The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindy Files

Thomas Part 2

* * *

I want to thank and acknowledge qxvw198 for editing help.

I may be improving, but we all know I still need all the help I can get.

* * *

“She is a victim of this Inverno car something?” Thomas asked, looking at a video.

“Inverno Carduta.” Nolan filled in. “We just call them IC. They have another branch, though they are not on the best of terms. They are ICU, not sure what the difference is yet.”

“What happened?”

“She has been purchased.”

“You mean bought off? She took bribes?”

“No, I mean in her mind she has been purchased. She is technically an agent of the DEA, but in her mind she is the property of someone. We recovered her before they finished what there were doing to her mind. We haven’t been able to get into her mind. We are missing something. Our geeks tell us she is losing coherence.”

“Losing coherence?”

“Her identity is fading. If we don’t put in a profile we lose her.”

“So put one in.”

“If we put in the wrong type we lose her.”

“So you need a tame...”

“We don’t know what word to use either. You aren’t harmful. It remains a game to you. This however, is most definitely not a game.”

“What do you need?”

“We need her stable enough to get what we need. All we know is that what we know isn’t enough. We need someone to ‘take control’, and no one here really gets that. Despite your glitches, you have done well.”

“Let me see what you’ve got.” Thomas said. His eyes focused her eyes. The lack of anything behind them was equal parts alluring, intriguing, horrifying, disgusting, and lusty.

* * *

“I am clean sir.” Kylee says, returning after a while. He has just finished putting away the equipment.

“Excellent.” He says, looking her over. She looks fully recovered. “Go sit back down at the piano. I am going to use the metronome to put you back in trance.”

“Yes sir.” Kylee answers, frowning.

“Is there a problem?”

“No sir.”

“Really?”

“Do you have to?”

“Do I have to what?”

“Let her back out?”

“Let her out? Why?”

“That’s what you are going to do isn’t it? Hypnotize me, bring her back out and then wake her back up instead of me?”

“Yes.”

“Why? I can be her. I can be her and still obey you. Happily.”

“I know, but it is necessary for now.”

“Ok, I know I don’t have any choice, but can you hypnotize me normally. I don’t enjoy the Piano like she does.”

“You sound silly. What is to stop me from hypnotizing you into having sex with me?”

“Nothing of course.” She answers, puzzled. “But why? I will gladly undress again if you like. I am yours to command, you know that.”

“I know, but I am not done with Caily.”

“Ok, just offering.” She replies, taking her seat at the Piano.

“Music is hypnotic under my tutelage.” Thomas whispers in her ear, enjoying the sight of her eyes glazing over as consciousness drops away.

“Go back in your cage Kylee.” Thomas orders as her breathing settles into a soft rhythm.

“Caily, come on back now.”

“Ok.” Caily answers. Thomas smiles since he can tell their voices apart, exactly as he had prepared things.

“Lay your head down on the keys Caily.” Thomas tells her, watching as she does. “I am going to wake you in a minute, but you won’t wake up all the way, just enough to be sure you can remember it happening later. You won’t recall falling asleep, but you will recall playing your song over and over and over trying to get it not just right, but perfect. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Excellent. Now, since you will be only half awake I am going to help you lie down on the couch. When I do, you will fall asleep, and sleep deeply, resting until you are fully refreshed. You can sleep all night if you wish. It is all right, ok?”

“Ok.”

“Good, now I want you to count to five silently, take a deep breath, and then wake up.”

“Ok.” She replies, her lips moving softly as she counts.

“Hey sleepy head.” Thomas says softly as she rouses. “Want a hand to the couch? That looks uncomfortable.”

“Huhh...” She mumbles, blinking. She welcomes his help up from her slouch over the piano.

“Good night.” He says, settling her into the waiting blankets and covering her.

“Night.” She mumbles and is almost immediately asleep.

“Sleep well.” Thomas says smiling as he places some towels, a spare bathrobe and a bottle of water beside the couch. Then he leaves for his evening’s entertainment. After making sure he runs into several people that he and Caily both know, he goes to his real destination.

* * *

As he goes, his mind wanders once more. It seems to be doing that a lot and he know it means something, yet he cannot discern what that is.

“I’ve looked at your files.” Thomas said when Nolan returned from answering a phone call.

“And?”

“And I still don’t really understand what you want from me.”

“You made a memory in Tricia. Not the memory we wanted, not the best memory, or the most complete, but it worked.”

“And?” Thomas repeated.

“You managed to convince Tricia she had decided something when she hadn’t. Now we want you to do the same thing again with her instead.”

“Why?”

“We need to be able to interrogate her. We started with a dozen women in her state. We have five left now.”

“What happened to the others?”

“We broke them. We have no idea what we did wrong, but we broke them.”

“And you think I won’t?”

“Your mind goes places our minds don’t. You can think in ways we can’t.”

“Because I can be a right bastard and you lot aren’t allowed to be?” Thomas asked in a phony English accent loaded with irony.

“You see something we don’t. We have two hundred years of education and experience between us, yet you managed to make a better memory than we have been able to. We used what you did as a guide. It got us way farther than we had on our own. We still failed, but I think you might succeed enough to give us leg up.”

“A leg up?”

“Yes. We know that the women know a lot about what was done to them. The trouble is we can’t access the information we know they have.”

“Tricia seemed compliant enough.”

“These have their knowledge protected.”

“What are my rules this time?”

“Rules? Um...no torture?”

“Can I keep her? For a while, not permanently.”

“These are human beings not commodities.”

“Since we first spoke I have researched IC and ICU as they are known. Do you know what I discovered?”

“No, what?”

“If these women are from either of them, then they are not people anymore. They are products.” Thomas replied, frowning. “Before you start yelling about me being a monster, think it through. According to urban legend they sell domestic servants who are available for sex.”

“They do.”

“Then what you are trying to do is bring back or return their original personalities, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Then I would guess you are going about it backwards.”

“What do you propose?”

“I’ll go ahead and try this one. If I succeed, let me play with more of them.”

“How do you want to start?”

