The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindy Files

Dean, Part 2

Excerpt from the Mindy Files: Maran, Reginald, Dean. UCA Year 0, summer opening, recruitment analyses for handler or male stable material.

Note: Subject goes by middle name due to prevalence of first name in extended family.

UCA recruitment potential: Limited/Low Behavior type is only semi adaptive.

Though subject is adaptable, he lacks the drive to extend himself, preferring to make the best of whatever situation he is in rather than bettering his situation as a way of bettering himself.

Recruitment: Declined. Individual does not fit intended UCA structure.

Though individual is self aware, he is not aware enough of self.

Necessary modifications to stabilize would remove desired properties from a usable state.

Recommended to MCI as operator, initially accepted for Great Lakes Region apprenticeship.

Current status: MCI North East Region mobile operator.

Reference Conatactee: Macker, Finn, Andrew : St George 213-4314-14735-8967: Forsythe.

The following is a reconstruction of events based on records, eye witness accounts, retrieved and reconstructed memories. Events are as accurate as information allows. Conversations are reconstructed based on profiles. Internal dialog is approximated from off the record comments.

* * *

Resuming from part 1

“Fix your clothes, rest a few minutes then relax into a near sleep stroking yourself. Dream of the chair again, but this time follow it with kneeling in the shower looking me in the eye while you suck me off and swallow. Bring yourself to at least one climax, then fall into a regular sleep still gently stroking yourself.” He ordered.

“Hope she sleeps for a while now.” He mumbled as he cleaned the bathroom and the equipment that he had to return this morning. He woke to his phone buzzing with a wake up alarm at six, grabbing a quick snack he left to return everything after making her a breakfast sure to be cold by the time she woke.

* * *

Continuance

“Oh god.” Beth murmured sleepily to herself comfortably as she started waking. She could feel that her covers were a mess again, and that dream had come back with even for it abnormal intensity. That second one though, that was new, and in many ways welcome she figured, then noticed her fingers doing their favorite little dance and it was to late. Not even opening her eyes, she stepped into that second dream, envisioning standing in the shower, then kneeling to suck Dean dry without breaking eye contact. It was a challenge, which given the geometry she knew it would be.

“Gahh.” She screamed back arching in ecstasy when she succeeded in dream and reality both. The shock minutes later as she basked in the after glow of opening her eyes to see the wrong ceiling is like a cold shower. Looking lower she sees the wrong room to go with the wrong ceiling.

“I never made it home.” She panted in panic, listening for any sounds at all, but the apartment is silent, she is alone, “Thank god...damn it!”

“Dean? Are you here?” She says slipping the door to the main room open, she sees no one. On the kitchen counter is a small stack of pancakes, obviously long cold.

“Stale? Who cares?” The famished Beth asked after a quick shower, “No note.” She observed out loud as she explored. Books and book bag were gone, ‘He must be tutoring someone or in a class or something.’ she told herself.

“Note.” She said finally noticing it under the plate when she picked up to take it to the kitchen.

“Beth,” She read around the spilled syrup, “You really went out last night. I couldn’t wake you. I debated calling someone, but when you did this in the chair you woke up after a while. So when you didn’t wake from me shaking your shoulder I was worried. I put you on my bed and threw a blanket over you so you wouldn’t get cold. After a while you started snoring so I assume you were simply exhausted.”

“Anyway, I slept on the couch. There is a shower if you want of course, I think you can find it on your own, and I left you the pancakes. There is milk in the fridge. Make yourself at home. I will be out for a while tutoring and catching up on some of my T.A. work.”

“P.S. You were sweating pretty bad the last time I looked just before I left, must have been a bad dream the way you were all tangled in the blanket. Hope you are feeling better. Dean.”

“Thank you Dean.” Beth heard herself say out loud as she thought it. Exploring the apartment over the next few hours as she recovered, Beth discovered that Dean didn’t do much beyond study, work as a T.A. and play a few online games. She couldn’t get into his profile on his computer, she was unable to guess his password, but his guest profile and video collection didn’t include anything kinky.

“Here?” She asked herself kneeling in the shower later. The perspective was close, but didn’t match the dream perfectly, so it wasn’t a memory. Paranoia fed, sated and relieved, the feeling as she sprawled nude alone on his bed was great. She shared her small apartment with two other women so actual privacy and alone time was always at a premium. The ability to scratch her itchy nipples and touch her own breasts in private before getting herself off again that had lead to the shower had been a real treat she hadn’t been able to have consistently since school started. The ease with which she succeeded on his bed, then again kneeling in the shower like she had been in the dream disturbed her in a way, but in a good way. She is comfortable here, she can relax, and spent some hours doing exactly that.

“I did your sheets since I got them all sweaty and stinky.” Dean read in her note when he returned that evening, “I also used your shower, thanks. I have to share at my place and their is never enough hot water for us all. Three women, how could there be? I also did all the dishes and straightened up the place, it could stand a woman’s touch now and again, you should consider a girlfriend. Beth.

“Well that went well.” Dean said to himself smiling.

“I try to keep the place clean.” Dean told her at their next study session, “I hate to admit it, but I had a, shall we say, summer fling. She did a better job keeping the place clean than I do.”

“Would I be amiss,” Beth asked in jokingly demure voice, “thinking that the extra help may have been related to a distinct lack of rent due by said second resident?”

“Perhaps.” Dean admitted.

“I don’t see a second bedroom.”

“No, no you don’t.”

