The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Misapplied Magic Part 4 — Doing The Dudes

By Farleven

Explosions! Damn, she hated explosions! Maggie made a dive for a bit of cover as another barrage of something sent dirt and debris flying all around her. Her teeth rattled from the shock, and she paused to put her oversized breasts back into what passed for a military uniform in this guy’s fantasy. At least she figured it was a guy given that she’d gained three cup sizes when she’d stepped into this bubble of wild magic. If that wasn’t enough, her sensible clothes had morphed into a camouflage bikini top and cutoff Camo pants that showed off just as much of her ass as a good pair of bikini briefs would.

It wasn’t like this was the first time she’d jumped into a macho male fantasy, but that didn’t make it any better. The fact that she was decked out like some pinup right down to the high heels made her cringe a bit. Some guys just weren’t very original. The worst part was the explosions, though. They couldn’t kill her, but they could certainly make her stay here a lot more unpleasant if she got too close.

Maggie never knew what to expect when she entered an enchanted reality created by an outburst of wild magic. The magic would latch on to a person and make their fantasies and daydreams into reality, or at least a pocket reality. Anyone who entered the bubble after that would be changed to match the fantasy. Maggie had been in all kinds of fantasies over the years she’d been doing this, and she’d learned a few things. Men loved big boobs, big butts and fucking the hell out of hot little women. Usually, that was enough, but some guys were happy to put on their own touches.

She’d been a green skinned alien seductress and a white robed vestal virgin. One of the worst was some guy who seemed to have a fetish for Victorian costuming. It had taken her longer to get out of the crazy multilayered dress his imagination had whipped up than it took to fuck him silly and tame the magic powering the little pocket reality they’d fallen into.

That was why she put up with the craziness. At the end of the day she got to walk away with another bit of magical energy. She was among the few who could actually see magic, and she’d learned to collect it. Outbursts like this had allowed her to gather enough power to rival many of the other wizards, not that she’d decided what to do with that power quite yet.

None the less, at the moment she was stuck in the middle of a fantasy battleground, with her erstwhile hero out there somewhere. With luck, he was going for a damsel in distress fantasy and she could dispense with all the silly military trappings once he’d rescued her and they could get onto the fun part. As much as she hated all the earth ratting destruction, guys with these kind of fantasies did tend to be really good in the sack.

“Help!” Maggie cried out while there was a lull in the bombardment. There was every chance that he didn’t even know she was here yet. He may even have been enjoying a simple fantasy of militaristic destruction, but now that there was a girl in the zone, she expected that the rules would change, especially when she was popping out all over.

The blasts didn’t stop and Maggie had to duck down again as more chunks of the landscape rained down on her. If she hadn’t been decked out so ridiculously she would have made a run to somewhere safe, but in these heels, she wouldn’t make it ten feet before another explosion, and she wasn’t about to try it barefoot.

“Hey!” She heard a shout from the edge of the field she was in the middle of. She tried to spot the source, but she couldn’t see much from inside her limited sanctuary.

“I’m over here! Help!” She shouted again. Whether this was a rescue fantasy or not, she didn’t want to be stuck out here like this. Inside an active wild magic bubble she had very limited power at her disposal. In the end, she relied on her ability to fuck the enchanted host into a stupor and then disentangle them all from the magic’s effect while it was weakened. She still hadn’t learned why orgasms could weaken wild magic like that, but she wasn’t shy about exploiting that vulnerability.

She heard shouting from the edge of the field again, but this time it sounded more like a battle cry than any attempt to talk to her. She poked her head out in time to see a trio of men jump up and start firing away with a variety of hardware. The sound of rockets and machine guns filled the air and Maggie ducked down as far as she could and still watch them.

These guys had taken the whole fantasy macho theme about as far as they could. They were each bare chested and dressed only in camouflaged pants and combat boots. Bullets, straps of grenades and slung rockets hung over them, each matching with the weapon they had. They were a mixed group, one white, one black and one Asian, but they each had the same overly muscled build and were joyously blasting away at something that Maggie still hadn’t seen.

Maggie hated to admit they looked hot. All that male bravado was on full display and she suspected very well that the weaponry they kept in their pants was every bit as big as the guns they were shooting off. She was just glad that no one but her would remember what happened in here after she helped them get out. That left her free to indulge her own needs in ways that her pride wouldn’t normally allow.

