The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 4

“Master?”

I might have spaced out there for a second—she’s still kneeling there, eyes glazed, that pure, earnest smile on her face, waiting for an order. “I... okay.” I grin, hopping to my feet—this is gonna be fun. “Stand up straight, Kelly, and hold still until I give you another command.”

Obediently, Kelly stands perfectly straight, still smiling vacantly. “Yes, Master.” Her voice is so soft—breathy, a little higher than usual, and slightly slurred.

I hesitate—should I ask before touching her anywhere sensitive? After a moment, I decide she can safeword if she really needs to, and reach out to rest my hand on her hip, looking her up and down. I know every curve and peak of her athletic body—but seeing her like this changes everything somehow. It’s like the lighting’s changed, or I’m looking at her through a filter; instead of her usual confidence and poise, she radiates vulnerability—and I love it. I cup her cheek with my free hand, and as my thumb brushes over her lips they part again, her mouth opening just enough to show a sliver of her front teeth. It’s adorable—like she’s begging me to kiss her.

So I do.

Our lips meet—mine heated, hers passive and unresisting. A part of her seems to still realize she’s being kissed, though, and after a moment she starts to return a little of my affection—lips pressing into mine, the tips of our tongues barely touching. She’s so warm, so soft... so helpless. “Maaaster,” she mumbles into my mouth between kisses. “Master, Master...”

“That’s right...” I almost purr the words as I kiss my way along her jaw to nibble at her earlobe, keeping my voice level and deep. “That’s a good girl... that’s my good girl.“

“Your good girl,” she almost whimpers, shivering in delight. “Your pet, your plaything... your helpless little fuckslave... your—”

Holy shit, does she hear herself? I put one finger to her lips, interrupting her for once. “Kelly...” My heart’s pounding, my cock’s rock hard between us, and I feel like my face is gonna crack if I grin any more. “Where’d that come from, babe?”

She looks up, eyes not quite focusing on mine. “Master... likes, right?”

“So much.” And god, is that the truth—but it’s also really fucking weird! A part of me still can’t believe that Kelly—loud Kelly; confident, competitive Kelly; maybe slightly pushy at times Kelly—is being so enthusiastically submissive. She’s throwing herself into this the way she does any other event—but is that really a good idea? “So, so much... but Focus Here for me.” I hold up a fingertip as I say the trigger, and her eyes snap to it instantly. “Just follow, and relax, and be honest...” I slowly move my fingertip back and forth, and finally I don’t have to feel guilty for relishing the way her eyes follow it. “How does saying that stuff make you feel? Answer as if you were awake.“

“I love it.” Her voice is still soft and dreamlike—but she says every word clearly. “I love you. So I wanna please you.”

I hold her close, an arm around her shoulder as I weave my fingertip through the air in front of her. “Are you sure that’s not why you’re doing it?”

“I love that, too,” she murmurs. “But I love feeling so relaxed. I love surrendering myself like this.” She can’t look away, but her smile widens as she stares at the invisible, irresistible point just above my fingertip. This is one of her oldest triggers—a handy way to relax and center her, so we can sneak in a quick session whenever she needs one. It’s also one I’ve enjoyed using a little more than I should—so hearing her saying all this... god, it actually makes me feel lighter, like I’ve been carrying something around the last few years without even noticing. “My whole life, you’ve been the one person I can always count on; I trust you with this—with my mind, with my body...” She shivers softly. “With all of me—because I know you’ll always, always take care of me.” Genuine emotion starts to creep into her voice as she talks, and color into her cheeks. “I want this, Master. Make me yours... please, sir?”

I look at her for the longest few seconds of our lives... and then I smile, and draw her in for a long, passionate, claiming kiss. “Your Master loves you so much, slave... now, relax for me, eyes closing down, barely able to stand. This time, Master’s going to surprise you.”

She melts with a moan, head slumping forward. “Yes, Master...”

