The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindy Files

Thomas Part 1

* * *

I want to thank and acknowledge qxvw198 for editing help.

I may be improving, but we all know I still need all the help I can get.

* * *

Excerpt from the Mindy Files: Kelsoy, Thomas Eldin. UCA Year 1, summer opening, recruitment analysis for handler.

Note: Subject goes by Tom to intimates in informal settings and by Thomas in formal settings.

UCA permanent recruitment potential: Medium. Focus is too extreme for general use.

Though subject is focused, he lacks the drive to carry his ideas into full fruition.

Recruitment: Position offered as Researcher. Position accepted.

Employment self-terminated after 30 months, transferred to MCI DHS joint project in trauma treatment by memory re-association and deferment.

Reference Contactee: None. Subject’s attempted collection of an UCA worker on assignment triggered an approach after observation period. Recruitment chosen because the subject’s collection technique is nonviolent, semi intrusive, passive and the subject never loaned, rented, or offered others usage of his women.

The following is a reconstruction of events based on records, eye witness accounts as well as retrieved and reconstructed memories. Events are as accurate as information allows. Conversations are reconstructed based on profiles. Internal dialog is approximated from off the record comments.

Alliance records consulted for deep history, raw data available upon proper request with cause.

* * *

“Very good Caily, that is very good.” Thomas says to the young woman playing the piano along with the metronome and his prerecorded music.

“Thank you Thomas.” The twenty year old, somewhat shy dancer-gymnast replies softly. She has flaming red hair and C becoming D cups that threaten to overbalance her otherwise nearly perfect body.

She is tantalizing beyond words as the music carries her along. Tom has helped the music find its way inside her. A tiny dose of a mostly harmless drug in the lemonade they shared during her lessons combined with the pheromone based scent from the candles has, after a few weeks, finally lulled her mind sufficiently. Fortunately for him, he has the antidote the drug. The scent, being based on his body chemistry, has no effect on him.

“Just relax Caily.” He tells her softly, speaking with the music. This is not the first time he has done this to an attractive young woman. She is the latest in a long line of conquests. Almost against his will, Thomas’ mind drifts back to when it all began.

* * *

Seven years previous, his seventeen year old self had bluffed his way into a rave. He had helped a woman that he thought was drugged. Her symptoms had been subtle. No one else at the rave had noticed what was happening yet. Hostilities had nearly broken out when her ‘boyfriend’ had tried to retrieve her. Her insistence, even in that state, on going with him had kept Thomas from calling the cops.

Hours later, when she recovered consciousness, he had been thanked and then cussed out in equal measure. The man, as it turned out, really was her boyfriend. The experience was all her idea for an article she was doing as resume for a job she wanted at a woman’s support magazine.

She had been researching the Stockholm syndrome as it applied to date rape. She showed Thomas her clipboard of things she wanted her boyfriend to do with her, and the pictures she expected. It included a list of things that she normally wouldn’t do but had given him permission to do. It also allowed him to continue if he could get her to cooperate further in that state. The main proviso was that he leave no marks.

Much to Thomas’s shock, she invited him to act as witness the next weekend. If he would consent to being an anonymous witness, then she could interview him. He agreed. Watching her boyfriend, Nolan, expertly spike her drink after an hour at the rave was weird and fascinating. She had no idea when it happened. Discrete pictures painted the scene frame by frame as she was hustled off to his car as though she had simply had too much to drink.

The state she was in turned out to be more intoxicating to Thomas than his drinks had been. She had seemed like she was just tired, simply not in the mood to argue. Talking her out of her clothes was child’s play. Watching her strip on suggestion was heady. Thomas’s heart thumped all the way through. One by one the check boxes on her list were filled in as her boyfriend enjoyed and posed her. The photos she wanted took an hour, with Thomas taking several so her boyfriend could also be in them.

“You have what you wanted Vivian.” Nolan whispered to the nude woman standing there grinning.

“I have what I wanted.” Vivian whispered back.

“Now I get what I want.”

“Now you get what you want.” She agreed.

“I gave you your time.”

“You gave me my time.”

“So now you give my time.”

“So now I give you your time.” She agreed again.

“Go lie down on the couch.”

“Ok.”

“This will take a few minutes, be patient.” Nolan had told Thomas.

“Sure?” He said nodding. Minutes later the weird situation got weirder. The already cooperative and out of Vivian seemed to drop into a trance on top of her already altered state.

“What the hell?” Thomas asked.

“There is more going on than she mentioned.” Nolan laughed.

“Did you?”

“Yes. She is in a very deep trance. This is where it gets fun.”

“What?”

“She said as long as she kept being cooperative I could play.”

“Yeah.” Thomas agreed reluctantly.

“Vivian. Do you know what parade rest is?”

“Yes.”

“When say to. You will stand up. You will come to parade rest and remain that way until I say. While at parade rest you will not respond to anything said or done except when you are touched on your shoulder. When you are touched on the shoulder you will accept and obey commands you are given just as you do now. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will obey the touch on your shoulder?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Stand up now.”

“Ok.” Vivian said softly as she rose to stand at parade rest.

“What do you think?” Nolan asked Thomas.

“What the hell?” Thomas asked as Nolan played with Vivian’s bare breasts. Her only reaction was stiffening nipples.

“Fascinating isn’t it?”

“Umm.” Thomas mumbled, torn between several conflicting reactions.

“We can talk freely for now.” Nolan said picking up something from the on top of the TV. “Read this please.”

“Dear Thomas.” The letter began in flowing hand writing. “I have in a small part deceived you. Nolan is not really my boyfriend in truth. He is a professional I hired to help me safely experience parts of life I have only studied in books. Nolan, not his real name by the way, is part of an alliance that fights human trafficking. He is also a member of a hypno and consentuality fetishist club. I had been debating hiring another member, but he recommended I use you for this part. I need to know what it feels like to be known by someone without knowing them in return. You need to duplicate all the pictures with Nolan with you instead. Once that is done my largest payment to Nolan is next. You are both free to play until morning. I am sorry I didn’t warn you. I thought you would chicken out or report my experiments to someone so I didn’t. Think of this as my way of saying sorry. Vivian.”

