The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindy Files

The Mindy Files : Thomas Part 3

* * *

I want to thank and acknowledge qxvw198 for editing help.

I may be improving, but we all know I still need all the help I can get.

Please see qxvw198 For his work.

* * *

“Are you scared?” Thomas asked his ‘maid’ once they were home and alone.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because in some way it wasn’t real before. I had no control so I could tell myself it wasn’t really real.”

“And now?”

“Now I know the only real limit on me is that I am not allowed to escape. I still have to obey, but it has to be me obeying now. I have to obey no matter what you do to me or tell me to do. I have to decide to obey or else.”

“And this scares you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?” Thomas asked coldly.

“Because I know if I don’t, if I can’t, it will get worse.”

“In your eyes, what are the three worst things you have done?”

“I got caught. I failed to escape. I still can’t escape.”

“Do you have any feelings about what you did to them?”

“Truthfully, no. I was strong, they were weak.”

“You drugged unsuspecting people. You did things to them and then black mailed them. What did they do to you?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why?”

“I was strong, they were weak. They should have been more careful.”

“You do realize that saying that to the judge will leave only one possible judgment.”

“I can’t help who I am. I also can’t make myself lie now. At least before I could lie even if I was forced to say I was lying when I did.”

“Do you want to change?”

“Into what?”

“Have you met my neighbors next door, the Henderson’s?”

“Yes.”

“They are taking an early Christmas vacation to Florida. The grandparents of one of their daughter’s friends work in some theme park down there. Anyway, this is the off season so employees are allowed to bring family and a few guests in for very little compared to normal.”

“Ok.” She said, shrugging.

“Their son Rudolph, he prefers to go by Rudy, will be staying behind. He has some school projects that he can’t leave alone for that long for his three AP classes. He is staying here with me.”

“The geeky one? Stutters?” She asked.

“Yes. He will be here at least four, maybe six weeks. Just so you are forewarned, he is very different than his younger siblings. It creates a lot of tension. He is a bit of a late bloomer, much to his parents chagrin. While he is here I am using you to give him sex education.”

“Oh god.”

“As far as he is concerned you are an aspiring porn actress on the outs with your studio but still under contract. You were hit with a six month ban that may run longer. Unable to work because of this, you are unable to make ends meet so you made a deal with me. I get a porn star maid and all the sex of any type I want. You get shelter, food, clothes and a stipend. While he is here, I am extending your services to him as well.”

“Can you just order me to, please? Like before.”

“No. Unless you want him to realize you can be ordered. Think of the possibilities then. You obedient, him a teen boy able to command you. As a resident here, he would of course have full use of the house and all of its ‘facilities’.”

“What if he decides to share me to look good to umm …”

“I will tell him your services are part of your rent. They do not apply beyond here, but they apply here completely.”

“Oh fuck.”

“I’m sure he will. So I would suggest you do your best to educate him.”

“In that case, you have to give me a name. Right now I answer to maid, but I have to have a name or he will realize that I have no choice in a matter of hours, if not minutes.”

“I thought you liked situations where no choice was involved?”

“Are you really going to …”

“Yes, and if you make me explain this to him, I will explain it all. Then you can practice for your next movie shoot with him.”

“Please don’t.” She pleaded with the first honest sign of fear he has seen.

“Why the fear?”

“Umm … Can I not answer that please?”

“You figured that out finally did you?”

“I can’t lie. Fortunately, I can simply not say anything.”

“Then I will make you a deal. You give him a full and proper sex education. I mean the full thing, the complete how to, interactive. You role play, let him have an hour here, an hour there, with you being his complete slave. Fulfill all his fantasies with you so he doesn’t drive off girls his own age. Do that and I will give you days off out of the house.”

“Really?” She asked with bare avarice.

“Yes, you have my word on it. If I suspect you are holding back then we will both have you at the same time and I will explain that you really have no choice.”

“Do I have to take part?”

“Yes.”

“Then if you will grant me a name I will teach him. He won’t need to issue an order. I will show him everything. I will tell him I made an adult deal with you which is kind of the truth, but that he looks like fun. I will call my first time with him a diversion and sympathy lay. After that I will say I like him.”

“Sounds like a con.”

“It is. However, I want those days off. I remain more convinced than not that my sentence is already decided. Those days may be the last I ever get. I will earn them.”

“Be sure you do.”

* * *

“God that feels great.” Thomas says with satisfaction as Caily wakes him with the ordered blow job. Opening his eyes, he sees her kneeling between his legs exactly as Kylee had the night before. Her head is writhing like a snake as she treats his erection to an oral massage.

“Look up at me Caily.” He says softly. He feels himself approaching climax far faster than he planned on.

“Come on up here.” He says, enjoying the look she gives him as her priorities shift. She releases his erection and then starts upward while grabbing his hands. She settles on his hips, guiding him into her at the same time as her hands place his on her bare breasts.

“Awesome.” He whispers as she leans into him further while rocking harder and harder. Each thrust drives him into her deeper and deeper.

“Perfect.” He whispers as his hands move away from her. Her eyes close in ecstasy. Eyes closed, she doesn’t see the collar before he closes it on her neck. The effect is instant. Even though she doesn’t even break rhythm, he can see the difference.

“Caily?”

“Yes master.” She says, breathing heavily a she continues to rock back and forth on him.

“Time to get up.” He says, gesturing her toward the center of the room.

“Yes master.” She replies while rising.

“Smile.” He orders, grabbing a camera. She does and he takes a large number of nude pictures of her, all with her posing as directed. Fifteen minutes later she has done every pose he desires and it is time to go on.

“With me.” He says, going into another room.

“Lay down face up.” He orders, pointing to the rack.

“Enjoy.” He says smiling, knowing she will. Positioned at waist height, Thomas now has complete access to her, and uses it.

He smiles as her mouth opens automatically for him when he walks that way. After just long enough to know she will, he stops. She does nothing when he places himself ready to enter her and then she smiles as he does. For almost a minute he shoves himself into her and then pulls back only to thrust in again as hard as he can. He watches closely and sees no hesitation when he explores her anally with his finger. Lubing it with her own juices, he pokes his finger in and out until she relaxes. After carefully aligning himself, he finally he smiles as he pushes himself into her, anally this time. Carefully he moves back and forth until she is both relaxed and positioned. Then he plays.