The trio finished firing for a moment and the Asian dropped the rocket launcher he was holding and ran across the open field to where Maggie was hiding. The other two guys kept shooting, probably to provide a distraction to whatever was the source of the bombardment. Maggie was just happy if they managed to get her away from this field and back into more meaningful shelter.

“Come on, let’s go!” He shouted as he knelt at the edge of the crater where Maggie was huddled. He reached a hand down and then gaped as he looked at her. She actually blushed a bit from the way he stared, a mixture of pure lust and absolute surprise. He certainly hadn’t expected to come across a woman who was nearly bursting out of her outfit in a place like this.

“Heels!” Maggie shouted back over the din of more explosions, and showed him the completely impractical heels she was wearing as she grabbed his hand.

“No problem.” He smiled as he pulled her up. Once he had her out of the hole, he reached around her and pulled her up like a child, with her legs draped over one arm and her back cradled in the other. Maggie wrapped her arms around his neck to make sure he didn’t drop her as he ran back to his friends. They were both screaming wildly as they sprayed bullets across the field. It was a bit surreal, like a mixture of a porno and a war movie.

“All right, Kenton, call it in.” The black man shouted over to the white one. Kenton grabbed a big blocky radio and shouted in some kind of request. Maggie couldn’t make out what he said, and as soon as he finished, the three of them ran over to a trench and jumped in with her still being carried along.

“You’re going to want to cover your ears, little missy.” Her savior told her as he put her down and they all crouched. Maggie wasn’t about to doubt them now and covered her ears just in time to muffle the scream of jet engines above.

She simply had no way to describe the sound she heard next. The sound itself was almost instantly deafening and the shockwave that followed seemed to make the whole world shake. Maggie felt like jello in the bottom of that trench as everything seemed to be rattling all at once.

The next instant was just as unnerving. As soon as the world stopped moving it seemed like everything had stopped. Maggie wondered if she had really gone deaf since there was simply nothing to be heard. Then she started to hear the breathing of the men around her, and the crackling of debris in the distance. It was still remarkably quiet and after being in the mix of nearly endless explosions, she was left in awe.

“That got ’em!” Maggie looked up to see the black man looking over the edge of the trench and back towards the field. The other two men got up and cheered as they saw the same thing. Finally, she decided to join them. If they felt it was safe enough, she’d probably be okay.

The field looked like one huge smoking crater. The trees on the far edge were shattered, only a couple of scorched and jagged stumps were left. The sheer level of destruction was almost hard to imagine, especially as close as it was to the little trench they were standing in. If this had been reality, they’d have been killed by the shock wave. It wasn’t the first time Maggie had been thankful that something crazy had happened in one of these fantasies and not in the real world.

“Hey there little lady, are you all right?” The black man looked down at her. Maggie quivered a little being right in his gaze. With the shock of all this destruction wearing off, she was finding it impossible to ignore the fact that she was standing in the middle of three smoking hot men.

“Yes, thanks for the rescue.” Maggie smiled back up at him. She was easily a foot shorter than each of these guys. She was used to being the smallest person in a group, but these men were like titans, and she was at eye level with all of their bulging pecks. Still, she couldn’t ignore all decorum. “I’m Maggie.”

“Rex. That’s Kenton with the stupid hair and our carry man Mazu.” Maggie nodded in turn to each of them. She took the opportunity to appreciate the sculpted muscles they all shared. She was also trying to feel out the magic now that she was no longer distracted by the possibility of getting splattered.

Something was wrong. She was having trouble feeling out the concentration of magical energy that she usually found in one of these wild magic outbursts. The energy was far more distributed. Maggie struggled to trace the currents and then she made the realization. The magic wasn’t just tied to one person as it normally would be. This time it seemed to have bound to all three of these guys at the same time.

Maggie shuddered a bit at this dilemma. Her plan for dealing with wild magic was to pleasure the person linked to the magic enough that the connection would weaken. Then Maggie could snag it and tame it. She’d run into a multiple bonding before, and that had been crazy difficult, needing to get a couple off at the same time. This was a level above that. There were three men bonded to the magic and just one girl.