“Put her in an close to the same state as Tricia was as you can. I play broker who is customizing my new maid. Once I have gotten her into that role you should be able to ask your questions and get all the answers you could want.”

“Meanwhile you continue to use her for sex while we aren’t questioning her.” Nolan snorted.

“That is the point. Right now she expects to be someone’s servant. Let’s allow her to be one. Perhaps with some time I can sell her or free her without damaging her.”

“Let me run it upstairs.” Nolan grunted angrily.

* * *

“Is everything satisfactory?” Asks the manager of the little music shop that doubles as a book shop. This provides a pleasant musical backdrop for perusing.

“It went well.” Thomas confirms, glancing at the wheeled trunk beside him. He offers the handle.

“You know where it goes.” The manager says, pointing, “You’ve checked it out enough times that you may as well work here part time.”

“Thank you.” Thomas replies, smiling patiently.

The manager always gives him a hard time, as he does all those who use the extra non-book, non-musical equipment stored here. He isn’t part of the same clubs as Thomas, but the rent for part of the back room helps. Also, since the manager started renting to them he hasn’t had any trouble with neighborhood gangs or ruffians. He likes it that way.

“You have a visitor, she is waiting.” The manager warns.

“Who?” Thomas asks.

“Scary lady.” He answers, going back to his book.

“Hello?” Thomas says, entering the back area where the vault for his kind of equipment is located.

“Hello Thomas.” A woman says, sitting in a corner.

“Hello.” He replies, punching in his code to open the hidden door. He shoves the trunk inside while he considers her. Housekeeping will take care of sterilization for him. It is a perk he pays good money for.

“I am Mindy. I am here with a job for you.” She says without preamble as she stands.

“Really?” He asks, disturbed that he is being evaluated in a way that felt familiar, but from the other side. Also, some instinct tells him that she is far more dangerous than she first appeared, and she does not appear harmless to his eyes. Nothing shows in her eyes. They are long used to seeing what a man wants. Her stance is relaxed. She carries no fear of him. Nothing about her looks wrong. In fact everything looks right, very very right. Yet some part of him insists that there is something wrong. Her simple beauty disarms him emotionally even as it sets him on edge in some way he lacks words for.

“Yes. You are having trouble disguising your habits behind college students needing piano lessons because of the down economy reducing your customer base.”

“And?” He asks, taking a seat facing her. He is unable to make himself evaluate her as a target despite her gorgeous looks.

“Come work for me. I am making, rather remaking since my first idea didn’t work so well, some video arcades I picked up.”

“And?” He repeats.

“I bought a small arcade chain that was going under. I am remaking it. I need help and you have some of the skills to do so.”

“I’m sorry, I feel I should know you, but I can’t place your face.”

“Sorry, I’m Mindy, Mindy Sofet.” She says, extending her hand the couple of feet between them to shake. “I know your reputation. Some people in the alliance speak highly of you.”

“Thomas.” He says, quietly shaking her hand. Now he knows that face, and that name. No wonder she looks like product, she is, or rather, was. If the rumor mill is to be believed, and in this case, it says only one thing, then she had thrown off her conditioning and killed her former owner. Her owner had been part of Inverno Caduta but she has avoided their clutches, and those of Inverno Carduta Universal, the second part of that church cult that wanted everything the first part had.

“So you do know me.” She laughs at his whitening face.

“Not in the biblical sense no, but the tales of you, they don’t do you justice in person.”

“I know. I hear that a lot. As I said though, I am reopening a string of arcades.”

“And?” Thomas asks, wondering what it could have to do with him.

“I need some help.”

“My help? I’m strictly low level, just a hobbyist who likes new toys. I don’t even try to keep anything.”

“No, I am not after you. If I were then you would already be dealt with.” She tells him plainly. The parts of his anatomy that object to remaining near her are warring with his legs that know better than to run. Running attracts the attention of predators. “I am in fact offering a trade and some employment.”

“Trade, for what? You have the best product out there, period.” He replies honestly, “I felt bad about not spotting that your brunette was already taken. She displayed none of the markers.”

“Yet you backed off immediately with no hard feelings.”

“Yes, I don’t like stepping on others people’s toes. It ends up hurting mine.”

“Anyway.” She goes on with a disarming smile, “What I need first is help making a template for my redesigned arcades.”

“Seriously?” He asks with eye brows askance in shock.

“Seriously. You avoid attention unless you mean to draw it. You demonstrate that at the gatherings for your little club.”

“Before I can give my opinion on an arcade, I would need a staffing profile.”

“I recruit at sixteen.”

“That’s young.”

“Yes, but necessary.”

“Then?”

“Yes, well, after that I will be keeping them until somewhere between twenty-four and thirty. I am aiming for twenty-six or twenty-eight.”

“Employed full time at the arcade?”

“Employed, displayed, something like that. I am looking at how to use the arcades for advertising and money laundering both.”

“Ahh, the old cash conundrum.” He laughs.

“Yes, cash, too much draws attention.”

“Anyway?”

“I know basically what I want. I just don’t know enough about people out here to do it on my own. I need motivated people to help me get started.”

“So you need something that draws attention by deflecting it?” He asks, referring to the art of hiding things in plain sight.

“That would work. I don’t want the underage girls on the menu so to speak. I’ll handle that separately on my own.”

“I have an idea. Let me work on it for a few days as well as my pay.”

“That’s easy.” Mindy laughs, “The arcade is cover for the real trade I want to make with you.”

“And that is?”

“I want your refinements to memory control.” Mindy replies flatly. “As I said, I know your reputation quite well. You were the first outside ‘Consulting connoisseur’ the alliance used. You did good work on that set.”

“That is something of a secret and makes me who I am. Didn’t do so well on the first one. Being fair here, the date thing worked, but the wishes nearly broke her later.”

“I’ll trade you the basics of self-fading controls on release that work without the construct centric memory and impulse control your club uses.”

“The integrating overlays that fade?” He asks, blinking in surprise. The ability to force integration of an external control that alters the basic personality expression while active but then fades without trauma when the subject is released is a fantasy for those outside a few select circles.