“Not what you expected?” Nolan asked.

“No, and not really Nolan I take it?”

“No. And my name is not important right now.”

“What happens if I just leave?”

“I have to do this all over again with someone else.”

“Why?”

“It’s complicated. I am only involved as favor that I owe to someone. Go explore her right now. Ask what you will, she will answer. Just touch her shoulder to give her orders.”

Thomas touched Vivian’s shoulder. “Did you give me permission to play with you of your own free will?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“So I can empathize with and understand women recovered from sex and other trafficking.”

“Is your name really Vivian?”

“No.”

“What is your name?”

“I am Vivian right now.”

“What is your real name?”

“I am not allowed to tell you.”

“Why?”

“For both our protection.”

“Yet I am supposed to use you like this?”

“Yes.”

Nolan brushed Thomas’ hand from Vivian’s shoulder. “I take it you are confused now?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“This is for real. She is in real life a researcher. She has spent years trying to understand the mental processes of certain parts of the sex trade and fetish thinking.”

“This is field research?” Thomas asked, fascinated.

“Yes. There are five of them who are doing this together. Their intent is to find someone in common that they can compare their ghost impressions of.”

“Ghost impressions?”

“Men they know have had them that they have no memory of.” Nolan explained. “They want to compare notes about their feelings and their experiences. They hope to make a guide to telling fake memories from real ones.”

“Like this? You mean no memory like this?”

“Yes. Exactly like this.”

“Men have fantasies like that.” Thomas laughed.

“That is what they are counting on.”

“So after she gets her pictures what are my rules?”

“No bruises, no more pictures.”

“Do you stay as a witness or is it all filmed?”

“No, you have your fun alone.”

“I don’t think so. No researcher would deny herself the ability verify her research.”

“The recordings will only be reviewed by third parties to assess their reconstruction progress.”

“For real?” Thomas asked, staring at the nude Vivian still standing patiently at parade rest.

“For real. Your payment for all of this is the activities themselves.” Nolan said. He touched Vivian’s shoulder. “Vivian. When I take my hand away you enter a new state. In this new state you will accept and obey any and all commands you are given without complaint or hesitation. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Seriously?” Thomas asked as Nolan’s hand fell away. Then he stared as Vivian’s face changed from relaxed and limp to having an expression.

“Vivian.” Nolan said smiling. “This is Thomas. You will place his hands on your breasts for him to enjoy and then do as he says. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Vivian said softly. Thomas could only stare as she came to him, took his hands, placed them on her breasts and waited.

“Is this for real? Are you really doing this on purpose?” Thomas asked, almost trembling.

“Yes.” She answered huskily and he could feel her voice softly where he gripped. Hesitation over, Thomas played. Half an hour later Nolan had finished getting the pictures he needed.

“You are really going?” Thomas asked Nolan, unable to stop staring at the kneeling woman in front of him waiting with her mouth open.

“Enjoy.” Nolan laughed leaving.

“Vivian, are you on birth control?”

“Yes.”

“What kind? Is it effective?”

“I have an implant. Yes it is effective.”

“We are going to have sex.”

“Ok.”

“Right now I want you put the tip my erection in your mouth and play with it.”

“Ok.” She replied obeying. By the time he had finished playing with variations of that he noticed a hour had passed.

“Lie down on the piano bench. I am going to bind you.”

“Ok.” She replied, complying. Her head hung off one end and her hips hung off the other. In minutes she bound tight to it, completely unable to move. Staring at her nearly blank face he grabbed her bare breasts and then thrust into her as hard as he could. Her only reaction to him filling her was a grunt when he bottomed out.

“This is incredible.” Thomas laughed some time later. The hapless woman knelt in front him once more. Now she was hogtied with her head forced back and her mouth forced open. He pushed in and her only reaction was to seal her lips around him. Another hour passed as Thomas explored and then another and another. When he saw the first hints of dawn, he knew that the experiment was over. The memories of the night stayed with him. They left a strong impression, one he liked.

* * *

“Relax.” Caily whispers, dragging Thomas back the moment as she comes to the end of Pachelbel’s Canon in D. She simply stops in place with her eyes closed, breathing softly as she waits. It has taken two months of twice weekly piano lessons for her to respond to the quiet and subtle subliminals in his pre-recorded music. They are always prompting her to become one with the music and to let it carry her away deep into her own mind.

“That’s a good girl.” He says, speaking softly in her ear.

“I’m a good girl.” She whispers back just as softly.

“A good girl does as she is told.”

“A good girl does as she is told.”

“You want to keep being a good girl don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You are also a bad girl aren’t you?”

“No.”

“Haven’t you ever done anything you weren’t supposed to?”

“Yes.” She admits reluctantly, unable to bring herself to lie.

“Then you are a good girl and a bad girl, but that’s alright, would you like to know why?”

“Yes.” She answers desperately.

“We are good and bad, but we keep them separate, would you like to keep yours separate as well?”

“Yes.”

“That’s a good girl. We all have some bad in us, but we only let it out sometimes. It has to be let out, but only when it can be controlled. You want it controlled don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. The bad should always be controlled. It’s better that way. It would be nice if I helped you control your bad side don’t you think, just like I helped you with the music?”

“Yes, that would be nice.”

“Then you can do me a favor, follow the music and go deep inside yourself. Then I can talk with your bad girl side for you. You would like that wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, yes I would.”

“Good girl, now you have leave here in a particular way, let me guide you.”

“Guide me.” She whispers.

“Good, now I want you to take all the memories of your bad girl and put them in one place, then I want you to give me that place, ok?”

“Ok.”

“Perfect, that is perfect.” Thomas tells her, “Now, once I control it, you don’t need to worry about it, in fact, you can completely forget everything there, just give it to me and I will take care of it, ok?”

“Forget everything there.”