“Do you know why you are here this morning?” he asks, bottomed in her.

“Yes master.”

“And why is that?”

“I am here to have sex with you master.”

“You are here as my sex slave.”

“I am here as your sex slave.”

“Very good.” He says, pulling out of her and cleaning himself off.

“Thank you master.”

“Bring yourself to orgasm while you suck me off and swallow.” He says standing beside her head.

“Yes master.” She says, leaving her mouth open for him. Her lips seal on him the moment he enters her mouth. Her fingers find her own favorite spots and start in. He watches, almost laughing with glee, as she holds him mouthed while she brings herself to orgasm.

After recovering for a while, he orders, “Come with me.”

“Yes master.”

“Put this dress on.” He orders. He presents the sheer black shimmer dress purchased last night. Then he starts a video camera.

“You look wonderful.” He says, running his hands over her body. He luxuriates in the feel of the sheer fabric. It lets him touch her almost as though she were still naked.

“Be accommodating.” He orders with a smile as he pulls her panties down. She says nothing as they kiss. He explores her through her top before pulling it aside to suckle her. One motion of his hand has her kneeling, ready to go down on him as desired.

Soon she is bent over, bracing herself on a chair while he pulls her skirt upwards. He strokes her some and then takes her doggie style. He smiles for the camera the whole time, knowing she is also smiling. She continues smiling even as he takes her anally again for no more reason than he can. The slight differences between Caily and Kylee are like candy to him. Two treats in one package, both available on a whim.

“Take the dress off and put it back where it was. Come back to bed and ride me like you were doing before I put the collar on you.” He orders after running out of unique things to do to her.

“Yes master.” She replies, doing as instructed.

“Resume what you were doing.” He instructs as she guides him back in her.

“Yes master.” She says as she rocks back, enjoying. He removes the collar when she is in motion exactly as she had been, as though nothing had happened at all. To Caily, nothing had happened.

“Breakfast?” He asks as they take break a while later. He is elated inside because, as programed, she remembers nothing of what happened while she had the collar on.

“Cooks choice.” He offers.

“Certainly.” She says, heading to clean up before making a late breakfast. She ignores the door to the room where the rack was still setup because the door is closed. Breakfast turns into brunch. Once the meal is over, she leaves. She, of course, takes the dress he likes so much with her.

After practice Wednesday, they have a nice, long kiss and some fondling on both of their parts.

“You are beautiful.” He tells her.

“Thank you.” She replies basking in the compliment as she kneels.

She brings him to climax and then swallows. She gets her stuff together.

“See you Saturday.” He says as she leaves minutes later.

“I look forward to it.” She smiles as the door closes behind her. Though a nearly perfect encounter, it leaves him feeling like it lacks something, but he can’t tell what.

* * *

“I can’t believe it.” Rudy said, staring at her. “Thomas has an actual porn star as a maid?”

“Yes.” She admitted. “And please, call me Shirl. That’s my working name.”

“Ok Shirl. Why are you his maid?”

“I have a few problems. Something like a temper. I got into a fight on set. People were hurt.”

“Did you go to jail?” Rudy asked, still staring.

“No, but several of the people who were hurt because of me went together to get me black balled.”

“Banned?”

“Yes. Not just from that studio, but from them all. If I apply somewhere else then they tell that place about my past, and why I was fired. I don’t even qualify for public relief because of...”

“Oh, they were hurt bad then?” Rudy asked hesitantly.

“Yes. One day while trying to get my ban lifted a joke made over lunch was presented not as a solution, but as a way of setting bounds. I have a reputation of being both a domineering bitch and spoiled. People say it makes me hard to work with. So someone asked if a certain situation would prove that I could behave.”

“Did they say yes?”

“Have you ever seen the movie ‘Soylent Green’ Rudy?” Shirl asked.

“Yes.”

“Do you recognize my working name now?”

“Oh! You mean? Umm.”

“Yes Rudy. I am his Shirl.”

“But she was umm.”

“And I am Thomas’ ‘Furniture Girl’ for a minimum of six months.”

“Wow. Why?”

“I have to prove something to some people. As I said, I can’t get a regular job. I just don’t have the skills. Until my education is better, porn is all I can do. I am taking classes. I am trying to make myself better. Until I am able to better myself or my situation with the studios, this place is my fate. He shelters, feeds, clothes and takes care of me, but I am Thomas’ to do with as he pleases.”

“How did you get sent here?”

“Thomas knows a number of people connected with the studios. He went to school with many of them and knows more of them socially. He is friends with people who want me permanently banned, and with the few who want me to be able to earn a second chance.”

“They agreed on him for umm?”

“Yes. They agreed on him handling my punishment. He is out of the house a lot. His friends have chided him about needing a maid for years. So they gave him one, me.”

“Then he can …”

“Yes. I am full service.” Shirl admitted with some emotion on her face that Rudy couldn’t identify. “Part of my punishment is that I have to let him. Another part is that I am required to offer myself to him. If I don’t then the truth of what happened goes public. If it does, I go to jail. I am completely dependent on him. I am not allowed to leave the house without his permission. You will occasionally be asked to go to your room and stay there while company is over. That is because of me.”

“Why?”

“Because that is when I have to prove I have been and am obedient. Those evenings I am available to his guests in addition to him.”

“Oh … Wow ... Umm, I mean, umm.”

“You are seventeen Rudy. You may be a late bloomer, but you know what that means.” Shirl explained with more of that odd look. “I know this is only your third night here, but you need to stay in your room until they have gone.”

“Are they going to …”

“Likely.”

“Do you want to?”

“No, but I do porn. I’m used to getting screwed. It certainly beats going to jail. And the food here is better.”

“Hey Thomas.” Rudy hollered, but not too loudly, from the door to his room hours later. “Is it safe to come out yet? I need to pee and I want a snack.”

“Thomas?” Rudy hollered again when no one answered.

“Holy shit.” Rudy panted when he reached the living room. Thomas was nowhere to be found. In the middle of the floor, however, knelt Shirl. Her eyes were covered with a mask and headphones covered her ears. Otherwise, she was nude. She was holding her arms behind her back in such a way as to jut her breasts out even further than normal.