“Exactly. I won’t give you fully working blue prints, but I will trade the outlines on your word that you never share them.”

“But I can use them?” He asks, disbelieving.

“Yes. In fact they would allow you to have that redhead sleeping on your couch right now decide to have a fling with you. She would be the perfect attentive little thing, catering to your every need, want and desire. Then, when you were finished with her, she would go on with her life un-traumatized.”

“That would draw attention to me if I used it too much, bad attention, the IC or ICU kind. They have been pruned, but they are far from gone.”

“Take shelter with one of the alliance groups and you’ll be fine.”

“I’m a hobbyist. I know better than to get involved at that level. IC and company play for keeps.”

“And here I’ve been trying to get them to come after me for a year now.” She laughs back with a broad smile that merely reflects the glint in her eyes.

“You were how TSA and DHS got their imprint service working just before MCI snatched them up while things came together.” Thomas accuses, playing for time to think the situation through.

“Exactly, I needed everybody’s attention. So I developed a months long regimen for them in order to get everyone to take me seriously.”

“They did do that.” Thomas agrees nervously.

“Now what would you say to a one month, twelve session, no dream state, core personality overlay that fades without a trace when you break up?”

“If I get to actually learn it, not just push buttons, then that would put me in the big leagues in one step.”

“Ready?”

“No.” Thomas admits, “I’m not. I’ll be happy to work for you, but I have no illusions of being able to work with you. I’m just not that guy.”

“You have that kind of potential.”

“And I’m scared of it. I’ll be happy learning what I can from using your kits, but that is all.”

“Come with me.” Mindy says, getting up.

“Ok.” He replies, following her because it feels safer, and less humiliating, than trying to run away. Two blocks away she goes into a former office building that now rents office space as storage. Without hesitation, she navigates the maze of hallways after taking the elevator to the seventh floor.

“Aemyrii?” Mindy shouts as they enter an unnumbered office.

“Here.” Comes a shout from another room in an accent Thomas can’t place.

“Is it about time?” Mindy shouts back.

“Of course, as always you wait to the last minute.” A five foot four lady of more or less Japanese descent says, laughing as she enters the room. “And yes, the graft seems to have taken. Her memories are connecting now.”

“Perfect, will she be ready for a field test soon?”

“Definitely.” Aemyrii laughs as Thomas stares.

“He is a possible recruit. The one with the memory stuff you were interested in.” Mindy explains.

“Excellent.” She exclaims, giving Thomas a momentary taste of the other side of that word as his body reacts. He thinks it is to her, but he isn’t sure.

“This way.” Mindy says, leading him into another room. The sight that greets Thomas is hard for him to wrap his mind around. He has heard of the techniques of IC and ICU. Everyone has heard the rumors, but now he stood facing not rumors, but fact.

“Are they, is that?” Thomas asks, staring. Before him lie three women, a blond and two brunettes. All three are covered in a dense array of wires terminating on what he recognizes are nerve junctures. The wires trace along the floor back to six large, roll around, mid-frame computer stations. Each looks able to handle a medium sized bank, branches and all, yet six of them are here working together.

“Compared to the rigs they use in IC these days, this is portable.” Mindy explains.

“Wow.” He whispers.

“Yes, I know it is a bit over whelming.” Mindy says gesturing to the whole mess.

“I’ve heard, but to actually see.”

“Yes, these are the full royal protocols in progress. Part of the reason for bringing you here is so you can confirm to some others that I am doing what I am doing.”

“Like who?”

“You’ll see.” Mindy says cryptically. “Ignore the blond for now and concentrate on the cousins.”

“Cousins?”

“Yes. They came over with me, as did all of my former owner’s stock. They were appliances when I started. Over the last year or so I have installed, instilled, and made personalities in them.”

“Instilled?”

“Yes. As I said, when I got out, they came with me. They were, at the time, appliances. They were as close as a breathing person could get to being a sexbot. No personality, no identity except as a device used to bring their owner to orgasm.”

“Ouch, that bad?”

“Yes, some of them I still haven’t been able to help, yet.”

“I’ve heard some things.”

“I know, and you’ll see even more. They are Nina and Trina. I know, not very original. Anyhow, they go with you. You have a week, more if need be. I want a full work up on them.”

“Work up?”

“Yes. I want to know if they retain the personalities I have given them. I am sure they will obey just fine after all.”

“Personalities? Obey?”

“Yes, you are to make use of them. They will be in your care for now.”

“Why?”

“So you can evaluate them, in and out of bed.”

“Oh.”

“Something bothering you?” Mindy asks.

“Something, yes. I haven’t decided whether or not to get involved. I do quite well for myself already and while what you are offering would save me hassle in the long run, being involved with you would bring some hassles as well.”

“And?”

“And I don’t like dolls. I like people. Cooperative people mind you, but still people. Those are, in your own words, appliances. Gorgeous, beautiful and sexy, but not people anymore.”

“And that is part of why I want you to evaluate them. You can tell me accurately, from the stand point of a picky male chauvinist pig who likes his women biddable in just a certain way, whether or not these really are people again. If they are not then I would like to know what they lack. You have the capacity to be honest because you are not looking for what most of them are, and I need the truth.”

“Wait a minute, you said they came over with you, are these?”

“Are these what?” Mindy asks with a grin.

“Bunnies?” Thomas asks, going pale for a moment.

“Yes.” Mindy laughed, “These are actual bunnies. They are a matched set in fact. Their maker and former owner had the few differences between them fixed. They are cousins in real life, like that matters now, and they are now identical. Blood type, tissue type, everything, even their finger prints are identical.”

“I’ve heard about them, seen some at a distance.” He says, referring to Bunnies in general.

“But never up close.” Mindy says, inviting him close enough to see some of the other equipment hooked up to them under the flowing waves of nearly hair thin wires.

“No, not up close. No one outside the IC or ICU upper echelons has ever seen this equipment have they?”