“I am guessing then.” She laughed, “The apartment isn’t the only thing that was kept up.”

“No, the sex was great, but I never forced anything, I didn’t try to make her do anything she wasn’t willing to do.”

“Didn’t think so, and I take she was willing to do a lot?”

“Yes.”

“Thought so.” Beth laughed, suddenly giddy as she remembered the dream. Then she realized why, she was sitting in ‘that’ chair.

“You ok?” Dean asked seeing her blush deeply.

“No, umm.” Beth whispered as she felt flushed inside as well.

“You’ve been good to me.” Dean said rising and moving toward the kitchen to get her a drink and it echoed through Beth like a shock, “Let me return the favor.”

“Let you return the favor.” Beth whispered echoing the thoughts slithering through her mind.

“Here, you look flushed, try taking a drink of water, it may help.” Dean said offering a glass of water as he hid elation at Beth echoing the phrase that indicated she was ready for imprinting.

“Thank you.” She said taking it.

“Bottoms up.” Dean said, smiling at the idea, knowing the drink was laced with the imprinting chemical her body has been trained to respond to.

“Thanks.” She whispered drinking it down and handing it back.

“No problem, be right back.”

“Dean.” She said when he came back in, “Come here.”

“Yes.” He said coming over beside her.

“Sit down here.” She said indicating her lap.

“What?” He asked as though puzzled.

“Come here you big fraidy cat, sit in my lap.”

“Ok then.” He laughed sitting down as she leaned back.

“I’ve had this dream.” She laughed, “And I wanted to know something.”

“Know what?” He asked.

“If you can kiss.” She asked pulling him forward so he leaned on her to kiss. Dean was surprised how very much she was into it.

“And what dream,” He asked when the kiss broke, “would that be?”

“I’ve had this dream.” She admitted blushing.

“This dream?” He asked teasing by starting to rise.

“No.” She gasped pulling his hands to her bosom.

“I’ll admit to thinking about this once or twice.” He laughed gripping gently, “No, not dreaming, but a few thoughts.”

“Its ok.” She whispered.

“What’s ok?” He asked.

“This.” Beth giggled as she unbuttoned her shirt.

“Really?” He asked setting his hands on her stomach, openly staring at her open shirt, acting stunned and puzzled.

“Go ahead.” She offered looking at the hooks holding her bra together.

“Are you sure?” He asked hesitantly.

“Yes.” She gulped.

“Ok.” He whispered undoing the three hooks one at a time. Then suddenly she is exposed, her bra hanging wide open flopping back exposing the oh so familiar breasts that he stared at like it was the first time, which given that she would remember this time, it was in a way.

“That’s nice.” She whispered lost in the moment as her hands unbuttoned his pants like they had a mind of their own while his settled on her bare bosom comfortably.

“Yes they...you are.” Dean agreed massaging, fingers randomly brushing distending nipples.

“That feels nice.” She whispered huskily as trembling fingers freed him to bring erect.

“Yes, yes you do.” He said rising enough to kiss a nipple before stroking it with his tongue. Her moan told him he had done it right. In moments both were firm as he suckled.

“Oh...my...god.” She whispered, lost in the feeling as he suckled. He however isn’t just suckling, he is nursing, and she can feel it, she isn’t sure what it is, but it feels wonderful, and she wants to feel it more. After several seconds of continuous suckling he tasted milk. Her body responded with a stretch as he filled his mouth with the wonderful taste.

‘Incredible, it worked, it really worked.’ He thought, referring to the injections in her nipples as he continued. Beth’s body remained stretched, held in place by the feeling, only when she ran dry did she finally relax and her stroking him resume.

“I...” Beth gasped as the stretch passed, she had rarely ever felt like that, even during sex, and it never went on and on like that just had. Reaching out she pulled Dean to her into a kiss, ‘Is that?’ she asked in the privacy her own thoughts as her hands resumed getting him erect and ready for her next step, ‘Milk? From me?’

‘Oh wow.’ Dean was thinking wide eyed when Beth pulled him in. Seeming minutes passed as their tongues danced with her still in the chair and it was getting awkward for him.

“Wow, just wow.” Dean whispered staring as he pulled back to stand part way up to regain his balance. Beth responded by leaning forward, licking before the taking just his tip into her mouth. He stood transfixed as she worked it deeper and shallower then deeper again over and over. To his amazement, one hand aligned them while the other snaked down her own pants to stroke herself.

“That feels wonderful.” He told her softly after bending over so his hands could cup however awkwardly, her bare breasts and massage them again while she worked. That seemed to be all either of them needed as she climaxed followed a handful of seconds later by him. She fills her mouth greedily, but before she can swallow, she simply stops in place.

“Bethany.” Dean asks pulling out of her mouth.

“Imprint accepted.” Beth answers sleepily without spilling any.

“Good girl.” Dean says, enjoying the shudder that passes through her, “Swish it around, get a good taste, coat your mouth with it then swallow.”

“Understood.” She says after finally swallowing.

After you wake, proceed to recreating the shower dream sequence as well.” Dean orders, happy knowing the process is taking very well.

“Understood.” She answers in the same soft voice.

“You sleep in the nude, cuddling. Acknowledge.”

“I sleep in the nude, cuddling.”

“Cooking and cleaning in whatever is comfortable to wear. You will either not notice or ignore missing time or gaps in your memory.”

“Understood.”

“I can suckle or nurse you at any time, you will always pause for me to do so, acknowledge.”

“You can suckle or nurse me at any time and I will always pause what I am doing for you to do so.”

