The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 5

Kelly bites her lip, grinning. “No, it doesn’t...” She reaches down between my thighs, tugging at my zipper—but I put my hand on hers, guiding it away and making her pout cutely. “Hmm?”

“Not quite where I was going.” I’m still smirking as I run my hand through her hair, relishing the confusion on her face. “I was thinking of something a little more creative... besides, do you really feel like giving me a handjob when you’re this noodley?”

“Mmm, I bet I could manage... " Kelly slides limply down my body, looking almost intoxicated as she nuzzles my crotch. “Ooh, unless you’re gonna make me suck you off?”

I keep petting her gently. “Well, you did ask...”

Kelly squeals happily, grinding her cheek into my jeans. “Yes! Thank you! M’gonna be the best mindless blowjob machine ever...“

“Oh, no—no mindless this time.” I scoot backwards just a little as I unzip, letting my fresh hard-on rear up, tenting the fabric of my boxers. “All I need you to do is...” I tug open my fly, freeing my cock completely. “Focus Here.”

Kelly’s eyes widen, and she turns bright red as she fixates completely on my tip. “Mmm, fuck, what are you—ohhh, no...” She groans, trying to roll her eyes but unable to look away as I waggle it back and forth in front of her—but she also can’t keep the smile off her face. “Oh, my god... whyyyy am I letting this happen to me?” She tries to cover her eyes, but slowly, the power of cock gets the better of her, and she peeps through her fingers. “This is so dumb... and sooo hot...”

I smirk down at her, leaning back on my hands. “Go on. Tell me more...” Snap! “...as you start to move towards it, everything else gradually fading away.”

“W-well...” Kelly squirms, eyes locked on target. She gets on all fours, biting her lip as she inches a hand forward. “I’m... ohhh, fuck, this is freaky. I can’t tell whether I’m in a trance or not. My mind’s clear, but...” She lets out a shuddering breath, putting her weight on that hand as she begins to crawl closer. “I can’t control myself. Can’t look away. Have to move closer.” Her expression is such a perfect mix of exasperation, arousal and amusement that I wish I’d grabbed my phone on the way downstairs. She giggles softly as she leans down to nuzzle my cock, that cute little butt waving lazily in the air.

“Good girl,” I tell her, holding her head there. Snap! “Take off your panties, getting more and more focused on my cock.” She lets out a low moan as she reaches back to tug her underwear down around her knees, practically faceplanting into my crotch as she stares crosseyed up at my tip with an idiotic grin. “Nothing else matters... just my cock, and my words. Still wide awake—still aware of exactly what’s happening to you, and knowing you can’t do anything about it.”

“Haa...” She giggles almost drunkenly. “Master’s cock is amazing... I can’t get my mind off it. I want it soooo bad... but I have to keep looking at it!”

“Well, that’s a puzzle, isn’t it?” I ruffle her hair playfully. “Tell you what... let’s say you’re allowed to stop staring at it, as long as you’re completely focusing another of your senses on it?” Snap! “Say, if it’s in your mouth?”

It takes a moment for the suggestion to sink in, and I pull myself up onto the couch, grinning down at her as I spread my thighs. She crawls eagerly after me, eyes fixated helplessly on my cock, and I reach down to pet her hair again. “There you go... good girl.”

“Imma googmmrl,” she mumbles as she wraps her lips around me, her words making them... ooh, making them vibrate a little. Idea!

“That’s right...” My fingers tangle in her hair, and I lift my other hand to snap. “You can’t help repeating whatever I say... taking the words deep, deep into your mind. Alright?” That gets me a muffled mmmlrmm, and I laugh softly as I stroke her head. “Very good... obedience is pleasure.”

“Mmmhmmhmm mm hmmhmm...”

Oh, my god, this is adorable—and the soft little hum of her repeating my words back to me is doing almost as much work as her tongue. “Mmmnn... g-good girls obey.”

“Mmm mml mmhmm~!”

Kelly’s cheeks are as red as mine must be, but her eyes glaze a little as she mumbles, almost monotone, around my cock. “Nuh-uh...” I pat one of those cheeks gently. “Wide awake... completely aware and unable to stop yourself. You can’t focus on anything but my cock until I cum...”

“Mmnnn...” She blushes even more, letting out a low moan that buzzes just right, still repeating my every word. “...mmmngl mm mmmblhmm...” She still seems a little out of it—almost like she’s drunk on whatever head rush she’s getting from being my automatic BJ machine—which just makes the whole thing even more of a turn-on for me. One of her hands wraps around the base, and the other slides between her legs. I can’t see exactly what she’s doing from here, but I’m not complaining—her moans are making her vibrate enough that I’m not really that coherent. She’s focused completely on me, and my responses—teasing me just to the edge, then slacking off just enough to keep me from cumming before she starts up again.

It only takes a few more minutes of this before I’m ready to blow—but I hold out for just a little longer, just to try one last thing with her. Snap! “S-stop! Ahh, god... stop repeating and freeze below the neck. Locked in place, unable to move a muscle until you finish me off.”

Kelly squeaks softly as she freezes stock still, still dutifully sucking me off. “Mmmnngh...”

“Good... very good girl, Kelly.” I grin and plant my hand firmly behind her head, and start gently guiding her up and down my length. When she realizes what I’m doing, she squeals joyfully, moaning raggedly onto my cock—which is all I need to finish, and finish hard. I try to be all cool and composed, but the noise I let out as I cum in her mouth is the exact kind she’ll tease me about all day tomorrow.

Kelly gets most of it, but she can’t quite handle it all, and she gets a faceful when she pulls back to gasp for air. She sputters, blinking as she starts to process what just happened to her. “Phwah... I-I... oh, holy...” Unable to find any words for a moment, she grins lamely. “Wooooww...”

I tug my shirt off, using it to mop some of the cum off her face as I pull her up onto the couch with me. “Take your time... how was it?”

She giggles, draping herself over me. “Nnngh... amazing. Ridiculous. Ridiculously amazing.” I run a hand along the gentle curve of her hip, and she nestles into my side, grinning deliriously. “It was like... ah, god, I was all there, but I couldn’t stop myself. And once I got your cock in my mouth...” She sighs. “Mm, it was like everything was perfect—like I was right where I belonged, doing the one thing I was meant to do.” I snort with laughter, and she reaches up to tweak my nose. “It was the hypnosis talking, you goof! I mean, don’t get me wrong...” She smiles tenderly up at me. “...I don’t think anything’s ever felt as right as when I called you Master. I just know there are all sortsa other ways I can sub for you—and I bet we’ll find one that’s even more fun!”

I smile, kissing the top of her head. “We’ve got all the time in the world to experiment... for now, I think we should wash up, and head upstairs. Chewie deserves this couch more than a couple of degenerates like us.”

Kelly oohs. “Bubble bath?”

I nod. “Bubble bath.”