“No, even the pointless glimpses you are getting here tell you more than the alliance knows at this point. I can also make dolls. They are pointless for anything but the most limited domestic market however.”

“But you know how to make bunnies?” He asks, staring.

“I know how to make bunnies.” She laughs. “I am also learning how to fix them.”

“Even a rumor of that and IC and ICU will hunt you to the ends of the earth.”

“I’m counting on it. Besides, they are already hunting me because I know how to make Bunnies. I am learning how to unmake them. I am no longer under the control of any part of IC or ICU.”

“This is just too big for me.” Thomas says, backing away.

“Look at it this way. Now you know I can show you how to integrate the controls.”

“If you can do this, what do you need me for?”

“I need your techniques for memory control. I can figure them out given time, but I find it more useful to trade for what I need.”

“No, you find it more useful to use me for a while then smile when MCI or some other alliance member snatches me up and confirms you have bunnies available. Which means you can show them how to do stable overlays for bidability that fade naturally on their own when they are done with them.”

“Exactly, I can show them how to do what they do, better than they do it now.”

“Are you looking for a seat at the table?” He asks, referring to the alliance of respectable mind controllers dedicated to not doing harm.

“No, I don’t want one. I just want to be left alone. I have my own projects. I don’t want them in my way, and I don’t want to fight them.”

“That’s long term thinking. You have a plan?”

“I have a plan.” Mindy agrees.

“I’m kind of in the middle of something.”

“Middle of someone you mean.” Mindy laughs.

“She’s at home waiting for me.”

“I know. I have a private eye watching you. You have nice technique with the rack, but there are easier ways.”

“You what?” He demands, thinking about what pictures of that could do to him.

“No worries, only a few pictures, and it is obvious you aren’t torturing her. That is all I wanted to know by the way.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh.” Mindy laughs. “Tell you what, as a signing bonus I’ll give you a gift. Bring her in next Saturday morning and I’ll drop her on the slab for a day or so. It shouldn’t be more than two or three at most by the looks of her. When I get done she will happily, as herself mind you, have an affair or be your girlfriend or whatever you want as long as you want. She will never be jealous or mind if you have other women.”

“No.”

“You sure? She would make great little indoor-outdoor domestic.” Mindy quips, referring to a servant who wasn’t really aware that she was a servant so you could take her out in public because she behaved just like she was still a person in her own right. “I said no.” He states forcefully and then realizes that she is baiting him. “but you already knew that. So what is your real price?”

“I suspected you were smarter than you’ve been letting on.”

“How did I give myself away?”

“The rack you are using. You’ve been using it to make her body want wild, unrestrained sex with you, but not doing anything to her core personality.”

“You can tell that from pictures?”

“I can. I doubt the alliance could even if I told them how I can.”

“Plain talk for a moment. You say want my memory stuff, specifically I think you want to know how I decouple it.”

“Yes, there are a number of ways to do that, but you manage it without core integration first. I want that. As you know I can discover it eventually, but trading with you lets me do more than one thing.”

“You do that a lot don’t you? The more than one thing at a time thing.”

“Yes. Now since we’re being blunt finally, I really do want your evaluation on these two. They will be ready to decant in a day or two. I can still trade you the fading overlays, or I can meet your real needs in one simple move.”

“How so?”

“Based on my profile, you are looking for someone who can blend into your lifestyle while not weighing you down with relationship drama, but still be a person, right?”

“Yes.” Thomas admits, annoyed at being that well predicted when he has been hiding his true goals all along.

“Then come with me.” Mindy says, guiding him into yet another room. In the middle of the room sat a redhead, his preferred kind. She was well built. Her exactly spec C cup breasts stretched a one size too small shirt that was the same shade as her hair. She stared straight ahead, not a trace of thought evident. The body was in excellent shape, not perfect, but well maintained. The tilt of her head displayed high cheek bones, a prominent but classical nose. It was a face sculpted by nature not man. The vaguest cleft in her chin supported full but not huge lips. He finds it hard not to stare, and has to consciously step back when he finds himself moving toward her. This explains, in part, his earlier reactions that had made no sense at the time, while managing to disturb deeply.

“Who?”

“This is, well, she doesn’t have a name yet. I just call her Tabra.” Mindy says, picking up a clipboard from a table.

“Blank slate.” He whispers, referring to the mocked Latin, tabula rasa, while staring at what is easily the most desirable woman he has seen in years. Her face is blank however, her eyes carry nothing, yet she somehow exudes a sense of ‘Shall we?’ in some way he can’t even find words for. He finds this hard to resist.

“She was, shall we say, damaged, during my graduation exercise.” Mindy says smiling.

“Damaged? Graduation?”

“Yes, graduation. You see,” Mindy says flippantly, “I used to be a Bunny.”

“What happened?” He asks in a whisper. The horror on his face tells her how hard he fought to keep that question in, and how badly he wants to know now that it got out.

“I changed my mind.” Mindy answers smiling and he finally sees it, the thing that has been bothering him since he met her. It defies words, denies comprehension, even the knowledge of its existence threatens to overwhelm him.

“Oh crap.” He mumbles, wishing, praying, he was somewhere safe, like in the middle of a firefight. He now understands how she got loose. He doesn’t know or have a real clue what he is looking at. All he knows is that he has never been in more danger than he is in at this moment. The feeling of certain small sensitive parts of his anatomy crawling deep up inside him for protection is just a reflex, but one he wishes he could do for himself.

“You are in no danger.” She says, smiling in response to seeing him pale.

“Bullshit.” He says, blinking.

“You’ll be needing to give up your extracurricular toys while you work for me. She is so you can do that. You’ll still need to do quality control. I don’t even mind if you test the redheads a little extra or even a lot extra as long as they are all tested properly.”

“What?” He gasps, stunned by the thought of not just taking the product, and product is all there is left of her, home for a night or a week, but of the product being his.

“She used to be a bunny, all that programming is still in there, but when she was damaged, her personality overlay was also destroyed.”

“Blank slate.” He repeats.