“Excellent. Do you have sex toys?”

“Yes.”

“Are they with you?”

“Yes, they are in my car.”

“Do you have a mountable phallus?”

“Yes.”

“Good, you will find a way to bring them in tonight, make sure I know it and see them.”

“Understood.”

“You will accept and enjoy bondage play tonight. You will from time to time offer to be bound, that starts tonight.”

“Understood.”

“In lieu of rent here when you move in, you will cook and clean. While here you are always available for sex however I want. I am allowed pictures or video if I want. Direct orders though seldom issued, will be obeyed, and justified in your mind as natural. We will be going out so most of this will be totally natural. You will simply be thankful for saving the rent.”

“Understood.”

“While you will accommodate me totally, you shall remain yourself and let me know if anything endangers your independence, your ability to act as yourself, or your individuality.”

“Understood.”

“Excellent. Now when I am back in your mouth you will make a swallowing motion and resume where you left off.”

“Understood.”

“Excellent.” He murmured taking a few minutes to explore her, suckling her again just because he could before reentering her mouth. She swallows and resumes. Half an hour later they are nude in the shower making a game of washing each other when she kneels in front of him, duplicating the scene from her dream. He has nothing left to swallow yet, but she gets what she wanted and Dean is very happy with her efforts.

Over coffee for him and tea for her, the conversation drifts into types of sex. A bathrobe is all the cover Beth uses to run to her car and get what she calls her overnight bag, she fails to make sure he doesn’t see her toys in it.

Half an hour later Beth is bound on the bed enjoying him exploring her after their first round of actual sex, minutes later she has her first bound orgasm. Unable to move, she can’t stop him keeping her in the edge of it, verging on another for several minutes.

“You want loose?” He asks teasingly.

“Yes,” She gasps, her bright red face amusing, “no, I guess not really, but please stop, I can’t keep this up.”

“What do I get?”

“What do you want?”

“What’s it worth to you?”

“Name it.” She gasps as conditioning guides her answers.

“I get to tie you again however I want.” He laughs, “Twice.”

“Once.” She counter offers between gasps.

“Tonight, no rules.”

“I get to rest first.”

“You pledge total cooperation.” He counters.

“I am yours to do with as you please.” She agrees. Her using one of the verbal markers from the conditioning signaling it is taking very well.

“Cool.” He laughs stopping and untying her.

“Aren’t you afraid I’ll renig?” She asks stretching out.

“So I don’t get laid again tonight.” He laughs as they both rest. She dozes before he does, and wakes energized.

“Ok.” She laughs frowning, “Go for it.”

“But?” He faux protests.

“I promised, I am yours to do with as you please.”

“I can wait, I’m still bushed.”

“Ok.” She agrees oddly disappointed. To her surprise though, she falls asleep in his arms quite easily.

“Say it.” He teases after a some play when they wake.

“I am yours to do with as you please.” Beth says playfully.

“Again.”

“I am yours to do with as you please.” She repeats, wondering what his game is.

“Again.”

“I am yours to do with as you please.” Beth says automatically this time, and she can feel something in her shift, leaving her wondering just how strongly she meant it.

“Show me your toys?”

“Ok.” She frowns opening the box.

“Oh.” He laughs, naturally in her opinion happening to pick the mountable phallus, “Let’s start with this one.”

“Really?” She asks with some dread.

“Yep.” He says mounting it on the foot of the bed which placed it at hip level, but to her surprise it is horizontal, not vertical, pointing away from the bed.

“Huhh?”

“Kneel.” He orders pointing to spot in front of it, and she does automatically.

“Take it in your mouth, spread your arms.”

“Ok.” She replied complying.

“Perfect, now hold still.” He orders and Beth can’t seem to find the will to move as her hands and arms are tied straight out to the corners of the bed with the Phallus in her mouth. Pinned with the Phallus pushing against her tonsils, he then fakes a spreader bar to force her knees and ankles as far apart as they go.

“Relax.” He whispers delicately maneuvering under her so he can suckle her. In moments her body responds with desperate levels of arousal as she feels a now familiar feeling, of being nursed. It doesn’t take long, ten or fifteen seconds on each breast, but she feels him drink the milk from her that she has no idea why she has. The feeling though, is beyond words. The panic of being tied like this fades as endorphins flood her system.

“Brace.” He says as she becomes aware he is now behind her, then she feels him enter her. Unable to move at all, she can do nothing as he fills her, it feels great anyway. In and out, he thrusts over and over, worrying her as the phallus pushes in stopping her breathe for a moment, then he withdraws. After a while she becomes aware of him massaging her dangling breasts, then is stroking her as well which leads to a completely pinned and helpless orgasm with him filling her. She has no idea how many times he forces her over the edge into climax before she feels him exploring another spot. Panic starts in when she feels his finger explore her anally, then fades when he enters her and there is no flood of anticipated pain, only the sensation of being filled again, then those wonderful fingers.

“Relax.” He says minutes later. Then she feels a warm wash cloth moving over her body, wiping away sweat and cleansing her. Even bound like this it feels sensual. She can’t help but hold still as he washes her face. Helpless, she is cleansed from head to toe.

“Just be patient.” He said as freed her ankles and knees, only to tie her ankles the knees together then place a loop up around her throat so that she had to hold in position to breathe. Only then did he untie one hand.

“Would you rather have them at your lower back or behind your head?” He asked.

“Oh, sorry.” He said moments later realizing she couldn’t answer with the Phallus still filling her mouth so he took it loose from the bed, “So, neck or waist?”