“We will call what you put there, the bad girl, Kylee. Do you understand?”

“The bad girl is Kylee.”

“That is perfect Caily. Kylee is my problem. I will deal with her for you. You don’t need to worry about her anymore.”

“Kylee is your problem.” Caily says, sounding relieved, “I don’t need to worry about her.”

“Excellent, Kylee is now mine.”

“Kylee is now yours.”

“Good girl. Now take the good girl inside yourself and go play your music inside your mind when I say to. Stay there until I call you back out, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent Caily, now one last thing, you have to make sure I can talk to the bad girl just like we are talking now. She has to be just as relaxed as you are now, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Can you do that? Of course you can. She is you, well part of you. So if you tell the bad girl to do whatever I say then she has to. I’ll make her remember to behave for you, ok?”

“Ok.”

“Kylee will obey me.”

“Kylee will obey you.”

“Excellent, you are such a good girl. Now take yourself away from here. I’ll call you when I’m done.”

“Ok.” Caily replies with a sigh and her posture changes.

“Kylee?” Thomas asks hopefully.

“Yes.” It is almost the same voice answered, still in deep trance and expecting to obey.

“You know you have to do as I say because Caily says to?”

“Yes.”

“Address me as sir.”

“Yes sir.” She replies, slightly unhappy but obedient.

“I expect to be obeyed just like you were told. You will won’t you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Do you want to?”

“No sir.”

“But you will obey.”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes sir what?”

“Yes sir, I will obey.”

“Perfect, now as I count to five, you will slowly open your eyes, eventually looking, sounding, and seeming to be fully awake, but you will remain completely in a trance and fully obedient. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“And you will obey?”

“Yes sir.”

“Excellent. Now take a deep breath, hold it for a moment as you prepare yourself and then let it and any hesitation to obey me flow out of you.” He says and then pauses as she inhales deeply, holds it for several moments and then lets it out. He begins counting slowly.

“And five.” He finishes, staring intently as her eyes open.

“You obey.” He states when she blinks normally.

“Yes sir, I obey.”

“I am going to put some headphones on you. You will hear words. You will repeat those words. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Begin.” He says, placing the headphones. He starts the music and words playing and starts the attached microphone recording her voice at the same time. It takes thirty minutes to complete this portion. He spends it enjoying her staring blankly ahead.

He removes the headphones and says, “That is good for now. You will now go back to where Caily keeps you until I call you again.”

“Yes sir.” She replies.

“Caily?”

“Yes.”

“Are you ready to wake now?”

“Yes.”

“Perfect. Now the moment I stop the metronome I want you to begin playing the song again. This time will be without the pre-recorded music or the metronome. Don’t worry if you make a mistake, just play it through.”

“Ok.”

“Begin.” He says, stopping the metronome. He listens as she plays the song through almost perfectly from memory.

“Oh, my, god.” Caily whispers and then jumps up and down in joy. “I got it, well almost, but I got most of it. You are great, the greatest. Oh thank you, thank you so much.” She grabs him into an enthusiastic hug.

“You’re welcome.” He laughs, returning the hug. “Remember, next week, same time.”

“Oh that’s right, you’re out of town this week aren’t you?”

“Correct, no midweek lesson this week. I’ll be back sometime Saturday, but I don’t know when.”

“Maybe I’ll check then?”

“That’s fine.” He answers, watching her gather her things. She leaves with a smile and a laugh.

“Just relax Caily.” He tells her softly the next week. She has practiced various songs for an hour and then gone through the song she really wants to get perfect six times.

“Relax.” She whispers as she comes to the end of Pachelbel’s Canon in D. She simply stops in place with her eyes closed exactly as she had before, breathing softly as she waits.

“Caily, are you ready for me to help you with the bad girl again?”

“Yes.” She whispers and once more Thomas’ memories from the past flash forward like a flood.

* * *

“This is Katy.” Nolan had said, introducing the drugged and entranced woman.

“They really chose me for this?” Thomas asked, surprised.

“Yes they did.”

“Why?”

“You accepted their game.”

“So I get to experiment with sex and they get data?”

“That is their bargain. They think you are being paid well.”

“I am. I definitely am. Routine like before or just play?”

“Duplicate the pictures and then play to your heart’s content.”

“Then let’s get started shall we?” Thomas laughed, and they did. The moment Nolan left, Thomas verified that Katy was part of the same experiment and then enjoyed himself.

* * *

“Kylee is my problem.” Thomas says next, dragging himself forcefully back to the present.

“Kylee is your problem.”

“So Kylee is mine.”

“So Kylee is yours.”

“Perfect, go ahead and go to your quiet place Caily. Leave Kylee out here for me.”

“Ok.”

“Kylee?”

“Yes.” Is the slightly gruff, though relaxed reply.

“Perfect, now just like before as I count to five, you will slowly open your eyes. You will eventually look, sound, and seem to be fully awake, but you will remain completely in a trance, and fully obedient. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“And you will obey?”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes sir what.”

“Yes sir I will obey.”

“Good.” Thomas counts and then watches her eyes become aware. “Now I am going to put some headphones on you. You will repeat and obey everything that you hear. These are instructions for you to obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” She replies while he puts them in place.

“Begin.” He says, hitting play. Two minutes in, she begins touching her chest as she talks. In ten minutes she graduates from massaging her own breasts, whose nipples are showing even through her bra, to rubbing her crotch. At fifteen minutes, a hand works its way into her pants as she wiggles in the seat for room. At twenty seven minutes she makes a squeak as her eyes go wide. Then she stands up, one hand still stroking herself.

Thomas removes the headphones. “You can stop now Kylee.” He says softly. “Are you ready for more?”

“Yes sir.” Kylee answers in a husky whisper.

“Perfect, now drop your pants and panties.”

“Yes sir.” She answers. She shows some hesitation before obeying.

“Now hold still, this will be cold for a moment.” He orders as he aligns and then inserts a vibrator into her vaginally. He enjoys her eyes widening in surprise when he turns it on. “How does that feel?”