“Holy Shit.” He repeated, unable to stop staring at her.

“First nude woman?” Thomas asks quietly, scaring Rudy half out of his mind.

“Yes.” He finally admits while panting.

“This is part of her punishment. You may as well get a good look at her.” Thomas said gesturing Rudy to circle around her. “The mask is a blackout, and those headphones are noise canceling. She can’t see or hear a thing, period. We had several guests and she is to keep those on, and accommodate whatever anyone does until I remove them. She has no idea who or how many have been here this evening, or any other evening.”

“Really?” Rudy asked around his mostly dry mouth.

“Really. Six have already played with her tonight so far.” Thomas stated flatly. “One more won’t make a difference.”

“What?”

“Do you want to touch her?”

“Umm.”

“Stay silent a minute.” Thomas ordered before he went to Shirl and pulled one side of the head phones out just a little. “Shirl. What are your orders?”

“My orders are to accept and accommodate any and all contact without attempting to discern the identity of the person. Reluctance, hesitation or refusal will result in further punishment.”

“What form will that punishment take?”

“One, I can accept a black mark. I only get so many of those. Two, I drug myself for a day so I will have no memory of what is done to me, which is how I remove black marks. Three, I can be tied such that I am fully available and on display to be enjoyed. Whether I am allowed sight and sound is not up to me. I would be left that way for a day.”

“What are your intentions?”

“You and your guests are free to enjoy me in any way you desire until you remove the head phones and mask. I will not resist, refuse or fail to accommodate.”

“What if I leave them on you all night?”

“Then I will attempt to do my housework tomorrow blind, deaf and nude while still accepting all contact.”

Thomas replaced the headphones on her ears. “Do you understand?” He asked Rudy.

“Why me?”

“You remind me of someone I knew when I was younger. He was also a geek. Go ahead, she’ll never know and likely wouldn’t care if she did.”

“Seriously?” Rudy asked, trembling as he approached her.

“Here, let me make this easier.” Thomas said, smiling as he took Shirl by her arm. At his direction she stood. Her legs spread and her hands went behind her back. Thomas stepped back leaving her standing at something near parade rest.

“Whoa.”

“You start like this.” Thomas laughed, grabbing Shirl’s breasts. Moments pass as he massaged gently and she did nothing but stand there. “Guys like these. They are a lot of fun. You heard her, feel free to explore. She won’t object. Being explored and having no idea who did it is part of her sentence after all. She expects it.”

“Umm, ok.” Rudy mumbled reaching up. His hands seemed to move of their own accord. In moments he was lost in the situation, too absorbed to notice anything but Shirl.

“Try nursing her.” Thomas laughed minutes later. When he returned from peeing, Rudy was exploring her body. He was touching, moving back and then touching again.

“Take a seat.” Thomas told Rudy, gesturing to the couch.

“Sure.” He replied, thinking he might be in trouble.

“You are not in trouble.” Thomas said, correctly reading Rudy’s look.

“Holy.” Rudy whispered as Thomas leads over Shirl to kneel in front of Rudy. He was silent as her hands were guided to his pants and belt. Panting with equal parts disbelief, anticipation and terror, he kept still as Shirl opened his pants and then wiggled them down. His underwear followed. Then he gulped as her fingers glided along the erection he hadn’t realized was that firm.

“Your first time?” Thomas asked.

“Yes.” Rudy gulped.

“Enjoy. I am making a point.”

“What point?”

“It won’t take long.” Thomas laughed and it didn’t. It seemed like far less than a minute passed, but in reality it is two. Then Rudy pops.

“Oh…” Rudy moaned as Shirl kept working after swallowing.

“Put your hand on her head like this.” Thomas said, indicating how.

“Umm, ok.” Rudy said, blinking. He was having a hard time concentrating.

“Good, that will keep her head in place for the next part.” Thomas said as he guided her up from her knees while she kept Rudy’s erection in her mouth. Her hands went on the couch to support herself. Her legs were upright and she was bent over at the waist. Rudy could only stare when Thomas spread her legs wide and dropped his pants. No sound came from Rudy when Thomas pushed himself into Shirl with an awkward thrust.

“Ahh.” Rudy whispered when Shirl began doing something with her tongue in time to Thomas pushing into her. It was fascinating, felt incredible and was somehow creepy. It felt to good at the moment with Shirl still mouthing him to object so he enjoyed.

“Your Dad indicated you have had no luck with girls.” Thomas said smiling. “Now you have. When I finish here go get cleaned up. Remember however, she has no idea you’ve seen her nude, explored her or that she gave you a blow job.”

“Umm, oh, yeah.”

“No staring beyond what you have been doing already. Also, get an ‘A’ instead of your normal ‘B’ in math, physics or bio on your weekly tests and I will arrange another blowjob.”

“Really?” Rudy asked, still panting, fascinated by his ability to move her head like Thomas indicated controlling what she did. “What if I get more than one?”

“We’ll see.” Thomas said, stepping back. Rudy quickly stumbled away. He finished cleaning himself up and was in bed in minutes. The snore from his room ten minutes later answered all Thomas’s questions.

* * *

“You are as beautiful in bed as you are on the piano.” He tells Caily as he enters her at noon the next Saturday after two hours of practice time.

“Why thank you.” She smiles in reply as his hands settle on her breasts, taking a firm grip. Her legs are spread for him and her arms straight out, giving him the complete access he wants and that she craves him using.

“Ohh.” He mumbles as he feels her somehow tighten inside, making the feeling of being in her more intense. Every movement is even more pronounced and stronger.

“More.” She says as he collapses.

“Not yet.” He answers as they cuddle.

“Ok.” She relentes, closing her eyes and relaxing against him.

* * *

“Did I detect a young but temporary house tenant last night?” Shirl asked Thomas as she served him a very late lunch in his study. Rudy is at school for another hour, leaving her free to discuss her predicament.

“Yes.”

“I take he was the last one?” She asked hesitantly. “The one I went down on while someone fucked me good and hard?”

“Yes.”

“Ok.” She sighed.

