The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Misapplied Magic — Part 2 — Pleasing the Professor

By Farleven

“Maguire! Well, it has been a while!” Maggie turned around to see her old history professor, Jeffrey Krimmel, waving from across the street. Well, he wasn’t really that old, more like his mid forties, but he had a penchant for the old school jacket with elbow patches and wire rimmed glasses. He also had a moderately scruffy look to him, the kind of appearance that made it hard to take him completely seriously with his tousled hair and mismatched socks.

Maggie waited for him to cross the busy street. He managed to avoid the puddles that a little spring rain had brought without stumbling over himself. Finally, he was huffing and puffing as his bags fluttered to a stop next to her.

“It’s Maggie, you know.” She smiled at him and thrust out a hand to help take one of his bags. He was a bit overloaded. He was also one of the few people that made a habit of calling her by her full first name. She didn’t know what her parents were thinking when they named her Maguire, but most people had the decency not to remind her of that fact.

“Now, now, that’s a lovely name.” He paused to shuffle his bags and then gave her a couple of the lighter ones.

“Yes, and you look like you’re on a shopping extravaganza!” Maggie laughed. “That doesn’t seem like you.”

“Well, I have a couple of old friends coming by this weekend and I needed to pick up some things. I don’t exactly stock up you know.” He wobbled as he tried to balance out his bags again.

“I see.” Maggie nodded. “And here I thought you were just trying to get more stories out of me.”

Jeff averted his gaze at the accusation and Maggie laughed. He had a way of making sure to bump into her every so often. Usually, his motives were not entirely pure.

“Well, you can’t deny that your stories are interesting.” He tried to regain a bit of poise.

“Kinky you mean.” Maggie turned back and gave him a burning stare. The truth was, Jeff was one of the few normal people who actually listened to stories about the magical world and her adventures within it. It probably didn’t hurt anything that she kept in all the arousing details of dealing with wild magic.

“You do have quite the imagination. I still say you should try writing them down. It’s not hard to sell stories like that these days.” Jeff turned to compliments to deflect her.

“Ah, but then I’d be giving away all my secrets. You normal people just think they’re stories, but other sorceresses and wizards would just steal my techniques.” Maggie explained. It was true too. Other magic hunters were always jostling to tame magic outbreaks. It wasn’t just the fun of jumping into little fantasy realities, it was the power that came with capturing those loose balls of enchantment.

“Well, I’m happy that I can enjoy them at least.” He trudged along with her as they headed towards his apartment. He struggled to keep his groceries from wavering too much, but it was pretty clear he’d overloaded himself. Maggie just shook her head. She’d offered to help, but there was only so much she’d do for someone who was intent on making things difficult for themselves.

“I imagine you’re just looking for more masturbation fodder.” Maggie skipped around him. She had to admit she’d started telling him the stories as a way to tease him way back in her college days. It had morphed from that into a wonderful kind of therapy. She really didn’t have anyone to talk to about all the weird stuff that happened to her, but Jeff would listen and take her almost seriously. He still sounded like he didn’t really believe her stories, but he did work with them as fiction.

“Well, they are good for that sometimes.” He nodded. That was something that Maggie liked about him, he was actually pretty honest about his sexuality. In a world where people took great pains to deny such things in public, it was refreshing. It wasn’t just the honesty, it was the fact that he wasn’t vulgar about the subject.

“And you’re just the kind of guy who likes to listen. Have you thought about getting a girlfriend?” Maggie gave him a stern look. He was attractive enough to not scare away a nice woman if he was careful to actually groom himself a little.

“And ruin a perfectly quiet bachelorhood? I would never commit such a crime.” He attempted to wave her off, but managed to send himself flailing for a moment before he regained his balance. Luckily, he kept from slamming into a gaggle of coeds that had been waiting for the crosswalk.

Maggie breathed a sigh of relief. He’d caused enough damage, she figured and shuffled over to grab one of his bags when she felt a strange tingling on the back of her neck.

“Jeff, I think we should...” She gasped as a rush of energy slammed into her. A sudden whirling blast of magic was engulfing her. She tried to summon up a shield, but this was wild magic, until it was tamed none of her normal sorcery would work.

Maggie flailed for a moment, suspended in an energetic bubble as the magic tore at the fabric of reality. Everything around her twisted and shifted as the enchantment took hold and created a new bubble universe. It was rare for a burst of wild magic to pop up around people, and Maggie had certainly never had it happen to her.

