The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Misapplied Magic — Part 3 — Legal Discipline

By Farleven

“Well, you certainly do know how to dress.”

Maggie looked up at hearing the deadpan tone of her least favorite of the local wizards. She smiled wickedly. If he was going to ruin a perfectly lovely sit in the middle of the park on such a nice day, she wasn’t going to give him the pleasure of following decorum. Not that it mattered, she never really cared much for all that pomp anyway.

That was why when the Wizard Norman Faustin looked down at her, he saw nothing but her natural and very naked flesh. He turned his head and furrowed his brow, a sure sign he was working up a lecture on proper etiquette for her. Maggie savored it. It wasn’t like anyone who wasn’t a magic user could see her like this anyway. The aspect that she conjured for him was just a spell that only a mage could witness.

Norman had naturally summoned a far more regal aspect for himself. It was all flowing robes, flashy trim and pointy shoulder pads. Maggie had to work just the right amount of contempt into her not quite stifled giggle to convey her feelings. It wasn’t just the aspect though, it was the way he carried himself, always with perfect posture and carefully measured steps.

“As do you, Sir Faustin.” Maggie sat back on the park bench. From his perspective, she was thrusting her perky breasts out quite lewdly and she just smiled up at him. The fact that she got him to curve his frown downward a couple of degrees made her all that much happier. If there was one thing she secretly wished for it was to make his frown into a perfect half circle one day.

“I’ve been told that you recently experienced a magical event at the moment of formation.” He glared down at here.

Maggie nodded to herself. That explained why he’d bothered to track her down. His dislike for her nearly matched her hatred for him. The one thing that could override that was his pursuit of knowledge. He was part of a circle of wizards that tried to explain the nature of magic and reality. No one really knew why magic existed or why only a tiny fraction of people could see it and interact with its power.

That didn’t mean she wanted to help him. His pursuit of knowledge was driven as much by his desire for power as anything else. Norman was already one of the strongest mages she’d ever met, and if he was able to bridge the gap between magic and reality Maggie feared what would become of the world. Still, the others of his circle wouldn’t take kindly to her withholding information.

“So why did they send you?” She asked. They had to know that she would be more than a little reluctant to share anything with him.

“Because I was the closest and you have not yet embedded the magic you tamed into your collection. Time was of the essence.”

That much was true. She’d been pulled into a magical outburst with her old history professor. After she managed to work him into a quite satisfying mutual orgasm and set them both free she had decided to head over to the park and bask in the afterglow. The magic was still swirling inside a containment spell that would keep it safe until she got home. It didn’t surprise her that the wizards had picked up on the event, but the fact they felt time so important was surprising.

“You could have called.” She waved her cell phone in front of him. His brow furrowed that much more. He was almost two hundred years old, old enough that the telephone was still some new youthful fad and he’d have none of it. She knew not all of the old wizards were so rigid, but Norman took great pains not to change with the times.

“You will be well compensated.” He continued. There wasn’t any need to state the obvious. He needed that swirling ball of magic, so that the others could study it. It was fresh and as yet relatively untainted magic. The fact that she had tamed it so quickly after it had appeared did give it value for their research.

“Well, if it was anyone but you.” She smiled and reached into her purse. She couldn’t deny the other wizards their prize, and she could make more use of their generosity than another enchanted bauble. Her skills were no where near the level required to discern any difference between her new wisp of energy and any other in her collection.

He held out his hand and she placed the ball of magic in his hand. For all the trouble it was just a marble sized ball of flickering blue light. It flared in his hand for a moment as he took control of the containment spell. He had no trouble with that, and then dropped the glowing orb into a pouch at his waist.

“Your efforts are appreciated.” He gave her a curt nod. Maggie fought down the urge to roll her eyes and simply bowed her head slightly. As soon as her eyes slipped off him, she felt a rush of wind and knew that Norman had left. He wasn’t about to waste his time on a little trollop like her. She knew she’d have to get at least a hundred years under her belt before he’d even acknowledge her as anything more than an annoyance.