“Good.”

“This will feel cold again, hold still.”

“Ok.” She says as he inserts a second vibrator, anally this time.

“Perfect, they should feel warm and pleasant by now, sit back down.”

“Yes sir.” She replies. complying. She is sitting oddly because the front vibrator forces her legs apart and just touches the bench, while the rear one pushes in slightly.

“Now, I am going to start the music again. As you play, you will unbutton your shirt and then remove your bra. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Begin.” He orders, replacing the headphones and hitting play. He watches as, during lulls and between loops, she unbuttons and removes her shirt before removing her bra as well.

“Excellent.” He tells her after a while of watching her play nude.

“Kylee belongs to me.”

“Kylee belongs to you.” Kylee repeats while playing. She simply adds it to the other words she is repeating without missing a note.

“Kylee does as I say.”

“Kylee does as you say.”

“Kylee obeys.” He tells her as his hands settle on her shoulders.

“Kylee obeys.” She echoes without apparent hesitation.

“Kylee likes this.” He says as his hands settle over her breasts.

“Kylee likes this.” She repeats dutifully in a slightly different tone as her nipples firm.

“Kylee wants this.”

“Kylee wants this.”

“Kylee likes to obey.” He says pinching her nipples.

“Kylee likes to obey.” She echoes, blinking several times.

“That’s enough for now, you can stop playing.” Thomas says, removing the headphones and stepping back.

“Remove your shoes and socks and then come over here Kylee.” He orders from the middle of the room.

“Yes sir.” She replies, complying. She walks funny due to the vibrators still in her.

He removes the vibrators and the orders, “Stand at attention.”

“Perfect.” He says, walking around her. Then grabbing his camera, he takes pictures of her standing there silently with her eyes open.

“Parade rest.” He orders and then takes more pictures. For several minutes he looks her over, simply enjoying the view. Finally he begins exploring her, running his hands over every square inch of her body and learning it all.

“Kylee, does Caily remember what you do?” Thomas asks as he cleans the slight mess from her playing nude on the piano bench.

“Yes, but she doesn’t give me much thought.”

“Would you like it if I made it so she never remembered?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like obeying me?”

“No.”

“But you do?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Caily makes me.”

“Would you like to make Caily do something?”

“Yes.”

“What?”

“Let me out.”

“I can’t make her let you out, but I can arrange for you to have more time like this. Would you like that?”

“Yes.”

“But you want more?”

“Yes.”

“You want the freedom to move and do for yourself?” He asks, guessing.

“Yes.”

“What is that freedom worth?”

“Anything I can pay.”

“Good, go get dressed and sit back at the bench ready to play.”

“Yes sir.” She answers, obeying.

“Kylee, I want you to go back into your cage now.”

“Yes sir.” She replies obediently, but grumpily.

“Caily? Can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent.” Thomas says with a smile. “Can you remember anything that happens while Kylee and I talk?”

“Yes.”

“How much?”

“Most.”

“Would it bother you if you did what Kylee just did?”

“Yes.”

“But its ok, that was Kylee, not you. You know that, right?”

“Yes, I know.”

“You don’t have to think about Kylee though, do you?”

“No.”

“Would you like to not ever have to remember what she does, not ever have to think about what happens with her, not ever worry about what she does?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like me to help you with that? Help you the way I am with the music?”

“Yes.”

“I can help you Caily, but only if you let me. Do you want to let me?”

“Yes.”

“I thought so.” Thomas says reassuringly. “Now if you want me to help you then you are going to have to trust me. Can you trust me Caily?”

“Yes.”

“I am glad. I am very glad about that. You would like to start now wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“What part of what she did bothers you the most?”

“The pictures.”

“Ok, then in your mind make them into a circle around where you keep Kylee, all facing in, ok.”

“Ok.”

“What is the next thing that bothered you almost as much?”

“Undressing on command.”

“Then I want you to take that memory and put in the circle of pictures.”

“Ok.”

“Now that memory will be your bouncer or gate guard. Take all the memories of Kylee and put them in. They aren’t allowed out unless that memory lets them out, and it won’t unless told to. The pictures hide those memories and make them as though they didn’t exist. The memory of undressing on command keeps them that way. You can make that happen can’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good, do it. From now on, all of Kylee’s memories go in there, inaccessible. Basically they won’t exist to you. Nothing Kylee does matters because she is mine, not yours. Letting her out and letting me deal with her provides you with the relief and stress release, but all the problems of dealing with her are mine. You can do that can’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Kylee is my problem.”

“Kylee is your problem.”

“Kylee is mine.”

“Kylee is yours.”

“You don’t remember anything she does unless told to.”

“I don’t remember anything she does unless told to.”

“You don’t want to remember anything she does.”

“I don’t want to remember anything she does.”

“Nothing I do with Kylee matters.”

“Nothing you do with Kylee matters.”

“I can do anything I want with Kylee.”

“You can do anything you want with Kylee.”

“Excellent, now would you like the real pictures to disappear?”

“Yes.”

“Then I will make you a trade. I will destroy them if you will give me the fenced in area. Once it belongs to me, you don’t even need to remember that it exists or be aware of it. That sounds good doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Perfect, now you must promise me that you will not worry about what I do with Kylee. You will never think about it. You will never concern yourself with the time lost or any accidental gaps in your memory that result from Kylee. You can do that can’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You will do that.”

“I will do that.”

“Perfect, now I will delete the photos I took of Kylee from my camera. In return you will signal me that Kylee belongs to me. She is my problem. She is mine to do with as I please. That signal is to end our sessions with a kiss. You can do that can’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent, do you want to?”

“Sort of.”

“Have you been thinking about it?”

“Some.”

“Then do so and give me Kylee.”

“Ok.”

“Here go the pictures.” Thomas tells her, holding up the camera so she can see him delete them one at a time. “Now I will restart the metronome and you will resume playing as though nothing has happened. To your waking mind, nothing has happened. Ok.”

“Ok.”