“He’s a virgin who has little to no chance with the girls, let alone women.”

“Why do you care?”

“A mutual friend knows his father.”

“Part of my punishment?”

“Yes. Since I have you, and you are very available.” Thomas laughed but Shirl detected something kind of dark behind it.

“What is it?” She asked hesitantly.

“Do you remember the couple in Hoboken?”

“Yes.” Shirl answered, shuddering. That con job had gone sideways on her, even by her standards. The grift had gone bad. She hadn’t known they were waiting until marriage, and wouldn’t have cared. She also hadn’t known the woman was best friends with a mobster’s daughter. The moment he woke up and saw the pictures, he had called his fiance and explained everything he knew. The woman had called her friend who had called her father. A year in Los Angeles had finally let things cool enough that she dared return to New York.

“They identified you. Her friend’s father contacted the alliance. You are going to spend next week with the guy you tried to blackmail. The girls are going to the Caribbean for a week. He has permission to play with you for that week, no questions asked.”

“Crap.”

“He will be staying here.”

“Shit Crap.”

“With Rudy and I both.”

“Fuck Shit Crap.”

“He will be here next week. As for tonight, Rudy got three A’s on tests today. You are going on the rack for him.”

“How long?” She asked, stripping and lying on the bench where he indicated.

“Three A’s, three holes.” Thomas laughed as he bound her. “However, he is getting a choice. If he takes you on the bench then it is over as soon as he stops. If he doesn’t, you remain masked until he releases you.”

“And as long as I am masked …” She asked, testing her bonds. Choice no longer entered into it for her. Thomas’ careful manipulation of her has made refusal impossible. Oral, Vaginal and Anal were presented at the perfect height complimenting her breasts which Thomas enjoyed for a while. The weirdest part for Shirl is she is so well trained her lips almost have a mind of their own when there is an erection present.

“Yes.” He said, enjoying her well trained mouth while he stroked her to a climax she was helpless against that drove thought away. Still panting from that, her world was darkened and silenced by Thomas. She was left utterly alone until someone decided to intervene. Until then Thomas enjoyed her some more.

“I heard about your excellent test results.” Thomas shouted to Rudy when he arrived home from school. “The school called.”

“Thank you.”

“Your reward is in the study.”

“My reward? What do you...” Rudy was asking when he saw Shirl on the rack displayed and waiting.

“She has to spend a certain number of hours masked like this a week. Her last visitor was half an hour ago. I knew you were coming home soon so I left her for you.” Thomas explained. “I expected one A, not three. Therefore your reward is expanded as well. Enjoy.”

“Oh man.” Rudy whispered walking to her. His backpack was a forgotten thump in the hall where he dropped it. Staring, he can tell she had been used. Her skin still had bright pink tinges and her bindings were leaving marks in her skin.

“Where would you like to start?” Thomas asked watching him run his hands over her body.

“With letting her loose.” Rudy said, trembling. “I want umm, but not like that.”

“You can let her loose, no problem. However, the moment the headphones or mask come off then it is all over.”

“How long?”

“As long as you want. If you were going to use her on there then it would have been over when you stopped. By letting her loose, you get to keep her for a while. Take her to bed if you like. Just remember, while you have her like that you are totally responsible for her. You have to provide everything.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean as long you take care of her, you can play. You will need to ensure she has fluids, food, uses the bathroom, stays clean, everything. A few hours, even overnight is no real problem. However you do not remove the headphones or mask in your room.”

“Umm, ok.”

“I have spoken to those relevant.” Thomas told him, not mentioning to Rudy that his father is one of those. “She will be left like this from time to time. You are free to enjoy her when she is, but you are not allowed to put them on her. All this assumes that you can keep getting at least one, preferably two A grades on your weeklies.”

“Why? For grades?”

“Think of it as encouragement.”

“I can, umm, really?”

“Could she stop you?”

“Not like that.” Rudy quipped smiling.

“I should also warn you. She has permission to, and will if you neglect her, remove her masking thus freeing herself. She will have to answer some pretty harsh questions if she does that. If it was justified, however, then so will you.”

“What are my rules?” Rudy asked while releasing her.

“She stays here in the apartment. I doubt you are the type to show her off so warning about public exhibitions should have no bearing on you.”

“I can play all night if I want?”

“You can take her to bed with you if you like.”

“I like, umm, would like. I liked the blow job, I really liked that. How do I get another one?”

“Put her where you want her. Place her hands. She will respond to you prompting her.”

“Why does she feel so trapped?”

“If you want details, ask her tomorrow. For now, just enjoy.” Thomas told him. “In fact you could give yourself a real treat. Take her to the bathroom, put her in the shower. Then get in and take one. She will respond by not only washing you, but by going down on you in there as well.”

“Really?” Rudy asked, smiling.

“Really.” Thomas assured him. What Shirl thought while being led off after Rudy had released her bindings was unknowable. What Rudy thought was obvious since he spent half the night simply running his hands over her, enjoying the simple availability of her. He also had her go down on him every hour or so.

He got up early to have another shower with her. He ate breakfast with her kneeling and sucking him off gently. He nearly had her fully at lunch, but settled for exploring her and learning some of how a woman likes to be stroked.

* * *

“Just stretching.” Thomas says a while later, feeling himself recovering. When Caily doesn’t move or open her eyes, he retrieves the collar. He snaps it around her neck in one fluid motion.

“Caily?” He asks after several seconds.

“Yes master.”

“Perfect, on all fours.”

“Yes master.” She replies, complying. She has no reaction to him playing with her dangling breasts other than stiffened nipples.

“I have several magazine sections for you to look at. You will assume the poses one at a time so I can take pictures of you.” He orders while dropping a stack of papers onto the bed beside her.

“Yes master.” She answers. She briefly looks over the poses before assuming the first one. Just over two hours and one hundred poses later he is ready to have her again.

“Kneel beside the bed and spread your cheeks for me.” He orders, smiling as she positions herself for him.

“Relax.” He orders while exploring her anally with his finger. When she does relax, he enters her.