“Why?”

“Just choose.”

“Very well, neck please.”

“Ok. If you promise not to fight this will be easy.” He said smiling as he finished taking the phallus loose from its base.

“What am I not fighting?”

“That would spoil the surprise.”

“Ok.” She promised, not able to do much else.

“Great.” He said putting the Phallus back in as a gag while she glared at him. In minutes she is kneeling with her legs spread, her ankles crossed and her hands behind her head. A loop from her ankles around her throat insures she remains exactly in place. There is nothing she can do when she feels something cold slide into her, then another anally as well, then they begin buzzing. Silently she waits facing the TV while her body responds to the ongoing stimuli by threatening a climax, while she is helpless and unable to see into the kitchen where he does something noisy. She is puzzled however when whatever he is doing starts to smell good.

“Here we go.” He said as she felt vibration change somewhat.

“Not what you expected?” He asked coming into her field of view.

“Breakfast.” He said grinning as he removed the Phallus.

“What?” She asked not understanding.

“Breakfast.” He laughed holding a fork with a piece of pancake with a dab of preserve.

“You expect me to eat like this?” She asked gulping as she became aware of how much the vibrators were having their intended effect, and the only thing she could move was her jaw.

“Only if you want loose.”

“Fine.” She said surprised to find herself laughing. Then she ate to the hum inside her, the buzzing growing until she swore to herself she could hear it in her own voice. Her breathe sometimes caught as he suckled her while she chewed her food. To her own shock, she was disappointed he didn’t take further advantage, like having her suck him off like this.

“Oh my god.” She whispered a while later as she was released. Her nerves tingled, her palms itched as did the arches of her feet. The few aches from the awkward position were lost in the induced euphoria.

“Intense?” He asked.

“Hell yes. I would have screamed in the bedroom if I could have. Wonderfully at first, then in ecstasy, then in terror, but it didn’t hurt anything like I thought it would.”

“I just wanted to make it intense.” He admitted grimacing, “I should have done a safe word thing.”

“And that would have done what?” She asked holding up the Phallus she had been gagged with.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh.” She laughed, surprising herself with how genuine it is.

“Just so you know, you can use the shower any time you stop by, and no I don’t expect sex for the favor. I like sex, but I don’t expect it. And I certainly don’t expect more of this.”

“I understand, I like sex as well. The shower would be nice I admit. With three women there is never enough bethroom time or hot water.”

“You mean bathroom time?” he asked smiling with laughter.

“uh...umm”

“Freudian slip?”

“Maybe...A little.”

“The couch is there anytime you need room.” He offered.

“I wouldn’t want to impose.”

“No imposition, and it’s not like we need to worry about sharing a bathroom.” He joked gesturing at her nudity.

“Would I have to use the couch?”

“No, but its always there.” He told her, “I wouldn’t want you to think I expected umm...”

“For me to umm...” She said blushing as she glanced at her bonds from just a few minutes ago.

“Look.” He said honestly embarrassed at how far he had let things run away, “I didn’t mean for things to go that far, it just got away from me.”

“Can you do me a favor?” Beth asks on impulse, looking down.

“Sure, what?”

“Finish.”

“Finish what?”

“Taking advantage.”

“What?” He asked truly startled, “I did. I took you, I had you.”

“Yes, yes you did. But only two of three ways.” She said unable to look up at him, “I want you to finish, then I want you to do it all over again.”

“Why?” He asked concerned there might be a problem.

“I’ve always had these odd thoughts, random dreams.”

“About bondage?”

“Yes, and curiosity.”

“You would never trust me again.” He demurred gently.

“I want this, I need to know.”

“In a few days we can talk again.”

“One condition.”

“What?”

“You take just the oral now, but be a real bastard later.”

“Why?”

“Because I asked you. If I don’t start now, I won’t have the courage later.”

“You want me take oral advantage now? Then what is left for later?”

“You’ll think of something.”

“Why?” he repeated.

“Because I think something is wrong with me. I should feel violated, but all I feel is relief it wasn’t any worse. The reality failed to deliver the terror the dreams and thoughts do. Part of them already weigh less, I want the rest on a diet to.”

“Ok, being honest for a minute, I would love to, I’m male, we like females we can use.”

“Then?”

“If you really mean it, next weekend.”

“Ok.”

“And once I start, I won’t stop until I am done.”

“Done.”

“You will be sore.”

“We’ll see.”

“Yes.” He admitted, “we will, and you’re waiting on the whole thing until then.”

“It is one of the rare side effects we are still trying to weed out.” The salesman said when Dean went to see him, “In some women there are dreams and thoughts they suppress, sometimes without themselves knowing they are. They happen in males, but it manifests differently. Sometimes they represent events from the dim past, or impulses they learn to suppress.”

“So how do I eliminate them?”

“Play them out.”

“Why?”

“Because all this did was drag that to the surface. One of the side effects of the program is the methods the mind uses to filter such things is temporarily bypassed.”

“So this could be a byproduct of some earlier trauma?”

“Yes, but the trauma need not be hers.”

“Oh, so go ahead?”

“Yes.” He had answered pointing to a box, “But use this as a guide. Read the directions, if you have any questions, Marina is available to act as a surrogate, study guide or assistant if you like.”

“Thank you, I feel so far over my head, I sort of wish I had never gotten involved.”

“We all feel that way at some point.” He had said gently.

“Thanks.”