The effect was disorienting, even as she began to regain some of her senses. The magic had bound itself to someone, and their fantasies would lay the foundation for the enchanted reality she was being pulled into. That much, at least, was normal, wild magic would latch itself to someone and make their daydreams into reality.

Maggie had never seen that process from the very beginning before. Normally, she felt the bubble form and then hunted it down. She could capture the energy and use it to grow her power. It also let her fix reality, so that those who had fallen into the fantasy world were brought back out and returned to normal.

Now she got to watch as the enchantment took effect, warping what she saw around this street corner. Things seemed to stretch out, and then snap, until the bubble formed, and they were all safely inside the fantasy. The nature of that world hit next. The normally slow transformation that came from walking into a bubble became a much more jarring rush of changes.

Maggie went from a casually dressed, petite woman in her mid twenties to a girl with rather large breasts, in a blouse and pleated skirt that ended well above her knees. When she finally let out the breath she’d been holding she felt a rush of heat between her legs when she filled her lungs again. In that moment of transformation, she’d not only gained some new curves, but a rather fierce burst of arousal.

“Now, ladies. You need to take your seats.”

Maggie turned to see Jeff standing at the front of what looked roughly like a classroom. The edges still shimmered from the effects of the magic, but around her were a horde of other women, all dressed the same as she was. They were milling around the rows of college style chairs with fold out desks. Everyone wavered for a moment and then decided to sit down.

Maggie swooned as well. There was something in his words that just made her want to listen to his directions. She could feel the magic coursing through her, working into her thoughts. It wanted her to be part of the fantasy, and it had hit her so suddenly, that she wanted it as well. She had to focus harder than normal to keep from just letting this little reality from become hers. Normally, she had time to prepare, to ground herself so that she wouldn’t lose herself to the power of the magic.

It didn’t help any that Jeff had also been upgraded by the magic. He was still wearing his jacket, but now it was perfectly tailored to match his new frame. He had become a paragon of education, his tight shirt outlining his sculpted muscles, his shoulders were now square and he held himself with unquestioning confidence. His chin had even become chiseled, and his messy hair was now coifed. Finally, his gaze had turned powerful and with just one glance he could render any coed into a quivering, eager bundle of lust.

Maggie felt his power all the way to the depths of her pussy. It didn’t help that she had thought about Jeff before. She’d always had a bit of a soft spot for hapless professor, and he was kind of cute. Magic loved to feed off of fantasy, and Maggie was certain that he must have daydreamed about her before. The wild energies around them was now using that link to strengthen the power of the fantasy world they were in.

It was so easy to slip into the role. It hadn’t been that long since she really had sat in one of his classes and quietly fantasized about just what the two of them could do together with a little private time. Maggie quivered as she squirmed her round bottom in the chair.

This was the point when she realized she wasn’t wearing any panties, or a bra. She giggled to herself. It was just so typical. How would a lustful professor want his luscious female students to dress for one of his classes? Short skirts, plunging necklines and no inconvenient under garments to get in the way.

“All right, ladies, settle down. It’s time to start the lesson.” Jeff chastised the group and then opened up a text and started reading passages.

It didn’t really matter what he was trying to cover. All the real action was in drawing his attention. Maggie was sitting a bit off to the side, and she could see one girl or another slowly escalate the game. First, it was a lascivious wink or a dropped pencil that gave a girl the opportunity to lean over and give him an easy view of her unrestrained breasts.

What surprised Maggie the most, was how long the competition continued. Every passing moment seemed to up the stakes, but everyone was still dressed. Of course, she couldn’t help getting into the action either. In fact, she needed to win this little game if she wanted a chance to tame this magical outburst quickly. She would need to live out a bit of her own fantasies this time, so she could dislodge the enchantment and diffuse it. That meant that she’d need to seduce the professor before the other girls had a chance.

It was a lot easier said than done. The other girls were as attractive as she was thanks to the magic. They were also just as eager to grab the dirty old man’s lustful gaze. Maggie worked through the preliminaries with everyone else. She made sure to give him a seductive smile each time his eyes passed over her. Her lips wrapped around the end of her pen as she caressed it with her lips and tongue as if it was the cock of a long lost love.

None of these simple acts could hold his gaze, though he did smile back at her before he’d turn to the next page of his lesson. It was frustrating, and Maggie knew she’d have to up her game. She slid back in the chair and folded away the little desktop. Before any of the other girls could match her brazenness, she slid her legs open wider and lifted one up.

