The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 3

I run my hand through her hair, still trying to get into my Dom space and slow my heartbeat. “Have you fantasized about this, too? Any particular way you imagined it happening?”

“Maaaayyybe...” Kelly sticks her tongue out. “I know I like the idea of you being in control... I wish you did it more often.” She reaches up and cups my cheek. “Is this whole thing why you’ve never been comfortable tying me up?”

I blush. “I... maybe a little? I still can’t believe you’re not mad at me.”

“I mean, I was a little mad when I figured it out... but then I remembered the first time you put me under.” She takes my free hand, and closes her eyes, smiling gently. “At the invitational, right before my floor routine. I was freaking so bad, I just wanted to hide somewhere and cry... but you ran over and you held me in the hallway, and talked to me... and stroked my hair...”

“Like I’m doing now?”

“Mmmhm...” Kelly takes a deep breath in, and slowly lets it out. “You were focused completely on making me feel better. Not thinking about the control you had over me, or what I looked like in my leotard... all you cared about was helping me.”

“That’s right...” I continue slowly petting her, lowering my voice to a soft murmur. “I knew you needed to let go. To relax. So I just let you breathe...”

“An’ listen to your voice...”

“And follow my words deep, deep down. Good girl.” I brush my fingertips against her cheek, watching her chest slowly rise and fall. “You’re a natural... it’s so easy for you to slip down. Down into a calm, safe, relaxed place.”

“Mhm.” Her eyelids flutter just a tiny bit, eyes flicking back and forth behind them. She’s almost hypnotizing herself—she just needs a gentle hand to lead her into a trance. And let’s face it... gentle is what I’m best at.

“Such a good girl... so easy to let your muscles loosen up, like I showed you.” That’s all the prompting she needs to start going noodley—her hand relaxing in mine as she exhales all the tension from her body the way I’ve conditioned her so many times, the release starting in her core and slowly traveling outward. “So deep down for me... body and mind going so still, and so calm. Like you’re floating on the surface of a moonlit pond. Completely safe. Completely at peace.”

“’pletely safe,” she mumbles. “’pletely at peace...” Her face slowly goes slack, lips hanging open just enough to show a hint of her front teeth as she lets go of everything but the sound of my gentle patter.

“So happy to follow my words.” I take a steadying breath of my own, and take the plunge. “So happy to obey.”

She smiles angelically. “Obey Aaron...”

My whole face... prickles. I must be red as a beet, and I can feel every individual sweat droplet forming on my scalp. I let out a long, shaky breath, and for a long time, I just sit there, stroking my hypnotized girlfriend’s hair. “Th-that’s... that’s right.” I grin like I’ve... no, I grin because I’ve won the lottery. “It’s so natural... so easy to obey me, isn’t it, Kelly?”

“Yeah...” Eyes still locked in REM like the dreamer she is, Kelly lies there, utterly open and helpless, and looking as happy to be that way as I’ve ever seen her. “Obey you, Aaron.”

Fighting the urge to pinch myself, I gently lift my hypnotized girlfriend—god, that is the best phrase in the English language—up a little, so that her head can rest on my shoulder.

“Good girl... would you like to obey me for the rest of the night?”

“Uh-huh...”

I lean down, and kiss her forehead. “Then... then until morning, I’d like you to...” Gulp. “Would you call me Master?”

“Course.” She actually blushes a little herself. “Love to... Master.”

“Good girl, Kelly.” Now, one last little thing, and I can start checking things off my kink bucket list. “But just so you know you can obey without any cares or worries at all, Master is gonna teach you a special phrase that keeps you extra safe. Any time you think your waking self would feel uncomfortable with something, you can say ‘red light’ to let me know I should stop whatever I’m doing.” I give her hand a reassuring squeeze. “No matter how deep you are, even if I’ve made it impossible for you to talk otherwise, you’ll always be able to say that phrase. Is that okay?”

Kelly gives me a little nod. “Yes, Master.”

“Good girl.” Here goes nothing. “Now... sit up, and strip to your underwear.”

Kelly obediently pushes herself up, and tugs her shirt over her head, baring a modest pair of B-cups. She shakes out her hair a little, I guess on instinct, and it catches the firelight and rewinds time for me again. Then she reaches down, hooks her fingers in her waistband, and slides out of her shorts in one smooth motion, stretching her long, lightly muscled legs in the process. When she settles back onto her knees, she’s wearing nothing but her plain, power-blue panties and the braided anklet I made for her in fourth grade. It was actually supposed to be a lanyard, but I cut it way too short; she kept it anyway.

“Very good, sweetie.” I cup her cheek, and she leans into my hand a little. “Now, when I snap my fingers, you’ll open your eyes, ready to serve. Alright?”

“Yes, Master.”

Snap!

Kelly’s eyes open instantly, and she gives me the brightest, most ingenuous smile I’ve ever seen. “How can I serve you, Master?”

God damn.