“Dean.” Miranda said next as the manager left, “The first thing you need to understand is the drive behind her wanting to be helpless again need not be real. If it is not, then the cure need not be real either. We use a mixture of techniques. The two of us will start with the equipment in this box, you are going to practice binding then using me. It is important that you not hold back. If you harbor hesitation it will show, and as a result you will make things worse.”

“Are you sure about this?” Dean asked Beth next Friday night, still confused.

“Yes.”

“Are you going to tell me why?”

“Make me.”

“I’m supposed to torture out of you the reason you want me to torture you?”

“If you insist on an answer, yes.” Beth said with a gulp.

“I borrowed, rather rented, some gear.” Dean said referring to a box of bondage toys, “I know someone who knows someone.”

“Just because you did what I wanted doesn’t mean you’re going to scare me off by looking like you upped my game.”

“Then first, the safety.” Dean said holding a sealed plastic bottle, “This is a type contraceptive. It will prevent you from getting pregnant no matter what. If you are now, it will terminate it.”

“Why the worry? I’m on the pill.”

“Humor me.”

“Make me.”

“No, not on this. You drink this on your own, or forget this whole thing.” He told her flatly.

“Ok.” Beth said taking the bottle and downing it one swig, “Next.”

“How far do you want it to go?”

“As far as you want?”

“I can get actual torture gear.”

“Humor me,” Beth pleads, “I have my reasons.”

“Then undress and kneel at the foot of the bed.”

“Yes master.” Beth says in dark vampire thrall humor.

“Quit that.” Dean laughs watching her undress.

“Like this?” she asks kneeling as she remembers with knees spread wide, ankles crossed and hands as far apart as she could get them.

“That’ll do.” He answers tying her hands straight out. Next he pulls out a gag, this one traps her tongue much to her surprise, completely filling her mouth when he inflates it. Fear starts in when he spreads her ankles before tying them a regular spreader bar that also traps her knees. When the second spreader bar goes behind her shoulders and her hands are transferred to it, some worry creeps in.

Not smiling where she can see it, Dean proceeds to stand her upright, difficult bound the way she is, but possible. She can’t see what he is doing behind her, but she soon feels something slide into her anally, then pressure and something slides deeply into her vaginally as well. Both reach deep into her, seemingly pulled toward each other.

The goggle like eye covers provide a gray fog display with random scintillations keeping her attention moving with them. The ear coverings are noise canceling, leaving only a soft white noise with a rhythm not unlike her own pulse. She can feel when the spreader bars on her legs and arms are adjusted as she is moved. A pinch on her nose is the last distinct sensory impression as she now breathes through the ball gag.

Then the world feels warm for a while before she no longer feels any inputs leaving her alone in her own mind, isolated. It is in many ways, a relief. Had she been able to see, or feel accurately, she would have known she is underwater. He leaves her there for an hour to get her to relax. Removing and drying her, he lays her on the bed. By now he knows the white noise programs have taken her into a decently deep trance like state not part of the control state or imprinting process.

“Beth, can you hear me?” He asked removing the headphones and ball gag.

“Yes.” She answered softly.

“Why did you want to do all this?” He asked as he hooked up an extra soft cupped double breast pump.

“My third cousin Lindsey was into bondage and she got me to thinking about it.”

“Do you want to know what she went through so you can know if you like it as well?”

“Yes.”

“When she described it, did it excite you?”

“Yes.”

“Why? What part of it?”

“Strong.”

“What exactly do you really want from this?”

“I want to know what it is like to have a reaction I don’t have any control of.”

“Like what?”

“Forced orgasm.”

“Like what you felt tied and gagged at the foot of the bed?”

“Yes.”

“Then relax, I have an idea.” He said setting his plan in motion.

“How do you feel?” Beth heard, it brought her awake. She wasn’t really sure how she got here, but she found herself sitting upright in a chair with her arms tied behind her back, elbows and wrists together. Her legs were also tied and if she moved very far she felt a choker engage stopping her breathing.

“All tied up.” She quipped finally noticing the wire bundles going to her nipples and several other places.

“That is for the next step.” Dean explained as Beth finally noticed the vibrators in her front and back, humming away.

“Got it.”

“Now what is going to happen is I am going to hypnotize you. The machine you are hooked up to is to facilitate that. You want to try out a large number of scenarios, and dealing with you bound and changing that binding is hard, so I am going to make it easier by making you go to sleep with a word.”

“It takes a lot to do that.”

“That is what the machine is for.” Dean lied, “It is going to force you into a trance despite my poor efforts. I promise not to keep the control I am taking tonight, but I need it to do this. The machine is going to force you breath with me, which is going to make putting you into a trance easy.”

“Ok.” Beth answered intrigued, some part of her knowing she should be afraid, yet somehow she is not. Instead, she finds herself oddly relaxed in some way that even in her own defies words.

“Relax.” Dean said and Beth found herself breathing regularly, relaxing as electrical stimulation across her nipples made her breath regularly. To fast and she was lightly at first then increasingly shocked, out of sync the same, to deep, more of the same. Slowly her focus narrowed to just Dean’s voice and words in order to breathe as deeply as possible. Soon, the world faded to just his voice carried by the pleasant hum inside her down below, her conscious mind no longer aware of his words or her response.

The next time Beth came to, she was once more bound to the foot of the bed. A gag filled her mouth and she felt Dean fill her and thrust, she came. Then a moment passed, like she blinked, and this time she felt herself filled anally, fingered expertly, and she came again, even stronger than before this time, and she worried she was liking it.