“Exactly,” Mindy replies, seeing him fight his body’s reaction to her. “I can customize her. I can make her the perfect servant who will adapt and become what you need. Not what you want mind you, bunnies are far too high end for that, but what you need.” “You will trade one of them for what you want?”

“Yes, this one in fact is a bit of a problem for me.”

“How?” He asks, forcing himself to take a step back after he belatedly realizes that he had taken one forward, again.

“Without a surface construct template,” Mindy explains, “the pheromones your body is and has been responding to can’t be turned off.”

“Oh, than it wasn’t umm, the doctor earlier?”

“No, that was just what gets swept around by the air conditioning.”

“I couldn’t understand, I’m uh normally a little more umm…”

“Restrained than that?”

“Yes.”

“So, what do you say? I get what I want and you get what you need?”

“You are offering her? To keep?”

“Yes. True ownership, and once she adapts to you, she will be anything and everything you could ever need.”

“How? I mean these are rare. You can’t have gotten more than a few out. My memory tricks can’t be that big a deal.”

“I’m a ‘do more than one thing at a time’ kind of girl.” Mindy quips, laughing. “And I have enough of them anyway. This would save me care and maintenance costs.”

“Enough of them?”

“I started my original efforts with my maker’s girls. I added the bunnies and other products I took from the princes I took down.”

“How many?”

“Well, IC and ICU both had seven princes.” Mindy explains, smiling. “I took out eight of them, the feds got four, and two I hid.”

“Took out?”

“Yes, killed. Between them, there were way over two hundred girls. If you include the stable heads in each, managers and the like, you can up that number some more. I kept well over half.”

“You have four or five dozen bunnies?” He asks, quickly doing the math of a working house for workers vs product vs management.

“Yes, well actually nine or ten dozen, depending on how you want to count the ones in mid conversion when I made my move.”

“And you will give me this one for what you want?”

“Yes, you won’t have to look for music students to fill your nights. You can do anything you want with her, and she will happily do it all. The best part for you is that once she adapts, she is fully indoor and outdoor public friendly. To any outside observer she will simply be madly in love with you.”

“Incredible.”

“Is Caily a virgin?”

“Hardly.” He laughs.

“Has she used sex to get things?”

“I think she has been debating trading some favors for continuing lessons, once the ones her father gave her as a birthday present are up.”

“If she does offer, let me know. She would make a great addition to may arcade staff.”

“Oh.”

“Yes, you would still be able to do quality control checks on her.” Mindy laughs, knowing he looks forward to having her as herself. However, he lacks confidence so he uses limited MC to ensure his success with the ladies. “It would somewhat be part of your job.”

“Oh.”

“And the bunny here plays piano, guitar, harp and a lot of other instruments as well as doing many types of dance.”

“Let me think for a day or two.”

“Take your time.”

“I will, but I also know, not too much.” Thomas says, retreating. He wants to think he was just leaving, he tries to tell himself otherwise, but he knows better.

“How are you this morning?” Thomas asks Caily, waking her with a quick kiss on her forehead.

“Rested.” She answers, blinking. “Thank you for the blankets.”

“There is food in the kitchen.” He tells her, deliberately moving away.

“Thank you.” She responds while grabbing him into a hug.

“Caily?” He asks.

“What?” She asks back as she kisses him. Though it starts out pleasant and slow, it grows in intensity and heat as her hands began exploring him.

“Are you sure?” He asks, keeping his smile inside.

“Yes.” She whispers as her hands guided his onto her before working on both of their buttons. His shirt goes first and Caily simply buries her head against his chest taking a deep breath as she grabs his buttocks to pull him close. When his hands do the same, hers begin removing her shirt in response. Her body is reacting to the script exactly as intended.

“Not yet.” He says when her hands start undoing her pants, so she begins with his. Topless and enjoying his kiss and embrace, Caily frees his erection to stroke it firm.

“Why not?” She asks.

“Later, be sure. We have time if you are sure later. For now, let’s wait.” He tells her, guiding her to kneel on the floor in front of him.

“Ok.” She says, kneeling slowly as they kiss while he plays with her breasts.

“Don’t start if you aren’t going to finish.” He says as she leans down.

“Ok.” She whispers. As she touches his tip with her lips, he starts a recording of her playing from the day before. Spellbound, she works him in her mouth to her own playing. Her every move is directed and controlled by her own song.

* * *

“I have to admit to being confused.” Nolan said a month into Thomas’ work with the woman dubbed Lilith, or Lily for short. “We gave you three more days after she didn’t go catatonic on the first. We couldn’t see how you were able to make her become more interactive. You weren’t interacting with her. You were mostly using her for house work and sex. I still don’t get it.”

“I had to learn on the fly since she is in a different place than the others were. Yet after that week she was interactive again.”

“Agreed. I’ve listened to your explanations. Do you mean it?”

“I mean it exactly as I said it. That is also why your question and answer time when she is loaned to you works better when you screw her.”

“Is your price for working with the ones who were catatonic the same?”

“Yes. I get to play until I am bored with them. Then I will pass them on or free them if I can.”

“They have agreed as long as the women can be interrogated as well.”

“No problem.” Thomas had smiled. Then one hell of a year had followed. Three to seven women were in his house at all times. None of whom hesitated to do anything he desired. None of whom were jealous of each other. All of whom were perfectly happy being his playthings.

* * *

“Good girl.” Thomas whispers softly, forcing himself back to the present as Caily swallows, just loud enough to be heard over the music. Her shudder tells him that the conditioning is working.

“Eat breakfast, take a shower, practice for a while, then do that again.” He tells her as she stares semi-blankly at him.

“Eat breakfast, take a shower, practice for a while, do this again.” She repeats.

“Yes, now go eat.”

“I’ll go eat.” She replies, rising to go eat without even putting her shirt back on first.

“Excellent.” Thomas tells her three hours later as she finishes a song on the piano perfectly.

“Time to do that again?” Caily asks, sounding distracted as she rises from the bench.

“Time to do that again.” Thomas agrees, leaving the metronome running as the half entranced young woman stops in front of his chair.

“Ok.”