Jeff’s eyes bulged for a moment as he did a double take. He stumbled over his words as he gazed down at Maggie’s exposed and hairless pussy. When his eyes popped up to look at her, she was smiling back, still sucking on her pen while one hand calmly squeezed at her left breast. His surprise melted into a shared lustfulness. His gaze and smile showed how much he approved of her display before he returned to his lesson.

The other girls weren’t about to let Maggie have all the fun, and it wasn’t long before they were doing their best to up the stakes. One girl had unbuttoned her top and left it open such that it barely covered her nipples. Another simply stripped off her shirt entirely and let her long hair do the work of protecting her modesty. A pair of girls started to make out on the other side of the classroom, while making motions for Jeff to join them.

Maggie wasn’t sure just how he did it, but he was actually continuing the lesson. By now it wasn’t hard to see his erection straining against his slacks, and yet he continued droning on about some esoteric point of history. She giggled again. It wouldn’t be hard for her to believe that this was actually his fantasy, to teach a class of desperately horny coeds.

Or perhaps it was more. Maggie knew that he really did love his work. There was no way a man could talk for so long about a subject like that if he didn’t love it. Perhaps he was looking to seduce the student, not just for sex, but for an appreciation of the very topic that he cared about so much.

So now she started to listen. It wasn’t easy, in fact, she had to reach down and start rubbing her clit to relax a bit of the sexual tension so she could pay attention to what he was saying. It still wasn’t easy. She’d never really paid much attention in class. History wasn’t really her strong suit, it was just so boring. Now, it was something she had to do though.

Maggie squirmed in her seat. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t keep anything straight in her head. Jeff was trying to go on about peasant life in medieval Europe, but not much of anything was sticking. The fact was she knew she had to take the next step or she’d end up forced to pleasure herself while one of the other coeds managed to nab him.

Finally, she pulled her hand away from her aching pussy and slid out of the chair. As the other girls watched, she crawled over to the professor as he continued trying to instill a love of history into his fallen classroom. All eyes were on her when finally, Maggie was kneeling in front of him.

Even now, Jeff didn’t stop his lecture. Maggie could understand, the same drives that were making her aroused and needful were pressing him to embrace his fantasy. Even as his classroom descended into debauchery, he was still the center of attention, and clearly he dreamed of connecting with his students.

Well, Maggie was determined to fulfill at least part of that dream. As he rambled on, she unfastened his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. A quick tug later and she was staring at his black boxers and the thick cock that was making them poke out lewdly from his crotch. Carefully, she reached up and wrapped her fingers around the waistband of his shorts and pulled down. They stalled for a moment, the elastic hanging on the tip of his manhood and then with a lewd bounce, the underwear slid to the floor and his erection jutted out.

Now, everyone except Jeff was focused on the throbbing shaft that Maggie was kneeling before. She quivered as she gazed at it. Over the last few years, she’d gotten to see many magically enhanced cocks, and somehow she’d managed not to become jaded, but this was something special. She couldn’t say why, but as she reached up to caress it, she felt as if she was worshiping before a living god.

Her fingers moved slowly along his thickness. He was so warm to her touch, and she was panting as the raw power of his manhood radiated through her. He was strong, hard and thick. Her fingertip traced along the bulging veins, from his tip to the base and back again. All the while, he barely misplaced a syllable as he continued his lesson on the lasciviousness of peasant women.

“In some places it was thought that a woman could not control her urges and it was the duty of a husband to pleasure her on demand.” Jeff explained while Maggie leaned in and started to kiss and lick at the tip of his cock. He stood speechless as she took the entire head into her mouth and sucked hard. For a moment, all that could be heard were the ragged pants of pleasure from around the room.

Maggie pulled back again, taking the time to look up at him. Jeff returned her gaze, and they shared a deep smile as they stared into the other’s sparkling eyes. It was a rare instant of depth, and Maggie savored it, before her taste for cock returned and she went back to licking and kissing.

Jeff didn’t return to his lecturing. The class had already lost most of the pretense of education for quite a while. Now, that the professor was clearly engaged, the other girls turned to each other for attention. A lesbian orgy was breaking out, but Maggie was far too interested in attending to the professor to notice.