Maggie let her aspect shimmer away. With no one around to see it, all the spell did was waste energy. She tossed her head back and looked at the sky again. Her mood had turned decided darker, and the afterglow was gone. Even the blue and drifting white above wasn’t enough to perk her up.

Then she felt it. It started as just a case of goose bumps. Her hairs stood on end. There was no mistaking the sensation. Another rush of wild magic had been let loose. It wasn’t close, but if she didn’t dawdle, she could beat the other mages to it. Maggie picked up her purse and started off.

As she strolled through the park her mood improved. It was a lovely day after all, and the smell of flowers and green grass simply could not be denied. She wondered what she’d find at the end of her walk. There was no telling what she’d find in the next little pocket of warped reality.

That was what all the interest was for after all. Magic warped reality. Wild magic popped up and would alter whatever it found. It put an extra sparkle into stars, or a few extra colors into a sunset. If it happened to catch a person, it would make their daydreams into reality. Or at least a little pocket reality that would be shaped to match their fantasy.

Maggie worked to free those people trapped by the magic. As nice as living your fantasy could be, the magic wouldn’t let a person go as easily as it pulled them in. The wicked part of it was that she’d come to learn that most people liked to fantasize about sex, and the easiest way to break them free was to give them their hearts desire. When they were basking in the mindless ecstasy of a toe curling orgasm, the magic would loosen its grip and allow her to tame it.

Of course, that meant she’d gotten very familiar with the depths of perversion that people could dream up, and unlike in the real world, anything could happen in a pocket of wild magic. The rules were up to the person who had been enchanted. Stepping into the magic made her conform to the fantasy, and she’d been everything from a submissive servant to a leather clad dominatrix. The goal was always the same, make sure the enchanted one got the most pleasure anyone could dream of so she could capture the magical energy.

Maggie knew that wasn’t the only way to do things. Certainly, Norman wouldn’t have embraced her techniques. With enough power, the magic could be ripped away. It was harder to accomplish, and it could leave scars. It was more dignified, at least in the view of the likes of the less sexually tolerant. Maggie’s method was kind of a cheat, allowing her to collect far more energy than someone as young as her usually could. It wasn’t endorsed by the more formal mages, but she wasn’t alone in being so flexible.

The real trick was getting to an outburst first. There weren’t a lot of rules among wizards, but first come, first serve was one of them. It was respected, and Maggie did her best not to let opportunities slip away. Thankfully, there weren’t so many mages around that she had to race. Around town there were only about four other regulars she could name. Certainly, the elders could pop in at will, but they rarely went after wild magic. The fact was they already had enough power, and there were far easier ways to augment that when needed.

Maggie stopped down the street from the outburst. She could see the flowing light and waving tendrils of energy just starting to breach the walls of a small office. From the sign over the door it was a law firm. She held back, trying to get a sense of what was inside. She could never discern much beyond the number of people ensnared and the power of the magic holding them. This time, there was only one person, and she knew she had to act quickly before the magic would expand to pull in more.

She took a deep breath. Her earlier outing had already taken the edge off her energy, and here she was about to jump into another enchantment. Part of her wanted to laugh, but another part was getting excited by the possibilities. She just hoped that whoever it was inside was having a nice sexy daydream, cause she was in the mood to relieve a little tension.

Maggie jerked her neck from side to side and took a moment to limber up. It didn’t really make a difference, but it did make her feel better. Then she walked up to the office, opened the door and stepped into another world.

The shift hit her as she was pulled from the real world into the fantasy. The edge of this bubble was sharp, and the transition was harsher than normal. Her clothes and body morphed as one. Her breasts expanded, as did her hips, until both were tightly bound in a rather formal looking pencil skirt and restraining white blouse. Her legs tickled for a moment before she realized that stockings were now running up her thighs and she wobbled for a moment on the high heels that had once been far more sensible sneakers. Her hair pulled up as well, and somehow she knew it had become a rather conservative bun.

The reality came into focus as she regained her breath. Everything was sharp, perfect and exactly in place. In an instant she knew it was a law office, and the small desk inside was supposed to be hers. Maggie looked around, surprised to see the very thing that the sign said it was. She was used to walking into fantasy harems or penthouse suites, not an immaculately prepared office. There was not a speck of dust in the entire room, or a single thing out of place.