That meant she had one plan, get them all off at as close to the same time as possible. A more powerful mage might have been able to free them with a more direct approach and simply yanked out the magic, but Maggie needed the magic weakened before she could capture it and she only knew one way to do that. She’d never had to do something like this, it wasn’t just please three men at the same time, it was making sure that they all orgasmed at the same moment so that the magic wouldn’t just shift between them.

“Do you guys have someplace a bit more comfortable?” She asked. At the least she didn’t want to fuck them all in this hastily dug trench. The guys looked at each other and then back at her. The smiles on their faces told her they wouldn’t object to her trying to pull off her plan.

If she failed, she’d be stuck in here until some other mage came along, noticed her distress and decided to help. Maggie knew for a fact about half of the local mages would just sit back and laugh at her predicament. That left her with little choice but to do her best to succeed.

“Well, miss, we have a little place near here just perfect for relaxing.” Rex looked off into the distance and then went to load up his gear. “It’ll only take a few minutes to get there. Let’s go boys!”

The other two grunted and followed suit. Maggie marveled at their appearance. It was just surreal to be amongst this little group. She had to admit in a twisted kind of way she actually matched well with them. Her skimpy outfit showed off her assets, and they were walking around showing off their bare chests and bulging muscles. The only mystery was just how much they were hiding inside their pants. She didn’t expect to be waiting long to find out.

“So what are you guys doing out here?” Maggie asked as they walked. It took her mind off the jiggling of her breasts and it was sometimes amusing just what people thought about while they were stuck in the middle of a magic bubble. The fantasies created often had a way of reshaping perceptions almost as much as they reshaped bodies.

“Just adjusting the landscape, ma’am.” Mazu balanced his rocket launcher on his shoulders as he hiked. Maggie laughed. She couldn’t imagine these three were soldiers in the real world. Sure, guns and macho were not lacking in the military, but these guys didn’t have any air of discipline to them. It was more like they were living out some video game fantasy.

“So what were you doing in that field?” Kenton asked as he picked up the rear.

“Dodging bombs, what did it look like?” She smiled back at him. It wasn’t really possible to give them an explanation that would do anything other than confuse them.

“Well, you probably shouldn’t wear heels in that case.” He replied.

“What and not show off these legs?” Maggie paused for a moment to pose seductively. It was an effective distraction and only helped tease them more. Every chance to amp them up would only make her job easier. Much less, one of the fun things about being in these little pocket realities was the opportunity to let her sexuality loose. In the real world, there were consequences, but in here she was free to indulge.

That was part of the reason she still did this kind of thing. Sure, it was a good way to collect magical energy, but it was also a great way to have safe and fun sex. She sometimes got dropped into nasty fantasies, but most people had pretty tame kinks and it was easy enough to enjoy them.

When Rex walked up to a small weathered cottage, Maggie was actually surprised. She didn’t know what to expect, but the small house in the woods didn’t quite fit. The guys piled their weapons up next to the door and then walked in. She followed a moment later and was as shocked by in the interior as she was with the outside.

The cottage was decked out like a dream bachelor pad. A TV filled one wall surrounded by a ring of couches and a selection of video game consoles under it. There was a small kitchen next to the living room, and the guys were busy tossing out bottles of beer. Maggie made sure to grab one and took a swig. The magic assured her that it was the best drink she’d had in ages.

They settled in the living room, and Maggie made sure she was in the middle of the group. She was seated between Mazu and Rex, and was careful to move between alluring poses while they watched. She could feel the sexual tension ratcheting up as she sat there, and everyone was focused on her. She squirmed in her seat a bit. It wasn’t easy to be the focus of so many hot guys, but she was getting used to it. She rarely took on more than one partner at a time, and these three would be a challenge.

“So what do you boys do for fun?” Maggie looked at them each in turn. Now that she’d been around them this long she was starting to look past their obvious differences to see a bit more in the trio. Kenton was the goof, with his short spiky blond hair and a silly grin. Mazu was the schemer behind his dark almond eyes. Every time he looked at her, she felt like he was doing a lot more than undressing her in his mind. Rex was the man in charge, confident and sporting some long dreadlocks that flared the heat in her loins.

She’d never have batted an eye at jumping any of them on their own. The only thing holding her back was the prospect of taking them all on at once. Even with the magic assuring her that she could handle whatever they dished out physically, mentally she wasn’t sure that she could handle so much cock.