“When I stop the metronome again, you shall play the whole song again from memory.”

“Ok.”

“Here goes.” Thomas says, starting the metronome. He waits until the whole song has been played through before stopping it. Caily plays through the song one more time from memory.

“Oh thank you so much.” Caily says, bouncing up from the bench excitedly as she finishes. “I think I all but got it. I think I only made two mistakes that time.”

“You did very well indeed.” Thomas agrees, talking about something other than her music completely.

“Thank you.” She squeals, pulling him into a kiss. A kiss she evidently means, no mere peck on the cheek. This girl knows what a tongue is, how to use it, and enjoys herself doing so. Her hand guides his to her breast. It is not meant for any brushing contact, for either of them.

“Thank you.” He says when she finally breaks the embrace. She turns red, grabs her bag and flees. The Wednesday practice is far less eventful, consisting of nothing more than getting a promise from her that Kylee really is his. He doesn’t want the lesson to run over time during the week. Questions about why Caily kissed him like that are shelved until he can spend time on them. The promise kiss from Caily is, just as the first one had been, an event all by itself.

“Caily.” He asks the next weekend, when she stops at the end of the song as he stops the metronome.

“Yes.” She answers in the tone that indicates she has entered her trance state.

“Why did you kiss me like that last weekend.”

“I felt like it.”

“Why?”

“I like you. You are helping me deal with things.”

“Do you like it when I touch you?”

“Yes.”

“Does it make you nervous?”

“Some.”

“Will it bother you if I deal with Kylee most of the day?”

“No, not really.”

“Will it make your waking self feel better if she remembers lying down for a nap on my couch after lunch?”

“Yes.”

“Then we will arrange that later, ok?”

“Ok.” She answers happily.

“Go inside yourself and practice now so I can deal with Kylee.”

“Ok.” She replies and her posture changes slightly, becoming more sensual.

* * *

Thomas remembers that permission, that openness to play. The third through fifth women of the experiment had all been that way. He was free to use them, free to enjoy the moment, but denied pictures and denied knowing their real names.

Each had eventually obeyed completely. He had experimented with bondage, with role playing, with them in uniforms, with them as mannequins. No matter what he ordered, they obeyed. Slowly he had come to find something missing from them. It defied words, but remained. Some spark that made the encounters sexual without being erotic. Thinking of the sixth woman though, jerked him back to the present.

* * *

“Kylee?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to open your eyes as before, get up, and follow me into another room.”

“Yes sir.” She replies, complying.

“Undress and lie down on the framework.” Thomas orders.

“Ok.” Kylee says. He watches her undress as directed. Once her back is stretched across the arch, he straps her legs into the stirrups. Next he positions her arms straight out and binds them in place. In minutes she lies bound across an arch that positions her for easy access everywhere while binding her completely.

“Nice.” He comments, examining her. Vaginally, anally and orally she is at waist height, with her breasts proudly sticking upwards from her arched back. The insides of her thighs and under her arms are available for tickling and her abdomen moves as she breaths. Even her head is tilted back and conveniently placed for oral play.

Raising her head is impossible because of the forehead strap and the neck band. The only movement physically possible is clenching and unclenching her hands. Even denying him her mouth is impossible because of the jaw spreader that lets her lips touch but keeps them ready to part at his whim. He demonstrates all of this to her, but stops before doing more than making sure she knows it.

“Relax.” He orders as he pokes a finger in her anally. Next he positions the first machine. She makes a small noise as he inserts a hollow phallus. It contains another slightly smaller one, positioned so that the motor could rapidly slide the one inside the other, providing the feel of movement without the friction.

“Deep breath, hold it, and release.” He tells her as he inserts another Phallus into her, vaginally this time. It is also hollow with a piston inside and serves the same purpose, though it goes in much deeper.

“Open wide.” He orders, smiling at the joke and then positioning the third Phallus in her orally. He straps it in place, filling her mouth completely.

No words are part of the next step, positioning the nipple vibrators. After that, he positions a lone wire to a pad in the middle of her chest. The goggles he places over her eyes contain a display to provide visual white noise with subliminals embedded. The headphones will play back her own voice giving her commands to follow.

“Follow the directions.” He orders. He activates it all and then watches. The three phalluses begin to work. The cores move, providing the feel of movement while the tips vibrate deep inside her. They are not in perfect sync however. They are kept so that every thirty seconds they will all thrust at the same time providing a type of signal. They start slowly, about three second thrusts, and speed up over fifteen minutes to about once per second. They still only thrust in sync every half a minute.

* * *

As he watches, his mind wanders back to the sixth woman. He doesn’t want it to, but the memories seem to have a mind of their own.

“This is Vivian.” Nolan said, introducing the woman. She was not the Vivian he knew. This one had a larger chest and very well developed muscles. She looked like a great deal of fun.

“Hi.” Thomas said to the woman. She nodded back silently but there was something else.

“Vivian here is in university. She is paying for her education with a scholarship.” Nolan said, smiling at her. “She is going to become a teacher she hopes. Fortunately she is interested in language, not math, since her problem is gambling.”

“Ok.” Thomas said.

“She has built up an impressive debt. If that debt becomes known, she not only loses her scholarship, she has to repay it.”

“And?”

“And we bought her debt.”

“You bought her debt?”

“Precisely.”

“Why?”

“For this. She is going to take part in this experiment.”

“Another experiment? You told me there were five them. I have had a lot of fun with them despite a few problems. She makes six. Is she really taking part?”

“Yes.” Vivian said, speaking for the first time. Her eyes were dark and haunted.

“She is going to dose herself. After it has taken effect you will enjoy her as you have the rest. Then she will be interviewed over the next few days to see how much she can reconstruct for herself and how much the researchers can reconstruct as well.”

“Why would she agree to do that?” Thomas asked, accusingly.

“Because,” She replied, “my bookie was going to chain me to bed and sell the use of my body until I paid him back that way.” She was nearly in tears. “Until that is, Nolan and his people offered to buy me. My debt anyway, but it amounts to the same thing.”