His hands started to stroke her hair while she licked and sucked her way up and down his shaft. Maggie had done everything except swallow his massive cock, and now she started to do just that. The taste was strongly masculine, and she couldn’t get enough of it as she slid her mouth down inch by inch. When she heard him moan from the pleasure of her tongue, she stopped to give him an even more thorough sucking as her tongue slid firmly around his shaft.

Maggie took her time. She always loved playing with and pleasuring the hardness of a man’s cock. Men were so easy, once they were in the throes of passion, it wasn’t hard to know what they enjoyed. All she had to do was listen and she knew that he enjoyed the way her tongue slid around the rim of his cock head, or when she sucked hard on a mouthful of his manhood. His cries of pleasure when she started to tease her balls told her everything she needed to know.

She let herself get lost in the moment. While her mouth caressed him and one hand stroked his sack, the other was busy between her legs. Maggie moaned with pleasure as she was lost in a hedonistic blur of perversion. All that remained now was for her to push him towards the next level of pleasure.

“Oh, Maguire!” He shouted as Maggie brought him closer to the raw edge of release. His hands tightened around her head, holding her in place. His cock throbbed, as hard as ever, in her mouth. She pressed her lips tight, but held back her tongue, letting him quiver on the edge.

His fingers dug into her scalp. They gripped and released as he struggled on that edge. Maggie started to pull up. Jeff’s fingers fell away, sliding down the side of her head and onto her shoulders as she started to rise. She took her time. She was careful not to let his fervor slip. All it took was a flick or her tongue or a quick moment of sucking to make him gasp and left his shaft throbbing.

Finally, he popped free from her mouth. Maggie took a moment to appreciate the pure beauty of his cock. Magic had a way of making the perfect man, just as it had a skill at making the perfect woman. That was one thing she’d come to appreciate, and when she could, she took the time to savor that wicked altering of reality that allowed for perfection to be crafted.

There was one other thing that Maggie loved about getting lost in wild magic, and that was the raw depths of pleasure that it could allow and induce. It was so easy to indulge, and with Jeff, she wouldn’t even feel a twinge of guilt. She began working her way back up his torso, unbuttoning his shirt as she went.

Her hands ran over his sculpted stomach, tracing the lines of her perfect abs before moving on to his hardened pecks. In this little realm he was all the man he could have ever wanted to be. When she was finally standing before him, with his shirt opened and her hands caressing his chest, she moved onto his shoulders. With a quick brush she pulled off his shirt and jacket.

Now it was his turn, and his hands moved down and pulled at her shirt for a moment before the buttons gave way. He tore open her top, letting her breasts spring free. Maggie moaned when his hands moved over her tender flesh, sinking into her softness. His touch was firm, and she quivered from the pleasure of his hands squeezing her roughly.

“Oh, yes, professor...” She whimpered when his fingers found her nipples and began to pinch and twist those sensitive nubs. Maggie had come to enjoy the rough handling that so many men enjoyed in their fantasies. No matter how gentle they were in real life, within their own dreams, they wanted to dominate and possess. She’d rather come to enjoy it, but there was something else that she also loved to share with the men in their fantasies.

“Please, take me.” She gazed up into his eyes. Maggie fluttered her eyelashes, doing everything she could to convey her need to submit to him. That was something she was still coming to grips with. The power of the magic made her submissive, the one thing she was not in real life. So many men liked to dominate their women that she often found herself getting absorbed by that desire. Each time it happened, a part of her wanted to try fighting it off, but she needed to resist that urge. No matter how she felt about it, she needed to give the man his desire if she was going to be able to claim the magic from him.

The worst part of it was, she really did kind of like it. The part of her that wanted to fight back, was just her stubborn streak that didn’t want to admit that having a man in charge could be fun sometimes. That didn’t mean she wanted to always be the one on the bottom, but she didn’t always need to be on top either.

Now was certainly the time to let Jeff take charge. He bent down and gave her a full and passionate kiss as his hands lifted up her skirt and started to play with her firm round ass cheeks. Maggie moaned as he squeezed her, and her breasts pressed into his firm chest. She quivered in his grip, savoring the way her soft flesh melted into his hardness.

The hardest part of all was his throbbing manhood. It was pressed into her stomach, rubbing against her soft belly as she ran her hands around his waist and over his muscled back. Only inches away, her pussy ached to feel his girth inside her, but it wasn’t quite time for that yet.