“Now get yourself off.” He orders once he is deeply in her anally. She takes his weight on her knees. He plays with her dangling breasts as he rocks back and forth from pulling back most of the way to bottoming out again while she fingers herself. The orgasm that rocks her nearly brings him one as well from the demonstration of how much power he holds over her.

“Go sit on the couch.” Thomas orders the panting young woman, once more smiling as she complies.

“Look at the medallion and relax. Listen to nothing but my voice.” He tells her minutes later. He knows that even his sloppy hypnotic technique will work because the medallion was imprinted with the rest of his commands on the rack.

“Caily.” He says minutes later, knowing she is in trance.

“Yes master.” She says back slowly.

“When I wake you, I am going to want to experiment sexually with you. There are some things I want you to do, ok?”

“Yes master.”

“You will wake up happy to do anything I want you to. You will remain happily obedient until the next time you go to sleep. Do you understand?” He orders, knowing that the collar will make the post hypnotic suggestions into actual commands that will affect her normal waking mind.

“Yes master.” She answers, in exactly the tone he has conditioned her to use, exactly as she has been designed to do, exactly according to his script.

“Lay back down with me as you were, drift into a normal sleep, then wake when I tell you.” He orders as he removes the collar.

“How are you feeling?” He asks, waking her.

“Great.”

“I want to try something.” He tells her.

“Ok.” She smiles in reply.

“Get on all fours on the bed.” He orders, smiling as she complies.

“Just relax.” He says as he inserts vibrators in her vaginally and anally. “Now sit up and kiss me.”

“You kiss great like this.” He compliments her. After kissing for a while, he moves to suckling a nipple. After switching nipples for a while, he moves back to kissing her. She makes no objections when he manipulates the vibrators in her while they kiss, or when he strokes her.

“Now I want a blow job.” He orders, smiling and laughing to himself as she bends over, vibrators still humming away in her, and envelopes his erection in her mouth. He spends the day in carnal bliss with her. She does everything he wants. She is everything he thinks that he wants, just like all the rest had been.

* * *

“How has Rudy been doing?” Mr. Henderson asked Thomas.

“You should see three A grades on his report card.”

“How is the woman doing?”

“Quite well. Twice a week we mask her, and allow him to play. Over Christmas vacation he kept her masked for a whole weekend. We put her in Friday at lunch. He kept her and played the entire weekend. He fed her, took her to the bathroom. He released her Monday morning. Surprisingly he hasn’t taken full advantage of her yet.”

“I am not surprised.” Mr. Henderson chuckled. “Would you mind if he remained here longer?”

“Not really. Recently, I have been here more than normal, however. I will be out of town several times over spring so he would be alone several times for several days each time.”

“I have already purchased her if the court decides against her. Rather, I put a nice deposit down just in case things do not go her way.”

“So far it isn’t looking good.” Thomas admitted. “She still has no remorse.”

“I want you to make up a porn script. Teen boy manages to hypnotize baby sitter. He screws her silly and then fucks her sillier. Film it with Rudy and her. I would appreciate it if more than one ‘actress’, if you want a nice word, could be filmed with him. I have checked and there are several who could be rented. In Shirl’s case however, I want it to be real. I want her really in a trance. I want her to respond to a post hypnotic command outside of filming.”

“Given your money and friends, definitely doable, but why?”

“More of her cases have turned up. The alliance, being what it is, failed to follow through far enough into her past. She did much the same to two teachers in high school. One gave in, the other suicided. That is why she ran away. So I don’t think the court will hesitate to rule against her being freed.”

“I didn’t know.”

“I did, rather I do now. I want her as Rudy’s eighteenth birthday present. He will never find a wife on his own. His projects take up to much of time and attention.”

“That is cold.”

“He was damaged in the womb. His genes are good, but he will always be held back. A purchase like her is his only hope of children.”

“I didn’t know about any damage in the womb. I only know a little about you and your family.”

“I was a peripheral member of ICU. I was a sub-contractor to one of their outside families. I was caught in the cross fire during a dispute. My wife was exposed to several different neural attenuation chemicals in her third trimester. Rudy came out very slightly damaged. The damage expresses like a spectrum disorder, but there are parts of his brain that will never connect.”

“And given her record, being a gift like that is better than she could otherwise hope for.”

“I have arranged for you to be invited to join ICE, Inherent Consentuality Enhancement.”

“I don’t know what to say. I have been trying get in for a while now.”

“Given your work with the alliance, arranging it wasn’t very hard. Don’t worry about your past stumbles with those women. Everyone has a learning curve, and you did manage to free most of them eventually. The alliance would have never considered staged slave girl sales inside itself with the restrictions on the women easing at each sale until they, as you put it, were able to purchase themselves. At the very least you got them asking the right kind of questions.”

“I get using Shirl, but why others?”

“I want him to experience other women. I also know what happens when he starts maturing. Because of his damage he will eventually turn violent from his carnal urges. I have seen it in the IC records. I looked it up immediately. The connection between impulse, morals and memory is just not there. He won’t connect the memories of actions with the consequences of those actions if one is violent and the other not.”

“I see.” Thomas said, thinking back on Rudy’s behavior. “So he can be moral, or horny, or violent, or patient, or anything anyone else.”

“Just not all at the same time. The loudest emotion rules. He is a late bloomer which is why I was able to wait this long. However, he is maturing sexually. Soon his urges will becomes stronger. If his body can become accustomed to release at home, his mind shouldn’t be overwhelmed during the day.”

“That is why he seems too mercurial. He loses the previous emotional state when he switches.”

“Then goes back to it later with awareness of, but no memory of having left it.”

“You want his body trained to relieve stress on his mind.”

“That is what the records say they did. His genes are fine so his children will be fine, but he never will be. I will arrange a live in maid when needed. Be sure Shirl will accept that. He will never be able to care for his children, despite likely loving them.”

“I honestly don’t know what to say to that.”

* * *

Wednesday’s blow job happens while Thomas plays the piano for Caily. The technique he demonstrates, using the pedals in a new way to take advantage of newer design pianos to get new sounds along with the notes, is as perfectly executed by her as his own recital. So good is it that it brings him tears. Only in the quiet of the evening does he dare admit to himself that those tears were not of celebration. They were tears of loneliness.