“Hold still.” He says and Caily stands quietly while he reaches out to unbutton her shirt and then unclasp her bra, exposing her breasts. Smiling, he fondles, massages and then suckles them while she stands silently.

“Kneel.” He says, smiling when she does. “You know what to do.”

“I know what to do.” Caily echoes as she unbuttons his pants and then brings him erect before taking him in her mouth as before. She works diligently on him, accepting his pace when he takes her head by the hair.

“Good girl.” He says as she feels him climax. He enjoys the sight of her shuddering as she swallows without hesitation.

“This is fine Caily, no need to worry about it.”

“This is fine, no need to worry about it.”

“You don’t even need to remember it.”

“I don’t need to remember it.”

“Now put your bra and shirt back on. Then play your song one more time. After that you will wake up, get your things together and go home. I’ll see you Wednesday, ok?”

“Ok.” She answers, putting her clothing back in order and then playing her song.

Come Monday, he doesn’t accept or refuse Mindy’s job offer. He thinks his way through Tuesday without reaching a decision. Wednesday Caily goes down on him again during practice. She needs hardly any prompting for the kiss or to kneel. When she is finished, she just goes on her way quietly and happily. Thursday he puts the job offer out of his mind completely.

“Excellent.” He tells her the next Saturday as she plays. He is referring to his hands on her bare breasts of course, but she takes it as a compliment on her playing.

“Time?” She asks, stopping. “Time for more?”

“Time for more.” He agrees. “You should undress and lie on the bench with your head hanging over.”

“Ok.” She laughs as she sheds her clothes. She lies down on the piano bench as instructed.

“Perfect.” He says as her mouth opens for him. He plays with her displayed breasts as she strokes him with her tongue. He thrusts gently into her mouth and then pinches her nipples as he climaxes and she swallows. She lies there smiling with him still in her mouth while he plays with her breasts some more. He remembers so many other women who had lain here as she does, doing as she is doing.

“Very nice Caily. Now go ahead and get dressed. Then go back to your practice, ok.”

“Ok.”

“You did well. We will have to do that again.” He says as she dresses. He is, in a way, disappointed with her in some way when she finishes practice and leaves without a backward glance.

“You should show up late and be able to spend the night Saturday.” He tells her Wednesday as she smiles at him from his crotch. Her breath is stirring his pubic hair as she makes slight sucking motions as though she is nursing or drinking from a spout.

Saturday, Caily again falls into a trace while playing Thomas’ piano. He wakes her up as her alternate personality. “Follow me Kylee.” Thomas orders. Obediently, she follows him to the rack once again.

“Yes sir.” She answers demurely as they go.

“Undress and then lie down on it again. I am going to make some further alterations to you and Caily both.”

“Yes sir.” She replies, undressing and placing herself on the rack.

“Just relax.’ He says as he binds her down again.

“I am sir. But can I make a request please?” She asks as she is being bound to the table.

“What would that be?” He asks once her limbs were tied down, immobilizing her.

“After you are finished altering us, may I please have some time out? I promise to be enthusiastically obedient afterwards. I would like to experience the world myself instead of through her for a little while. I can be mindful or mindless in my obedience as you prefer.”

“Would you prefer that time as you are now instead?” He asks. As always, he is surprised at how much the alternate personas he instills try to live a life.

“Yes.”

“I’ll tell you what.” He smirks. “I will take you out tonight. You will be my date, Caily, a somewhat repressed music student of mine. You should make all the memories of the night ones that Caily can live with. When we get back here, you go down on me and suck me dry with enthusiasm.”

“Gladly.” Kylee answers cheerfully.

“Furthermore, after you are done with that, clean us both up and then curl into me for the night. In the morning Caily will wake up holding me or held by me. Then you guide her to going all the way with me.”

“I don’t know if I can guarantee that.”

“Then we start now.” He says, lining up the first hollow phallic vibrator that he inserts in her anally.

“But?”

“I’m going to start the process now.” He continues as he inserts the second in her vaginally. “Then when you are sure you can guide her we go out for a while.”

“Yes sir.” She answers dejectedly. She interrupts as he is arranging the ball gag. “How will I let you know if I can’t speak and how are you going to hypnotize me like this?”

“You’ll think of something and you’ll drift off easily once I put the goggles and headphones on you.”

“I will?”

“Yes, I made you that way on purpose.”

“Ok?” She asks, confused but accepting, just as designed.

“Yes, it’s ok.”

“Ok.” She says, reassured. She leaves her mouth open for the ball gag.

“Let’s see how well your body remembers this?” He laughs, turning the machine on. After about half a minute she is breathing in perfect sync with the oral phallus. A minute after that her eyes are dilated and she is blinking a lot.

“Here you go.” He says, putting the nipple vibrators in place and then putting the headphones on her.

“Just relax and go with it.” He says just loud enough to be heard. He watches for several minutes as her eyes seem to glaze over before closing.

“Eyes open.” He orders before placing the goggles on her. He watches the nude body before him on display as the rack modifies its responses. He waits until she pinkens nicely before putting the pheromone drops by her nostrils. He watches her body react and then repeats the application once a minute until it no longer makes a difference.

* * *

“This is an experiment.” Nolan explained, gesturing to the woman in the chair in front of them staring into space. “She is a grifter with a penchant for purposely breaking up couples. If she were to just tempt the boyfriends we would ignore her. But she drugs them and then produces the blackmail photos to get what she wants. After that it doesn’t matter what he does, she leaks the photos anyway. She has broken up many couples and directly caused a suicide.”

“And my part in this?” Thomas asked. He was glad to have moved on from trying to restore the blank women. “Starting with how am I involved? Where did my name come from?”

“Your earlier work and your neighbor. He speaks very highly of you.”

“Mr. Henderson?” Thomas asked, confused.

“He knows a lot about the field. He is the one who kept the closest eye on you while you were working with group. He had nice things to say about you.”

“I barely know him?”

“He knows you, enough anyway.”

“Oh.”

“This is your reward and her punishment. You get to customize her. She is yours to do with as you please for the next six months.”