Maggie cried out when he suddenly broke their kiss and tossed her towards the lectern. She stumbled for a moment before he grabbed onto her and turned her to face the class. He took her hands and placed them at the top of the stand, and she opened her legs for him. There wasn’t any mystery in her mind exactly what he wanted to do.

So she stood there, with her breasts dangling out of her open shirt and her pussy angled to be taken. Maggie looked out at the writhing flesh scattered around the room. Most of the girls had paired off, though there were a couple of larger groups. They’d all stripped down, only the occasional pair of socks or glasses were still being worn. Maggie couldn’t deny the raw eroticism of the scene, the way each girl was joined to another by hand, breast, pussy or mouth. It was a pure descent into raw debauchery, and it was only the feeling of Jeff’s firm hands on her waist that drew her attention away.

“Please, oh, please...” Maggie moaned as he directed his shaft between her legs. The way his cock rubbed against her sensitive nether lips had her burning with anticipation. It was time to feel him inside her, but instead he was teasing her. She squirmed in his hands as his hardness slid up and down her wet slit. He would part her lips and almost push inside and then he pulled back, forcing her to whimper with need.

“Yes! Oh god, yes!” Maggie shouted when he finally took hold of her hips and plunged inside. His massive cock met her tight pussy and left them both straining. He pulled back his hips and slowly thrust into her again, pressing deeper each time. She did her best to relax, to let him drive deeper despite the overwhelming desire she felt to squeeze her pussy around him.

It was always an impossible mix. Some men liked their woman to be nearly perfect matches for their enlarged manhood, but many more enjoyed the feeling of really stuffing a tight woman full of cock. Maggie never knew which kind of fantasy it would be until the man was half way inside her, and either way she was left a quivering, lustful wreck.

The friction was almost too much as he pressed even deeper. Maggie savored the feeling of fullness, and the way her pussy lips would wrap around a plunging cock. Today was no different and she began to meet his thrusts as he came closer to completely impaling her.

Maggie threw her head back and gripped the lectern when she felt the base of his cock grind against her nether lips. She let out a deep, satisfied moan as she savored the feeling of throbbing cock inside her. There was a fleeting moment, just when a man had finally impaled her completely, that was divinely perfect before the need for more pushed them into the wild abandon of coupling.

She savored that moment, taking deep breaths as she felt his hard warmth inside her. Then it passed, and her hips started to writhe against him. Maggie needed more, she needed to be fucked. From the way his hands started to shake, she knew he was at the threshold as well.

Their moans twisted together as he slowly withdrew. Her pussy contracted as he slid out of her, aching with the desire to be stretched out again. It was just so impossible not to have that hard cock inside her. Maggie was left quaking when he left just the tip of his manhood rubbing at her gates.

Her world fell away when he thrust into her again. The feeling of his hardness drilling fully into her depths left her quaking from the tips of her toes to top of her scalp. The tingles seemed to just vibrate inside her. There was no feeling like it, and she was moaning in rapture as he slowly stroked in and out of her seething flesh.

As he found his pace, his hands started to roam. One followed the curve of her hip until it found its way to her hanging breast. Maggie gasped with pleasure when he started to squeeze at her soft orb. She couldn’t deny that having large sensitive breasts was quite enjoyable at times like this. His other hand soon distracted her from those thoughts when his fingers began rubbing the hot nub of her clitoris.

Maggie lost what little grip on reality she had as he fondled and thrust with abandon. It was all she could do just to keep her grip on the lectern so that she didn’t fall. When he leaned in and started to nibble on the back of her neck, she just dissolved into a quivering mass of helpless arousal. His masterful strokes filled her as his fingers sent her voice echoing around the room.

She’d never imagined he could be so powerful, so perfectly wonderful in mastery of her flesh. Maggie had daydreamed about him years ago in class, but this was so much better than anything they’d shared in her fantasies. Of course back then she’d been so much more naive.

The skill of lovemaking was something that even magic could not enhance. Certainly, wild magic had a way of creating perfect bodies, and enhancing the anatomy of those enchanted, but not everyone knew how to use their new assets. Certainly, it wasn’t hard to make a woman orgasm in an enchanted fantasy, her body was primed for sex after all, but it still took skill to take a woman to the heights of pleasure possible when none of the normal rules applied.

Jeff was just such a lover. Sex with him was more than just thrusting his cock into her willing pussy. He was a master of rhythm and his fingers played her like she was a fine musical instrument, taking her up to a crescendo of ecstasy and then back down again always moving higher and closer to that ultimate peak.