“Why are they always hollow?” He asks the mirror as he steps out of the shower the next morning. He doesn’t ask the mirror a specific question, and it doesn’t give any answer in return. The question though, once asked, refuses to go away.

“No. NO. NO!” Thomas shouts angrily at the collared woman under him. He is thrusting into her forcefully the next Saturday night. The day had started great, as they always do with one of his projects. Yet as the day had progressed, she had stepped over the line from welcoming him into her, to wanting him in her, to finally needing him in her.

“Damn it!” He shouts again in anger, stopping himself just before hitting her. Tears of rage and helplessness sprinkle his face, leaving a trail of wet spots as he withdraws from between her legs. He stands up, staring at the nude woman. She is totally his, collared and hence completely obedient. Even though he knows that she will not remember them later, he hates his tears. She is so close to what he wants, needs, yet also so far away that it leaves him feeling hollow inside.

“Damn it.” He repeats as he pounds the bed in impotent rage. Here is a beautiful woman completely under his control. She is collared so that she will never know what he does. Yet, he finds himself uninterested and impotent. There are magazines he finds more interesting than this flesh and blood woman even though she is in his bed, literally waiting on his next order. He can do anything he wants with and to her, anything what so ever. She will not only do it, but will never know she did. However, he doesn’t actually want anything to do with her anymore.

* * *

“Come on in.” Thomas said, greeting Nolan. “I want to get this done. I have places to be.”

Once Nolan was inside, Thomas continued, “I have to ask, Nolan.” He looked at the line of women standing at attention. “Where did they come from?”

“All over.” Nolan laughed. “Your work with Shirl has inspired a new form of punishment. Word has spread, these are merely the first. Rudy’s father and some others have helped us understand how to use the drugs.”

“He must have been closer to the top than he told me.”

“He is, but he is also still friends with some others in the main families who were hurt. Things have gotten out of hand. No, better to say out of balance. Technology has upset things. The drugs used to take months to make from hard to get the ingredients. With modern tech all but a few components can be derived from many sources. The old balance has broken down.”

“Nolan.” A man in his late forties said with a wheeze, joining them. If seeing a line of a dozen women standing at attention staring at nothing in their trance state bothered him, it didn’t show. If Thomas was surprised he had walked through an apparently locked door, he didn’t let it show. It only served to reinforce his decision. To make it feel more right, and more necessary.

“Elder.” Nolan replied nodding.

“I have told you many times.” The man replied with a dry laugh. “This is not the ICU, we have no elders.”

“Sorry sir.”

“Better. Which one is this?”

“This is Thomas.”

“The one with a flair for memory modification?”

“Yes.”

“How has his work with Shirl and Rudolph held up?”

“He designed the screenplay as instructed. They did six rehearsal filmings with other prisoners used as actresses. The final movies actually sold well on the fetish market. Fans said the movies felt unusually real. Rudolph managed to learn hypnosis for it, enough anyway. He didn’t realize that Shirl actually went under while filming.”

Thomas added, “I made him reshoot the primary induction scene seven times with her despite him getting right the first time after his practice on the others. He didn’t know any of it was real until she put on a bikini while helping him with homework in response to a post hypnotic suggestion he had made during filming.”

“I take it he broke his cherry during filming?” The man asked.

“Yes.” Thomas replied. “With Shirl, who remembers nothing of it since she was in a trance at the time for filming. After he discovered Shirl was really responding to the controls, I showed him a second script that I put together. It had only been a few days so I was able to call all of the women back. Knowing it was real this time, Rudolph was careful as he hypnotized them. However, he didn’t know they were especially vulnerable because of preparations which left their minds open to him. I had made preparations of the same sort I had done preparing Shirl for the shoot. Consciously they expected to spend some time being used as tranced sex toys and then be released with their debt paid. The truth was otherwise of course.”

“Do you have that second film?” Nolan asked, laughing.

“Yes. With his father’s help, we arranged time out of school for Rudolph. He spent the spring putting them under daily for filming, with no idea they were being dosed during breakfast with inhibition suppressors and suggestibility enhancers. They would normally spend the entire day in a trance doing shoots and reshoots with him and others. That was part of their sentence. The whole time they were being encouraged to become more and more cooperative, fluid in their movements and generally obedient. Though we did a lot of shoots with them awake, they never remembered it since they were encouraged not to. They sometimes went in and out of a trance a dozen times in a day. I guided him towards making them easier to put under in addition to more suggestible the whole time. They would wake up in the morning, go under and then not know a thing until they were wakened for dinner. It soon became normal for them, and more importantly, for Rudy.”

“It must have been a far more complex script. It also sounds like he had fun.” The old man laughed.

“He did. He definitely did. And yes, it is a full movie, not a short. It runs nearly three hours and has a multi-threaded plot. The working title is Hypno Sitter II, Babysitter Brothel. I roughed out a third movie for him to do if he wants and if his father will support it.” Thomas confirmed smiling.

“Surprise me with it.” The old man laughed. It was a genuine laugh that reached his eyes. “What happened next? I assume there is more?”

“After the first week, when I was sure it would work because they consistently dropped into a trance with a whispered phrase, I guided him towards giving the women post hypnotic suggestions at the end of the day.” Thomas continued. “The first time through, when they went to bed they would return to a trance. Just as they did in many of the movie scenes, they would go to his room. Once there, they would go down on him. When done with the blow job, they would go back to bed. Then they would drop into a normal, though restful, sleep. They woke in the morning with absolutely no clue they had done it. And before you ask, no Rudy was not the only one they visited. He simply got them first.”

“The first time through?” Nolan asked, laughing.

“Yeah.” Thomas laughed back. “The second time I talked him through simply ordering a blow job by convincing her to decide to give him one after hours. By this time returning them to a trance in the morning was a formality.”

“It worked?”

“Not the first time. It took a few tries for him to get a feel for it. Soon however, the first one did. The second one took only two tries. The third one did it the first time. By the time filming was done he had them in a routine. They expected him to keep dropping them into a trance each morning, which Key phrases did instantly. After months of being used somnambulisticly in sex scenes, they had no hesitation assuming any role he gave them.”

“So it became normal for them?”