That was except for one file, the half open file on her desk. Maggie was hit by a sense of panic. She hadn’t finished her work! Her boss was expecting it any minute and she hadn’t finished the research for his next case. The force of the sensation almost pulled her along with it. The fantasy realities all had their own hooks, and they often pressed upon her will, but this one was a whole level beyond normal. For a moment she had become the tightly bound assistant that the wild magic wanted her to be.

Maggie was used to that effect, but she couldn’t always fight it. Truthfully, she rarely wanted to, aside from the fun of enjoying the fantasy, going along with the changes helped her reach her goals. She just wasn’t used to such a practical demand being placed on her. The very idea of doing work inside an enchantment was laughable.

Then the urge hit her again and Maggie raced around the desk, and spread out the papers. She didn’t even know where to being looking for the rest of the information she needed to gather. Before she had a chance to make a reckless charge at the filing cabinet she heard the intercom buzz.

“Miss Marple, bring in the Verinsworth case file.” Maggie heard the stern voice and a click from the other end. She knew there was no way she had that file, or that buzzing him would be a good idea. All she could do was bring what she had. She tried her best to arrange the papers and then managed to strut over to the door without wobbling too much in her heels.

It was the jiggling of her breasts that made her aware of the spell again. It was clear that whoever this man was, he liked his women round and servile. Maggie felt a wicked chill down her spine and a thrilling heat between her legs. No matter what else, she could be sure she’d be well used soon enough. She didn’t plan to let the magic control her, but she grabbed hold of the mental strands working through her mind. She wanted to immerse herself in the fantasy to enjoy it.

Then she reached down, her hand quivering. It was never good to disappoint him. He liked things in just the right way, and when he didn’t get that, well, Maggie felt her stomach twist. She grabbed at the door knob and turned, then slowly pushed it open.

He was sitting behind his desk. His eyes bored into her soul as she stood there, wobbling on her heels, with the half done paperwork about to fall out from one side of the file folder or another. Her pussy quivered again just looking at him. He was older, a bit more than she usually preferred. He was probably in his mid fifties, with immaculately sculpted gray hair and a weathered but stately face. His suit was perfectly tailored and dark, with a thin black tie.

Most of all, he held the interminable air of command. This was his domain, and he was firmly in charge. Even if the magic wasn’t compelling her to be submissive, Maggie knew she’d have felt a natural urge just the same. She usually didn’t like to be dominated outside of the magical realms, but she couldn’t deny that some men made her eager to submit.

“Well?” He glowered at her.

“Um... well, sir... I couldn’t...” Maggie floundered her way towards his desk, trying to keep herself upright at the same time as she struggled to arrange the papers. She couldn’t get her hands to cooperate, until finally she made it to his desk and the file exploded all over it. Papers fluttered everywhere and she scrambled to collect them when she heard the sound of his hand smacking the desk reverberate around the room.

“Enough. Did you gather all the papers for the case?” He asked.

Maggie was left standing stunned. She tried to collect her wits and answer. “I... I couldn’t... no. No, sir.”

She blushed, ashamed that she couldn’t manage even such a simple task. The fantasy was blurring her reality again, and she flushed even more warmly as she waited to see what he would do.

“I see.” He huffed. “Now, what does that make you, Miss Marple.”

“I... I’’m... a bad girl, sir.” Maggie whimpered. She could almost feel her ass wiggling with eager intent. She could feel which way this was going and her body was well ahead of her. If he couldn’t smell how aroused she was, he’d soon be able to. That eagerness didn’t stop her from turning another full shade of red as she dropped her chin and looked up at the rugged older man penitently.

“Indeed. And what do we do with bad girls, Miss Marple?” He lifted his chin just enough to give his stare a more cutting edge.

“Um... we discipline them?” Maggie quivered as she looked up at him, fervently hoping that she had the right answer. She felt a bit strange about it, but she could really go for a bit of discipline and hopefully a good throw down on top of his perfect oak desk. She rarely had the opportunity to enjoy such fancy digs.