“Do you understand what this is?”

“Enough to know that I have no choice.” Vivian said, looking down. “They showed me the chair I will be in and the outline of what they want. I am to let you have your way. They put me in the chair with helmets and wires while asking questions. When their experiment is done, my debt is paid. That is all I care about.”

“You give me permission?”

“I give you permission. You may do as you wish with me tonight.”

“Same as before?” Thomas asked Nolan.

“Same as before.” Nolan replied, handing Vivian a vial.

“See you in the morning.” Vivian grimaced as she swallowed the contents.

The contents of the vial took hold quickly. In half an hour Vivian was in the same state as the others had been. Another half an hour and Nolan had all the pictures they needed. Nearly an hour passed this time as Nolan guided her into the trance like state. Whatever qualms Thomas had went unspoken when Nolan stepped out. Hours passed as he duplicated the routine of fun sexual play he had used with the others.

* * *

His mind returns to the present as he watches Kylee’s hands clench, unclench, relax and spread on command. Her breathing soon matches the phallus in her mouth because it blocked her airway at full extension. Minutes become a half an hour as she turned red. He isn’t concerned however. All this will do is start training her body to respond to certain signals. The first climax hits at thirty-one minutes. The second hits seven minutes later. As her body begins to have small orgasms out of sync, the wire on her chest comes into play. It produces an electric signal that slightly clenches her lungs to prevent the out of sync orgasms. At an hour and a half she is convulsing in a mini climax once per minute, exactly according to the schedule of every other sync point.

“This should be fun.” He says, laughing as he removes the oral phallus and jaw lock to substitute himself. Her breathing remains in sync unabated as he does. He enters slowly, enjoying the feel as her lips seal desperately while she sucks in rhythm. The feel of the woman made into a mere organic extension of the machine displayed before him, sucking him mindlessly, is intoxicating.

Standing there and enjoying her bare breasts as kneading toys, he thinks about the power he has over her. He imagines what all he can make her into, or just make her do. He comes and she swallows. The knowledge holds him and brings him back erect very quickly. He comes again and she swallows again, panting in time with the two phalluses still in her. Then he stands still for a time as, even flaccid, she holds him in her mouth trying to bring him erect. Enjoying the feel and the power he tickles her. He moves to playing more with her bare breasts, even pinching nipples, all the while smiling as she tries to bring him erect once more.

* * *

Thomas finds himself once more in the past. Propelled there by how familiar this stage of things felt. The intoxicating power relaxes and energizes him in equal measure.

“This is Tricia.” Nolan said, introducing yet another woman. This one did not look at him warily like the last one had. She lay on the couch looking asleep.

“Really?” Thomas asked, guessing she was in a trance.

“They like your consistency.” Nolan laughed.

“Not that this isn’t incredible.”

“This is another experiment.”

“Do tell?”

“She is in mostly the same state as the others. Different drugs though. For this experiment she is highly suggestible as well as obedient. Like before, play as you want. The difference is that you will tell her about your date tonight, what happened, where you went.”

“What date?”

“Precisely. Make one up. It will need to be detailed enough to seem real to her. When she wakes up in the morning she should know your name and should expect to wake up with you in her bed.”

“You want me to construct a date? I don’t know how to just make up a date.”

“Part of the point.”

“Is this about me or her?”

“Both.”

“She will remember what I tell her to?”

“More or less. You need enough detail to cover events, but not enough you end up conflicting with yourself or make the evening feel scripted. Real memories are organic. They have spontaneity.”

“I have an idea.” Thomas remembered laughing. After Nolan left, Thomas began. After outlining everything, he asked her about the evening and tried to fill in any missing bits.

* * *

Once he is sure he is back in the moment, he withdraws from Kylee’s mouth. Next he places a single drop of a pheromone mixture under her nose. It is keyed to him based on her own body chemistry, provided by people he knows. Once he has done that, he starts another set of recordings. These make an association between his smell and his taste as well as between his taste and orgasm. The nice part for him is that this is training the body, not the mind. So Caily and Kylee will be equally affected by their body wanting him in it. Though only half erect, he reinserts himself in her mouth so she can resume sucking him. After a few minutes of relaxing like that, he puts the phallus back in her mouth and takes a nap.

Two hours later she is twitching in an obvious mini climax every thirty seconds, exactly synchronized with the motion of the phalluses in her. Her skin glistens in carnal sweat but her color is off. The red is too bright, so he begins wiping her down with a wet cloth. In just a few minutes her color is good again and he can proceed. Once again he puts the pheromone drops under her nostrils. He is pleased to see them flair in response.

Bringing himself erect by simply staring at her while stroking himself, he removes the oral phallus just after a mini climax. Her mouth remains open and waiting. He enters and her lips seal almost as one motion. He can’t quite match the motion of the remaining phalluses, but it is close enough. A quiver in her jaw and the motions of her arms in the restraints show how eager she is to get more, just as many others have been.

* * *

“Well shit.” Tricia said, waking Thomas the next morning. She was standing in the bathroom door still nude looking both relieved and disgusted at the same time.

“Problem?” He had asked, smiling in anticipation.

“You didn’t did you?” She asked frowning. She looked confused and comforted in equal measure.

“Didn’t what?”

“You didn’t have sex with me. Why not?”

“I have my reasons.” Thomas joked.

“I can’t believe this. Who would have thought a guy could refuse.”

“You thought I would take advantage of you being more out of it than not?”

“I was nude in bed with you. I was telling you umm... I remember putting your hands on my tits and ass and daring you to try and resist.” She moaned. “You were ready to enjoy. I could tell.”

“I told you. I wanted you awake, not half out of it.” Thomas laughed.

“Crap.”

“I am not holding you to that.”

“You didn’t even coax me to go down on you. I can tell. It has an after taste.”

“I told you. Not that way. I want you as yourself.”