I walk around her, my right hand poised over the nape of her neck, before delicately running a fingertip all the way down her spine. She barely reacts to the sudden touch, letting out one little chirp of surprise, so I give her rear a gentle squeeze, and trail my hand slooooowly back up and around, fingers brushing against her flat stomach and making her twitch despite herself. “Good girl... relaxing completely for Master. Body loose and limp below the neck, unable to move a muscle.” She eeps softly as her knees buckle, but I hold her steady and guide us both to the floor, letting her lean back against me. She sighs happily, head lolling back against my shoulder—then her breath catches when I finally reach and cup her breast, letting out a tiny whimper as my thumb teases her nipple. My other hand slides down her stomach from the other side, fingers brushing against the waistband of her panties, then lower. Even that doesn’t get a hint of protest from her—only a soft groan as I rub her through the plain, damp cotton.

“Feels so good, doesn’t it?” My voice is a husky murmur in her ear between the occasional kiss and nibble. “So good to just submit to Master’s touch...”

“M-Master’s touch... yes.” She breathes the words back to me, utterly lost in the sensations. None of this should be new—I’ve stroked, kissed, massaged, licked or tickled every inch of her body in the last few years—but the trance, the immobility, seems to make a difference for her as well. She’s completely open like this—completely vulnerable—and I think she finds it as hot as I do. I can see the muscles in her thighs twitch involuntarily every time my fingertips brush her clit—and then I get an idea.

“So easy to just let the sensations wash over you...” Even after everything I’ve done so far, I’m not sure this will work. “Your whole body so sensitive...” I snap the fingers of my free hand. “...making everything even more pleasurable than usual.”

With that, I slide my hand into her panties, massaging that warm, smooth wetness with fingers that know her so intimately already—and it only takes a few moments to start coaxing little whimpers of bliss out of her. “Master... Master!”

I snap my fingers again. “Twice as much pleasure... every little touch setting your body on fire. And...” Snap! “Wide awake for me, able to move again.”

Kelly starts just a little, gasping as she’s jolted out of her trance and pushing up into my fingers. “A-Aaron?! What—ahh, god!” She groans as it all comes back to her, along with a flood of fresh pleasure. “God, Aaron... how... ohh, please!”

“Please, what?” I grin, my other hand returning to roaming over her front.

“M-more...”

“Hmm?” I scissor my fingers apart inside her, thumb expertly teasing her clit. “Not sure I understood that...”

She’s panting hard, feet skidding in the carpet as she tries to get some traction. “P-please... please, Aaron, more!”

“Close,” I purr, rolling one of her nipples between my fingers. “But try again, slave.”

“But... nooooo...” She whines and squirms, trying to grind harder against my hand. “I-I wanna... ahh, god, I need to...” And then it clicks. “Mm... M-Master... Master, please...”

“I can’t hear you...” Trollface.jpg

It all comes out in a scream that sounds like equal parts bliss and frustration. “Please! More, Master, please! I’ll do anything!”

“Good slave...” Snap! “Three times stronger now.” Snap! “Four times.” Snap! “Your sense of touch is five times stronger, the pleasure five times more intense.”

And just then, my fingers get where they’ve been going. I hook them upward, and motion in a way that makes her shriek with delight and me remember the time we both couldn’t stop giggling at the phrase ‘come hither.’ With one last shuddering wail, Kelly cums—back arching, toes gripping the carpet, hips bucking up into my hand, before collapsing back against me, gasping desperately for breath. “Master... Master...”

I trace the outline of her lips as she repeats the word like a mantra, and I feel her tongue slipping out to lick my fingertips. I’m not sure she realizes she’s licking up her own cum, but... well, I’m not sure she’d mind in this state.

“Still enjoying yourself?” I whisper in her ear after her breathing slows.

“Mmmnnn...” Kelly groans, opening her eyes and looking up at me through a luminous blush. “I... oh, fuck, Aaron, that was amazing.” She grins from ear to ear, and tries to haul herself upright—but she barely manages to roll over before her arms give out and she flops forward against me, giggling. “God, I wanna kiss you right now... but I can’t really move.” She settles for nuzzling my chest. “Thank you... thank you so much!”

“It was my pleasure, Kelly...” I kiss the top of her head, holding her close. “I can’t tell you how much fun this was.”

“Was?” She looks up at me. “Don’t tell me we’re done?”

I smirk. “Well, I figured you’d be a little drained after all that. But if your batteries aren’t dry yet...” I cup her chin, and my slave smiles submissively up at me. “Well, it doesn’t seem fair that only one of us got off, does it?”