“Yes. Their non-work hours expectations were also slowly adjusted during filming. I made them curious about normal sex with the guys they were having sex with during filming. I gave them a desire to try sex with them outside of a trance. The whole time I emphasized how normal this kind of parole was for their type of sex crimes. I also made sure they kept wanting to be held normally. All the while ensuring that their offered sex at night was energetic and eager.”

“Sounds like an entertaining shoot.” Everyone laughed.

“It was. It really was.” Thomas agreed. “I made the shoot normal work for them. He dropped them into trance in the morning. Whoever woke them later got to keep them for the night. Eventually they became a pool of sex workers. They shot hypno sex scenes during the day and sexually served the crew at night. As director and star he got first choice on which one he wanted. I got my choice next. Then the rest were available to the crew, with special requests being taken of course. Rudy enjoyed giving them post hypnotic orders a lot. He enjoyed the hell out of them thinking everything they did at night was their idea.”

“What happened to them later?”

“They are the left six women standing here in front of us.”

“And the right six?”

“We did a reshoot, same pre-preparations as before. But this time focused on making them go under easier and deeper. Instead of filming at first, we spent two weeks making them compliant while they thought we were shooting. He picked up a lot very quickly. After that we did another two weeks of shooting the new ones, and some reshoots with the old. Ultimately we had a dozen ‘baby sitters’ in the movie instead of six.”

“Really?” Nolan asked.

“Really. And just as Rudy’s father warned, he has both a bit of a mean streak, and is very inventive as well.”

“I take it the reports of poor impulse control, general meanness and sociopathy are true?” Nolan asked hesitantly.

“Very true. According to your profile people, some of neurons are not connected.” Thomas informed them. “Anyway. As things progressed he used their daily trances to make them expect to be in a trance during work, which at that time was filming. With some reinforcement from forced orgasms to overload them while in a trance, he made them like this.”

“Like this?” Nolan asked looking the women over.

“Every morning they get up, get prepared for the day then take their seat and drop into a trance. They then obey their employer or other authorized persons until awakened. Post hypnotic orders can be left that will be obeyed. From the moment they wake until it is their bed time, they are free to as they wish, though still subject to post hypnotic orders they will happily carry out. Their waking minds, however, have no memory of the day, nor do they expect to. They have been keeping my place and his parents’ place clean.”

“And Shirl?”

“As you are aware, she was sentenced to life. She was officially sent home with Rudy. She allows herself to be hypnotized, which he uses to slowly alter her. His father and I have placed some limits on what he is allowed to do. His father in particular is guiding things so she ends up being an acceptable mother to his children.”

“So what about these twelve?” Nolan asked.

“Rudy’s father and I struck a deal. I am moving on. This whole thing is too big for me. I’m out. He is buying my house for Rudy. You may pick up to ten of them. You get first choice. One of the left overs is going to be Rudy’s maid, which Shirl will accept. The other is going to his father, which Rudy will retain use of.”

“Up to ten of them.” Nolan asked, looking confused.

“Yes. Each day they drop into a trance as part of going to work. They are completely obedient during work hours and can be given orders for after work hours. They neither retain nor expect to remember anything that happens while they are in a trance. You can also drop them into a trance during their off hours if you so desire.”

“So this is your way of saying it’s been fun, but bye bye now.” Nolan asked, surveying the women.

“Yes. It’s been fun. I have learned a lot.”

“And we have from you as well. In large part because you and other consultants opened our eyes to things we had closed them to. We were trying so hard to be good guys that we lost track of what we are fighting.”

“This alliance of yours, you can have it. My tastes and needs are far simpler.”

“Goodbye and good luck.” Nolan said, holding his hand out to shake. “It’s been real.”

“Good luck to you as well.” Thomas said, leaving. As he went, that stage of his life ended. He came away with more money and knowledge than he had hoped for, and some self-knowledge that he had been needing.

‘The simple life.’ Thomas said to himself as he retrieved his luggage from the bus terminal storage. ‘The simple life for me...’

‘No more big stuff. All I want is just one good relationship, and great sex.’ He mumbled, taking his seat. He let his mind drift as the bus pulled out.

* * *

“The hardest part of mind control is that there is far more art than science.” A woman says, startling Thomas with wisdom long known. It is just after sunrise where he sits watching birds patrol the park for snacks that the squirrels might have missed.

“What?” He asks looking up to see Mindy, the woman he met at the shop who offered him a job at the new arcades.

“I said the hardest part is that there is more art than science.” She repeats. “You work too hard on the acquiescence for the adaptation you seem to want.”

“Huhh?” He asks, back blinking in surprise.

“You can’t compile a relationship. You can’t write one you will like, unless all you want is a basic slave. That’s easy but not really a relationship at all.” She quips. “That would be more union negotiations, but with more humanity involved.”

“I take it you don’t like unions then?” Thomas asks, startled by the seeming segue into other areas.

“Unions aren’t the problem, or even by themselves a problem.” Mindy answers. She smiles as she corrects him while sitting down. “They are however, your problem. You are writing a contract when you should be negotiating one instead.”

“Now you’re making no sense at all.”

“No, your problem is that you aren’t making any sense.”

“Ok, I’m officially lost.”

“Send your latest sex toy home.” Mindy says, sounding disgusted. “Then take a couple of weeks off from giving lessons. I have a problem I need you to solve and compare to my existing solutions. I can’t have your attention divided while you do it, however.”

“What kind of problem?”

“I have a woman, rather several women, and they have all had the same thing done to them. I think I know the what and the how, but I would like an outside opinion.”

“Why me?”

“I still need your memory access tricks. This way I get to demonstrate some of my wares while getting the second opinion that I need. Besides, you’ve done similar work before.”

“I am, of course, not the only one you are asking I take it?” He quips jokingly.

“Of course not, but I don’t expect anything out of MCI or the others in that somewhat silly alliance of theirs. They lack certain attributes I need.”

“And I don’t?”

“No. You don’t.”

“What do I get if I pass this test of yours?”

“You get to keep your assistant.” Mindy says, rising.

“My assistant? But I don’t have one.”

“You will. She will be waiting in my temporary office space, the one where you saw the women hooked up to the spaghetti bowl. Monday morning. Don’t be late.” She says smiling as she steps away from him.