“Do with as I please?”

“Exactly. Make a construct in her mind as you did the others. For the next six months she is your doll to play with and use as you please. Use her as a maid, as stress relief, as whatever. You can film her, fuck her, loan her, it doesn’t matter. She is to be as obedient as any of the women you have had here, while still being herself. She is to live through it.”

“Having her body obey me like that will be hard on her.”

“We know. This is a new step before stripping her mind.”

“She took away choice so you are taking away hers?”

“Yes. You can make porn with her for all we care.”

“What happens at the end of her sentence?”

“She gets another hearing. Either she convinces us that she will behave, or we erase her personality and find a good home for her. We don’t do this lightly. Normal law enforcement can do little to her because of the way she victimizes people.”

“What kind of trial did she get?”

“Want to read the transcripts?”

“Truthfully, yes.”

“This way.” Nolan said.

Reviewing the trial took several days. Further research to verify things took another week. Memory construction, conditioning and training her took another month for Thomas to get right. In the end, she spent six months trapped in a body that obeyed Thomas’ orders over her own thoughts. Mr. Henderson approved of his work, occasionally seeing how things were progressing, first hand as it were.

* * *

“Perfection.” He whispers at forty minutes as Kylee settles into a pattern of twice a minute mini climaxes followed by a gulp.

“Now we see.” He says. He gets himself ready to pop and then removes the ball gag. Her mouth stays open while making sucking motions. When he offers his erection, her mouth seemingly clamps down on him, but not painfully. Her breathing, unchanged through this process, stays steady as she works at him greedily. When he climaxes, she swishes it in her mouth as a wave of relaxation goes through her. After several seconds she swallows and resumes working on him.

“Absolute perfection.” He whispers, staring at the body before him, knowing beyond a doubt that he will be enjoying it on the morrow. The actual owner of the body will enjoy the morning as well. He is fascinated by the ripples across it as the mini climaxes rock it. Knowing they are the result of his work brings him erect again, but he decides to save it.

He straddles her on the rack and removes all of her headgear. “Ok Kylee, I am going to count to five. As I do you will wake up slowly, being fully aware that you are tied down. You will know and accept it, feeling no distress or concern. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Good.” He says, starting counting.

“Wow.” Kylee pants as the second sensation she feels is being tied down with Thomas straddling her, placing his erection almost in her face. The first impression though, is stronger, much stronger. She feels the vaginal and anal phalluses still pulsing in her. Her breathing is not her own while they keep her on edge an orgasm and panting in sync.

“How do you feel?” He asks, massaging her bare breasts, mashing the nipple vibrators firmly into the supple flesh of her cleavage.

“I feel good.” She pants. Her breathing is still controlled by the sensations in her. He pinches her nipples just as her body has another mini climax.

“Excellent.” He says, motioning for her to open her mouth. There is little else that she can do even if she trys. He replaced the phallus vibrator in her mouth, restarting it.

“Perfect.” He grins as her eyes go just a little out of focus. This is a byproduct of the machine still mini climaxing her body, dragging her mind along.

“Now for some real fun.” He says, once her unfocussed eyes were intently tracking his every move. Smiling, he removes the vaginal phallus and then enters her just as the next mini climax hits. Her body is still controlled by the machines. Her mind is rocked by the feeling. It combines with the knowledge that he is in her. His presence becomes locked onto her mini climaxes. His erection being in her equates with the sensations she feels.

“You are mine.” He tells the body he is pounding into. He thrusts as hard as he can over and over while her eyes come back into focus with him as their entire world. Replacing the Vaginal phallus he moves to the anal one. After playing there and then replacing it, he shifts to kneel over her chest. Staring hard at the now clear eyes, he smiles. They are focused on him to the exclusion of all else. Cupping her bare breasts, he mashes them together so he can thrust his erection between them.

The body under him knows that he owns it and it responds to him. Temporarily exhausted, he stays over her, playing with her breasts. He enjoys the feel as her nipples stay hard. The ripples going through her soon bring him back erect. Removing the vaginal phallus again he enters her moist, welcoming warmth once more. Muscles in her clench as best they can, holding the rhythm previously enforced without pause. All the while her eyes focus on nothing but him.

“Am I going to have any problems with you while we are out tonight?” He asks Kylee as he stops the machinery.

“No sir.” She answers as everything comes to stop, returning her breathing to her control.

“Do you know what this is?” He asks, holding up a braided copper choker where she can see it.

“Yes sir.”

“And?”

“It is my collar sir.”

“And what does it do?”

“It makes who ever puts it on me my master while I wear it.”

“I am planning to put it on you while we go out. Do I need to put it on you before I release you?”

“No sir.”

“Will it also work on Caily?”

“Yes sir, I believe so.”

“How will she experience it?”

“It will cause her to think of ways that make obeying seem logical. She won’t actually realize that she is a slave or that she is obeying her master.”

“Will I need to put this on her in the morning to get what I want?”

“Of course not sir.”

“How about you tonight?”

“Of course not sir.” Kylee repeats.

“Excellent.” He says, releasing her, “Now go get ready.”

“At once sir.” Kylee says, grabbing her change of clothes to get ready to go out.

“You are doing well.” Thomas compliments Kylee an hour later. They are dining at the small, family owned restaurant. They are enjoying smoked shrimp, barbecue salmon and a soft white wine.

“Thank you.” She softly replies while picking apart the shrimp. “And thank you for not collaring me.”

“You said I wouldn’t need to, and so far you have been right.”

“I have been careful. I have one question however.”

“What would that be?”

“I have seen some images in her mind. Can I show you some of them later?”

“Certainly, but what kind?”

“A dress she has looked at, but never had the courage to step out of the changing booth in.”

“Certainly.” He agrees.

“You won’t be sorry.” She promises.

* * *

“Have you had any thoughts concerning your behavior?” The judge asked her. Even now watching her closing judgment Thomas didn’t know her name. She responded to maid as though it were her name, however. For the last six months she had been Thomas’s live in maid and sexertainment.