She was simply beyond words as he claimed her flesh. His hands moved up and began squeezing both breasts as he continued driving into Maggie with hard thrusts. It wasn’t until the whole lectern was shaking with her that she realized he’d been increasing his pace. His thrusts were frantic, and his hands gripped her soft flesh firmly. She moaned from the assault, his rough handling was only making her hotter.

Maggie wasn’t about to let him be the only one controlling the game. As he filled her, she squeezed down, increasing the friction, and she could hear his groans of pleasure each time she did so. It was hard to keep any discipline, especially given how good it felt. It didn’t matter for long though, as his breath grew even more ragged and his thrusts more frantic.

“Oh! Yes! Cum in me, Professor! Fill me up!” Maggie cried out. She couldn’t take much more, she’d been kept just short of release for so long that she would do anything to draw him over the line. This was the realm of male fantasy after all, and nothing was more natural here than for a woman to orgasm as he did, with his seed flowing into her.

Jeff didn’t disappoint. His frantic thrusts dissolved into pure ravishment. Maggie could feel her body tearing through the last vestiges of restraint and she squeezed down hard on him when he gave her one last hard thrust. She cried out in pleasure as he pulled her tight. His moans joined with hers when his seed began shooting into her. The feeling of his cock pulsing finally threw her over the edge.

Her orgasm exploded from between her legs. All the pent up desire was now rushing through her. Her body tingled and her legs shook. If he hadn’t been holding her up, she would certainly have collapsed on the floor. The whole world melted away into a ball of pure joy.

Maggie floated on that cloud of warmth for all too long. It was hard to pull back. She rarely had orgasms that were so powerful, so wickedly alluring that it was almost impossible not to just enjoy it. It was just so hard to even care that she had a job to do here.

Thankfully, Jeff was just as deeply affected. The wild magic had been almost completely dislodged thanks to the depths of their pleasure. Maggie was thankful for that, in her post orgasmic haze she wasn’t sure she’d have had the will necessary to pull out a more deeply rooted enchantment.

The magic didn’t even put up a fight as she bound it into a temporary containment ball. When she finally came back to reality with the ball of magic in her hand, she was resting on the floor with Jeff’s hands wrapped around her waist.

Before she could even begin to make plans she could sense the enchantment starting to tear itself apart. Without the wild magic powering the fantasy reality, it was snapping back to the real world. Maggie had managed to tame the magic so soon after it had appeared that it hadn’t been able to create a very robust bubble realm.

Normally, Maggie would have had to use at least a little of her own magic to return those inside a magic bubble back to their original forms. In this case, as the enchantment broke, the girls had their clothes and bodies returned to their natural state automatically. Maggie felt it as well when her breasts and hips returned to their more svelte forms and her underwear returned along with her normal shirt and pants.

In the end the only thing that would have raised suspicion that anything had happened was the fact that about a dozen people were all laying down on the sidewalk in various lewd poses. Even that didn’t last as the dazed girls snapped out of the spell. They wouldn’t remember what had happened, or even that anything was strange. It was one of the effects of magic that made Maggie’s life easier. No matter what the wild magic created, once it was tamed normal people would simply not notice or remember what had been there.

“Maguire?” Jeff stared out blankly when he realized he was lying down on the sidewalk. His arm was still over Maggie’s waist, even if it was now clothed, and his crotch was rather firmly pressed against her ass. “Did something just happen?”

Maggie laughed and pulled away from him. She wondered exactly what to tell him as she helped him to his feet. Certainly, he knew enough of her stories to make some guesses. In the end, she decided just how to play things. “Well, that’ll have to be a story for some other day, Professor.”

He blinked, clearly surprised. She imagined that he’d fantasized about ending up in one of her kinky wild magic situations, but probably never believed it was really possible. “You’d tell me if I ever wound up in some magical fantasy right?”

Maggie just shook her head and laughed. There were some things she wasn’t quite ready to share, even with him. Maybe someday she’d tell him just what had happened. Until then he’d just have to use his overactive imagination to fill in the details.

She reached down without any more explanation and grabbed the bags he’d dropped. She had to get him home and then she had to get off to her laboratory. She had a tamed bit of magic to store and journals to keep. Then maybe, she’d give him something much better to remember than one of her stories.

She did need to find out if he could play her just as well in real life after all.

The End