“Well, beer and bad movies when we’re not blowing shit up.” Kenton smiled and tipped his bottle up for a long pull.

“What about girls?” Maggie asked as she leaned back in the couch and ran her hands over Rex and Mazu’s bulging biceps. Her whole body shivered at just touching their hard flesh. Even if she was a bit reluctant mentally, her body didn’t have similar qualms.

“Oh, we like girls just fine, little lady,” Rex ran one of his huge hands over her thigh, squeezing her bare flesh and forcing a coo from her lips. If the stories about men with big hands were true, she knew she’d enjoy playing with Rex.

“Oh, yes, we do.” Mazu smiled from the other side as he proved more brazen. Maggie squealed as he reached up and squeeze her breast through the thin material of her bikini top. His hand was firm and he took his time cupping her massive chest.

In the real world, her breasts were much smaller, barely enough to warrant wearing a bra, but here they were ripe bulging, sensitive melons. She had to fight not to moan loudly as her nipples poked through the cloth and Mazu started to pinch at the thick points. It was so dirty, and she was growing eager for the animalistic ravishment she knew she was provoking.

“I believe you!” Maggie whimpered when Rex slid his hand up and cupped between her thighs. She helped him out by spreading her legs, exposing her barely covered mound. Having two men on her at once was starting to drive her wild, but she knew she shouldn’t leave anyone out. She gave Kenton a come hither look as the other two continued to play with her.

Kenton smirked and put down his beer. He looked like he’d been enjoying the show, and now he was ready to join in. Maggie sat up in her seat so that he could get closer and while strange hands worked on her breasts and pussy, he leaned in and gave her a forceful kiss. He was rough, his tongue demanding and his stubble grating. But when he pulled back, she was left panting for more.

Maggie felt like she was going wild, and reveled in it. Even if she failed, getting swallowed up by this much masculine flesh would be worth it. There was simply nothing left to do other than dive in. She slipped from Rex and Mazu and went straight for Kenton’s pants. She had to start somewhere, and by the time she had his boxers around his ankles, the other two had stripped her of her shorts and top.

With hands sliding back over her bare flesh, Maggie swooned at the sight of Kenton’s hard cock jutting out right in front of her. It was massive, thick and too tempting to resist. Without another word, she started to lick at him, savoring the purely masculine flavor. She reveled in the sounds of pleasure from his lips as her tongue traced the throbbing veins up and down his hardness.

Maggie had to pause for her own gasps and moans of pleasure as the other two guys worked her from both sides. Each had a hand on a breast, and Rex had his fingers sliding into her wet pussy while Mazu rubbed at her clit. Her soft curves were squeezed, pinched and rubbed until she was left quivering while she tried her best to pleasure the man in front of her.

She struggled to focus on Kenton and knelt so that she could stroke his balls as she started to suck and lick at the head of his shaft. Maggie let the hands working on her body fade into a wonderfully pleasurable fog as she wrapped her lips around his cock and started to take him into her mouth.

It felt as if Rex and Mazu increased their efforts with every inch she took into her mouth. Or her focus on Kenton left her body free to boil over from the wicked assault on her flesh. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as she her hips were lifted up. Maggie didn’t resist, and was rewarded by the feeling of something hard and thick pressing into here.

“Ohhhhh!” She cried as her pussy was suddenly stuffed to capacity. The fact that she didn’t even know who was inside her only added to the intensity of it. She was being fucked while she had a cock in her mouth, and a third pair of hands was still working on her breasts, squeezing them as they bounced from the thrusts behind her.

Maggie almost melted in that moment, but she knew she had to retain her focus. When the hands moved away from her breasts and she felt the hand stroking Kenton’s balls being pulled away she was fighting from being overwhelmed. Her fingers were guided to the third cock and she started stroking it eagerly, wanting nothing more than to please all of them at once.

It was a challenge and a joyous experience all at the same time. It was hard to think of anything beyond cock. The cock stretching her pussy with long hard thrusts, or the cock throbbing in her mouth or the one squeezed by her dainty hand. They were all throbbing testimonies to raw manhood. Where their cocks didn’t touch, their hands did; stroking and rubbing and squeezing.