“That is correct. I’m glad that at least some of your education wasn’t wasted.” He pushed back from the desk until his lap was clear. “Now, it’s time we got started.”

Maggie squirmed as she looked down at the perfectly pressed pants he wore. The crease was still visible straight down the middle of each leg. She let out a waving breath and then carefully walked around the desk. It was always hard to believe what she got into with one of these fantasies, and her she was about to be put over this man’s knee!

“I don’t have all day.” He continued to glare at her. She shuddered again, partly from the humiliation, and part from the thrill she got from being degraded like this. Here she was a grown woman about to be spanked like a child! Still, she had to obey, not just because she needed to play along, but because she actually wanted to get her cheeks warmed.

“Please, sir... I didn’t mean to be bad.” Maggie whimpered as she knelt over his lap. It was all part of the act, even bad girls weren’t supposed to want to be spanked. That didn’t stop her pussy from soaking her panties.

“Well, then you should have thought of that earlier.” He pressed her down until her breasts were squished against one leg and her thighs against the other. That left her skirt covered ass fully open and exposed to him.

“Now. Tell me what you did, so I’ll know when you’ve learned your lesson.” He demanded as his hand came down with the first strike. Maggie squealed from the unexpected sharp pain and the wicked thrill that ran up her spine after it. She had to admit there was always a twisted bit of fun to being spanked.

“I... I didn’t get the files ready for you in time...” She sputtered as his hand came down again. The perverse turn of pain into pleasure shot through her again, and her pussy quivered.

“And...”

Smack.

“I forgot the cream for your coffee this morning...”

Smack.

“I didn’t dust the bookshelves last week...”

Smack.

“I didn’t make sure all of your mail was right side up...”

Smack.

“You’ve been a bad girl lately, haven’t you, Miss Marple?” He stated as he smacked her ass again. It was really starting to sting, and she quivered even more when he left his hand pressed against her round bottom.

“I know, sir, I’m sorry, sir.” Maggie whimpered as his hand started to gently rub her. It felt good after so many hard whacks, but it also made it impossible that he wouldn’t notice.

“And it seems you’ve wet your panties, Miss Marple.” He added when his hand slid down over her barely covered pussy.

“Yes, sir, I’m a bad girl, sir.” Maggie quivered again. Despite the setup and the magic informing her of her role, she still didn’t know what would come next. All she could do was wait and see where he would take her.

“Well, if discipline won’t work, then we’ll have to try something else.” He pushed her off his lap and Maggie quickly moved to kneel in front of him. Instincts she didn’t know she had told her what she needed to do. She paused once she was on her knees and looked up at him.

“Can I show you how sorry I am, sir?” Maggie looked up at him and then back to his crotch. She could see from the way his manhood was pressing against his jeans that he was excited. All she was waiting for was his permission.

“Of course, Miss Marple. I am not an unforgiving man.” He opened his legs and sat back.

Maggie crept closer and then without another word, she reached up and unbuckled his pants. She deftly unsnapped and unzipped and then slid her fingers in to pull out his cock. She marveled at his control as she slid her fingers over his throbbing shaft. He didn’t make the slightest sound, but she knew he was enjoying her touch just the same.

As her fingers stroked him, she leaned in. Whatever wrongs she was supposed to have done, there was one sure way to compensate for them. Maggie licked her tongue around his cock, tracing the head of his shaft in a way that left most men quivering. He was more subtle, but she felt the way he shifted in his chair, and how his cock throbbed eagerly. He liked it.

Maggie didn’t wait for any more preliminaries and simply dove in. When his cock was pressing against the back of her throat and her tongue sliding over and back against his thick shaft was the moment his control slipped and she heard a small gasp. That egged her on, and she kept at it, bobbing her head while her hands stroked the base of his cock and gently caressed his dangling balls.

He kept from gasping again, but his breath grew more rapid. His hands slipped over her shoulders and started to grip her firmly. Maggie couldn’t have been more pleased by the effect she was having and she kept working. She did her best to keep from pushing too fast, she wanted to bring him up carefully so that he didn’t accidentally boil over.