Then she was kneeling, spreader bars held her legs rigid while vibrators in her Vaginally and Anally hummed away with unnatural life. Another held her arms pinning her in place, completely unable to move. An erection filled her vision, her mouth opened taking it in of its own accord. He came, it tasted as sweet as honey to her, she swallowed greedily, she came.

Then she knelt in the shower with warm water running down her back spreading her buttocks cheeks as he entered her, she was fingered while he thrust, she came. Then he was in her doggie style, thrusting, she came. Then she knelt in the shower looking at him from his crotch, he came, sweet as honey she noted, not bad at all, she kind of liked it, she came.

Then she was in bed, an alarm went off, she woke him with a blow job, he came with the same pleasant sweetness and he said good girl, she came. Then she was cleaning the apartment, he flipped up her skirt, she bent over to make it easier, he entered her and thrust, she came.

Then she was making pancakes, then serving them to him, then going down on him, stretching time out, making sure he didn’t pop until he was done eating giving her the syrup she looked forward to, and she came. She realized it was all fantasy, it had to be, she hoped...or not.

Fantasy or not, over and over she found herself bound and taken vaginally, anally or orally. Or was a mere passenger in her body as she was taken all three ways. The only constants were that she climaxed, each time a little stronger it seemed. When he came, it was a sweet treat, and she liked it, liked it a lot in fact, it was great, she wanted more, she always wanted more.

No matter the circumstances, she really liked it when he came. She thought that was the ultimate, until he suckled her, then she felt that sensation of being nursed and she liked that as well. Over and over she presented her breasts to him, almost begging him to indulge. He nursed her, then she nursed him, freely trading her breasts and nipples, for his erection. Both got what they wanted, and she felt like she needed. Eventually she looked forward to the oral, going beyond mere obedience she tried for it. Wordlessly in the end she posed for him to nurse her, to enter her, begging with her eyes for him to allow her to suck him in return. Eventually her world became that taste as it faded away leaving her in heavenly white bliss.

“Where?” Beth asked as the world swam into focus. She recognized the ceiling in his bedroom and that she was alone.

“What?” She asked holding up her arms to see how bad the marks were, and there were none. Checking herself gingerly to assess her condition, found none of the expected pain, or more than mild discomfort. Eyes wide with panic and relief, she finally spotted the note on the nightstand.

“Beth,” It started out, “None of what you went through actually happened. It was a set of scenarios I talked you through. I used the situation and your acceptance of it to hypnotize you. Yes, I had help, a fair bit of it to be honest. I know what you said you wanted, but I couldn’t do it. Dean. P.S. The woman in the other room is Miranda, she can explain.”

“Miranda?” Beth asked opening the bedroom door after putting on a bathrobe.

“Yes, you must be Beth.” A cheery female voice said, sounding very reassuring to Beth.

“Yes.”

“I am Miranda. I work as a sales assistant in a BDSM shop, I am also a support councilor for customers and their partners as needed. We are a very high class place, we serve clientele that can’t afford to have their names advertised, so discretion is part of our business model. Dean came to us for help on recommendation of someone he knows when he over reacted to your sex toys and the situation you represented.”

“He did?” Beth asked pulling the robe tight, drawn by the smell of hot lemon orange tea with a hint of honey.

“Yes, he scared himself.” Miranda replied holding up the tea pot, “Your request with his own reaction on top of it scared him enough to seek help. After talking with him, then watching you react to the scenarios, what I saw made me decide I should be here to talk to you if you desire.”

“You think I was traumatized as a child and want to help me?” Beth asked sitting. A part of her surprised that Dean would have gone to this kind of expense, and grateful for it as well.

“No, I think you knew someone who was brutalized and that knowledge has festered all these years leaving an open wound that for whatever reason Dean stumbled and fell into. He felt responsible and came to us for the help he could so obviously see you needed.”

“I had a friend.” Beth admits as the torrent of feelings floods out of her. An hour passes and the tea is gone. More tea and three more hours and Beth finally understands that the impulses are nothing but normal curiosity magnified by the unknown and unknowable.

“So you helped him talk me through all those situations?” Beth asks over a late lunch.

“Yes, do you really think you could have climaxed that many times on your own?”

“No, it might be nice, no it was, but also kind of horrifying.”

“Not because you couldn’t stop.” Miranda says smiling, “But because you didn’t want to?”

“How?”

“I’m a councilor Beth, its my job.”

“But what if I liked part of it?”

“The oral?” Miranda asked with a smile, “That is common. It allows you to please him, yet can’t get you pregnant.”

“It was sweet, it tasted good, I mean really good, does that mean something is wrong with me.”

“No, not at all. To some women it is. In truth it is salty, yet the two can be confused or it could be you telling yourself to maintain some control, that your body is your own.”

“Oh, so where do I start?”

“Do you want to go through that again?”

“You mean try it for real?” Beth asked reddening at the thought.

“In part, yes.” Miranda answered calmly, “Have you had a stable relationship since you left home?”

“No, not really.” Beth admitted.

“Do you enjoy sex?”

“Of course.”

“I have to ask.” Miranda replied smiling, “Some women don’t, at least not all that much.”

“Now what?”

“Now you decide what you want. You are obviously attracted too Dean, but are now to embarrassed to see him or be seen by him?”

“I don’t know.” Beth said quietly as she intently studied her tea, “I don’t know what I feel.”

“I believe he was planning on offering more than just a shower when you interrupted things.”