“I’ll think about it.” Thomas says.

“You’ll be there.” Mindy says back laughing as she leaves.

* * *

“Incredible.” Thomas had said to himself the day before he left on the bus. In front of him a dozen women were gathering in his living room. As they took their seats they dropped into a trance. Rudy was not there so they were Thomas’ for now. Soon all of them were staring softly into nothing.

Over the last months they have been trained to do this. He had started the process himself by injecting memories into their minds. They remembered being caught, a trial, and a sentence they had to accept if they ever wanted freedom. Each of them knew that she had no choice. They remembered being told what would happen if they didn’t play along.

It had taken some time to find what would motivate each of them, but he had done it. One by one he constructed a trap made of false memories forcing each one to allow herself to be hypnotized to take part in a porn shoot. Black mail they believed to be real had forced them to allow the entire movie to be shot with them in a real trance where they performed sexually.

One memory at a time, he tweaked them as he trained them to accept it as normal. Sucking, fucking and getting screwed in a trance had become normal for them because he had made it normal. They were hypno slaves because they remembered that they were supposed to be.

“Stand.” He ordered, thrilled and disturbed as they obeyed.

“Disrobe.” He commanded. Part of him admired how smoothly they moved now. At first they had resembled robots.

“Form a line” He ordered. Then he grasped pairs of breasts as he went down the line playing.

“Here are your orders for the day.” He told them, stepping back. “You will wake on command. When you do everything will seem normal. You will not notice or react to the cameras filming you today, or their crews. I have free and complete access to you. If I issue an order, you will obey it just as you do now. This continues until you go to sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” They say in near unison.

“Then wake on three. One. Two. Three.” Thomas ordered. He then commenced to play, enjoying their total and complete acceptance of him. After a while it became weird. The dozen of them kneeling as he went from one mouth to the next while they smiled shifted something in him. Being able to do this with them awake somehow felt different than with them in a trance.

Somewhere during the day he came to realize that he was missing something. Something important. That was also the moment he realized he was leaving. No destination yet, but he was done here, and with this. An hour later he was talking with Rudy’s father. An hour after that he was packing.

* * *

“Hello?” Thomas says entering the outer office area at nine on Monday morning, after admitting to himself that he needs a break.

“There you are.” A familiar looking redhead says brightly. She is now dressed in a lab coat. She walks over to him. “Dr. Sofet assigned me to your project. I am happy to be working with you. This way please.”

“She did?”

“Yes Dr. Eldin, It is Eldin isn’t it. I get confused going between Euro paperwork and Oriental like Japanese and Chinese all versus the Americans. They all do things differently and I can’t always remember which is which or what I am supposed to use where. I kind of guessed since you look like an Eldin to me. You are an Eldin aren’t you?” She says, speaking even faster. “I am to assist you in mapping memory and behavior flaws resulting from trauma due to captivity so where would you like to begin and did I get your name right?.”

“And you are?”

“Oh, sorry, I’m such a ditz sometimes. I get focused on one thing and forget my manners.” She says. She speaks so fast that it seems to be almost one long word.

“And you are?” He repeats, smiling.

“Oh, sorry. Ende Lepus, but my friends call me phaetah. It’s a childhood thing. In a play, I was supposed to be a tree, but I thought I was a vegetable. I didn’t realize that people didn’t eat wood since I had just seen termites eating wood and insects are just like us only smaller but from the same biosphere so I thought, well I was young at the time and didn’t know any better and I just assumed that... and I’m doing it again aren’t I?” She says once more in a torrent of words that simply stops as she blinks several times.

“Do you prefer Dr. Ende or Dr. Phaetah?” He asks as much in self-defense as bafflement as he tries to connect the catatonic woman he saw in the chair with this bubbly lab assistant.

“Neither, nither? Never can remember which way that goes,” She answers, flexing and flicking her hands about almost in time with her hummingbird quick words. “I’m just a P.A., physician’s assistant. Give me science any day. It makes sense. All of this social stuff just confuses me...”

“Enthusiastic aren’t we?” Thomas asks, completely baffled.

“Sorry again, Ende, or we’ve talked so much I feel like I know you so Phaetah would be fine as well I guess, but I don’t want you to be uncomfortable. I haven’t actually taken the exams for finishing my doctorate so I can only assist. Do you have a preference? If not I...”

“Just out of curiosity, how do you breathe? You do breathe don’t you?” He asks, trying not to laugh.

“Yes.” She answers with pursed lips, obviously forcing herself to use a single word answer.

“Nice to know.” Thomas quips, relieved that she isn’t putting out any of the pheromones that had so strongly affected him before.

“Sorry.”

“No problem... Would you mind if I called you Phaetah or Phae for short.” He asks, purposely speaking slower and clearer than she has been. “Ende can sound like a couple of things and unless you were secretly named after a chemical I think that may help keep communication simple.”

“Phae it is.” She agrees and then forces her mouth closed to make herself stop talking.

“Which way to Dr. Sofet’s patients please Phae?”

“This way Dr. Eldin.” Phae says formally as she leads him towards a door.

“First impressions?” Mindy asks while Phae is away gathering paper records for review.

“Phae or them?” Thomas asks, pointing at a collection of catatonic women. There are five, two shades of blond, two of brunette and one redhead.

“In any order.”

“Is that really the same woman?”

“Yes, that is the catatonic sexpot.”

“How?”

“I told you, I know some things.” Mindy laughs.

“So,” Thomas ventures, “You’re making an arcade? A real arcade?”

“With video games and all. Maybe even a pinball machine, or two.”

“I’ll be several days evaluating them.” Thomas says, changing the subject again.

“I know. I have time.” Mindy says, leaving as Phae returns. Mindy isn’t concerned. She knows that Thomas’ latest conquest will be released. As pleasing as a body is, ultimately, engaging the mind made for a longer and more stable relationship.

* * *

End note: The music students went on with their lives with no noticeable ill effects. All subjects considered events to be brief fascination type affairs and went on with their lives normally afterwards.

Personality fragmenting and selective memory allocation techniques cataloged for sectional inclusion in core conditioning program.

End Report.

Mindy Sofet, MS et al.