When she felt his grip grow tight and his breath became ragged, she slowed down and eased the pressure. He regained his control and she started back again. Working to place him right on the edge. She always loved this, the way she could take even the most disciplined men and get them under her control.

“Now, Miss Marple, I think it’s time something was done about your panties.” He huffed. As good as her mouth might feel, his desires were in no way so limited.

Maggie slid her mouth off of him. She was careful to give him a loving suck as she did so, just enough to put him right on the edge of release. Her fingers teased out one last caresses of his sack and then pulled away from him and stood up.

“Yes, sir.” She squeaked before she reached up to her skirt and unfastened it. She could have removed her panties and left the skirt, but she knew somehow that this was the better way to go. A quickly shimmy of her hips and she was bare from the waist down, and the slight chill of office air made her quiver as it tickled her warm pussy.

“Nicely trimmed, I see, but you are wet here too. I simply can’t abide that. Get up on my desk, Miss Marple.” He said after looking down at her neatly shaved pussy. Maggie quivered, she was really enjoying the way he took charge.

She backed up to the desk and then pulled herself up so that she was sitting on the edge, with just enough of her ass on the smooth wood to keep her from falling to the ground. Then she spread her legs wide for him.

“Very good, Miss Marple.” He then knelt down between her legs and without another word, he slid his tongue along the folds of her cleft until Maggie was gasping from the sensation.

He didn’t stop there. He lapped at her pussy, licking up all of the juices she was dripping and then went to work on her clit. He traced around her sensitive nub with the tip of her tongue and sucked and nibbled on her tender lips while she moaned. Maggie didn’t have anywhere near the self control that he’d demonstrated and his mouth was as skilled as any she’d experienced.

“Oh! Oh, sir!” She moaned as he slid his tongue down and then into the seething passage between her legs. She was ready for more, and fought to keep herself balanced on the edge of his desk. Her pussy was aching, and his assault had only made her even more aroused. Now all that remained was the final act.

“Miss Marple, I see there is only one way to keep you from dripping on my floor. We’ll have to plug the leak.” He stated. Maggie knew what this must mean and quickly fell back onto his desk until she was looking up at him between her wide swept thighs. He grabbed onto her ankles and lifted her legs until her feet were dangling over his shoulders as he positioned himself between her thighs to take her.

“Yes, sir, please...” Maggie whimpered when she felt the bulging tip of his cock start rubbing along her slit. He was ready and so was she. He took the time to coat the length of his cock with her juices, rubbing along the full length of her slit as she moaned. Then he pulled back and guided the tip towards her steaming entrance.

She was beyond words when he pressed into her. Her seething pussy resisted him, and then slowly stretched as he drove deeper and deeper. Maggie gasped at the wonderful feeling of fullness inside her as he stuffed her with his thickness. He wasn’t as large as some of the men she’d enjoyed, but his style more than made up for that.

He didn’t give her time to savor that feeling. As soon as he’d plunged to her depths, he pulled back, drawing his cock to the entrance of her womanhood again before he thrust into her hard. Maggie shook from the force of it, and moaned with pleasure as he ground into her. She knew he was going to ravish her, and she could think of nothing she wanted more.

“Oh, sir, yes, please... harder...” Maggie begged between jarring thrusts. The power of being empty and then filled was driving out all other thought from her mind. She couldn’t imagine anything that could feel so good.

She panted and gripped at the edge of the desk as he thrust into her. His control was still amazing to her, even as his thrusts grew harder and faster he didn’t waver. His rhythm was a strong cadence that could not be denied, and Maggie moaned and wailed as he drove her closer to that ultimate peak of pleasure.

Despite his stoic demeanor, she knew he was getting close as well. His hands were sinking deeper into her soft flesh and his breath was starting to become almost ragged. She knew it was time and Maggie moaned as she squeezed down on his thrust hardness and shook from the feeling of sudden fullness.