“He was?” Beth asked blushing.

“Yes, at least I believe so. Do you think you would want more?”

“Umm.”

“Are you happy where you are?”

“No.” Beth whispered.

“Then try it out here, try him out. He knows you, you know him. Play suzy home maker for a while, I’m sure he would trade a little cooking and cleaning for some rent. The sex, if any, would be what you allowed, or wanted.”

“Umm.”

“He has already had you bound and helpless orally, vaginally and anally, more than once I remind you, what mystery is there left for him? Or you?”

“I...”

“Are you afraid he will take advantage of you?” Miranda laughed questioning.

“No, but this is kind of embarrassing.”

“Go ahead, this is in the strictest of confidence. He may have paid the bill so to speak, but you are my patient in this context.”

“Ok then.” Beth relents sighing, “I think I’m lactating.”

“And?” Miranda asks with raised eyebrows.

“I think he nursed me.”

“And did you like this feeling?”

“Yes, but I thought you couldn’t lactate without being pregnant.”

“Not hardly.” Miranda laughed, “It can happen for a number of reasons. The most common being hysteria of some form, lust or extreme arousal.”

“Aren’t the latter two the same thing?”

“No, not at all. They represent distinct things. Basically they amount to lust based in the mind Versus in the body. Telling them apart is more art than science though.”

“Then this is happening because some part of me wants it to?”

“That would be my guess.”

“What do I do about it then?”

“Personally, I would try it out, see how it feels.”

“Let him?”

“No, let you. He being a tool to achieve your end.”

“One of my guidance councilors mentioned this idea, separate school time from work time from play time.”

“Precisely. When you go into a situation, decide who you are in it, then stick to it.”

“I think I see.” Beth replied between sips of tea, “Do I have to let him tie me up again?”

“Heavens no.”

“But I could?”

“Nothing would prevent it.”

“What was that harness thing he hooked to me? the one that altered my breathing?”

“Silicone, body glue, and verbal suggestions to someone in a state where she expected to be controlled.”

“It was all in my mind then?”

“Precisely, it was part of the induction.”

“He was able to hypnotize me because I expected him to be able to?”

“Yes. That was all harmless props you gave life to with your own anxieties.”

“Then I could have let him?” Beth asks suddenly stopping

“Let him tie you up completely immobilized and gagged so he could take you vaginally and anally both while you twitched in place to him stroking you off to an orgasm?” Miranda asked deadpan.

“Oh, I guess I sort of did that already didn’t I?”

“Yes, that is what I meant about their not being any mysteries between you. You know him, and he knows you, inside and out.”

“So I don’t have to let him, but I can if I choose?”

“Yes, we all have that choice.”

“Thank you Miranda, I really appreciate your time.”

“Not a problem Beth.” Miranda replied rising while gathering her purse and notes.

“Will I see you again?” Beth asked as she automatically gathered the dishes to wash them.

“If you want to.” Miranda replied setting a business card on the table, pleased to see the induced behaviors settling into her so well despite the bondage business it had dredged up by accident.

“Can you do a favor one of these days?”

“What kind?”

“I want you to hypnotize me for Dean.”

“What?” Miranda asked puzzled.

“I want you to hypnotize me, then leave me that way for Dean to play with, and make sure he does as well.”

“That’s new, why?”

“Because I have fallen asleep here on numerous occasions and I wake up feeling great with um...”

“Wet?” Miranda prompts finally understanding.

“Yes.”

“You want to wake up knowing you are freshly used so you know what it feels like so you can know he hasn’t taken advantage. How vivid have the dreams been?”

“Very.” Beth answers hastily, “And how did you know?”

“It is common when you are in a high stress lifestyle and you find a refuge.”

“Oh, it is?”

“Yes it is. No, I won’t.” Miranda answered firmly.

“Why not?”

“Lack of safety, period.”

“Safety?” Beth asked startled, “I don’t understand.”

“IF I hypnotize you then I am responsible for what happens to you in that state. If I were to do as you wished, hypnotize you then tell you to obey Dean knowing that you were expecting and intended to obey that order then be obedient to him. I would be not only allowing, but perpetuating the issue rather than treating the symptoms or helping cure it.”

“Even if I requested it?”

“Yes. It would be unethical.”

“Then what can I do?”

“If you really want to push yourself, try deciding to be his.”

“Be his?”

“Yes, if you can, make yourself be obedient for a night. Really step into the role.”

“You mean call him master and all that?”

“If you want to label everything, go for it. I wouldn’t recommend it though.”

“Then what exactly?” Beth asked.

“If you want to really know if you like the style, try cleaning this place after I leave. Have it spotless by the time he gets home. Then when he gets here, step into the role of a servant or something like it, not being in a trance or bound means you can also step out of it anytime you want.”

“I’ll think about it.” Beth promises as Miranda heads for the door, “Can you do a different favor then?”

“Depends.”

“Can you make it so I can hypnotize myself?” Beth asks in a hurried flood of words.

“We can all hypnotize ourselves.” Miranda tells her as she steps out, then Beth is alone again. She cleans everything up automatically while debating with herself, taking refuge in the routine. She is surprised how easy it is.

“How’s it look?” Beth asked from where she was lounging watching a movie when Dean got back.

“Great, I hardly ever have time to keep everything done, thanks, but you didn’t have to do that. Did you and Miranda have a nice talk?”

“Yes.” Beth admitted, “She helped me find some needed perspective.”

“I am glad, you scared me.”

“And apparently you apparently did yourself as well from what Miranda said.”