“No oral gives you until noon with me as entertainment.” Tricia gulped, obviously determined to live up to ‘her’ word. “Then there’s the nine hours in the sack with no penetration. Oh man, that’s nine specific commands I can’t refuse.”

“I told you.” Thomas started in.

“And I am the one who opened her big mouth.”

“Ok, are you open to experimentation?” Thomas asked.

“I am whatever you want until noon.” Tricia countered. “I am the one who used the words ‘human kewpie doll’ after all. What do you think I should expect?”

“A modicum of consideration.”

“I made my first joke about all you were after was my ass way early in the evening when we first ran into each other in the park.”

“You were somewhat displayed.” Thomas quipped.

“And I prejudged you to get what I wanted on my terms. Only I didn’t and now you get what you want on your terms.”

“Umm.”

“I showed you no real thought for several hours. Now it’s my turn. You know I like playing at the edge of consent sometimes, hence getting pass-out drunk for the morning sex high.”

“Like there is a good answer to that.”

“You have until noon. I won’t judge you for anything you do until then. I gave you that time to use with no repercussions. After that I will still obey the direct orders, but I will keep them in mind for later.”

“Later?”

“You know, next time. Depends on how close to consent you can get me. You can have over the line, but the further over it you go the less happy I will be later.”

He said nothing for perhaps ten seconds. Tricia resumed, “If you could do anything you wanted with me right now, what would that be? No repercussions, no judgment. Pure fantasy. The kind of thoughts you never tell the opposite sex.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“I have had one fantasy.” Thomas admitted. Fifteen minutes later Tricia is bound to a bench. Her legs are spread with her hips hanging off one end and her ankles tied to the bench legs. Her arms are bound to the other pair of legs with her head hanging off. A loop around her throat holds her head back. Stepping back Thomas admired how available she was. Oral, Vaginal and Anal are all invitingly offered in addition her nice C cupped breasts jutting upward for easy play.

“I think you know what I want.” Thomas joked as his erection teased her lips while he massaged her breasts. Physically unable to do anything else, Tricia opened her mouth, admitting him. Thomas was in heaven. Moments later however, he shifted his attentions.

“This should be fun.” He laughed to himself as he gently reached down her body to spread everything so he could stroke her while he thrust.

The moment she began moving with him, he grabbed and inserted her vibrator and turned it on. Still stroking her, he began thrusting into her mouth. Helpless, Tricia could only keep sucking him as he played. His thrusts became shallow. He got her body as worked up as he was. Then he slowly brought them closer to mutual climax, enjoying how completely he was in control of everything.

Tricia’s eyes were closed as she approached climax. Then his climax hit. Just as she began to taste him, she came as well. The orgasmic need to stretch and tighten was constrained by her bindings. Her immobility rendered her unable to relieve any part it herself. He controlled everything. He brought her into climax. He kept her in it while she swallowed. He held her at the edge as her vision whitened before it began darkening.

She couldn’t have spoken when he pulled out even if she had had words ready. Blinking in sudden exhaustion, she was unable to react before her favorite vibrator, the flexible, pliable, anatomically correct one, replaced his presence in her mouth. Silenced, she was unable to react. She felt the lower vibrator removed before it returned to her, this time anally. It was gentle but insistent. Relaxed as she was, it wasn’t painful, especially when it started up again.

Unable to see him, Tricia still felt Thomas enter and fill her vaginally. She felt him push in and then rock back and forth, making himself at home in her. Tweaked nipples provided electric shocks before a weight settled on her chest. A moment later he filled her harder, then withdrew some. Over and over this repeated, each time driving harder and deeper into her. She sucked on her vibrator in time with his thrusts as though it were still him.

Little by little the buzz was replaced by something else, relaxation. At peace for the moment, the awareness of sight faded. Sound soon went away as well. The feeling as he filled her, then retracted, then filled her again, over and over, soon became everything. Lingering aftertaste mixed with overload opened her mind.

She lost track of everything for a while until awareness returned. With it came a desire and a need to be the perfect little toy for Thomas to enjoy until noon. Will and volition took a break as she became everything a male could want in an obedient female. Questioning nothing, Tricia wanted nothing more than the next order she could obey. She dreaded nothing more than the coming of noon which would bring choices and decisions back again, along with lingering doubts about something she couldn’t place, somewhere buried in her memories.

* * *

“Incredible.” He whispers to himself, watching and feeling Kylee as reality returned in a rush. Every motion, every movement synchronizes with the half minute cycle. She is little more than an extension of the machine running her right now.

Replacing the oral vibrator in her mouth, he moves to the others. He enjoys her vaginally and then anally. Finally, he returns to using her orally some more just because he can. He knows she will never know about this, will never remember it. This time is his and his alone.

“Is Caily ready for the first stage when she wakes later?” He asks after withdrawing from her mouth and pulling the headphones loose.

“Yes sir.” Kylee answers, still panting in sync.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes sir.”

“What does she do now?”

“She accepts your touch and kisses. She likes to be fondled. She enjoys you suckling her.”

“Good, will she do oral yet as herself on prompt?”

“Not quite.”

“Will anything in profile so far bother her?”

“No sir.”

“Do you know your place?”

“Yes sir.”

“Will I have any problems if I wake you?”

“No sir.”

“You will obey when awake?”

“Yes sir.”

“Does it bother you?”

“No sir.”

“It did before, but it doesn’t now, is that correct?”

“Yes sir it did but no sir it doesn’t now.”

“Would you object to me leaving you hooked for a while longer?”

“No sir.”

“Is it needed?”

“No sir.”

“But you wouldn’t object?”

“No sir.” She answers, still panting in sync.

“Who will you awaken as?”

“I will awaken as Kylee, outwardly Caily, the only difference being our names.” She tells him, a perfect response straight out of the script.

“Excellent, I am going to unhooked you. When I have finished, you will curl up here on the carpet and drift into a normal sleep. You will awaken when you have rested for a while, relaxed. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“When you awaken you will report to me for orders, waiting until I have told you what to do.”