Finally, that broke through his discipline and he let out a wrenching gasp of pleasure. In an instant it was as if he’d broken free from his chains and started to thrust into Maggie wildly. She cried out for more as she writhed under him. She squeezed at the desk, her toes curling as he pounded into her eager flesh.

“Sir! Oh Sir! Fill me! Fill me up!” Maggie screamed when he took her hard and deep and held her there. His cock pulsed inside her, and she could feel the warmth of his seed filling her. It was just what she needed, and her own resistance crumbled. Her flesh seethed, quivered and then pleasure just rolled through her.

Her pussy squeezed down on him, milking the cum from his shaft as she reached up to grab his hands. It was the only thing she could reach as her body shuddered from the wondrous orgasm. She almost wished it could go on forever, but the pleasure coursing through her had loosened the grip of the magic upon her. Even as she savored the wonderful sensations coursing through her, she was here for a reason.

The magic was now flailing about. Its tendrils were mostly free from him as the intensity of pleasure melted the influence of the enchantment. Maggie reached out with her own power and started to tie up the strands of energy before they could latch onto him again. It wasn’t hard work, and soon all that was left was to pluck the last few links from him.

Maggie waited a moment now, the magic was nearly tamed and before she dissolved this little pocket of reality she rested, savoring the hard cock inside her and the strong hands stroking her thighs and hips. She wished there was a better way to thank him, but once she broke him free of the magic he wouldn’t remember any of this. If he was really lucky it might come back to him in a fevered dream. Maggie knew it did happen sometimes, but it was rare.

“Thank you, Miss Marple.” He smiled down at her. It was the first smile he’d given her since she’d stepped into his fantasy and Maggie smiled back. She gave his hands one more squeeze and then plucked the last bits of magic from him.

Reality began to snap back in an instant. Her new curves melted away, and her outfit returned to her much less professional attire. To her surprise, the room barely shifted at all. His fantasy office was much the same as his real one, aside from being a bit dustier. He’d fallen back into his chair, and Maggie quickly hopped off his desk.

The fading magic had returned her clothes to the correct place, but even though she wasn’t naked any more, she knew better than to let him see her sitting on the edge of his desk. She waited there for him to come around. The effect of magic always left people a bit disoriented, and Maggie wanted to be sure he was fine before he left.

She had to admit that she was surprised by one other thing. He barely changed at all as the magic lifted. Normally, a man fantasized about being taller, thinner and more muscular. This man, however, already had a lean body and Maggie realized he must be very self confident. She was impressed. When he opened his eyes again, she waited.

“What are you doing in my office?” His glare came on almost as soon as he roused. He looked Maggie over with a harsh eye and the downturn of his lips showed how little he approved of her presence.

“Sorry, I just got a little mixed up. Have a nice day.” Maggie gave him a withering wave and then sped back out to the lobby. She breathed a sigh of relief when the door snapped shut behind her. She certainly wasn’t surprised. A man with that kind of fantasy wasn’t about to take kindly to her type of person. She just smiled, happy for what she’d enjoyed and the fact that she had a new magical bauble for her collection.

It wasn’t until she turned to leave that she notice the lobby was still empty. The door opened a moment later, and Maggie had to catch her jaw before it hit the floor. At twenty something young woman wobbled in on high heels, with a pencil skirt and sensible blouse wrapped around a large bust. She smiled warmly as she reached up to check the tightly wrapped bun on top of her head.

“May I help you?” The woman asked as she saw Maggie standing in front of her.

“You wouldn’t happen to be Miss Marple, would you?” Maggie asked. Somehow she knew the answer.

“Oh, only Mr. Barrins calls me that. I’m Bonnie Marple. Are you okay?” She smiled as she walked around to her desk.

“Oh, yeah, just fine. I guess I just wandered in and heard the gentleman asking for you. Thanks.” Maggie gave a quick wave and shot out the door. Her head spun a bit. Everyone had their own fantasies, some were just closer to home than others.

Now, she just had to figure out her own. It was easy enough to get pulled into other people’s desires. Maggie still wasn’t sure what she wanted, but on days like today, she couldn’t ask for much more.

The End