She felt like she was in the center of a hurricane made from raw pleasure. Maggie swooned, tossed about by the rhythm between her legs and the hands roaming over her naked flesh. The sensations were overwhelming her senses. She wanted nothing more than to ride to the peak she was being pushed towards, but she needed more.

It took all of her will to pull her hand from that cock and to pull her mouth off of Kenton. She moaned and gasped as the thrusts continued between her legs. She looked back at Mazu’s lustful smile and shook her head. “Please, stop, I need you all inside me.”

Mazu’s eyes bulged for a moment as he stopped thrusting with his cock deeply lodged inside her. Then his grin grew wicked and he nodded. He held himself inside Maggie for a moment and she savored the fullness before he pulled back and slid free of her quivering flesh.

“You first, lay down on some cushions.” Maggie directed Kenton while she knelt and looked over at Rex and Mazu. They were sex gods, with huge throbbing cocks hung from their massive well built frames. She could see her juices dripping from Mazu’s shaft, and shuddered at the emptiness between her legs.

Kenton obeyed her as quickly as he could, and as soon as he was laying on top of the cushions, Maggie straddled him. She looked back over towards the other two guys as she guided his cock towards her dripping pussy. She did her best to make a show of it, rubbing his cock head along her hips as she wiggled her ass and let out lustful moans.

“Oh, yes...” Maggie gasped when she finally pressed back and let Kenton slide into her. She arched her back and thrust out her tits as she sank down. He reached up to squeeze her jutting orbs. She quivered on top of him, savoring the feeling of a hard cock stuffing her pussy and two hands mauling her huge breasts.

She couldn’t just leave it at this though, and she looked up at Mazu. Maggie leaned down and reached back to spread her ass cheeks as she winked at him. If that wasn’t a clear enough invitation she’d let Rex have a go. Mazu’s grin grew even wider and he jumped behind her.

Maggie quivered in anticipation. She’d taken two guys like this before, but only once. She knew just how intense it could be, and here was one more guy to take care of now. While Mazu found his way behind her, Rex didn’t waste any time moving in front of her and leaving his cock dangling just out of reach.

When Mazu’s cock started pressing against her anus, Maggie lost focus on everything else. He took it easy, and he was nicely wet from just using her tight little pussy. She still couldn’t keep from moaning as she squeezed around Kenton, her hands grasped at his hands as she shuddered. She could feel herself being stretched out and the intense fullness of having a second hard cock moving deep inside her.

“Oh, oh god!” Maggie wailed as she felt his hips press against her ass. She was so full of cock, she felt like she could burst, and yet here was Rex standing in front of her, with his long hard black cock just waiting to be thrust down her throat. She took a moment to enjoy the two cocks already inside her, squeezing down with both her holes as she adjusted to them. She could already feel the need for more when she looked up at Rex and opened her mouth. She slowly licked around her lips as she made a lewd circle with her tongue.

Rex didn’t need any more of an invitation and he stepped forward enough that she could lean in and take his hardness into her mouth. She took her time, starting with a careful massage of his cock head and then slowly sliding her lips lower and lower. Maggie sucked and licked him as she filled her mouth with his huge shaft and then down her throat. When her lips finally met the base of his shaft she quaked from the raw feeling of being more full of cock than she’d ever been before.

They didn’t let her revel in that unique sensation for long. Maggie’s whole world exploded in an impossible cacophony of raw pleasure when three cocks and six hands suddenly started moving in and over her well stuffed body. The feeling of two cocks driving between her legs drowned out almost everything else when Kenton and Mazu started thrusting into her.

Even though they moved slowly, the intensity of having both holes being used left her shuddering. Her legs were spread wide open for them, and she was at their mercy as they began working up a firm rhythm. Her entire body quaked with each thrust, while their hands continued to light fires wherever they went.

Kenton was busy working over her chest, cupping and molding her tender orbs before he tweaked and pinched at her nipples. Every rough squeeze sent her shuddering from the wicked mixture of pleasure and pain. Mazu was busy stroking her ass and hips, and occasionally smacking her bare ass. Maggie couldn’t stop the muffled cries of pleasure each time his hand came down.

Rex had waited for the other two to establish a rhythm before he began fucking her mouth. Maggie closed her eyes and focused on the sensations. All of her holes were filled with thrusting cocks. She did her best to squeeze down on them all, and to lovingly suck at the one in her mouth. It was hard to keep that focus, so she drew everything she had into pleasing the dick plunging between her lips.

