HypnoHentai when he thought I was asleep. I was kinda mad when I realized he’d been getting off on hypnotizing me for over a year without telling me—but like I told him, then I realized how many chances he had to really take advantage of me, but never even tried. He’s such a sweet, gentle, caring guy; I think he’d probably never lay a finger on me if he thought I didn’t want him to.

So he’s lucky I do.

Plus, I have to admit... the idea of letting him control my mind kinda grew on me. The more I thought about him taking charge like that... claiming me, making me his slave... nnn, fuck, I had to get him to try. Like, just once? Or twice? Or every day for the rest of our lives?

I can’t wait anymore—I have to ask. I look up at him, cheeks pink. “Aaron?”

He stops instantly, hands sliding up to my shoulders, and gives me a tender smile. “You just wanna snuggle for now?”

I can’t help giggling. “No, no—that’s not it. I was... I was wondering if...” I bite my lip, take a deep breath, and say it: “C-can I keep calling you Master?”

I think he’s turning pinker than I am. “I... you really...” Aaaand I can feel his boner poking me in the butt—looks like he approves in theory, at least! “Kelly, you’ve only subbed for me for, what, an hour? A-are you sure?”

“So sure.” I rest my head on his chest, and I can feel his heart racing. “That’s all I need to know I wanna do this more often. It’s always felt great when you trance me, but this... knowing I’m owned, that you really do control me... is even better. You make me feel so...” I can’t help squirming a bit as try and fail to look back up at him. “...s-so helpless. But so safe and so loved. It’s amazing, a-and I don’t ever wanna stop feeling like this. Please?”

His face is something I’m gonna remember for the rest of my life—bright red, grinning from ear to ear, eyes shining with what looks like a fifty-fifty mix of love and arousal. “Kelly,” he breaths, “I... yeah. Yeah, I can do that.” He cups my cheeks in his hands, and he turns my head to face him, moving my body like I’m just a doll. “If you’re completely sure, then I...” He breathes for a minute, just beaming down at me like he’s found the most precious thing in the world, and my heart skips a beat as he finally says it:

“I claim you as my slave, Kelly. Now, and for as long as you’ll have me.”

I can barely squeak out, “I-I’m yours, Master...” But once it starts, I can’t stop. “Your slave. Your hypnotized slave girl! F-forever!”

And then he pulls me forward and kisses me—rough, hot, possessive, even more passionately than when he claimed me while I was under. I moan a little into his mouth as Aaron hugs me tight—as my Master hugs me tight! My Master. Master, Master, Master... am I brainwashed, or is that just the best word ever? I don’t even care—and then he snaps his fingers, and tells me to Sleep, and I don’t have to wonder about anything anymore.

I’m drifting. Floating. A puppet, dangling from my own strings. I can feel Master’s arms around me, holding me close. I can hear Master’s voice in my ear, telling me what a good girl I am, and how much he loves me. He tells me to go deeper, and oh, god, I do... now there’s only Master’s touch. Only Master’s words. Nothing matters but listening, obeying.

Obedience is pleasure. Good girls obey.

Obedience is pleasure. Good girls obey.

Obedience is pleasure. Good girls obey.

That’s all there is for... I don’t know how long. I don’t care. I’m empty. I’m happy.

Master tells me to stand up, and I stand up. I don’t think about it. I don’t even try to do it. It just happens.

His hands are on me, exploring his slave’s body. My sides. My hips and thighs. My breasts. I’m all his. His lips are on mine. Tongue in my mouth. I haven’t been told to do anything, so I don’t. He walks around me, turns me... tells me to look.

Oh. There’s a mirror.

There’s a girl. Ordinary. No boobs. No curves. Too little. But Master is there. Master is so cute.

Master tells me to focus on the girl, so I focus on the girl. Master asks me what I see, so I tell him. Master hugs me. Master tells me she’s really pretty, so she’s really pretty... isn’t she? Master tells me she’s slender, and graceful, and sexy without trying, so she must be. She’s slender, and graceful, and sexy without trying. Master says her breasts are cute, and perky, and fun to tease and hold, so I guess they are. Right?

Master tells me to look at the pretty girl again, so I do. She’s really pretty... she’s slender, and graceful, and sexy without trying. She’s toned, and athletic, and takes really good care of herself. How do I know that?

Master tells me the girl is... is me.

I’m pretty?

Master’s told me that before... but I never really believed him. But I do now. Just for a minute.

Is the girl crying?

Why am I crying?

Snap! “Wide awake, Kelly.”

Suddenly I’m back—I’m standing naked in the tub, and Master’s standing behind me, aiming me at the mirror wall across the room, and through a haze of tears I can see myself smiling. “I... ohmigod... Master?”

Master holds me tight, and he pets me, and he’s the most wonderful man I’ve ever met. “I just wanted you to see yourself the way I see you... even if it was just for a second.”

I hiccup a little, my face screwing up, and I turn around and bury my face in his chest. “Thank you... thank you so much, Master...”

“It’s the least I can do, Kelly.” He kisses the top of my head, and starts murmuring in my ear, and before I know it, I’m drifting off again.

I’m empty. I’m happy. I’m pretty.

I love my Master.