The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 2

“Now, c’mon...” Kelly grins, sliding out of bed. “If we’re really gonna do this, we should do it right. Scenery! Costumes! Lighting!”

I’m still processing the fact that I’m busted as hell but somehow not in trouble. “...buh?”

She giggles at me, brushing some hair out of her eyes—the same shade of light brown as mine. “Well, you want to hypnotize me, right?”

“Y-yeah?”

“And you want to do naughty stuff with me while I’m under, right? At least get me naked?”

“...maybe?” I might also still be distracted by that view—okay, I’m definitely distracted by that view. Kelly and I have been naked around each other since before we knew what it meant, but I swear, she gets a little more beautiful every night. She raises an eyebrow, hands on her hips.

“Then I should probably have something to take off, right?”

“Oh. R-right!” I laugh nervously, and stand up beside her—and I can’t help grinning when I see her eyes roaming over me. I take care of myself, too—but I always feel like it shouldn’t count. I only work at it so I can keep up with her, really. “So... did you have anything special in mind?”

Kelly pulls me over to her closet, beaming. “Nnnnope! Up to you—tonight, you’re my Dom!” She giggles—and then stops with a squeak as I cup her chin, tilting her head up to look at me.

“That’s right, pet,” I purr, putting my game face on. “So you’re wearing something extra special tonight.” I smirk confidently, and give her cheeks a little squish—and I’m rewarded by a shaky exhalation as she melts just a bit against me, a huge, goofy grin spreading across her face. Then I let the moment pass, and slide a few clothes hangers around until I find what I’m looking for.

“Oh, Aaron...” She bites her lip, turning bright red. “I-I... ah, god, I couldn’t—”

“I think you could...” I wet my lips, trying to still project that confidence, but this one’s a big ask. “And... I think you’d like it, too. Going back there. Recreating it, just for us.” I run a gentle hand through her hair, smiling down at her. “But it’s up to you. If you aren’t comfortable with it, I love that white sundress...”

“Well, I...” Kelly squirms indecisively, mouthing the beginnings of a couple different sentences, and I can tell from the sound that her mouth is as dry as mine is. “Um...” Seeing her this embarrassed is rare—and I have to admit, I like it. “Could we...” She looks up at me again, flushed and hesitant, but still smiling brightly. “Could we wait on that? Just a little longer? I-I don’t think I’m ready yet.”

“Of course, sweetie.” I kiss her forehead, giving her hands a squeeze. “I only wanna do this if you’re gonna enjoy it... every little bit of it.” She mumbles a little thankyou, and I just hold her for a moment, slowly stroking her hair. “So... sundress?“

“Hmm...” Kelly looks up at the hangers, taking a steadying breath. “Actually... this gives me an idea.” A little mischief begins to creep back into her features, and she steps back into the closet, theatrically pulling the clothes together in front of her. “You get dressed, and wait for me by the fireplace... your sub has a surprise.”

“Alright!” I grab my jeans, my shirt, and a quick kiss before I dash out of Kelly’s bedroom, and try my best not to laugh giddily as I slide down the banister into the kitchen. This is going perfectly! I didn’t get exactly what I wanted, but knowing Kelly, whatever she’s got planned is gonna be amazing! It’s all I can do to stumble into my pants on the way to the living room, and as I stretch out on the rug, tugging my shirt on (GLORYHAMMER: TOUR OF THE CHAOS WIZARDS 2018), I have to take a minute to get my breathing under control as I wait for Kelly. I don’t have to wait long.

“Well... we’re alone.” Those words almost make me miss what she’s wearing. To anyone else—on anyone else—they’d be pretty normal. A little snug on her after three years, maybe, but it’s just a red t-shirt and ever-so-slightly ratty jean shorts. On her, though... God, she’s doing it again. She’s changing the whole world around me with one sentence.

All of a sudden, we’re fifteen again—and it’s our first night together.

I remember this scene exactly: Kelly framed in the kitchen door in that outfit, saying those words as she walks into the living room to sit with me in front of the fire. Kelly smiling nervously as I squeeze her hand, nodding quietly to my every do you really want to do this? and are you sure your folks are out all night? and does this look like I put it on right? Kelly glowing in the firelight and shaking her hair out after tugging her shirt up and off. Kelly leaning into my kiss as I lean her back onto the couch, my hands sliding down to her waistband.

Kelly wincing as I skip the foreplay and sprint for home. Kelly shrieking as Chewie, valiant defender of the household, tries to rescue his person from whatever the bad man is doing to her. Kelly laughing her ass off as I try to wrestle my pants back from a hundred pounds of shaggy dog. Kelly trying really hard not to giggle when I try to reestablish the mood.

What? Look me in the eye and tell me your first time was perfect.

Back in the present, a Kelly that’s half an inch taller and just a bit more filled out kneels next to me on the rug, and gives me a grin and a little bow that tells me she’s been studying this stuff as much as I have. “So... what do you think, Sir?”

“Kelly...” I reach out, and take her hands in mine, smiling so much my face is starting to hurt. “This... holy shit, Kelly, this is crazy. Did you actually save these?”

She giggles. “I wish I planned that far ahead. No, Kelly’s Amazing Black Hole Closet strikes again—I found them yesterday when I was filling that bag for Goodwill, and I thought it’d be fun sometime to, yanno...”

“Revisit it?”

“Exactly. Only with a few little changes.” She looks over at the couch, where Chewie is very specifically not allowed to sleep. “Chewie? Privacy.” The pile of fur taking up about half the sofa takes his sweet time extracting himself from the cushions, and lumbers obediently into the kitchen—and after a moment, I hear the stairs creaking as he makes his way to his actual bed in Kelly’s room.

I grin at her. “I’m gonna have you that well trained by morning.”

She beams up at me. “I can’t wait! So...” She flops forward, laying her head in my lap. “Where do we start?”