Her ears were filled with the sounds of grunts and moans from the three men. It all blended together with the pleasure she was feeling. The careful rhythms were quickly giving way to harder and faster thrusts. Maggie quaked, unable to do anything beyond simply accepting the hammering shafts. It was more than she’d ever handled before and was doing all she could to hold on.

Mazu was the first to tighten his grip, his hips thrusting hard into her ass. Kenton squeezed her breasts hard as he pounded her from below and Rex grabbed at her hair as his pounding became frantic. Maggie was helplessly enthralled at the center of so much manliness. She felt like she was going to explode and that’s when she heard all three of them let out ragged moans of pleasure.

She’d have joined them if not for the cock flooding her stomach with cum. The two cocks between her legs were shooting into her as well and Maggie was slammed by the most intense orgasm she could remember. The madness of three men filling her with their seed at the same time was just too much to handle.

The pleasure rolled through her, numbing her as she shuddered from the ecstasy. It started as a warm fullness between her legs and then radiated out until her whole body felt like one hot puddle of melted joy.

Thankfully, Rex pulled away and let Maggie collapse on top of Kenton. Mazu leaned over them as well, panting as he recovered from his own release. Everyone was gasping from the pleasure they’d just shared.

Maggie savored the feeling as she basked in the glow of her orgasm. Now was the hardest part. Even though she still had two cocks lodged deep inside her, she needed to refocus on the magic that had placed her here. The power of lust that had been unleashed had also set the magic reeling. It was now latched to the three guys by only the thinnest of threads and that gave her the chance to break them all free.

After such an intense release it took all of her concentration to focus on the wavering strands of energy. If she waited much longer, the pleasure would fade and the magic would dig in again. Maggie knew she couldn’t waste much time. One by one, she captured the threads with her mind and bound them until she was left with just the strands still bound to her trio of studs.

She relaxed, enjoying the feeling of her naked flesh melted between two rock hard guys. It wasn’t every day that she got to be the center of attention and she basked in it. Then she took a deep breath and plucked that last tie between them and the magic.

That was all it took to start the pocket reality on the path to destruction. All around them the cottage wavered and warped as they were brought back to the real world. Maggie remembered that she’d walked into some suburban home before landing in the bubble, and the bachelor pad slowly faded away to be replaced by a much more conventional living room.

The three guys started to morph as well. Their strapping muscular frames melted away, and Maggie smiled a bit as she worked free from between Kenton and Mazu. Her own body was returning to normal as well, but she realized she couldn’t have been far off about her earlier judgment of these guys. As their clothes started to reappear, it was obvious that they were a trio of geeky guys in their twenties. None of them were built, and she felt a bit of regret at that. They’d done so well for her that she couldn’t just leave them like that.

There was a moment as the wild magic faded away after being tamed that gave her a chance to affect reality. She did it sometimes. No one would notice the effects, it would be like things had always been that way. Only a magic user could tell, and even then it could be hard to discern what had been changed.

As Maggie hovered on that moment, she reached down into her own power and returned a portion of the masculinity they’d had inside the wild magic. Their muscles went from flabby to hardened. They weren’t bulging out, but she was sure most women would appreciate their new builds, and especially the enhancements she left for their manhoods.

With the magic tamed and transformations complete, Maggie waited for them to rouse. She just wanted to make sure there weren’t any major effects left by the magic and then she showed herself out.

“Oh, hi! Were you here to see Kenton?” A middle aged woman waved at her from a car in the driveway as she stepped out of the house. From the look of surprise and hope in her eyes Maggie knew it had to be his mother.

“Yeah, him and the guys.” Maggie smiled a bit and tried her best not to blush. They wouldn’t even remember she was there, thanks to the magic.

“I’m glad to see a girl around, I get a bit worried about them the way they’re always together playing video games.” The woman grabbed a bag of groceries from the back.

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry too much about that. I think they’ll do all right.” Maggie waved and then set off. As much fun as it was in a pocket of wild magic and the fantasies she found there, she always felt better after returning the favor. Sure, it used a bit of her magic, but in the end if she could use her power to make the world a better place, what good was it?

The End