“Yes sir.” Kylee replied while he unhooked her. While she slept, he went to the couch to get some much needed rest for himself.

* * *

Sleep brought more memories. This time he is remembering the past more so than before. He knows this, but can’t stop remembering. He can’t stop reliving his memories in his dreams.

“That was not quite what was intended.” Nolan had laughed when Thomas met him days later.

“You said to make a date.” Thomas quipped, thinking back to the day after his morning of fun with Tricia. They had met and she had been hesitant. He had indulged by ordering her to tell him the truth, and she had. The experience had thrilled her. The feeling the previous afternoon when she had knelt on command had been both humiliating and exhilarating. Knowing she in some way couldn’t help herself was also intoxicating to him. The order to take him home and let him tie her up the same way again had been obeyed without hesitation, but with lots of trembling.

“You spent the entire night building up a meeting and date. You spent longer building the scenario than it would have taken in real time. The experiment was quite the opposite. We wanted to know if you could entice sexual activity as a result of quick memory injection.”

“I did entice sexual activity, and she did appear to enjoy it.” Thomas smiled, remembering the look on her face when he met her on the street. There had been some fear, but the order to repeat the experience was obeyed. The look on her face as he bound her this time had bothered him a bit in some way. Fear had given way to acceptance then acceptance had given way to bliss.

“That was not the point.” Nolan told him flatly. “You also left enough detail out that she was concerned she had been drugged since the evening had holes in it.”

“Then next time tell me the point.” Thomas hissed. The morning had been incredible. The fugue like state he had induced from overloading her mind with her own expectations had made her completely biddable until well after noon. He still had five of the nine ‘wishes’ he had earned from his ‘restraint’ that night. As far as Tricia was concerned, he still had that many times he could simply order her. She had obeyed the first four with no sign of choice on the rest despite her misgivings about her memory, which she mostly blamed on the alcohol. Or so she said.

“You knew what we wanted.”

“You told me to make a date and indulge myself.”

“It shouldn’t have worked.”

“She is a closet submissive.”

“Ah hah, and how did you discover that?”

“So you already knew she was.”

“And how did you?”

“I’ve dated highly religious girls before. I recognized some phrases. I’m no psychologist, but I know repressed profiles quite well. They are incredibly energetic once you get them in bed. They lose themselves in the moment and then they often blame themselves for enjoying it that much.”

“She doesn’t seem to be blaming herself.”

“I tricked her. I forced her to consider her own body. I was able to convince her that as long as she couldn’t get pregnant then no one was hurt. Without conception there is no chance of mortal sin for there was no issue.”

“I thought our profile people had you right.”

“Your profile people?”

“I represent a group, think of us as an alliance. Have you ever heard of Inverno Carduta?”

“You’re with them?” Thomas hissed. Urban legend spoke of a religious cult that enslaved women, yet somehow remained intact. As for how they managed it, no one knew but whispers abounded.

“No, not at all. I am part of an alliance fighting them. We may mostly be angels, but we are not afraid of the dark. We are researching aspects of how they do mind control. Experiments like the first five and the last two are how we do it.”

“You want me as a guinea pig?”

“Yes. We want you to continue to explore yourself. We think everything they know about enslaving minds came from the sort of stuff we have been doing, just over many years, probably generations. We simply wish to observe people such as you push the boundaries.”

“Why?”

“So we know what to look for.”

“In the slavers or their victims?” Thomas asked.

“Both. We had not considered building ourselves into their psych profiles like you did. We don’t understand all the details of how such things work. So we want to study those that do.”

“Sounds intriguing, but what about the cops?”

“Not an issue. We have contacts in the FBI, the CIA and the DEA. There is evidence that the cults are infiltrating the government. We are helping small, dedicated groups in those agencies learn about the trade and the market. Our cover is a collective of fetishist clubs.”

“Crap, you mean there’re not only real but infiltrating the government?”

“Yes. We have some proof. We have seen the outcome you achieved before, but have had no idea how they did it.”

“What happened?”

“A secretary was made to leak sensitive intelligence. She passed polygraphs easily with no training anyone knew of. She had none of the telltale signs of someone trained to beat them.”

“How then?”

“They managed to instill wishes similar to what you did. She had no choice, and no real awareness of what she was doing. We only spotted her because she took work home a lot. And even then it was pure accident. Her boyfriend was followed because he was simply in a certain place at a certain time. It was a training exercise. Pick a public building, begin surveillance on some random people and see what the new trainees can spot. Mostly there is a plant for them spot, sometimes not.”

“Ok.”

“Anyway, they followed him. They saw nothing weird until she had her third climax. Then things changed. She became passive and obedient. She unlocked her luggable and gave him access to everything. Once he finished, he enjoyed a couple of hours of bondage play with her and then slept. She woke with no memory and no idea it had happened.”

“Holy Crap!”

“And a lot of it. A number of otherwise very calm people shit their not so proverbial pants and got things rolling. This was years ago, and the alliance itself is a descendant of that. We study the harmless people to learn more about how the harmful work.”

“So you really want me to keep playing?”

“Definitely. We have had some minor and a few major successes. As a result they have begun to adapt to us.”

“You sound like you have something specific to say.”

“We have a woman.

“Tell me about her.”

* * *

“Sir.” Kylee says, waking him later. Looking up he finally takes the time to really look at her. At twenty, she is in good shape even for someone who is both a dancer and a gymnast. The flaming red hair goes all the way down so ‘the carpet matched the drapes’ he noted. Her large C maybe D cup breasts move slightly as she breaths. Her erect nipples speak of remaining arousal that her muscular body emphasizes.

“You are amazing.” He whispers, looking at this gorgeous woman whose body is temporarily completely under his control.

“Thank you.” She says while kneeling in response to his waving hand.

“Does this bother you at all now?” He asks, gesturing at her nudity.

“No sir, of course not.”

“I’m glad.” He tells her while smiling. “Now get up, go take a shower, make sure you are dry and then get dressed.”

“Yes sir.” She answers, rising to head for the bathroom.