“That there are fates worse than death.” She answered honestly.

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I have lived days where I was ordered to stay in a chair. I wanted to get up. I wanted to leave. I couldn’t however, because my body is no longer mine. My employer ordered me to stay in the chair until he returned and I couldn’t get up until he returned. I wet myself. Not just the first day, but for many days until I could bring myself to ask for permission to relieve myself.”

“Did you receive that permission?”

“Yes. I eventually did.”

“Eventually?”

“I lied when I was asked what it was worth to me.”

“And how did that work out?”

“I discovered that when I lie, I would append the words ‘I am lying’ to what I said.”

“How did it feel to discover someone else controlled everything you did?”

“Maddening. Infuriating. Terrifying. Enraging. I have many words I could use but none carry the right weight or sentiment.”

“How do you think your victims felt?”

“Much the same.”

“Would you go back to your old life if we released you right now?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I won’t get a trial like this the second time.”

“Do you feel anything about the offenses that brought you here?”

“Not really.”

“Why not?”

“The ones I blackmailed aren’t people to me. However, I admit that you, the court, and my employer are real because you make choices rather than giving them up.”

“You feel that people getting married or committing to each other are giving something up?”

“Their individuality.”

“Isn’t that there choice?”

“Yes.” She admitted grudgingly. “I accept that what I see as a bad choice does not make them not people.”

“Do you understand it?”

“No.”

“But you accept it?”

“Yes.”

“I understand you have earned a large degree of autonomy based on good behavior?”

“Yes I have.”

“Do you think you can keep that up on your own?”

“I can behave.” She promised. “I will not re-offend. I know my sentence would be automatic.”

“Now that you understand your offense, atonement can begin.” The judge said, frowning. “How long did your blackmail cons last? Typically?”

“Three months.”

“During that time you exercised near complete control of their lives?”

“Yes.”

“Then your sentence is this. You will be yourself, as much as you are right now. For the next six months you will remain with your employer. He will grant you maximum self-autonomy. During that time you will behave as though the controls placed on you were active. Disobedience will bring inhibition of your will. Each time he has to use the controls your time inhibited will double. He will continue to use you as he has been. He will continue to share you as he has been. You remain his to command and control as you have been. Only now you will obey as yourself. I strongly suggest you not show up for your next hearing inhibited.”

“What happens then?”

“At that time it will be decided whether to release you on your own recognizance, or bind your mind permanently. You will be judged most on how you obey. I am also instructing him to duplicate your own actions as much as possible during that time. I suggest you expect to be fucked, screwed, enjoyed, shared, photographed, filmed and generally abused. I hope you can make your case when you return. There will be five of us on that panel. Convince us you have learned your lesson or be prepared to spend the rest of your life as you have the last six months.”

“Yes sir.” She said a little above a whisper.

* * *

“And I’m not disappointed.” Thomas agrees later when Kylee steps out of the changing booth.

Sheer blue black, black with blue highlights when she moves, spandex makes a form fitting lower part of the dress. It tapers only a third of the way from her hips to her knees. The top of the dress, red-black, is a torso hugging, form fitting piece of sheer fabric that seems to breathe with her. Even her minor stomach muscles show through it along with her shoulders. The sleeves reach a third of the way to her elbows. From her outer collar bones a plunging neck line displays the edges of her breasts, highlighting her erect nipples clearly. The front opening finally terminates at her belly button, which has a heart shaped area of gold reflection.

What draws his eye the most, however, is the two inch wide sheer, blue-black collar on her neck. It joins the top of her dress where they meet at the tops of her shoulders. The collar seems tight enough to choke her since even her Adam’s apple is visible. The blue reflection of the collar blends with the red of the top smoothly, leaving an area of purple. The color seems to start from this area. It flows up to the collar and down to the top of the dress. Thin gold reflections run around the top and bottom of the collar. They also run along the edges of her top and along the tops of her sleeves terminating in a loop on each of her arms.

“What do you think?” Kylee asks, taking a deep breath as she stretches and preens.

“Incredible.” He whispers as her moves showed him everything. He can see as well as he could while she lay on the rack, yet if you didn’t already know her, you couldn’t really see anything new, just its form.

“If you make her or let me clean this body up then you could have this to play with it looking right.”

“It looks fine now.”

“I know, but you want more.”

“Always.” Thomas grins, looking forward to the morning.

“Then let’s head home so I can give you a private dance.”

“Sounds like fun.” He agrees, heading over to the counter to pay for the dress.

“Time for bed.” Thomas tells Kylee at three in the morning as he follows her curves through the dress one last time.

“At once sir.” She says, turning off the sound system as she rises from his lap.

“The dress goes on my dresser.”

“Yes sir.” Kylee answers, undressing. She puts her clothes where directed and then crawls into bed with him.

“Here.” He says, motioning her to cuddle with him. He smiles as his hands settle on her bare breasts and they both relax.

“One more thing.” He says after several minutes. She holds still as he shifts position to work on her shoulders.

Without warning, he places the slave collar around her neck. “Kylee?” He asks.

“Yes master.” Kylee answers.

“Kneel between my legs.” He orders, lying on his back.

“Yes master.” She replies, complying.

“Bring me erect.” He orders the nude slave kneeling before him in bed.

“Yes master.” She replies, complying.

“Give me the best blow job you can.”

“Yes master.” She answers, once again complying. Knowing the power he has, that she is nothing but an obedient toy, he climaxes in her mouth in minutes. Her obedient swallowing engorges him again.

“Caily will wake me in the morning like this.” Thomas orders while still panting happily.

“Yes master.”

“Good, now let’s get curled back the way we were and then drift off to sleep.”

“Yes master.” She says, moving to lay back down with him. Once her breathing settles, Thomas gently removes the collar. He hides it under his pillow while she sleeps. He nearly laughs while doing so because he knows something that even Kylee the construct doesn’t. Neither Kylee or Caily will recall what just happened. Slaves only get to remember what they are told to remember. Since he hadn’t told either of them to remember this blow job, neither of them would.