“Yes.” Dean admitted, “Yes I did.”

“I kind of put you in a hard spot.”

“It was alluring and tempting, but scary.”

“I’m sorry about that, I...”

“No harm Beth, no harm at all.” Dean said softly, “And I wanted to talk to you about something, but I don’t know...”

“Spill it.” Beth laughed, “We’ve shared a bed and bodies and spit and more, no need to get all embarrassed now.”

“Come here.” Dean said motioning her to follow him into the bedroom.

“What?” She asked following automatically.

“I was going to offer you um..” Dean stammered. Then he pointed to his dresser, a big six drawer thing that must weigh a subjective ton with a mirror on the back. He pulls out the left three drawers which are empty. He pulls drawers on a smaller three drawer unit beside in indicating he moved all his stuff over from the big one. He then goes to the closet, when he opens the door it shows one third of the closet now unused.

“I umm...” Beth stammers.

“No pressure. I had intended to offer...that night...but things got out of hand...and I was, kind of am, afraid you’ll hate me.”

“Let me think for a day or two Dean.” Beth says hesitantly.

“Take all the time you need, or even want, no pressure.”

“Thanks, I need to see if I can afford my part of the rent.”

“No you don’t.” Dean said with a smile, “I’m here on a scholarship, the apartment, I know its little bigger than a studio, goes with it. Everyone in the building is, its how they set this place up. Truth is, I get kind of lonely. I used to have some company, got used to it, very used to it in truth, its been nice with you coming over, but not the same, not like it was.”

“You lonely?” She laughed, “I assumed from the way you wooed me you seldom spend many nights alone, I though I was some kind of a break.”

“Look, I had someone here over the summer, she needed a place to crash until school started, and I got very used to having her around. It was new for me then, and nice.”

“I take it she didn’t spend the summer on the couch then?” Beth teased grinning, already knowing.

“No, and there was no commitment either. When she got her schedule and housing together, she went.”

“Give me a few days to think things over.” Beth told him. Three days later she brought some things over her their next study session. Though she once again dozed off, there was no panic when she woke on the couch some hours later.

The gentle ribbing from her roommates began to cut at her, tearing small emotional holes that bled something she couldn’t find words for. It began as crashing on Dean’s couch, then one night she didn’t just want, she needed to be held. He didn’t push, he was gentle, just holding her until she wanted more.

“Go ahead.” She said early one morning when his hand began to slide off her.

“Go ahead what?” He asked.

“It’s not like you haven’t played there already.” She answered moving his hand up to cup a bare breast as he had been studiously not doing, now she wanted more.

“What’s your game?” He asked squeezing.

“I like that.” Beth panted in response, annoyed at how wet she found herself.

“Really?” Dean asked rolling her over into a kiss.

“Yes.” She mumbled around it trembling.

“I like that to.” He said kissing a line down her jaw, then across her collar bone before descending to a tantalizingly erect nipple just waiting. So distracted was she by the sensation that she didn’t feel his hand exploring below until he began stroking her. The two sensations, being nursed she was sure since she could feel something moving in her breast as he suckled, and his efforts below, quickly brought her to climax. He smiled around her nipple in his mouth knowing the effect this was going to have.

“Shower.” He whispered rising, and she followed, seemingly entranced, not thinking, just reacting to the situation, letting it and him guide her every action, her every thought. She washed him and he washed her in return. The taste of her own milk from his kiss brought desperate arousal.

“Not yet.” He whispered when she tried to go down on him afterwards, happily following him to the main room after she was dry.

“Soon.” He said putting pop tarts in the toaster and getting milk out.

“How about a kiss?” He asked sitting down and she knelt to kiss him.

“Grab those.” He said pointing at the toaster when it popped.

“Of course.” Beth replied automatically as she rose. Unfrosted Pop Tarts and butter accompanied by a glass for milk were delivered, then she knelt again as she was.

“Thank you.” Dean said kissing her again, enjoying the feel as she stretched upward toward him. As his kiss descended so did his other hand. Moving to the breast he had left alone earlier, he suckled it this time. At the same time he stroked her below and Beth’s world became those sensations.

“Now.” Dean said as he felt her climax.

“Of course sir.” Beth whispered as her body carried along her now addled mind. She opened his robe while he buttered his breakfast. She went down on him, teasing his tip before burying his entire erection in her mouth greedily.

The “Good girl.” Was hardly necessary when he came. She swallowed the nectar he gave, drinking it down greedily before leaning back sated with unfocussed eyes.

“Rest for a while then make sure everything is cleaned up.” He told her knowing she would never remember anything from this state, though the orders would be obeyed anyway.

“Yes sir.” Bethany replied in place of the entranced Beth, as always working to make her conscious self better for her current Imprint. The next week Beth finished moving in. They quickly settled into a comfortable pattern. She paid no rent, but kept the apartment clean, did most of the cooking, kept him warm in bed at night and enjoyed all the nectar he would give, adjusting her routine and sexual advances to maximize what she wanted. By valentines day they were an official item.

* * *

End note: After keeping for five years, Dean released Beth who got over him after a few months.

Subject Beth never reacted to being kept as basically a domestic servant with a sexual component.

The imprinting process had no significant effect on individual development other than accommodation to the imprintee exactly as intended.

Trauma and pseudo trauma dredging has been reduced via dopamine stabilization and endorphin control via ssri therapy to stabilize thalamus function ante and post imprint.

End Report.

Mindy Sofet, MS et al.