The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Missing Pieces

Chapter 1

“...sex stuff?” Kelly isn’t looking at me, but she must be able to feel my blush—because I can feel hers.

“Yeah.” She trails a lazy hand down my bare chest, her body nestled against mine. “Like, can you make me... kiss you? Take my clothes off? Suck your cock?”

“I mean...” Suddenly it’s really warm under this comforter. I kick it off, and smile down at her, trying not to look like a deer who wandered onto the wrong patch of highway. “Asking nicely worked out pretty well, didn’t it?”

Kelly snorts, and rolls over to lie on top of me, her deep blue eyes distracting me from everything else on display. “I meant in a kinky way, you goof! Could you make me do it?” She grins. “Like you made me hit that dismount at my level nines this summer?“

I reach up to stroke her cheek. “It’s just a party trick... you’re the one who makes it happen.” We’ve been together since we were kids, and I’ve always helped talk her through her nerves—but I only started hypnotizing her the winter before last. “Remember, all—”

She rolls her eyes, saying the words with me. “All hypnosis is self-hypnosis, I know... but sometimes it doesn’t feel that way.” She really is blushing. “Remember when we tried bondage back during finals? In the yard, with the leash? Sometimes it feels like that... like you’re guiding me, leading me around. I, uh...” She looks away with a guilty smile. “I kinda enjoyed that.”

I can’t smile as much as I want to. This can’t actually be what she’s offering. “Seems a little intense... I mean, w-why would I want to control what you’re thinking?” I try to laugh nonchalantly; I barely manage nervously. She has no idea... right? Sure, I’ve gotten hard a few times—but we usually do her prep sessions the night before something big, when we’re already in bed and at least partway undressed. A guy can’t be blamed for reacting to a half-naked girl pressing against him, can he?

And it’s not like I can tell her now—I mean, isn’t making someone act out your fetishes without knowing it... kinda sorta creepy? Like asking some unsuspecting tween streamer to read a Nimja script?

“Don’t tell me you’ve never thought about it!” She giggles, smiling brightly down at me. “All the times you’ve put me under for a test, or a recital, or just for fun...” She pops a vacant, crosseyed look that I think is supposed to make her look entranced, and laughs again at my expression. “I’m sitting there all zombified, completely under your spell, and you’ve neeeever once wondered what it’d be like to just snap your fingers, make me strip naked and call you Master?”

There’s no way she can’t tell how rock hard I am right now... but I can’t actually do this, can I? “Kelly,” I say, cupping her cheeks in my hands, “why would I want to do that to you?” I level my breathing, look her in the eyes as sincerely as I can. This is probably the only big lie I’ve ever told her, but now I have to keep telling it. “I love every part of you—especially your mind. Why would I want to turn that off?”

Kelly sits up, straddling me, and this time I can’t help staring a little at that slender, toned figure. “Aaron...” The moonlight’s playing over her body like it loves her as much as I do, the shadows of the blinds drawing tiny lines on her skin. It must be almost midnight, but time has a way of vanishing around her.

Then she smirks a little, and says one sentence that makes it dilate like there’s a black fucking hole in the room. “Aaron, cut the crap—I’ve seen the subs you follow.”

For a split second, all I can think of is how much I’ve enjoyed making her drop. “I... Kelly, I...” I gulp, and I can’t keep the guilt from pressing down on me. How many times have I stretched the induction out a little, just to watch her face go slack? How many little suggestions have I slipped into the end of a session just so I could hear her mumble a little yes, Aaron? “I-I don’t... I would never—” How badly did I take advantage of her? How could I think it was okay? Oh, god, I’m the lowest of the low, she’s never gonna trust me again, it’s all over

And then she leans in, and kisses me on the lips. “If you’re gonna keep your fetishes a secret,” she murmurs as time starts moving again, “you should at least make me forget how much you blush.”